WHITE FLOOD FLASH BACK LOG

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Subbed!

I'm running my own here, one extra long review already posted.

White Flood Classic Log

2. Nice! Seeing all these white flood logs means mine has to be showing up soon! Wooo! I also got raspberry lemonade.

I told a buddy I won some and he said "Holy crap, they still make that?" Yeaaaah buddy!
    •   

3. Subbed 😎
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

4. Update:
    Saturday morning fasted workout. I have not done a fasted workout in a long time.
    1 scoop white flood. hit the gym 20min. later.
    Hit delts,back,abs,calves,tri's. passed on the cardio. workout 1.15hrs. had life things to do.

The energy was nice and smooth. but not so smooth you don't want to kill the iron.
    the pump was ok. pretty good for fasted however.

Next update won't be till Tue.
    Sunday I have to get my Jesus on and work on my car. Mon. daughters regional dinner for softball. volunteered to flip meat.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Update:
    Saturday morning fasted workout. I have not done a fasted workout in a long time.
    Hit delts,back,abs,calves,tri's. passed on the cardio. workout 1.15hrs. had life things to do.

The energy was nice and smooth. but not so smooth you don't want to kill the iron.

Sunday I have to get my Jesus on and work on my car. Mon. daughters regional dinner for softball. volunteered to flip meat.
    Reps for Jesus.
    •   

6. Exactly how I would describe the feeling, smooth energy.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Update:

Reps for flipping meat.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

8. (Giggity)
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

9. Update:
    Tue. Evening workout. 6:00 - 7:30
    Heavy day: Legs, Chest, Abs, Calves, Tri's and 15-min. Stair climbers.
    White Flood Classic: 1.5 scoops 45min. before. I drink it about 5 min before I get home from work. Get changed grab my gym bag, wife and goodies,My Gym is only 3 blocks from my house.

Energy is Still smooth and lasts for about 3-4 hrs. I'm really starting to enjoy this.

The flavor is easy to drink. Some people talk of a chemical taste. I don't get this. They might want to keep it cold. I know if the past some pre's have that chemical taste if it's not cold.
    I haven't really figured out the Raspberry Lemonade taste yet. I get a little tartness and a hint of sweet. (I need to pay more attention to the taste today) I'm more of an effect instead of taste guy. Of course if you can get both then that would be a bonus.

Results: I have to give this an early A. So far all my lifts are still increasing in weight or reps. I have the energy to kill it. not out of control like DMAA or DMHA. But I don't get stim dick and I can get to bed at a decent time.

10. @Studhorse, sorry for being late to the party bro!

Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Nice! Seeing all these white flood logs means mine has to be showing up soon! Wooo! I also got raspberry lemonade.

I told a buddy I won some and he said "Holy crap, they still make that?" Yeaaaah buddy!
    sup nubs?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    @Studhorse, sorry for being late to the party bro!

sup nubs?
    Glad to have you brother!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Update:
    Tue. Evening workout. 6:00 - 7:30
    Heavy day: Legs, Chest, Abs, Calves, Tri's and 15-min. Stair climbers.
    White Flood Classic: 1.5 scoops 45min. before. I drink it about 5 min before I get home from work. Get changed grab my gym bag, wife and goodies,My Gym is only 3 blocks from my house.

Energy is Still smooth and lasts for about 3-4 hrs. I'm really starting to enjoy this.

The flavor is easy to drink. Some people talk of a chemical taste. I don't get this. They might want to keep it cold. I know if the past some pre's have that chemical taste if it's not cold.
    I haven't really figured out the Raspberry Lemonade taste yet. I get a little tartness and a hint of sweet. (I need to pay more attention to the taste today) I'm more of an effect instead of taste guy. Of course if you can get both then that would be a bonus.

Results: I have to give this an early A. So far all my lifts are still increasing in weight or reps. I have the energy to kill it. not out of control like DMAA or DMHA. But I don't get stim dick and I can get to bed at a decent time.
    Awesome. At first I read that you grabbed your bag and grabbed your wifes boobies.... lol I thought man the 1.5 scoops really got him going!!

In on your log to compare. I'm running the electric lemonade one.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Awesome. At first I read that you grabbed your bag and grabbed your wifes boobies.... lol I thought man the 1.5 scoops really got him going!!

In on your log to compare. I'm running the electric lemonade one.
    "you grabbed your bag and grabbed your wifes boobies"
    I'm sure that has happened before! LMAO

14. 3 hours of energy without freaky sides? Sounds like my kind of pwo!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    3 hours of energy without freaky sides? Sounds like my kind of pwo!
    This the strong suit to this so far. Smooth energy. not rip the head off the dick texting in the squat rack, just feel like banging some iron!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    This the strong suit to this so far. Smooth energy. not rip the head off the dick texting in the squat rack, just feel like banging some iron!
    Nice!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

17. Update: Wed. workout. 1.5 scoops with about 16oz of ice water.
    It was another heavy day. workout lasted 1.5 hrs.
    Workout seemed to get stronger as it went along today! I had a little left in the tank at the end of the workout. hardly ever happens on heavy day.
    I did have to drop 6mg of melatonin to get to sleep. ( Did have some wife cardio at about 11:00pm) that may have had something to do with it.
    Still a good smooth energy! really liking it.

18. Update: Fri. workout. 1.5 scoops with about 16oz of ice water.
    It was a high rep / light day. workout lasted 1.75hrs.
    Workout was up and down. from a PR on Hex Press to cable flys went from 20 reps to 10 reps after only 4 sets. can't really explain it, Maybe the GABA in it? Diet was good and sleep was good. I also felt good when I was done.

The pump was excellent today! my legs were so swole and on fire after my platz hack squats I could hardly walk. I love this!

2.5 hrs. later I still feel good. ready for some wife cardio.

Can anyone answer why it states:"This product is intended for adults 18-50 years of age only."

19. Update: Sat. 8am workout 1.5 scoops @ 7:30 with about 16oz of ice water.
    OG White Flood kicked in in about 20min.
    Suprised how good my workout was. didn't get much sleep and I usually don't workout in the morning but have too much family stuff to do today. Oldest daughter's birthday at the house today. she will be 29. damn i'm old.

The pump was surprisingly good for being fasted.It's now 1:00 and I still have that smooth energy going.
    Peace out!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Update: Sat. 8am workout 1.5 scoops @ 7:30 with about 16oz of ice water.
    Suprised how good my workout was. didn't get much sleep and I usually don't workout in the morning but have too much family stuff to do today. Oldest daughter's birthday at the house today. she will be 29. damn i'm old.

The pump was surprisingly good for being fasted.It's now 1:00 and I still have that smooth energy going.
    Peace out!
    Awesome stuff!! ... iím turning 29 tomorrow lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Update: Sat. 8am workout 1.5 scoops @ 7:30 with about 16oz of ice water.

Peace out!

Happy Birthday to your Daughter!!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

22. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Happy Birthday to your Daughter!!
    Thanks brother. turned out the whole family showed up. had 35 people today. my Mom just left.
    destroyed my diet and I loved every bite. Damn I'm so full of food I didn't even get a buzz after 6 151 shots.

23. Gotta love wife cardio!

I'm assuming the 18-50 range is some measure to reduce liability. I never mind any of that stuff truthfully.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

24. Update: Mon. 6PM workout 1.5 scoops @ 5:30 with about 16oz of ice water.
    OG White Flood kicked in in about 20min. as usual.
    Had a awesome Heavy day. Legs,Chest, calves, Abs, tri's
    Workout 1.25hrs.

Pump was so so. dont usually get a pump on 4-7 reps.
    Energy still smooth. and still the same strength. (no signs of tolerance yet) likey!
    I have been noticing that 3 times i used this I get winded real easy for about the first 20-30 min. then it goes away. Might be the GABA?

I will have an off day today. Got my daughter's state softball dinner this evening. Plan on hitting it again Wed. Thur. Friday or Saturday.

25. Studhorse, you going hard and Great Job Brother!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. White Flood REBORN (sponsored) Log: New Formula! New Gains!
    By alexalltheway in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 05:48 PM
  2. Fightclub's White Flood v2 *sponsored* log
    By fightclub2012 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 04:44 PM
  3. Steveo's Sponsored White Flood + Green Mag Log
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 07:14 PM
  4. Cellardude's Sponsored White Flood & Green Magnitude Log