BOLDANIC-TRIBULYZE AND EXUBOL

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    going to be having another go at it tonight, I hope to be shooting higher caliber ammo!!!!
    It's all about the distance!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    It's all about the distance!
    lol...no way to judge distance, but a man knows when he got a good one off....just sayin
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  3. DAY 10


    no weights today, just 30 minutes of calisthenics-do people even use that word anymore, lol.....

    ejaculation felt intense last night, there seemed to be an increase in 'mess'.....after 8 years on trt load size has be diminished considerably, last night was a good one.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. DAY 11

    didn't sleep well last night, just couldn't fall asleep...this mornings workout and my day at work reflected this. going to go to bed a little earlier tonight and hopefully things are better tomorrow.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  5. BOLDANIC-TRIBULYZE AND EXUBOL


    In to follow along
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    In to follow along
    glad to see you here!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  7. DAY 12


    slept much better last night...workout/mood and overall everything is better with good sleep!!! felt really strong today but didn't increase reps or weight, if I feel this good tomorrow I will increase either reps or weight...diet is above maintenance, eating more carbs and an extra protein shake, but waist is exactly the same.

    one of the best things about this stack is how good I feel, confidence is very good and I just plain feel great!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. DAY 13

    I haven't talked much about pump and vascularity, but my wife saw me coming out of the shower after this mornings workout and mentioned that I looked 'pumped up' and more veiny than usual.

    on a side note, I work out in the 5-7 rep range to exhaustion...when I can do more than 7 reps on consecutive workouts I increase weights....next workout I will be increasing weight.

    libido continues to be high, could be higher but pretty damned good for 59 years old!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  9. BOLDANIC-TRIBULYZE AND EXUBOL


    Good stuff!!! I like that you’re a little ahead of me so I know what to look forward to(in a sense lol)

    Btw that was your wife’s way of saying you’re hot!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29



  10. Subbed.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Good stuff!!! I like that you’re a little ahead of me so I know what to look forward to(in a sense lol)

    Btw that was your wife’s way of saying you’re hot!!
    yeah, I'm trying to be detailed as to what I'm experiencing with these products, although as you said everything may not be pertinent to you as a female-even though the increase in libido should be felt by females also...

    my wife is the authority on my body, she notices everything, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. DAY 14

    woke up feeling really good this morning, weather is superb and the day went spectacularly....

    great workout, I added 5lbs to every lift, might add another 5 to select lifts. on a side note, libido is going very well and judging from 'feel' of ejaculation load size has increased-at the very least it is more gratifying.


    I have to say that the feel good effect of this stack is very nice!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. DAY 15

    strength has gone up some...but what is remarkable is that muscle growth is happening. my wife says I look bigger in arms and chest and shirts are fitting tighter-this might be related to upping protein and carbs, but waist size is exactly same as starting....I look forward to what the next few weeks will bring!!!

    2 weeks in and I'm going to proclaim this stack a winner!!!
    @Danes
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post


    Subbed.
    Damn dude....looks like Mr. Belding was Bulking!! Lmao

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    DAY 15

    strength has gone up some...but what is remarkable is that muscle growth is happening. my wife says I look bigger in arms and chest and shirts are fitting tighter-this might be related to upping protein and carbs, but waist size is exactly same as starting....I look forward to what the next few weeks will bring!!!

    2 weeks in and I'm going to proclaim this stack a winner!!!
    @Danes
    What I would LOVE to see is:
    You on 2.5g Tribulyze and 1.5g Exubol. Dont spend your money on other stuff. Make sure you buy and try this dose in near future

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    What I would LOVE to see is:
    You on 2.5g Tribulyze and 1.5g Exubol. Dont spend your money on other stuff. Make sure you buy and try this dose in near future
    lol.. @baxmax is going to need to hook me up with a deal!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol.. @baxmax is going to need to hook me up with a deal!!!
    You will looooove it

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    You will looooove it
    I would bet on it...seeing very good results with 1.5gm tribulyze/300mg exubol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I would bet on it...seeing very good results with 1.5gm tribulyze/300mg exubol.
    Well working quality ingredients = results.
    I personaly love Boldanic

  20. DAY 18

    had some good workouts over the weekend, woke up this morning to rain-forecasted to rain all day...so I canceled work and decided to make today a total off day---my wife and I went and watched the granddaughters!!!

    HAD A GREAT DAY!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. DAY 19

    felt really strong today, after increasing weights by 5 lbs I have already reached or exceed 7 reps. I really felt like I could have added more weight today, but I am hesitant to add more until I have a few more consecutive workouts at 7 reps---I hate taking a step forward only to take a step backwards, some might disagree with this but I am who I am and I stay true to that.

    things of note:
    libido-definite increase in desire
    sexual performance-delayed onset to ejaculation even though sensation has not decreased, if anything it has increased. sperm may or may not be increased, but climax is a 'bigger bang'. also ease of erection is well, easier, lol.
    pump-definitely feel more pumped during and after workout, lately I've been feeling[looking]more pumped[fuller]throughout the day.
    strength-not a significant increase, but steadily gaining.
    endurance-some, I prize myself on my endurance and it was high to start with.
    recovery-not as sore as I might expect
    mood-feeling very at ease in my skin, at 1st I was on the aggressive side when starting this stack, but I've since mellowed out.

    overall a nice sense of well being, I feel very healthy running this...no negative sides....my favorite affect of this stack is how I look bigger, and am eating over maintenance but weight has remained unchanged-shirts are fitting tighter!!!

    oh yeah, appetite is really good..at 1st it was crazy but I've adjusted by adding more carbs and protein.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    DAY 19

    felt really strong today, after increasing weights by 5 lbs I have already reached or exceed 7 reps. I really felt like I could have added more weight today, but I am hesitant to add more until I have a few more consecutive workouts at 7 reps---I hate taking a step forward only to take a step backwards, some might disagree with this but I am who I am and I stay true to that.

    things of note:
    libido-definite increase in desire
    sexual performance-delayed onset to ejaculation even though sensation has not decreased, if anything it has increased. sperm may or may not be increased, but climax is a 'bigger bang'. also ease of erection is well, easier, lol.
    pump-definitely feel more pumped during and after workout, lately I've been feeling[looking]more pumped[fuller]throughout the day.
    strength-not a significant increase, but steadily gaining.
    endurance-some, I prize myself on my endurance and it was high to start with.
    recovery-not as sore as I might expect
    mood-feeling very at ease in my skin, at 1st I was on the aggressive side when starting this stack, but I've since mellowed out.

    overall a nice sense of well being, I feel very healthy running this...no negative sides....my favorite affect of this stack is how I look bigger, and am eating over maintenance but weight has remained unchanged-shirts are fitting tighter!!!

    oh yeah, appetite is really good..at 1st it was crazy but I've adjusted by adding more carbs and protein.
    Friend please can you tell me if Nova X, Novadex xt is a good option for increased testosterone and libido. or other test booster. I am 33 years old and would like a boost. Thank you

  23. Great work!! Everything seems to be going really well!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  24. Quote Originally Posted by comandotech View Post
    Friend please can you tell me if Nova X, Novadex xt is a good option for increased testosterone and libido. or other test booster. I am 33 years old and would like a boost. Thank you
    friend, since you are new I will fill you in...it is not good etiquette to post in a sponsored log requesting info on a competitors product.


    btw-welcome to AM
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Great work!! Everything seems to be going really well!!
    making gainz, seeing improvement, wearing the old lady out and feeling great...yeah, I think it's going pretty well, lol...

    thanks, KAT
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jayo84's First run of Turkesterone with Boldanic Exubol
    By jayo84 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-07-2017, 11:32 AM
  2. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-20-2015, 09:24 AM
  3. Information Sites and Books (No Hunting Format)
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 10:13 AM
  4. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
  5. Fina and 1-test
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 02:54 PM
Log in
Log in