BOLDANIC-TRIBULYZE AND EXUBOL

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. BOLDANIC-TRIBULYZE AND EXUBOL

I was very excited to be picked to log this...got my package[2 bottles tribulyze/2 bottles exubol]on Friday, so today is day 4. what I have noticed so far is a very slight increase in libido-I am thinking about and wanting sex more often, but it hasn't reached the level I am looking for-yet. another thing I have noticed is I was a little short with my wife today and that rarely happens. appetite is also increased, I am adding in more protein as per directions for exubol-i usually rely on my diet to supply protein, but have started adding in a shake once a day.

1st impression...I was surprised how small the bottles are, and both the tribulyze caps and exubol tabs are both small enough that I can't see anyone having any issues with them.

@maxbax wanted me to open a capsule of tribulyze to look at color and texture...color is very dark green almost black, and texture is dense and kinda sticky. the taste was ok, no bad chemical taste, but tasted very herbally, lol.

my friend @Danes is going to help out with some picks of the product!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I was very excited to be picked to log this...got my package[2 bottles tribulyze/2 bottles exubol]on Friday, so today is day 4. what I have noticed so far is a very slight increase in libido-I am thinking about and wanting sex more often, but it hasn't reached the level I am looking for-yet. another thing I have noticed is I was a little short with my wife today and that rarely happens. appetite is also increased, I am adding in more protein as per directions for exubol-i usually rely on my diet to supply protein, but have started adding in a shake once a day.

1st impression...I was surprised how small the bottles are, and both the tribulyze caps and exubol tabs are both small enough that I can't see anyone having any issues with them.

@maxbax wanted me to open a capsule of tribulyze to look at color and texture...color is very dark green almost black, and texture is dense and kinda sticky. the taste was ok, no bad chemical taste, but tasted very herbally, lol.

my friend @Danes is going to help out with some picks of the product!!!
    Nice !
    •   

3. Subbed.
    Boldanic - Naturally Strong.
    www.boldanic.com

4. If you open up a Tribulyze capsule and rub the powder onto your palm.. you will notice that it's really sticky, it's hard to wash it off your hands and the smell is amazing
    This is how min 40% protodioscin Tribulus looks like.
    Enjoy.
    www.boldanic.com

5. TRIBULYZE is...tribulus terrestris extract 500mg per 2 cap serving. containing min 40% of furostanol saporins as protodioscin.

EXUBOL is...ajuga turkestanica extract...50mg per cap.

I have been dosing 2 tribulyze and 3 exubol 1st thing in morning around 30 minutes before 2tbs peanut butter...2nd dose 20-30 minutes before lunch...and 2 tribulyze before bed.

like I mentioned in 1st post slight increase in libido and it might be a fluke but I did get short with my wife today-not good when taking a libido enhancer, lol....

no change in strength or endurance to report.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    If you open up a Tribulyze capsule and rub the powder onto your palm.. you will notice that it's really sticky, it's hard to wash it off your hands and the smell is amazing
    This is how min 40% protodioscin Tribulus looks like.
    Enjoy.
    yeah, I know right...I accidentally got some on my yellow work tee shirt...and it aint coming out, lol. smell is good, taste isn't that bad, but I will stick to caps!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Subbed
    Have a good run.

8. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Subbed
    Have a good run.
    will do, thanks!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    will do, thanks!!!
    Did you start today or over the weekend?

10. subbed.. very interested in the Tribulyze

11. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Did you start today or over the weekend?
    I started last Friday..today is day 4.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. Subbed..

13. Quote Originally Posted by muree View Post
    subbed.. very interested in the Tribulyze
    yeah, me too...I was very excited to be picked to do this log!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Subbed..
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. super in

16. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    super in
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. DAY 5

following the same dosing protocol I had a great workout this morning, the weights really did feel lighter and I had great focus....now, I have been doing the weight game long enough to know that some days are just plain better than others, until this is consistent I will consider the possibility of today just being a good day....

what I can say for sure is morning wood, more frequent urination, increased appetite[I don't ever seem to get full], and looking in the mirror I actually appear to be leaner upon waking in morning....I have been fighting the urge to eat constantly and today I didn't have many carbs in the morning and around noon time I started to feel a little hypo, I bought an orange juice at speedway and soon after felt better---I should mention that my blood sugar tends to run low, tomorrow I will have my usual peanut butter w/honey before leaving for work-it could be that it had nothing to do with either TRIBULYZE or EXUBOL....I have ran soo many test boosters and know what to expect, I have never ran turkestanica before but I think the effects I am feeling is a definite combination of the two products.

btw-I have added a additional protein shake in the evening, hopefully this will help curb the hunger....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    DAY 5

following the same dosing protocol I had a great workout this morning, the weights really did feel lighter and I had great focus....now, I have been doing the weight game long enough to know that some days are just plain better than others, until this is consistent I will consider the possibility of today just being a good day....

what I can say for sure is morning wood, more frequent urination, increased appetite[I don't ever seem to get full], and looking in the mirror I actually appear to be leaner upon waking in morning....I have been fighting the urge to eat constantly and today I didn't have many carbs in the morning and around noon time I started to feel a little hypo, I bought an orange juice at speedway and soon after felt better---I should mention that my blood sugar tends to run low, tomorrow I will have my usual peanut butter w/honey before leaving for work-it could be that it had nothing to do with either TRIBULYZE or EXUBOL....I have ran soo many test boosters and know what to expect, I have never ran turkestanica before but I think the effects I am feeling is a definite combination of the two products.

btw-I have added a additional protein shake in the evening, hopefully this will help curb the hunger....
    Tribulyze gave me amazing libido. But 1g Exubol solo really gave me sick boners too . Seriously!!

I know 100% you will enjoy this

19. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Tribulyze gave me amazing libido. But 1g Exubol solo really gave me sick boners too . Seriously!!

I know 100% you will enjoy this
    GETTING THE BONERS....
    how about hunger?

btw-today I did not feel as edgy as yesterday...felt kinda mellow today, but nothing really happened to set me off-we will see!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    GETTING THE BONERS....
    how about hunger?

btw-today I did not feel as edgy as yesterday...felt kinda mellow today, but nothing really happened to set me off-we will see!!!
    Hunger on Tribulyze is amazing.
    Its very bitter/strong plant so yes

21. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Hunger on Tribulyze is amazing.
    Its very bitter/strong plant so yes

amazing is right, lol...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. one or both of these products is affecting my blood sugar, I ate a cookie after dinner and felt better.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

23. Iím in. Intrigued by these plants.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

24. @thebigt,

Protodioscin and Ecdysteroids may lower BSN.
    http://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/artic...k#!divAbstract
    https://www.scribd.com/document/6605...-Sexual-Health

Referring to the studies above, the higher Protodioscin content the more pronounced effects you get. It's sad the scientists don't mention the standardization of the T.T extract they used.
    www.boldanic.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I’m in. Intrigued by these plants.
    I have always been fascinated by those plants. The main problem as always is to find good quality. And good quality is very difficult to find
    finaly, Now we have Boldanic that offer the best we can get of those Herbs/plants and I hope this is just a beginning

It is also very good they offer COA and those who doubt their quaity can also lab test Products. And I bet The results will be same
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jayo84's First run of Turkesterone with Boldanic Exubol
    By jayo84 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-07-2017, 10:32 AM
  2. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-20-2015, 08:24 AM
  3. Information Sites and Books (No Hunting Format)
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 09:13 AM
  4. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM
  5. Fina and 1-test
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 01:54 PM