Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was very excited to be picked to log this...got my package[2 bottles tribulyze/2 bottles exubol]on Friday, so today is day 4. what I have noticed so far is a very slight increase in libido-I am thinking about and wanting sex more often, but it hasn't reached the level I am looking for-yet. another thing I have noticed is I was a little short with my wife today and that rarely happens. appetite is also increased, I am adding in more protein as per directions for exubol-i usually rely on my diet to supply protein, but have started adding in a shake once a day.

1st impression...I was surprised how small the bottles are, and both the tribulyze caps and exubol tabs are both small enough that I can't see anyone having any issues with them.
maxbax wanted me to open a capsule of tribulyze to look at color and texture...color is very dark green almost black, and texture is dense and kinda sticky. the taste was ok, no bad chemical taste, but tasted very herbally, lol.

my friend Danes is going to help out with some picks of the product!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was very excited to be picked to log this...got my package[2 bottles tribulyze/2 bottles exubol]on Friday, so today is day 4. what I have noticed so far is a very slight increase in libido-I am thinking about and wanting sex more often, but it hasn't reached the level I am looking for-yet. another thing I have noticed is I was a little short with my wife today and that rarely happens. appetite is also increased, I am adding in more protein as per directions for exubol-i usually rely on my diet to supply protein, but have started adding in a shake once a day.

1st impression...I was surprised how small the bottles are, and both the tribulyze caps and exubol tabs are both small enough that I can't see anyone having any issues with them.

maxbax wanted me to open a capsule of tribulyze to look at color and texture...color is very dark green almost black, and texture is dense and kinda sticky. the taste was ok, no bad chemical taste, but tasted very herbally, lol.

my friend Danes is going to help out with some picks of the product!!!
Nice :D!

baxmax

Awards
If you open up a Tribulyze capsule and rub the powder onto your palm.. you will notice that it's really sticky, it's hard to wash it off your hands and the smell is amazing :)
This is how min 40% protodioscin Tribulus looks like. :)
Enjoy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TRIBULYZE is...tribulus terrestris extract 500mg per 2 cap serving. containing min 40% of furostanol saporins as protodioscin.

EXUBOL is...ajuga turkestanica extract...50mg per cap.

I have been dosing 2 tribulyze and 3 exubol 1st thing in morning around 30 minutes before 2tbs peanut butter...2nd dose 20-30 minutes before lunch...and 2 tribulyze before bed.

like I mentioned in 1st post slight increase in libido and it might be a fluke but I did get short with my wife today-not good when taking a libido enhancer, lol....

no change in strength or endurance to report.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you open up a Tribulyze capsule and rub the powder onto your palm.. you will notice that it's really sticky, it's hard to wash it off your hands and the smell is amazing :)
This is how min 40% protodioscin Tribulus looks like. :)
Enjoy.
yeah, I know right...I accidentally got some on my yellow work tee shirt...and it aint coming out, lol. smell is good, taste isn't that bad, but I will stick to caps!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 5

following the same dosing protocol I had a great workout this morning, the weights really did feel lighter and I had great focus....now, I have been doing the weight game long enough to know that some days are just plain better than others, until this is consistent I will consider the possibility of today just being a good day....

what I can say for sure is morning wood, more frequent urination, increased appetite[I don't ever seem to get full], and looking in the mirror I actually appear to be leaner upon waking in morning....I have been fighting the urge to eat constantly and today I didn't have many carbs in the morning and around noon time I started to feel a little hypo, I bought an orange juice at speedway and soon after felt better---I should mention that my blood sugar tends to run low, tomorrow I will have my usual peanut butter w/honey before leaving for work-it could be that it had nothing to do with either TRIBULYZE or EXUBOL....I have ran soo many test boosters and know what to expect, I have never ran turkestanica before but I think the effects I am feeling is a definite combination of the two products.

btw-I have added a additional protein shake in the evening, hopefully this will help curb the hunger....

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 5

following the same dosing protocol I had a great workout this morning, the weights really did feel lighter and I had great focus....now, I have been doing the weight game long enough to know that some days are just plain better than others, until this is consistent I will consider the possibility of today just being a good day....

what I can say for sure is morning wood, more frequent urination, increased appetite[I don't ever seem to get full], and looking in the mirror I actually appear to be leaner upon waking in morning....I have been fighting the urge to eat constantly and today I didn't have many carbs in the morning and around noon time I started to feel a little hypo, I bought an orange juice at speedway and soon after felt better---I should mention that my blood sugar tends to run low, tomorrow I will have my usual peanut butter w/honey before leaving for work-it could be that it had nothing to do with either TRIBULYZE or EXUBOL....I have ran soo many test boosters and know what to expect, I have never ran turkestanica before but I think the effects I am feeling is a definite combination of the two products.

btw-I have added a additional protein shake in the evening, hopefully this will help curb the hunger....
Tribulyze gave me amazing libido. But 1g Exubol solo really gave me sick boners too . Seriously!!

I know 100% you will enjoy this :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tribulyze gave me amazing libido. But 1g Exubol solo really gave me sick boners too . Seriously!!

I know 100% you will enjoy this :)
GETTING THE BONERS....
how about hunger?

btw-today I did not feel as edgy as yesterday...felt kinda mellow today, but nothing really happened to set me off-we will see!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GETTING THE BONERS....
how about hunger?

btw-today I did not feel as edgy as yesterday...felt kinda mellow today, but nothing really happened to set me off-we will see!!!
Hunger on Tribulyze is amazing.
Its very bitter/strong plant so yes :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
one or both of these products is affecting my blood sugar, I ate a cookie after dinner and felt better.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m in. Intrigued by these plants.

baxmax

Awards
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m in. Intrigued by these plants.
I have always been fascinated by those plants. The main problem as always is to find good quality. And good quality is very difficult to find :)
finaly, Now we have Boldanic that offer the best we can get of those Herbs/plants and I hope this is just a beginning :)

It is also very good they offer COA and those who doubt their quaity can also lab test Products. And I bet The results will be same :)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so for exubol the dosage is 2 caps 2-5 times daily. so 10 caps a day with a 100 cap bottle. So one bottle last 10 days, correct?

baxmax

Awards
rowz4broz,

What Exubol? Exubol 50 or 200?
Exubol200 at 6 caps/day (1200 mg/day) will last 16 days +. 2gr is a pretty high dosage. First 8-10 days I'd take 1 capsule x 4 times/day or 800 mg/day.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
rowz4broz,

What Exubol? Exubol 50 or 200?
Exubol200 at 6 caps/day (1200 mg/day) will last 16 days +. 2gr is a pretty high dosage. First 8-10 days I'd take 1 capsule x 4 times/day or 800 mg/day.
hm im not sure, i was speaking about this one.

61OQ3YDJhDL._SX522_.jpg

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have always been fascinated by those plants. The main problem as always is to find good quality. And good quality is very difficult to find :)
finaly, Now we have Boldanic that offer the best we can get of those Herbs/plants and I hope this is just a beginning :)

It is also very good they offer COA and those who doubt their quaity can also lab test Products. And I bet The results will be same :)
I most definitely agree.

baxmax

Awards
rowz4broz,

This is Exubol 200. The only difference between them is the amount of ATE per capsule/tablet. Capsule contains 200mg of ATE, tablets - 50mg. 100 caps/tabs per bottle

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
rowz4broz,

This is Exubol 200. The only difference between them is the amount of ATE per capsule/tablet. Capsule contains 200mg of ATE, tablets - 50mg. 100 caps/tabs per bottle
Just bought 2 bottles :)
Gonna run it at max dosage. Been loading up on sups to try and break this palteu I’ve been at. Really don’t want to turn to hormones so hoping this does the trick.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt,

Protodioscin and Ecdysteroids may lower BSN.
http://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2016/ra/c6ra18448k#!divAbstract
https://www.scribd.com/document/66052263/Tribulus-Terrestris-Diabetes-and-Sexual-Health

Referring to the studies above, the higher Protodioscin content the more pronounced effects you get. It's sad the scientists don't mention the standardization of the T.T extract they used.
good info...I'm adding more carbs since my blood sugar is on the low side. I've already added extra protein so I will be well above maintenance cals for this run...interestingly I look leaner, but won't weigh in until Saturday morning-I find it futile to weigh in more than once a week since my weight tends to fluctuate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 6

morning wood is becoming common, I dosed off sitting in my lazy boy for 20 minutes and got up with a full mast boner.

last night I put it to use and the most noticeable thing was the quick erection and increased staying power. I am hoping for increased 'load', but that might take awhile longer.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So two bottles of each is needed for a month run?

baxmax

Awards
dukes3577,

At 6 caps/day of Tribulyze, you will need 2 bottles/month. With the special offer for AM members, if you order 2 bottles of Tribulyze, you will get 2 extra bottles of Exubol 50 as a bonus.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 7

had a good workout today, weight was feeling lighter and I added an extra rep or 2 to several lifts, pump was above the norm, could be just a good day, will walt to see if this continues.

libido is very good, when my mind wonders it's usually about sex, lol....but I'm hoping for more!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you say best supp in terms of libido increase?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no issues with blood sugar today, I've upped carbs and that seems to have solved it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt,

Oily skin yet? :)
not yet...I have been reporting every notable change and will try to be as thorough as possible, if I notice oily skin I will definitely report it.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thebigt,

Oily skin yet? :)
Did not notice this, Im just saying it takes time to see results with Exubol and Ecdy.. first bottle did not do much, Im seeing results on second...but dont wish comment to much as could be placebo effect... so I appreciate the logging to see what other users got.. in terms Libido, the Trib makes a difference, but wouldnt say its a “pure” libido booster.. but everyone is different when it comes to Libido..
Morning boners happen, but what exact use are they lool

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 6

morning wood is becoming common, I dosed off sitting in my lazy boy for 20 minutes and got up with a full mast boner.

last night I put it to use and the most noticeable thing was the quick erection and increased staying power. I am hoping for increased 'load', but that might take awhile longer.
You must be my brother from a different mother! you are cracking me up!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
00A,

Taking Tribulyze?
Bigt is on 1500mg of Tribulyze/day.
plus 6 exubol x 50mg=300mg turkestane daily.

to be honest I am feeling more effect in the gym than the bedroom, libido is up and erections are harder/fuller...but-I seem to be seeing definite improvement in strength, 2nd day in a row I've added extra reps. I weighed in today up 2lbs, I kinda expected this since I've upped protein AND carbs...but no noticeable fat around gut, if anything I 'look' leaner.

so far i'm liking this, mood and well being are very good!!!