Studhorse riding to the next level with Mrsupps TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER RX

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Workout: 2 / Dose 3 Still not much to report. Held “TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER RX” under my tongue and in my mouth while I got ready for the gym (about 5 min) then swallowed.

Other supplements: 5g Creatine , 2 scoops Swolemate w/ 1 scoop PEAK O2 - Intra, and my normal vitamins. Multi, Krill Oil, Co-Q-10, psyllium husk.
    Also 1.5 scoops of White flood about 30 min. pre.

My current Workout is an A/B split: Heavy low rep 5-7 / Lighter weight High Rep. 12-20

Workout lasted: 1.75 hrs.

Light Day: . Legs, Chest, Abs, Calves, Tris (just 4 sets of Tris) and hopefully some Wife Cardio.
    Workout started out a little shakie, Felt a little weak at the start. after my 4 set of Hammer leg presses I as humming. set a PR on my Hex presses then halfway through my standing chest flys I started to fizzle out. workout took about 20 min longer than it should have. Gym wasn’t very crowded either.

Weight at end of workout 202.4 lb.

Cals 2537
    Carbs 149
    Fat 91
    Protein 253g
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

2. Almost two hours?? You're an animal!!

(old fcker)
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Almost two hours?? You're an animal!!

(old fcker)
    I had to rest a little more than usual. more like a puss y cat.
    (old fuc ker) lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Itís the only kind I do! Lol
    You're going to make me blush!

5. Workout: 4 Dose 6 Held “TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER RX” under my tongue and in my mouth while I got ready for the gym (about 5 min) then swallowed, too much product to just keep under the tongue. Has a lemon tastes that is surprisingly good! I was afraid it would taste like crap.

Other supplements: 5g Creatine , 2 scoops Swolemate w/ 1 scoop PEAK O2 - Intra, and my normal vitamins. Multi, Krill Oil, Co-Q-10, psyllium husk.

My current Workout is an A/B split: Heavy low rep 5-7 / Lighter weight High Rep. 12-20

Workout lasted: 1.25 hrs.
    Heavy Day: Legs,Chest,Calves,Abs,Tri’s. Wife Cardio!
    Workout was Great! I think this is staring to kick in. The view in the mirror is changing a little. Notice I look a little thinker without looking fatter. I think the libido is starting to improve a little (usually not a problem) my wife hasn’t asked me what I’m on yet. But it’s only been 6 doses.I have gotten a few small pimples on my back and shoulder. (Have to look hard to see them) this sometimes happens when I on a Natty booster.

Weight at end of workout: 202.1 lb. (Dropped a pound)
    Cals 2858
    Carbs 161
    Fat 118
    Protein 241g
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Workout: 4 Dose 6 Held “TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER RX” under my tongue and in my mouth while I got ready for the gym (about 5 min) then swallowed, too much product to just keep under the tongue. Has a lemon tastes that is surprisingly good! I was afraid it would taste like crap.

Heavy Day: Legs,Chest,Calves,Abs,Tri’s. Wife Cardio!
    Workout was Great! I think this is staring to kick in. The view in the mirror is changing a little. Notice I look a little thinker without looking fatter. I think the libido is starting to improve a little (usually not a problem) my wife hasn’t asked me what I’m on yet. But it’s only been 6 doses.I have gotten a few small pimples on my back and shoulder. (Have to look hard to see them) this sometimes happens when I on a Natty booster.

Cals 2858
    Carbs 161
    Fat 118
    Protein 241g
    nice
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice
    Haven't seen you in a while. Were you been lurking?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Workout: 4 Dose 6 Held ďTESTOSTERONE BOOSTER RXĒ under my tongue and in my mouth while I got ready for the gym (about 5 min) then swallowed, too much product to just keep under the tongue. Has a lemon tastes that is surprisingly good! I was afraid it would taste like crap.

Heavy Day: Legs,Chest,Calves,Abs,Triís. Wife Cardio!
    Workout was Great! I think this is staring to kick in. The view in the mirror is changing a little. Notice I look a little thinker without looking fatter. I think the libido is starting to improve a little (usually not a problem) my wife hasnít asked me what Iím on yet. But itís only been 6 doses.I have gotten a few small pimples on my back and shoulder. (Have to look hard to see them) this sometimes happens when I on a Natty booster.

Cals 2858
    Carbs 161
    Fat 118
    Protein 241g
    Awesome man, it seems like the couple logs I've seen this stuff is legit.... Hard to find a good test booster that works I may have to pick this one up.
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Haven't seen you in a while. Were you been lurking?
    work is really hectic, but I have been following along...glad you are seeing results!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Awesome man, it seems like the coupor logs I've seen this stuff is legit.... Hard to find a good test booster that works I may have to pick this one up.
    Still a little early but so far so good. all the signs of a good Natty booster is starting to show a little. When my wife starts telling me she needs a break I know it's kicking in full power.

11. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Haha no worries! I think I can handle it!
    Let me know if you want to run the PWO.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

12. Good stuff! How many days is typical for a booster to start kicking in?
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

13. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Let me know if you want to run the PWO.
    Which one?
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

14. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Good stuff! How many days is typical for a booster to start kicking in?
    For me typically 9-12 days.

15. Workout: 5 Dose 8 Same dosing as before. Still not feeling that I want to bang all the time feeling! as stated before look a little fuller and a few small pimples. still only 8 doses in.

Heavy Day: Shoulders, Back, Abs, Calves, Bi's and Trapz. No cardio.

Workout was good! Nothing great. Gym was packed and had to change a few of my lifts. (I hate this on heavy day)

Weight at end of workout: 202.1 lb. (Unchanged) I Went to a cookout Tue. night and ate way too many desserts.
    Cals 2158
    Carbs 141
    Fat 58
    Protein 226g

16. I don't have too many problems with desserts. Now beer is a whole different story
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

17. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I don't have too many problems with desserts. Now beer is a whole different story
    Name:  Screenshot_20171012-184826.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  92.4 KB
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

18. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Workout: 5 Dose 8 Same dosing as before. Still not feeling that I want to bang all the time feeling! as stated before look a little fuller and a few small pimples. still only 8 doses in.

Heavy Day: Shoulders, Back, Abs, Calves, Bi's and Trapz. No cardio.

Workout was good! Nothing great. Gym was packed and had to change a few of my lifts. (I hate this on heavy day)

Weight at end of workout: 202.1 lb. (Unchanged) I Went to a cookout Tue. night and ate way too many desserts.
    Cals 2158
    Carbs 141
    Fat 58
    Protein 226g
    I don't want to work
    I want to bang on the drum all day
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

19. Iím with you @Studhorse on the desserts! Theyíve always been a weakness!

Now as for beer- not so much but a margarita is another story! Lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I don't have too many problems with desserts. Now beer is a whole different story
    https://youtu.be/jsMOth_XkZM

A little something for us all, even you @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=201345" target="_blank">love2liftkat</a></u>
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

21. You are really working it hard. Nice work thus far.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

A little something for us all, even you @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=201345" target="_blank">love2liftkat</a></u>
    ....wieners and wine

23. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

Gotta love titties and beer

24. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Gotta love titties and beer
    I'm more a bourbon and butts guy.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

25. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I'm more a bourbon and butts guy.
    I like my bourbon and butts too
    Now, I'm trying to think of a song with bourbon and butts, and it sounds good to the dukes of hazard theme song, but I can't think of the rest of the words. But it's got to involve bourbon, butts, God, momma, and trains. Lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Take fat burning to the next Level with Formutech! GTHIH
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:55 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 07:35 PM
  3. Replies: 243
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 03:55 PM
  4. Freezito takes it to the next level with Hdrol
    By freezito in forum Cycle Logs