EP1LOGUE Log (log log lol) +++Unsponsored+++

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Not true, im in same boat as you.. didnt feel no special pumps! But i keep taking and hoping long term results will show..i didnt write to much in other thread as may get backlash..
    Lol same reason I haven’t been posting too many updates becUase I haven’t noticed too much. I def felt more vascular the first week but that is no longer occurring

2. All factors considered it should only be getting better considering the formula.

Never be afraid to post YOUR personal experience with a product. None of us are the same and there’s plenty of skeptics and fan boys. The only thing that matters is the experience you feel and the time you put in.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
    •   

3. Ordered two bottles now y'all got me worried lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    Ordered two bottles now y'all got me worried lol
    No need to worry. Just observe and press toward your goal. Hopefully it helps along the way.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

5. Biggest thing for me is strength gain. My diet hasn’t really been key but the product still kicked in amazingly on week 3. I’m currently on week 4.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    Ordered two bottles now y'all got me worried lol
    no need to be worried, even only the pumps are worth the product but you also have the epi + the UroB (which should be noticeable on week 3 like most people say)

7. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    no need to be worried, even only the pumps are worth the product but you also have the epi + the UroB (which should be noticeable on week 3 like most people say)
    ^This. Pumps are expected, and sorry to hear that some of you guys aren't getting pumped off of it, though obviously not everyone will react exactly the same way. However pumps aren't the only thing Ep1logue has to offer, otherwise this would be a really expensive non-stim pump pre. Ep1logue is also a natural anabolic, and imo the most exciting thing that people are talking about is strength gain. So I wouldn't worry yet.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

8. Working as advertised for me! However, I'm really interested in the long term potential of Uro B as a natural anabolic, and the potential for Vaso-6 to increase glucose uptake and MPS.

Crowbar

9. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Working as advertised for me! However, I'm really interested in the long term potential of Uro B as a natural anabolic, and the potential for Vaso-6 to increase glucose uptake and MPS.

Crowbar
    How long have you been taking it? Also how/when are you dosing it?

10. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Sup AM -
    Got two bottles of epilogue that should be on my doorstep when I get home. Looking to provide some honest feedback to the community and also track the gains. This log is not going to be super in depth, but i will chime in a few times on a weekly basis to provide some of what I am feeling.

Background info
    Age - 23
    Goal - Recomp (ideally)
    Diet - (needs work lol)
    Training Style - BB workout regimen
    Height - 5'6
    Weight - 160

Other sups im taking
    Muscletech - PhosphaMuscle
    BLR - FD 2.0 (few caps left coming off very soon)
    Myokem - Magnitropin (worried about overdoing it on the epi... hoping I can recieve some feedback. I was dosing the mag PWO but moving foward will dose it first thing in AM and take EP1LOGUE 30 mins PWO)
    Ghost - Protien
    Creatine
    Orange Triad - Multi
    Vit D3
    Sparta Nutrition - Kraken
    Innovative Labs - Wick3d
    OL - CU (on the way)

Follow along guys, should be a good run.
    What you think of OL lack of RnD testing, poor replies to valid questions bought up, you not concerned about toxicity? Just want know your thoughts as currently disappointed with OL attitude especially as a fan and buyer of many of their products..

11. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    What you think of OL lack of RnD testing, poor replies to valid questions bought up, you not concerned about toxicity? Just want know your thoughts as currently disappointed with OL attitude especially as a fan and buyer of many of their products..
    i stopped taking epilogue 5-6 days ago.
    I had an embarrassing experience with my gf... extremely painful joints... and overall lethargy all day.

at this point my joints no longer hurt and energy seems to be coming back. Unfortunately libido is still not good.

I would have LOVED to seen blood work prior to running this compound but i blame myself for not taking blood work as well. what bothers me the most about OL is the fact that they seem to think they are entitled just because they are coming to the market with new and never before seen ingredients. In some of the Q's asked in their thread the Q's are completely dismissed or responded to in a condescending way. While I am concerned about toxicity I am more concerned about my lack of libido.

about half way through my second bottle of EP1 is when sides started to kick in.
    at this point I was only running
    EP1, protein, creatine, and staples. No other natty anabolics.

Upon stopping EP1 I started to use PR-XT by MAN sports but a forum member that has been having communication with me through PM (who is also concerned about this product) told me to stop all supplement use and let body recover and to get blood work. I have stopped all supplement use (minus staples) and still need to plan for blood work.

I wanted to use Alphmax XT as OTC PTC but if EP1 Killed my estro im worried about lowering it further with Alphamax

my honest truth is i wish I did not take this product.

EDIT- OL has NOT lost me a customer. I want to clarify. Too many people are reporting good things with this product. Our bodies are all different. I do think that condescending responses are immature and a lack of responses is just a bad look. BUT they are still bringing to market good products. I loved TR1UMPH and data on velositil looks solid.

R&D teams needs to actually be an R&D team though... as an R&D team you are held to a higher standard then anecdotal evidence..

12. @OP can you please post this into the ep1 Q&A thread?

13. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    i stopped taking epilogue 5-6 days ago.
    I had an embarrassing experience with my gf... extremely painful joints... and overall lethargy all day.

at this point my joints no longer hurt and energy seems to be coming back. Unfortunately libido is still not good.

I would have LOVED to seen blood work prior to running this compound but i blame myself for not taking blood work as well. what bothers me the most about OL is the fact that they seem to think they are entitled just because they are coming to the market with new and never before seen ingredients. In some of the Q's asked in their thread the Q's are completely dismissed or responded to in a condescending way. While I am concerned about toxicity I am more concerned about my lack of libido.

about half way through my second bottle of EP1 is when sides started to kick in.
    at this point I was only running
    EP1, protein, creatine, and staples. No other natty anabolics.

Upon stopping EP1 I started to use PR-XT by MAN sports but a forum member that has been having communication with me through PM (who is also concerned about this product) told me to stop all supplement use and let body recover and to get blood work. I have stopped all supplement use (minus staples) and still need to plan for blood work.

I wanted to use Alphmax XT as OTC PTC but if EP1 Killed my estro im worried about lowering it further with Alphamax

my honest truth is i wish I did not take this product.

EDIT- OL has NOT lost me a customer. I want to clarify. Too many people are reporting good things with this product. Our bodies are all different. I do think that condescending responses are immature and a lack of responses is just a bad look. BUT they are still bringing to market good products. I loved TR1UMPH and data on velositil looks solid.

R&D teams needs to actually be an R&D team though... as an R&D team you are held to a higher standard then anecdotal evidence..

Thank you man, this is exactly the kind of proper response one was asking for.. I understand your thoughts.

"R&D teams needs to actually be an R&D team though... as an R&D team you are held to a higher standard then anecdotal evidence"

Amen to that.

I did not feel the placebo pumps people are going on about and definitely do not feel more libido or better sexual experience.

They lost me as a customer for the simple fact when asking relevant and concerning questions they provide poor answers.
    Yeh like I believe it worked for the whole OL team and they all got amazing results, course they will say that, its their product they trying promote, all this **** may work on the newbies out there, but we not on same levels of fitness.

BTW I got PR-XT by MAN sports on my list, I feel the ingredients are excellent alternative to Anabeta Elite.

I will take hormones blood test soon, as not done it for a while and check if anything looks abnormal.
    I to have stopped taking the product and will sell my sealed second bottle.

Cheers for a proper review and being honest.
  14. EP1LOGUE Log (log log lol) +++Unsponsored+++

Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    @OP can you please post this into the ep1 Q&A thread?
    Pointless.. they not listening. Read the whole Ep1 thread, accused myself and @brundal Black Lion Research or somehow trying to cause issues for them, if you see my posts, all be pro and positive for OL, the one day u mention concerns or problems, you become a enemy in a way.. lets not bring up StimX oh boy!

15. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    @OP can you please post this into the ep1 Q&A thread?
    The thing with OL is their cult like following.. I dont really want to have a keyboard war with OL cult warriors who
    A) Think im lying
    B) Will attribute this to the fact that I was using other products (I am sure EP1 did this to me as I was running the other compounds with no problems)
    C) Think I have some sort of agenda against OL

ETC

16. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Pointless.. they not listening. Read the whole Ep1 thread, accused myself and @brundel Black Lion Labs or somehow trying to cause issues for them, if you see my posts, all be pro and positive for OL, the one day u mention concerns or problems, you become a enemy in a way.. lets not bring up StimX oh boy!
    i read the whole thread. im on day 22 of ep1logue. no problems so far, the pumps are definitely not placebo, it feels great, cant say that im much stronger or that my endurance is up soo much but overall i feel very (!) good.

i think he should post it, even if its maybe pointless. if all people read it and ask for answers, OL must do anything. they cant be silent, i mean whats going on in a few weeks when all the people end their cycle and have maybe the same side effects as you/the OP?
    OL does want to sell their products also in the future so they have to react on these claims or i think this whole story will result in a very damaging ****storm after more people are at the end of their cycle

17. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Thank you man, this is exactly the kind of proper response one was asking for.. I understand your thoughts.

"R&D teams needs to actually be an R&D team though... as an R&D team you are held to a higher standard then anecdotal evidence"

Amen to that.

I did not feel the placebo pumps people are going on about and definitely do not feel more libido or better sexual experience.

They lost me as a customer for the simple fact when asking relevant and concerning questions they provide poor answers.
    Yeh like I believe it worked for the whole OL team and they all got amazing results, course they will say that, its their product they trying promote, all this **** may work on the newbies out there, but we not on same levels of fitness.

BTW I got PR-XT by MAN sports on my list, I feel the ingredients are excellent alternative to Anabeta Elite.

I will take hormones blood test soon, as not done it for a while and check if anything looks abnormal.
    I to have stopped taking the product and will sell my sealed second bottle.

Cheers for a proper review and being honest.
    Im not a believer in VASO - 6 until i can see data
    i get better pumps from 1 g agma or 6 g citrulline

Im excited to start back up PR-XT have 1 full bottle and 5/6 full bottle

Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Pointless.. they not listening. Read the whole Ep1 thread, accused myself and @brundal Black Lion Research or somehow trying to cause issues for them, if you see my posts, all be pro and positive for OL, the one day u mention concerns or problems, you become a enemy in a way.. lets not bring up StimX oh boy!
    This is an ironic post because on my second or third workout I said STIM X was VERY similar to yohimbine and was SHUT DOWN by ol

Price plow then came out with an article about how Stim - X could be yohimbine

they have since updated it to this

Quote Originally Posted by PricePlow
    We must at least caution that anyone who has issues with ingredients similar to yohimbe should probably avoid this supplement, or use an extremely small dose to assess first. There is no yohimbe, yohimbine, or yohimbenine as previously postulated, but it does seem to have something like a “cousin” alkaloid that may give similar effects.
    "cousin" or whatever it treated me just like yohimbine

18. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    and yes, Stim-X is 99% just AY if you ask me

19. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    i read the whole thread. im on day 22 of ep1logue. no problems so far, the pumps are definitely not placebo, it feels great, cant say that im much stronger or that my endurance is up soo much but overall i feel very (!) good.

i think he should post it, even if its maybe pointless. if all people read it and ask for answers, OL must do anything. they cant be silent, i mean whats going on in a few weeks when all the people end their cycle and have maybe the same side effects as you/the OP?
    OL does want to sell their products also in the future so they have to react on these claims or i think this whole story will result in a very damaging ****storm after more people are at the end of their cycle
    I am very happy to hear it is going well for you.
    I hope it continues to go well!

truth be told I would really rather keep this here.

20. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post

Im happy you gettin results you want.. not trying damage anything, people react different to supplements. was just asking they show some RND data or least got someone who was clean of supps to try Ep1 and do before and after blood tests.. btw other supps will give you pumps for cheaper price.. im not taking Ep1 for pump and endurance get a good pre for that..
    Suppose be natural muscle builder..

Stimx gave me strong stim dick. And others reported this, lost these supps seem to be messing with peoples libidos-sexual organs, hence need check hormone blood tests..

Not saying to others not to take their products just saying I shall no longer be due to poor RnD and reports

21. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    I am very happy to hear it is going well for you.
    I hope it continues to go well!

truth be told I would really rather keep this here.
    thank you, i hope it goes well yes.

when did you mention the first side effects?
    tbh i really feel that my libido is up IF there is anything going on with it, my joint pains (have some shoulder pain since a few weeks) were there before taking the ep1logue and havent got worse yet. i have pain in my left rotator cuff, i always do some exercises for it before push and pull day, only on leg day i dont do anything for it. so maybe the higher weights caused that, i got stronger the last weeks but cant say that its all the ep1. anyway i dont think that any supplement can cause these rotator cuff problems just by itself so the ep1 is hardly the causer of this issue

22. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    thank you, i hope it goes well yes.

when did you mention the first side effects?
    tbh i really feel that my libido is up IF there is anything going on with it, my joint pains (have some shoulder pain since a few weeks) were there before taking the ep1logue and havent got worse yet. i have pain in my left rotator cuff, i always do some exercises for it before push and pull day, only on leg day i dont do anything for it. so maybe the higher weights caused that, i got stronger the last weeks but cant say that its all the ep1. anyway i dont think that any supplement can cause these rotator cuff problems just by itself so the ep1 is hardly the causer of this issue
    Started dosing at 3 caps because I was noticing too much.. about 2-3 weeks in at 3 caps I knew something was wrong.

I think Ep1 could be the caust of my joint stiffness due to an AM member(pretty sure he posted this in OL thread) claiming it killed his estro in a short period of time

23. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Im happy you gettin results you want.. not trying damage anything, people react different to supplements. was just asking they show some RND data or least got someone who was clean of supps to try Ep1 and do before and after blood tests.. btw other supps will give you pumps for cheaper price.. im not taking Ep1 for pump and endurance get a good pre for that..
    Suppose be natural muscle builder..

Stimx gave me strong stim dick. And others reported this, lost these supps seem to be messing with peoples libidos-sexual organs, hence need check hormone blood tests..

Not saying to others not to take their products just saying I shall no longer be due to poor RnD and reports
    i dont take it only for the pumps; they just are there, the first 2 weeks they were present the whole day. i can feel every muscle better, especially the muscle-mind connection is up with vaso 6 (i can say that because i feel the same with re1gn only, my friend experienced the same) and that not only during training!

i always use citrullin malate and agmatin for pumps; except when i take re1gn (+ep1logue). stimdick? i know what it is, had a time in my life where i used a lot drugs, mostly for party. so the stimdick you get of pure amphetamine is much worse than the little bit i get from re1gn. sometimes i dont even get it. so i have no issues here; its the same as with most other high stim pre workouts, maybe a little stimdick but thats normal for amphetamines (+ their derivates)

24. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Started dosing at 3 caps because I was noticing too much.. about 2-3 weeks in at 3 caps I knew something was wrong.

I think Ep1 could be the caust of my joint stiffness due to an AM member(pretty sure he posted this in OL thread) claiming it killed his estro in a short period of time
    hmm first i have to say that we all know that OL products are dosed correctly, so 1 serving size is usually really enough. so if they recommend 150mg UroB, i wouldnt up it to 225mg, especially not if its a new compound without reviews. but though its a natty compound, it shouldnt **** you up if you take just an additional 50% of the dose, so yeah, thats a little bit questionable.

they claim UroB to be the strongest natty anabolic, it has also „well-known“ AI properties. should it decrease your estrogen? yes. should it **** you up? clearly NOT. i will do bloodwork after my cycle (have 3 bottles, i will use it if i don’t experience any sides) to check my test/estro; will do a big bloodwork to get also all the other important results.

i dont think that UroB is toxic in any way, i do think that its obviously a quite strong active substance.

what are the common things to do if estro is low? what can you do?

25. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    hmm first i have to say that we all know that OL products are dosed correctly, so 1 serving size is usually really enough. so if they recommend 150mg UroB, i wouldnt up it to 225mg, especially not if its a new compound without reviews. but though its a natty compound, it shouldnt **** you up if you take just an additional 50% of the dose, so yeah, thats a little bit questionable.

they claim UroB to be the strongest natty anabolic, it has also „well-known“ AI properties. should it decrease your estrogen? yes. should it **** you up? clearly NOT. i will do bloodwork after my cycle (have 3 bottles, i will use it if i don’t experience any sides) to check my test/estro; will do a big bloodwork to get also all the other important results.

i dont think that UroB is toxic in any way, i do think that its obviously a quite strong active substance.

what are the common things to do if estro is low? what can you do?
    I would go as far as saying low estro can feel like low T

Low libido
    Lethargy
    Painful joints
    etc
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LOG- EP1STANE/DIENAZONE 6wk, Unsponsored
    By COBRAfan67 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 09:11 PM
  2. log: Cheda's CUTquest unsponsored
    By chedapalooza in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 01:53 AM
  3. WOOHOO ANABETA Semi-log!! 100% unbiased 100% unsponsored
    By mikemd21289 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  4. New log featuring Yellow Gold (unsponsored)
    By CodyMartin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 01:32 PM
  5. Starting my Cr2 log. FIRST LOG EVER
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 05:09 PM