Status
Not open for further replies.
Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
What up good peeps!

Thanks for stopping by.

Shout-out djbombsquad, wicked442, & pulsefit for giving me the opportunity to share my experience with these time released insulin growth factor patches. 90 DAY SUPPLY nonetheless!!! Thank you all!

Applied my first patch lastnight on inner wrist and left it on overnight (~8 hours). Dosing instructions state to apply a patch every third day (1 day on 2 days off) and to leave patch on for 8 hrs on dosing day, so nothing much to report as of yet. The patch itself resembles a square bandaid. It stays on strong, but comes off easy. No smell. Not sure how they taste. lol

Nothing much to report on yet, but that was to be expected I would assume.

Stats: 40yr old, 5'11, 235lbs, ~19%BF (based off one of those handheld things with electric pulses, for what thats worth. I'd imagine it's fairly accurate though)

Background: Intense training from age 15 - 24, took a 15 yr break for women, booze, and anything in between. Just got back into the gym 1.5 years ago after alcoholism and a near death experience woke me back up. Put it this way, in April of 2016, my CNS was so fried from drinking, I didn't have enough strength in my legs to stand on my own. I am now repping 350lbs+ in the squat rack. I've come a long way and am very lucky to be here. Needless to say I no longer drink and also quit smoking after 20 years.

Training/Diet: Currently on a 2 day on, 1 day off weight training routine. This coincides perfectly for this dosing regimen, so I will be dosing only on my off days from the gym. Right now, I am finishing a 3 month bulk, where I put on 15lbs. That ends this weekend. I will be starting a month long burn after next week to drop some bodyfat and prepare for my end of the year anabolic cycle, which I would like to start early to mid Nov. to take advantage of good upcoming eating windows lol. Ideally like to be around 15% by the start of that, but if I'm going to preserve muscle and lose fat, dropping ~5% in 4 weeks is a little too aggressive and unrealistic for they way in which i will do it, but I'm not at all concerned.

I will not go into rep by rep detail of my workouts, because quit frankly that's boring. I usually skip over those sections in people's logs. I will report any noticeable changes during my workouts though, along with sleep, the feeling of recovery, and diet/weight.

I guess our goal here will be to determine if these patches work, right?

So feel free to ask anything you want, and help me to come to a final conclusion on these.

I'm off to the gym now for heavy back/bi's/core

Peace out for now!

sespress

Awards
I'm interested in the produxt for sure. Please note your hunger and sleep levels and such

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in the produxt for sure. Please note your hunger and sleep levels and such
I hunger carbs on these patches for sure. Sleep has been deep for me.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, so I woke up this morning and had the numbness of hands going on more so than usual. Now, I do have an issue with the ulnar nerve entrapment in both elbows and gets pretty bad if keep them bent throughout the night. This usually really isn't an issue for me, as I am usually conscious enough to keep my arms extended somehow. Plus, I normally don't sleep that well and do lots of tossing and turning, so i really don't stay in one position long enough for this to really be a problem anyway.

So could the patches have directly resulted in enough GH release to cause the numbness, or did they help me sleep to the point I didn't toss and turn as much to naturally correct this issue as I normally would, or was this just an anomaly?

Hmmm....

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Deeper sleep maybe. Try stomach for patch.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Changed application site to just below belly button, maybe 2 inches to the right. Nothing much to note.

Patches don't leave any lingering indication they were on your skin. Very much bandaid-ish in feel and appearance.

Haven't had any more over tingling sensations that I experienced the first night.

Yesterday was an off day from the gym.

Back at it tonight with heavy squats and accessory work for legs.

Diet has changed to accommodate fat loss (~ -500 calories per day range) and cardio will be implemented starting tomorrow.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Applied last night to inner arm. Very tired when I woke up, although I feel like I slept better than usual. I think my alarm just went off in the wrong stage of sleep.

Any ideas how synergistic these patches would be with taking MK677?

I was on 20mg per day, but had to back that down to 10mg due to hunger just being outrageous, which is counter productive during my slight caloric reduction.

Weight is down to 234, which was my goal by the end of the week. I'm now shooting for 233 by next tues. Nothing crazy here as I'd like to keep as much LBM as possible.

Yesterday (dosing day) was an off day. Day before that I hit shoulders well, with a good pump. High rep, low rest in between, & 25min cardio =~250 cals burnt.

If anyone could chime in on how these patches (let's assume they work) would interact with the MK, that would be great.

Thanks!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanted to do that stack too. I’m tanning mk on all days and patch on days you lift ? That’s my thoughts

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
So, I am doing the MK (10mg) on lifting days, and the patches on my off days. Makes everything easier to remember for me (2 on 1 off, then dose accordingly on those days).

I was only dosing MK 5 out of every 7 days anyway, as was recommended by those with more experience and far smarter than myself. lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool which brand of mk do you have ? How do you know is real. I bought several brands and think it was fake

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly not cause I'm a rep best ipamorelin I've tried is the AgeForce patches. I know this bout time I really started craving carbs.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried PRE's MK? I believe they are a board sponsor and their's is legit!

Dosing was lastnight. Nothing to note. Slept a ton yesterday.

Heavy squats, lunges, leg work, and 25 min cardio today. Felt good.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
You should be on your way to great results!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Dosing was lastnight. Woke up this morning very tired again. I'm always gtg once I get that morning coffee in me though, so I was good not long after. Feel like I slept well too though.

Hit back, bi's, abs, & 25 of cardio tonight. Good sweat. Wt. is at 233. Will be 232 by sunday. No rush there.

Think that's about it for now.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am a little sleepy for the first week or 2 after starting HGH or IGF patch. That should fade away.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Dosed again lastnight, and I have to say this is definitely doing something to my sleep.

I am waking up feeling very tired. I normally don't have any issues waking, but on my dosing mornings, I am exhausted when I wake.

Not a big issue for me though. I'm not a "hit the snooze button" kinda person. When I know it's time to get up, I get my @ss up. I only even need an alarm maybe 2-3 times per week. Otherwise, I pop right up usually within 10min of alarm going off. Kinda strange.

Anyways, today is my squat day. Might go heavy for a few reps, then some lunges, accessory isolation and another 25min cardio.

I went a little light on calories yesterday (being an off day) and I certainly feel it. I may overshoot my weight goal if i don't make up the calories today. Should be 232-231 weigh in tomorrow. Feeling lighter too.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried PRE's MK? I believe they are a board sponsor and their's is legit!

How's the diet?

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Diet is well balanced.

Eating 7 times per day for ~ 3,000 cal.

250g's of protein (various sources including eggs, nuts, red meat/poultry, dairy, & powder)

6-7 servings of fruits/veggie servings per day.

I usually keep everything clean (don't doctor up food with condiments and those hidden calories).

Gave up soda long ago. No alcohol. Only water.

Right now, I have eliminated my main dinner carb (which would usually be a large sweet potato or rice) and replaced it with 1 serving of beans (which may be the single most complete food made by God).

I have also made minor adjustments (morning oats serving is smaller, cut my eggs from 5 down to 4 as my pre lunch snack, and have replaced skim milk with water in my pre-bed Casein shake).

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Dosed lastnight and woke up less tired today than on previous dosing mornings.

Weight was at 232 right on the nose late sunday after dinner.

Shooting for 231 on Friday.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice job. I personally keep my carbs lower when I was on the patch and seem to make a difference .

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Nice job. I personally keep my carbs lower when I was on the patch and seem to make a difference .
Thanks man!

Yea, I've been keeping carbs low besides right after workouts and always works like a charm for me.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The key is keeping insulin from spiking to really take advantage of your hormones !

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Dosed overnight.

Slept well and long (had off today)

Weighed in right on the button, 231 this evening.

Keeping strength up (Full squats today up to 365 x 5) but gassing quickly with lack of carbs.

Goal weight of 230 on Tues.

I will be starting my year end recomp cycle next weekend, so I be digging out all supplies this weekend and making sure I have necessary dosages of everything, along with my full PCT and ancillaries, so if need be I can order anything needed next week.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Dosed lastnight and slept hard.

Was hard waking up this morning. What I mean by that is basically popping up and just thinking WTF to myself and on I go to make my coffee. Took a min. to gather clear thoughts. All good though.

Nothing else to report. Yesterday was an "off day" from the gym, so I'm eager to get back in tonight.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very cool

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Dosed lastnight.

Nothing much to report.

Weight was at 230 yesterday, as I forgot to weigh-in Tues.

I am shooting for under 230lb by Monday morn.

I want to be sub 230 before I start my recomp cycle.

I can tell you that between the MK and these patches, my hunger has been off the chart during this burn. There is no doubt this would be much more bearable without increasing IGF-1.

I do not recommend cutting while taking these! lol

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Dosed lastnight.

Not real sure how well that went, as the last time I even seen my dosing patch was around 1am when I went to sleep.

I applied on my wrist and I must have somehow tussled it off in my sleep. Couldn't find it anywhere in my bedroom today either, so maybe my dog got a hold of it.

Guess I'll know if all a sudden, I have a new "test subject" in the form of a jacked Husky. LOL ~ With a patched dog turd tomorrow to confirm.

Anyways, continuing on my calorie/carb restriction through the rest of this week. I'll be glad when thats over. Half hour of cardio daily is a real pain. I'll weigh myself on friday to see where I'm at, but I'm willing to bet it will be in the 228-229 range, which is spot on where I'd like to be before I start my lean build next weekend.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Found mine under my pillow once. It was the patch fairy!!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Haha!

Patchnight lastnight and all good. Slept well and wasn't too tired waking up, although I was able to sleep longer this morning as I had off from work. Nothing much else to report other than I hate doing cardio. lol

Only a few more days to endure though. Can't wait to start eating to build again. Best time of year for that and I'm looking forward! Think we are getting a fried turkey again this year. God they are so good! lol

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Complete rest day. Cardio and calorie restriction is over until ~ February.

Hit the scale first thing this morning and I was at 228.9, which is exactly where I'd like to be to start this lean building phase. I will slowly adjust calories back into my intake and also decrease my cardio.

Will be patching later this evening after some messy Chinese food. lol

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Schedule got altered this week, so it will throw my patch schedule off as well.

I will be dosing it tomorrow night instead of today.

No other updates at this time.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
CHECK OUT THE WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PATCH DEAL!!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Patched it up overnight and was dead tired this morning when I first woke up.

Weight already shot back up to 233 from Friday, although weigh-in times were different and now that carbs are back into play, it's most likely glycogen restoration, so I'm willing to bet this is really now about my true baseline weight of homeostasis, which is fine by me.

If this lean bulk/recomp can eventually put me at 240 with BF% <20%, I'd be happy and I don't see that as being unrealistic.

So basically thats only 10-12 lbs from where I'm at right now, then shedding off some water and a little fat again in January-Feb. so that means I lean bulked for roughly 7-9 lbs of net muscle.

Thats my short term direction at least at this point. My plan is to maintain calories and whatever strength I gain in the next 3 weeks, during the month of december which would be the duration of my PCT, which coincides perfectly with projected higher IGF-1 levels until I have completed the full 90 days cycle of these patches, along with the MK677 on non patch days.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's A LOT of muscle fyi....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Complete rest day. Cardio and calorie restriction is over until ~ February.

Hit the scale first thing this morning and I was at 228.9, which is exactly where I'd like to be to start this lean building phase. I will slowly adjust calories back into my intake and also decrease my cardio.

Will be patching later this evening after some messy Chinese food. lol
Wow. So it seems like you like what you got so far!!!

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That's my buddy right there and they are 100%. It's actually a cpl of guys you all probably know of so I'd recommend them to anyone looking to do research with all kinds of new stuff you probably didn't know exists.
Glad to hear you like their stuff! Holler if you ever have issues procuring anything, at all.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
That's my buddy right there and they are 100%. It's actually a cpl of guys you all probably know of so I'd recommend them to anyone looking to do research with all kinds of new stuff you probably didn't know exists.
Glad to hear you like their stuff! Holler if you ever have issues procuring anything, at all.
For sure. One of them found out he was local to me and offered to personally drop stuff off to get it in my hands. Customer service is unmatched and I wouldn’t even consider any other research equipment supplier. Even if it was free.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure. One of them found out he was local to me and offered to personally drop stuff off to get it in my hands. Customer service is unmatched and I wouldn’t even consider any other research equipment supplier. Even if it was free.
Great to hear. Have also had very good experiences with them. My natural supps for pct and cycle aids etc should be joining their site as soon as I can get everything sorted for a bigger scale op. It's proving much harder than first anticipated.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear. Have also had very good experiences with them. My natural supps for pct and cycle aids etc should be joining their site as soon as I can get everything sorted for a bigger scale op. It's proving much harder than first anticipated.
I will certainly keep fingers crossed for ya dude and look forward to your co-op!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Weight is up to 237 and it's showing. Muscles are much fuller.

Had off today, so I've been doing nothing but resting and eating.

Havent even hit full stride on this ride yet, so it's just about to get good. With 3 weeks left on this, I would think another 10lbs is very feasible. Really got to try to keep it as lean as possible though.

Recovery is evident and that has always been my biggest concern, so I'm going to continue to hit all aspects hard (training, clean eating but more carb heavy now, & sleep).

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weight is up to 237 and it's showing. Muscles are much fuller.

Had off today, so I've been doing nothing but resting and eating.

Havent even hit full stride on this ride yet, so it's just about to get good. With 3 weeks left on this, I would think another 10lbs is very feasible. Really got to try to keep it as lean as possible though.

Recovery is evident and that has always been my biggest concern, so I'm going to continue to hit all aspects hard (training, clean eating but more carb heavy now, & sleep).
Great job keep it up, strength gain should be good on a calories surplus

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Great job keep it up, strength gain should be good on a calories surplus
Thank you sir!

Yea, I would expect some strength increases are right around the corner. I have noticed shorter rest times and picked up some reps here and there, so I'm on the right track.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Check out the great deal on our TESTOSTERONE PATCH!! Super deal going on right now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.