Gonna get that RISE and SWELL - A Manimal Log

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Gonna get that RISE and SWELL - A Manimal Log

First of all, want to give a shout out to @cheftepesh1 and Mind and Muscle for this opportunity to log RISE AND SWELL. I am looking forward to this, as I am always looking for a new test booster/PCT to use so this is awesome

Name:  RiseSwell.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  91.3 KB

What is in RISE AND SWELL:

D Aspartic Acid (DAA): Our DAA is in the form of Calcium D-Aspartate. This is the form that was used in the studies that showed it improved testosterone levels. Too many companies use the D-Aspartic Acid which does not do the same thing as the Aspartate form. This is a great natural test booster which works directly and indirectly to boost natural test production. DAA has also been shown to improve memory. No PCT or OCT product worth it’s weight wouldn’t have this superior form of DAA.

Agmatine Sulfate: This stuff rocks! It changes the enzymes in your capillaries to make the pre-workout NO booster more effective, thus stacking this with Wyked 3.0 and you will have INSANE PUMPS!!

Yohimbine HCl: This is incredible, it is the only way to spot reduce body fat and it is a sexual enhancer. It targets your hard to reach fat cells and since its taken when you wake and you HAVEN’T EATEN, you will burn fat. It also binds to the penis and prostate to give larger and firmer erections with the help of the Agmatine Sulfate and the testosterone from the DAA.

Vitamin D: Transports Cholesterol into the Leydig cell so that testosterone can be produced.

L-Carnitine: Transports the fat liberated by the Yohimbine to the mitochondria so fat can be used for energy.

Rise and Swell will do the following:

•Increase natural testosterone production
    •Increase sex drive
    •Increase sexual performance
    •Increase blood flow to the penis for firmer/larger erections
    •Increase Growth Hormone Production
    •Give you an all day pump
    •Amplify the NO production of Wyked 3.0, thus making your pumps better.
    •Increase transport of cholesterol to the leydig cells for faster testosterone release
    •Antioxidants to scavenge the free radicals from lifting

What do I expect:

I really do not know, I want to see if this stuff will turn me into VAL VENIS (old WWF guy, video attached haha)

I also want to see if it will make me feel better, and everything else that it states it is supposed to do. I am currently trying to cut/lean up and hopefully this will help me out in that process

Dosing:

1 scoop first thing in the AM with 10 oz of water (5 days on, 2 days off) - I have no problem with that as I will take my dose with breakfast first thing in the morning upon waking!!!!

I am excited and I hope you all follow along as I get to RISING and SWELLING!!!! haha
    Whatcha Gonna Do....When Manimal-Mania RUNS WILD...ON YOUUUU?

2. FINAL REVIEW

Overall, THIS was/is a fantastic test boosting product. It PLAIN AND SIMPLE works. You feel great on it, your libido is CRAZY and overall it does what it states

Taste: 10/10, granted I mixed it with other flavors, it still has a great taste to it

Effectiveness: 10/10 it works. BONER city is what this stuff should really be called BUT we know it wouldn't be a good seller

Overall: 10/10; this stuff works. You RISE and you SWELL. You feel great on it and it is a product that EVERYONE looking for a test boost, a pct run, etc should try it out.

BEST SHOOT MOMENT in wrestling!!! 20 year anniversary of it as well
    •   

3. Day 1:

Today was day 1. Took my dose first thing this morning. I noticed it mixed well in my drink (Crystal Lite Raspberry Green Tea). It has no taste/after taste.

Looking forward to see what I think after a week. But first day in and looking good!!!

4. Sweet! In on this for sure!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Sweet! In on this for sure!
    Thanks for joining!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic_Stud View Post
    Subbed
    Thanks man!!!!

6. Subbed

7. In for the old school wwf and the log of course

8. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    In for the old school wwf and the log of course
    I will make sure to post an OLD SCHOOL WWF promo EACH and everyday for you!!!!

9. Interested to see if the increase in test with rise and swell gets you this hungry

Name:  IMG_1007.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  1.00 MB

10. In for this. Love the old wwf references. My childhood for sure
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

11. Day 2

Not much of a change yet. Do I feel more "rise" as of late? Sure....but that is probably something seasonal haha as I don't think 1 serving would work THAT quick

Nothing will probably happen for at least a week BUT I will keep up with the updates and posting of the FUN FILLED VIDEOS

12. Looking good so far my friend. Love the videos
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

13. Day 3/4

So far, everything seems to be well (didn't get an update in yesterday as I had to wait around ALL DAY for a plumber to show up to replace a water heater....and he has to come back today to fix something he messed up)

BUT

Still loving this stuff, have one more day of usage and then I restart again on Monday (5 days on, 2 days off with the RISE and SWELL)

I have noticed I am a bit more...."angry" lately, it could be just stress but it seems not normal for me

Let's see what I am really made of throughout this log

14. Sounds good so far. And one can never go wrong with the hulkster

15. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Sounds good so far. And one can never go wrong with the hulkster
    Yeah man!!!!

His "store" is like 15 min from my house. I have never been to it and really need to go check it out. He comes from time to time again but they have some one of a kind Hogan merch that you can't find anywhere

16. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Yeah man!!!!

His "store" is like 15 min from my house. I have never been to it and really need to go check it out. He comes from time to time again but they have some one of a kind Hogan merch that you can't find anywhere
    Yeah u need to check it out

17. Day 5!!!

This is my last day of the week and then I restart again Monday. I think it's starting to kick in now as I have a bigger libido increase as of late. Can't wait to see what the next few weeks entail.

I have felt more of a pump going on throughout the day which is always nice and it seems to have brought my mood up a bit

18. Used Rise and Swell a few times back in the day and always liked it. Minus the taste at the time. I’m sure that has changed by now. Strength and sex drive both went up using it. In to see how it treats you
    Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

19. Quote Originally Posted by NurseGray View Post
    Used Rise and Swell a few times back in the day and always liked it. Minus the taste at the time. I’m sure that has changed by now. Strength and sex drive both went up using it. In to see how it treats you
    Nice!! Yeah, the taste isn't too bad (I mostly mix it with a crystal lite)

20. I'm in!
    "They say the meek will inherit the Earth,
    But the ground they’ve left us is barren cold."

21. Day 6!!!

Everything seems to be going well. Today starts day one of a mini cut and I hope that Rise and Swell will do me some great benefits. I feel better on this (even though it was weird taking the last 2 days off) it's a great product and after 5 days of use, I can state that this stuff is the REAL DEAL

I will recommend everyone trying this product at least once

NOW, let's get this week off to a PERFECT start

22. Absolutely perfect
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

23. Always good when loggers have some fun with the log. Makes it more interesting.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

24. Day 7

I think it's safe to say that this stuff is kicking in. I have a nice little pump and vascularity going on throughout the day. Libido has had a nice increase and overall my mood is better throughout the day. Granted I have only been using this for 7 days, I think it's starting to kick. I will revist this statement in another week or so

WHATCHA GONNA DO?!?!?!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rise and Swell
    By mindanmuscle in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-04-2016, 10:56 PM
  2. chefbo's rise and swell log
    By chefbo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 09:49 PM
  3. Getting a chubby with Rise and Swell! (sponsored)
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-16-2014, 04:24 PM
  4. Rise and Swell to Mountainman Size (Sponsered)
    By mountainman33 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-02-2014, 02:11 PM
  5. Mind and Muscle strikes again with Rise and Swell.
    By cheftepesh1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-06-2014, 12:19 PM