justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
humapro.png

Joyful thanks to ManimalPatB Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals, and apparently Oprah for the chance to try out and give my thoughts on an already well respected and somewhat controversial product as per a few discussions I've come across, but who are we if we do not challenge? We only become better.

I received this yesterday as I was heading out to work, but had no time to stop and do what I really wanted to. Tear into the box, rip my newly acquired HUMAPRO baby from it's cardboard prison, and make a nice glass of whoopass.

Well, today I had my chance and my efforts to break a world record, pseudo Christmas-day-like unwrapping was hardly a disappointment. I managed to easily break the average record of a 12 year old. I'm feeling pretty good about that in some twisted demented way.

Initial taste: It was tasty! The combination of kiwi and strawberry is a marriage of flavors made in heaven.

Mixingness: At first, I got some serious floaters, and it kind of scared me for a second, then I stirred about 30 seconds longer and my fears were averted. It mixed, and had only this visceral differentiation in tonality that swirled but no solids. It was actually quite intriguing to me to see this. The milky clear coloring was nice as I'd prefer that to some artificial coloring to make it look like something like cool aid. I put another serving in a travel cup and in the fridge to see how it behaves as such. (More later) <- suspense builder.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The ALRI Write-Up
HumaPro® – Bioavailability and Bio-utility of Essential Protein.
It has been said that whey protein is 100% bioavailable and is therefore 100% absorbed into the body. Bioavailability is how much of what you are ingesting is absorbed by the body yet it says nothing to how much is actually “utilized” by the body. The statements are correct about the 100% bioavailability yet the problem with this statement, and to your detriment, is that it is absorbed, processed through the kidneys and then expelled as bodily waste.

Unlike whey protein supplements, HumaPro® is designed to be fully absorbed and utilized by the human body. How can HumaPro® do this and other proteins cannot?

Fundamentally, outside of taste, there isn’t much difference between the whey protein supplements that are on the market. The reason is the “ratios” of Essential Amino Acids are still going to be the same in all the variations of whey protein. The problem with this is the ratios are not formulated specifically for the human body, but rather that of a cow.
HumaPro® is formulated with all of the essential amino acids in the exact ratio and sequenced delivery for what the human body requires to fully utilize them. Furthermore, the unique delivery system of HumaPro® is designed to have all of the essential Amino Acids arrive at the muscle tissue, at the same time. With other proteins they not only are in the incorrect ratios, but they also arrive at different times. This is something to think about when you see other products on the market that may seem to copy HumaPro®. Years of science has been put into the unique delivery system behind HumaPro® and the exact amino sequence. Don’t fall for a copy-cat product – make sure you are using the original!

Understanding the Numbers Game. Reduce Your Intake. Increase the Benefits.
One gram of protein = 4 calories.
One gram of HumaPro® = 0.004 calories

One serving of HumaPro® = 0.02 calories
A Net Nitrogen Utilization study has determined the percentage of Anabolized Amino Acids (UAA), also known as Net Nitrogen Utilization (NNU) and of Catabolized Amino Acids (UCA) in HumaPro® provides a 99:1 NNU:UCA ratio so caloric value, based upon a clinical study, is believed to be 0.004 calories per gram, thus 0.02 calories per 5 gm serving.

The prescribing conversion ratio for HumaPro® to averaged whole food proteins (WFP…like meat, fish, poultry, whey and soy proteins etc.) is:

1g HumaPro® = 5g WFP

A 5g HumaPro® serving (1 scoop/5 tabs) therefore = Whole Protein Equivalent of 25g averaged, at less than 1 calorie (0.02 to be exact)!
Why?
Because HumaPro® is nearly fully utilized as protein should be (as the source for a positive nitrogen balance resulting in greater protein synthesis rather than as raw materials the body makes into glucose). It quickly reaches lean tissue to be used at the cellular level, without interruption for digestive processes.
How?
Say you are currently having 4 scoops of a whey protein supplement per day and each scoop has 25g of whey protein in it. That would be 100g of whey protein or 400-600 calories (depending on brand, flavor, etc.). To match this you would need just 4 scoops of HumaPro® (the equivalent of 100g whole protein). At just 0.02 calories per serving, the 4 scoops of HumaPro® would yield less than ONE calorie.
That is a difference of up to approximately 599 calories. Putting yourself in a 599 calorie deficit, all the while getting all the valuable muscle building nutrition you need that sets you up for losing body fat!

My deficit is going to introduce this into and include it into my macros so I'll be at a pretty severe deficit. About 1000 calories. I'm going to test this product out in my current cut which is my great hope to drop weight but retain muscle. I just got back in the gym and will be working my 3 on 1 off routine. More to come with detail.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
In for sure.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. Was def interested in the taste review. I’ve had numerous bottles of rocket pop which I obviously loved and 1 bottle of pineapple which wasn’t gross but just not for me. You’ll love this stuff

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Excellent!!!

Ready to see what you think!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In. I’ll get my review up tomorrow

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Waiting for mine. Tick tock..
Welcome in the mean time! Hope you got yours~!

In for sure.
Welcome!

Thanks. Was def interested in the taste review. I’ve had numerous bottles of rocket pop which I obviously loved and 1 bottle of pineapple which wasn’t gross but just not for me. You’ll love this stuff
Rocket Pop! Love that flavor, and Pineapple is a tough sell for me, unless I put some coconut water in it... then PINA COLADA baby! Yeah! I'm loving it already. Incredible flavor and I know it's top notch quality.

Excellent!!!

Ready to see what you think!!!!
I love it.

In. I’ll get my review up tomorrow
Will look that bad boy over. I love other people's thoughts on things I may miss, and look for.

Yes!

Awesome! In on this!
Welcome my man!

Shameless sneak attack plug: All HumaPro is 20% off at Mind & Muscle when you use code HUMA20 at checkout. :fest06:

ALR Industries HumaPro Powder - Mind And Muscle
No problemo! Plug away. It's a worthy supplement and I'm fascinated with how easy it is to mix and drink. It's always ready to go for me. I'm all about ease of use in my life. The less effort into the basics, the better so I can focus on what's most important. Action.

Yeah bro!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Man I mix mine up with 1.5l water, some vitargo and have it as an intra, sour grape and rocket pop are my fave!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man I mix mine up with 1.5l water, some vitargo and have it as an intra, sour grape and rocket pop are my fave!
That would be a great combination for an intra, along with my favorite ingredient coconut powder or coconut water. Best hydration.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like all the cool kids are on this! I'm in

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I use Humapro everyday. I love the stuff!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill be in to follow bro! I live off this stuff!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
You might be the ONLY person I know that likes the grape

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
You might be the ONLY person I know that likes the grape
I’ve got a thing for grape flavoured stuff stuff haha I enjoy it but can see why some wouldn’t! Same goes for rocket pop though, it’s deffo the sweetest flavour I’ve tried!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Loving the flavor and this is too easy to drink so I do. I'm using it also at work. I'm stuck in a small room these days fixing things... for hours, long hours. It's helping me feel great in a larger caloric deficit in a long time.

One question: It's not a big deal by any means but is this supposed to be a powder? I was expecting tablets.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve got a thing for grape flavoured stuff stuff haha I enjoy it but can see why some wouldn’t! Same goes for rocket pop though, it’s deffo the sweetest flavour I’ve tried!

omfg I liked grape for the first 3 days lol.. Then I couldn't drink it until I mixed it with grape koolaid.. then it was great!!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great morning routine today. Good energy right through my workout.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm loving this even though I've missed a few workouts. I'm still drinking it in the morning and in the afternoon because it tastes amazing. I'm working a new job and it's taking it's toll with crazy hours.

I shared some with a friend at work and loves it too.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I'm loving this even though I've missed a few workouts. I'm still drinking it in the morning and in the afternoon because it tastes amazing. I'm working a new job and it's taking it's toll with crazy hours.

I shared some with a friend at work and loves it too.
Good!!! Get them hooked on Humapro!!!

EVERYONE needs to see that this stuff is LEGIT

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It really is that good, I don’t even care if it contributes to gains haha
This ones hooked and in the boat. I have used Humapro almost everyday for 2 years. The flavors are amazing

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, no workout since last post. My back has bothered me, plus it doesn't help too many hours at work. I'm still drinking this however, and loving everything about it.

Great product, great company, great people.
You can't ask for more.

I'm going to be putting together a final grade, and review for all here, and on the product page soon.
Just give me some time.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Hey guys, no workout since last post. My back has bothered me, plus it doesn't help too many hours at work. I'm still drinking this however, and loving everything about it.

You can't ask for more.

I'm going to be putting together a final grade, and review for all here, and on the product page soon.
Just give me some time.
Right on man!!! Glad that you enjoyed it!!! I hope more people get on the Humapro train!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards

You can't ask for more.

Just give me some time.
I’m glad to hear you are loving it. I just ordered 5 tubs myself:)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You can't ask for more.

Just give me some time.
Awesome man!! Glad you are enjoying it! Get better!!!