• First Up Vote
thanks to Sean1332 and controlled labs.
FW.jpg

WF1.jpg

Brandinooooo hairygrandpa Jebrook SFreed Sparkss thebigt
FireTitan HIT4ME lifted67 smith_69 Tank999 br1ck_Sh1thouse mmorso ryane87
Rocket3015 justhere4comm angcd3 blueline438 habajaba thorsdad31 lukehayd
BloodManor heavyiron BEAST73 rtmilburn MrKleen73 Martyfnemec TheMyth MonteRXS

Let's get this OG White Flood log rockin!

whiteflood-classic-SF.jpg

Final Review:

Results: 4/5 Giving this a 5 star for the smooth clean energy it gives you. energy lasts for about 5-6 hrs.If you want a smooth energy with improved mind to muscle focus this is excellent. As far as Pump goes I have had better.
Mixes very easy!
Taste: 4/5 I think the Electric Lemonade flavor is pretty good! I mixed 1.5 scoops with Ice and 16oz of water.

Price: about $1 a serving is not bad.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for the flood

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First impressions:
Tub is completely sealed (completely wrapped in shrink wrap)
Not much smell.
love that the scooper has a half full mark.

First dose will be this afternoon.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Get flooded!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OG White Flood was really good! You're going to like it!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OG White Flood was really good! You're going to like it!
It's been so long I can remember. looking forward to it.
I still have a stocking cap I got like 10 years ago from Controlled Labs. It's my favorite! still looks new.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the noodz!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_20170929_164148174.jpg

Just mixed up 1.5 scoops with water and a little crushed Ice at work, will sip on the way to the gym. about a 30 min. drive.
Mixes excellent! not much sediment left on the bottom. about enough to fill a thimble.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 155901

Just mixed up 1.5 scoops with water and a little crushed Ice at work, will sip on the way to the gym. about a 30 min. drive.
Mixes excellent! not much sediment left on the bottom. about enough to fill a thimble.
Looks like a nice glass of milk. Lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1st review.
1.5 scoops about 20oz. water

Taste:Very light lemonade w/ a little sourness of the raspberry. no chemical taste or aftertaste.

Results: 20min. to kicked in. Noticed I was a little sweaty when I walked into the gym. the gym was kind of cold and almost empty. Love it when it's empty.

Hit legs, chest, abs, calves, tris and cardio. high rep day. first set 15-20 reps.
Leg pumps was crazy.chest pumps was great and I started to run out of juice on abs.I made it through the rest of my workout and 10 min of stair climbers. started my stretches and when I stood up from the mat I got a little dizzy. (It was a good dizzy).
Pump was great, energy from this it is a smooth energy. been 2.5 hrs since I left the gym and I still have a smooth energy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm In !

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How can I not like this combination?

:afro:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it feels like it lasts longer than the White Flood Reborn of yesteryear

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Seeing all these white flood logs means mine has to be showing up soon! Wooo! I also got raspberry lemonade.

I told a buddy I won some and he said "Holy crap, they still make that?" Yeaaaah buddy!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed ?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:
Saturday morning fasted workout. I have not done a fasted workout in a long time.
1 scoop white flood. hit the gym 20min. later.
Hit delts,back,abs,calves,tri's. passed on the cardio. workout 1.15hrs. had life things to do.

The energy was nice and smooth. but not so smooth you don't want to kill the iron.
the pump was ok. pretty good for fasted however.

Next update won't be till Tue.
Sunday I have to get my Jesus on and work on my car. Mon. daughters regional dinner for softball. volunteered to flip meat.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Update:
Saturday morning fasted workout. I have not done a fasted workout in a long time.
Hit delts,back,abs,calves,tri's. passed on the cardio. workout 1.15hrs. had life things to do.

The energy was nice and smooth. but not so smooth you don't want to kill the iron.

Sunday I have to get my Jesus on and work on my car. Mon. daughters regional dinner for softball. volunteered to flip meat.
Reps for Jesus.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Exactly how I would describe the feeling, smooth energy.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:

Reps for flipping meat.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
(Giggity)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:
Tue. Evening workout. 6:00 - 7:30
Heavy day: Legs, Chest, Abs, Calves, Tri's and 15-min. Stair climbers.
White Flood Classic: 1.5 scoops 45min. before. I drink it about 5 min before I get home from work. Get changed grab my gym bag, wife and goodies,My Gym is only 3 blocks from my house.

Energy is Still smooth and lasts for about 3-4 hrs. I'm really starting to enjoy this.

The flavor is easy to drink. Some people talk of a chemical taste. I don't get this. They might want to keep it cold. I know if the past some pre's have that chemical taste if it's not cold.
I haven't really figured out the Raspberry Lemonade taste yet. I get a little tartness and a hint of sweet. (I need to pay more attention to the taste today) I'm more of an effect instead of taste guy. Of course if you can get both then that would be a bonus.

Results: I have to give this an early A. So far all my lifts are still increasing in weight or reps. I have the energy to kill it. not out of control like DMAA or DMHA. But I don't get stim dick and I can get to bed at a decent time.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Studhorse, sorry for being late to the party bro!

Nice! Seeing all these white flood logs means mine has to be showing up soon! Wooo! I also got raspberry lemonade.

I told a buddy I won some and he said "Holy crap, they still make that?" Yeaaaah buddy!
sup nubs?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:
Tue. Evening workout. 6:00 - 7:30
Heavy day: Legs, Chest, Abs, Calves, Tri's and 15-min. Stair climbers.
White Flood Classic: 1.5 scoops 45min. before. I drink it about 5 min before I get home from work. Get changed grab my gym bag, wife and goodies,My Gym is only 3 blocks from my house.

Energy is Still smooth and lasts for about 3-4 hrs. I'm really starting to enjoy this.

The flavor is easy to drink. Some people talk of a chemical taste. I don't get this. They might want to keep it cold. I know if the past some pre's have that chemical taste if it's not cold.
I haven't really figured out the Raspberry Lemonade taste yet. I get a little tartness and a hint of sweet. (I need to pay more attention to the taste today) I'm more of an effect instead of taste guy. Of course if you can get both then that would be a bonus.

Results: I have to give this an early A. So far all my lifts are still increasing in weight or reps. I have the energy to kill it. not out of control like DMAA or DMHA. But I don't get stim dick and I can get to bed at a decent time.
Awesome. At first I read that you grabbed your bag and grabbed your wifes boobies.... lol I thought man the 1.5 scoops really got him going!!

In on your log to compare. I'm running the electric lemonade one.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. At first I read that you grabbed your bag and grabbed your wifes boobies.... lol I thought man the 1.5 scoops really got him going!!

In on your log to compare. I'm running the electric lemonade one.
"you grabbed your bag and grabbed your wifes boobies"
I'm sure that has happened before! LMAO

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
3 hours of energy without freaky sides? Sounds like my kind of pwo!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 hours of energy without freaky sides? Sounds like my kind of pwo!
This the strong suit to this so far. Smooth energy. not rip the head off the dick texting in the squat rack, just feel like banging some iron!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This the strong suit to this so far. Smooth energy. not rip the head off the dick texting in the squat rack, just feel like banging some iron!
Nice!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update: Wed. workout. 1.5 scoops with about 16oz of ice water.
It was another heavy day. workout lasted 1.5 hrs.
Workout seemed to get stronger as it went along today! I had a little left in the tank at the end of the workout. hardly ever happens on heavy day.
I did have to drop 6mg of melatonin to get to sleep. ( Did have some wife cardio at about 11:00pm) that may have had something to do with it.
Still a good smooth energy! really liking it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update: Fri. workout. 1.5 scoops with about 16oz of ice water.
It was a high rep / light day. workout lasted 1.75hrs.
Workout was up and down. from a PR on Hex Press to cable flys went from 20 reps to 10 reps after only 4 sets. can't really explain it, Maybe the GABA in it? Diet was good and sleep was good. I also felt good when I was done.

The pump was excellent today! my legs were so swole and on fire after my platz hack squats I could hardly walk. I love this!

2.5 hrs. later I still feel good. ready for some wife cardio.

Can anyone answer why it states:"This product is intended for adults 18-50 years of age only."

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update: Sat. 8am workout 1.5 scoops @ 7:30 with about 16oz of ice water.
OG White Flood kicked in in about 20min.
Suprised how good my workout was. didn't get much sleep and I usually don't workout in the morning but have too much family stuff to do today. Oldest daughter's birthday at the house today. she will be 29. damn i'm old.

The pump was surprisingly good for being fasted.It's now 1:00 and I still have that smooth energy going.
Peace out!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Suprised how good my workout was. didn't get much sleep and I usually don't workout in the morning but have too much family stuff to do today. Oldest daughter's birthday at the house today. she will be 29. damn i'm old.

The pump was surprisingly good for being fasted.It's now 1:00 and I still have that smooth energy going.
Peace out!
Awesome stuff!! ... i’m turning 29 tomorrow lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Peace out!

Happy Birthday to your Daughter!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy Birthday to your Daughter!!
Thanks brother. turned out the whole family showed up. had 35 people today. my Mom just left.
destroyed my diet and I loved every bite. Damn I'm so full of food I didn't even get a buzz after 6 151 shots.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotta love wife cardio!

I'm assuming the 18-50 range is some measure to reduce liability. I never mind any of that stuff truthfully.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update: Mon. 6PM workout 1.5 scoops @ 5:30 with about 16oz of ice water.
OG White Flood kicked in in about 20min. as usual.
Had a awesome Heavy day. Legs,Chest, calves, Abs, tri's
Workout 1.25hrs.

Pump was so so. dont usually get a pump on 4-7 reps.
Energy still smooth. and still the same strength. (no signs of tolerance yet) likey!
I have been noticing that 3 times i used this I get winded real easy for about the first 20-30 min. then it goes away. Might be the GABA?

I will have an off day today. Got my daughter's state softball dinner this evening. Plan on hitting it again Wed. Thur. Friday or Saturday.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Studhorse, you going hard and Great Job Brother!!