Party Marty goes pro with HUMAPRO

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to ManimalPatB, ALRI, and Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals for this review opportunity.

Humapro 1.jpg

Humapro 2.jpg

The ALRI Write-Up:

HumaPro® – Bioavailability and Bio-utility of Essential Protein.
It has been said that whey protein is 100% bioavailable and is therefore 100% absorbed into the body. Bioavailability is how much of what you are ingesting is absorbed by the body yet it says nothing to how much is actually “utilized” by the body. The statements are correct about the 100% bioavailability yet the problem with this statement, and to your detriment, is that it is absorbed, processed through the kidneys and then expelled as bodily waste.

Unlike whey protein supplements, HumaPro® is designed to be fully absorbed and utilized by the human body. How can HumaPro® do this and other proteins cannot?

Fundamentally, outside of taste, there isn’t much difference between the whey protein supplements that are on the market. The reason is the “ratios” of Essential Amino Acids are still going to be the same in all the variations of whey protein. The problem with this is the ratios are not formulated specifically for the human body, but rather that of a cow.

HumaPro® is formulated with all of the essential amino acids in the exact ratio and sequenced delivery for what the human body requires to fully utilize them. Furthermore, the unique delivery system of HumaPro® is designed to have all of the essential Amino Acids arrive at the muscle tissue, at the same time. With other proteins they not only are in the incorrect ratios, but they also arrive at different times. This is something to think about when you see other products on the market that may seem to copy HumaPro®. Years of science has been put into the unique delivery system behind HumaPro® and the exact amino sequence. Don’t fall for a copy-cat product – make sure you are using the original!

Understanding the Numbers Game. Reduce Your Intake. Increase the Benefits.
One gram of protein = 4 calories.
One gram of HumaPro® = 0.004 calories

One serving of HumaPro® = 0.02 calories

A Net Nitrogen Utilization study has determined the percentage of Anabolized Amino Acids (UAA), also known as Net Nitrogen Utilization (NNU) and of Catabolized Amino Acids (UCA) in HumaPro® provides a 99:1 NNU:UCA ratio so caloric value, based upon a clinical study, is believed to be 0.004 calories per gram, thus 0.02 calories per 5 gm serving.

The prescribing conversion ratio for HumaPro® to averaged whole food proteins (WFP…like meat, fish, poultry, whey and soy proteins etc.) is:

1g HumaPro® = 5g WFP

A 5g HumaPro® serving (1 scoop/5 tabs) therefore = Whole Protein Equivalent of 25g averaged, at less than 1 calorie (0.02 to be exact)!

Why? Because HumaPro® is nearly fully utilized as protein should be (as the source for a positive nitrogen balance resulting in greater protein synthesis rather than as raw materials the body makes into glucose). It quickly reaches lean tissue to be used at the cellular level, without interruption for digestive processes.

How? Say you are currently having 4 scoops of a whey protein supplement per day and each scoop has 25g of whey protein in it. That would be 100g of whey protein or 400-600 calories (depending on brand, flavor, etc.). To match this you would need just 4 scoops of HumaPro® (the equivalent of 100g whole protein). At just 0.02 calories per serving, the 4 scoops of HumaPro® would yield less than ONE calorie.

That is a difference of up to approximately 599 calories. Putting yourself in a 599 calorie deficit, all the while getting all the valuable muscle building nutrition you need that sets you up for losing body fat!

HUMAPRO Nutrition.png

Suggested Use When Used To Supplement Protein Intake:

Mix one (1) scoop with 8 -10 ounces of cold water, 20 minutes prior to exercise or competition, and immediately after. Drink one to two (1-2) servings three (3) to six (6) times daily. For best results always drink one to two (1-2) serving(s) 20 minutes prior to exercise or competition, and immediately after. Athletes may drink up to two (2) servings per use, up to six (6) times daily, at least two (2) hours apart. HumaPro® may be enjoyed with meals to improve nutrient partitioning potential.

My Stats and Dosage

As of this morning, my stats with my probably inaccurate scale are:

252.5 lbs 29.8% BF

I am on a cut that utilizes carb cycling from a T-Nation article. My schedule is:

Monday - Moderate (Shoulders)
Tuesday - Moderate (Arms)
Wednesday - Low (Rest)
Thursday - High (Chest)
Friday - Low (Rest)
Saturday - High (Legs)
Sunday - Low (Back)

Low: 2,550 calories, 250g protein, 187.5g carbs, 88g fat
Moderate: 2,800 calories, 250g protein, 250g carbs, 88g fat
High: 3,050 calories, 250g protein, 312.5g carbs, 88g fat

My dosage will be one serving 20 minutes before each workout and one serving 20 minutes after each workout. On rest days, one serving will be taken in the afternoon and one will be taken in the evening. This will make the container last for a total of 22 days. According to the dosage instructions, I could take much more daily, but I want this to last. My goal is to keep losing weight while holding as much muscle as I can. I will use HumaPro as a preworkout and postworkout injection of aminos on top of my planned macros for each day.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Alright. The time is here. I am down to a couple days left of Humapro and I'm read for the final review.

Mixability 5/5

This stuff mixed instantly. Three good shakes in a Blender Bottle and it's completely dissolved with no film or floaters. I have no complaints. The color is a bright yellow, which was surprising because I was expecting blue because of the flavor, but this means they didn't throw dye in it just for aesthetic reasons. I take that a positive.

Taste 5/5

ALRI nailed the Rocket Pop flavor. Going in, I was trying to remember exactly what a Rocket Pop tasted like, but after taking a gulp, I was 10 again. Mixed with 16 ounces of water, the flavor is the perfect quality and strength.

Effectiveness 5/5

I don't know about the claims of this stuff replacing protein and that's not how I used this, so I won't speak to that. I used this pre-workout and post-workout on top of everything I was already consuming. It made an immediate and noticeable impact. I spoke of it quote a bit in my log, but it made my gas tank never run out. I almost always hit a mental wall around 3/4 of the way through my workout where I can't wait to leave and I grit my way through the res tof the workout. On Humapro, that wall never came. Nearly every single workout, I left the gym feeling I could have done more. I was finding supersets to throw into my workout. I was just randomly doing push ups on chest day. I would be pouring sweat, out of breath, and hunched over, but mentally I was still clicked in ready to go. I rarely felt that before I took Humapro and on this stuff, I felt it almost every time.

Value 4/5 (depends where you buy it)

Let me preface this by saying the $70 ALRI charges on their website is absolutely absurd for this, but there are some other websites (can't give sources) where a 45-serving container goes for between $35-40. If you take this twice per day as instructed, a 45-serving container will last roughly 22 days. If you relegated this to just workout days, you could stretch it much further. I think for the improvement Humapro brought to my workouts, it undoubtedly is worth $35 for almost a month supply. Undoubtedly.

Overall 5/5

To be totally honest, I have nothing negative to say here. I expected this to help with endurance during my workouts and to help with recovery. It did that in spades. I wasn't prepared for just how much better this stuff would make my workouts better. I didn't want to leave the gym. Watch where you buy this stuff because prices fluctuate across different sites, but if you find a good price for the 45-serving or better yet, the 90-serving container, I implore you to give it a shot.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’ll love this stuff. The way you r using it is exactly how I did and I loved it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In for final review!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks great!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
YES!!!!!!

You'll love it man

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another log??!! And you said you didn't have any friends!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here you go. Instant friends!! Just add water
hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso HIT4ME thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages TheMyth DemntedCowboy lukehayd Rocket3015 Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec kenpoengineer LeanEngineer GreenMachineX MrKleen73

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in for sure

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a relief. It says: "Protein for humans." Not "from humans".

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m in! Humapro is good stuff!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
SFreed, you rang?

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

I took it 20 minutes before my workout and then took it around 20 minutes after.

Humapro mixed.jpg

First I will get into the mixability. I mixed one scoop with roughly 12-16 oz of water. I had the Rocket Pop flavor and I admit that I was somewhat surprised to see that it is bright yellow. The mixture itself was even with no floating pieces, but it was very milky and a little foamy. I expected it to be blue or something, but to be honest, that just means I'm not drinking a dye. I'll take it. The foam dissipated quickly and wasn't an issue. It mixes well.

Flavor-wise, this stuff kills it. Being totally honest, I couldn't really remember what a Rocket Pop tasted like... and then I took a gulp and I was 8 years old again holding a bright red, white, and blue Rocket Pop. They couldn't have hit the flavor more accurately than they did. For anyone unfamiliar with the flavor of the "Rocket Pop," the blue snowcone is a similar flavor. It's a distinct sweet flavor. I enjoyed it very much. I have been downing pretty cheap BCAAs I got on BOGO a while back (never again, NEVER AGAIN) and this is a treat. I'm kind of already looking forward to drinking it tomorrow.

So, now to what matters: What does it do? Is this just a glorified amino acid powder? Well... I don't know. That being said, I felt a noticeable improvement to my workout today. It was a chest day and I actually felt stronger today. I do as many sets as I can of each exercise but as I start to drain, my sets of 10 become sets of 8. I made it longer before this happened. More importantly, I never crashed mentally. I ALWAYS crash at some point. My final lift was the Pec Deck Flies and I usually do 6 sets. I did 8 sets and wanted to keep going. I only stopped because we have to clean my house tonight and I knew I still had to do cardio before I could leave. I left with gas still in the tank for the first time in a while. I was sweating so much, sweat was actually building up behind my knees and was running down my calves. I can't even tell you the last time that happened other than when I'm hiking. I never felt drained. I was like Superman in there. Humapro was the only new thing I added to my routine, so... I'm happy right now. Obviously, I'm going to have to see this result quite a few more times before I just go claiming these results as absolute.

Flat Barbell Press 185x3x10, 185x1x8
Decline Hammer Strength Press 225x6x10
Incline Hammer Strength Press 225x1x10, 225x3x8, 225x3x10
Pec Deck Flies 205x8x10

HIIT Elliptical Cardio (2 mins off, 1 min on) 20 minutes

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven’t had the rocket pop flavor in Humapro yet...sounds like I’ll have to try it! The rocket pop Mesomorph is very tasty so I can imagine the Humapro would be good too!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the invite SFreed. Joining the club to see Party Marty's gainzville

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here you go. Instant friends!! Just add water
hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso HIT4ME thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages TheMyth DemntedCowboy lukehayd Rocket3015 Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec kenpoengineer LeanEngineer GreenMachineX MrKleen73
Do I get to make over the top naughty jokes in this thread, that makes everyone, even my self, uncomfortable????

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do I get to make over the top naughty jokes in this thread, that makes everyone, even my self, uncomfortable????

The pet gets back in it's cage or it gets the bucket of poo again.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Stuff !

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now it's a log!

In before rtmilburn makes his first uncomfortable post

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1:

I took it 20 minutes before my workout and then took it around 20 minutes after.

View attachment 156252

First I will get into the mixability. I mixed one scoop with roughly 12-16 oz of water. I had the Rocket Pop flavor and I admit that I was somewhat surprised to see that it is bright yellow. The mixture itself was even with no floating pieces, but it was very milky and a little foamy. I expected it to be blue or something, but to be honest, that just means I'm not drinking a dye. I'll take it. The foam dissipated quickly and wasn't an issue. It mixes well.

Flavor-wise, this stuff kills it. Being totally honest, I couldn't really remember what a Rocket Pop tasted like... and then I took a gulp and I was 8 years old again holding a bright red, white, and blue Rocket Pop. They couldn't have hit the flavor more accurately than they did. For anyone unfamiliar with the flavor of the "Rocket Pop," the blue snowcone is a similar flavor. It's a distinct sweet flavor. I enjoyed it very much. I have been downing pretty cheap BCAAs I got on BOGO a while back (never again, NEVER AGAIN) and this is a treat. I'm kind of already looking forward to drinking it tomorrow.

So, now to what matters: What does it do? Is this just a glorified amino acid powder? Well... I don't know. That being said, I felt a noticeable improvement to my workout today. It was a chest day and I actually felt stronger today. I do as many sets as I can of each exercise but as I start to drain, my sets of 10 become sets of 8. I made it longer before this happened. More importantly, I never crashed mentally. I ALWAYS crash at some point. My final lift was the Pec Deck Flies and I usually do 6 sets. I did 8 sets and wanted to keep going. I only stopped because we have to clean my house tonight and I knew I still had to do cardio before I could leave. I left with gas still in the tank for the first time in a while. I was sweating so much, sweat was actually building up behind my knees and was running down my calves. I can't even tell you the last time that happened other than when I'm hiking. I never felt drained. I was like Superman in there. Humapro was the only new thing I added to my routine, so... I'm happy right now. Obviously, I'm going to have to see this result quite a few more times before I just go claiming these results as absolute.

Flat Barbell Press 185x3x10, 185x1x8
Decline Hammer Strength Press 225x6x10
Incline Hammer Strength Press 225x1x10, 225x3x8, 225x3x10
Pec Deck Flies 205x8x10

HIIT Elliptical Cardio (2 mins off, 1 min on) 20 minutes
I know there are those that question the use of bcaa's, but I'm definitely a fan. Plus, this ain't your normal bcaa. Curious to see how you do on it

CJNator

Awards
Subd! Never got to try humapro out, definitely looking forward to this!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright Martyfnemec you got us all in here, but we have short attention spans. Gots to keep us amused somehow. Post up some pics or something!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
20171006_201009.jpg
20171006_192433.jpg
20171006_195924.jpg
20171006_195928.jpg

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Alright Martyfnemec you got us all in here, but we have short attention spans. Gots to keep us amused somehow. Post up some pics or something!
Done!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Not sure what in the heck this is, but it looks like a fat kids dream!!

And sorry to say that it would appear that your wife is way out of your league. How long has she had problems with her sight??

(just kidding, but you're obviously a lucky guy!)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure what in the heck this is, but it looks like a fat kids dream!!

And sorry to say that it would appear that your wife is way out of your league. How long has she had problems with her sight??

(just kidding, but you're obviously a lucky guy!)
I’m a fat kid and I can tell you this is in my dreams!! ?

Marty your wife is beautiful!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m a fat kid and I can tell you this is in my dreams!! ��

Marty your wife is beautiful!!
What wife? I have only eyes for that caloric abomination ...

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, pretty cruel for a guy that's stuck eating air and water for the next two days, isn't it
Drink beer and do X will help with your cut...LOL, JK

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes there is. I'm having some now. Lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got good texas BBQ ribs, and beer here at my place

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My ribs are better, but you gotta come to Michigan
I am going to contact a couple guys here when I am in the US next time (I live in India. But, yes. We get decent ribs). We should do an AM meet if this hasn't been done. Some good beer, ribs, barbeque.

Think I am going overboard.