EP1LOGUE Log (log log lol) +++Unsponsored+++

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Stubbed

•   

2. Still trucking on... yday wore a tank to the gym while hitting chest and saw a **** TON of viens in my chest that usually only pop up when I’m a bit of a lower BF or when I have a sick pump. So far this product has been killing in the pumps department. Really thinking about upping it to 3 pills per day.

3. ill be taking 3 caps today.. hitting arms (bi/tri) as well and skipped breakfast this morning. Will have a carb heavy lunch so lets see

will report back

4. 3 pills PWo from here on out. lord have mercy i had a DUMB pump yday.. looking forward to shoulders today
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    3 pills PWo from here on out. lord have mercy i had a DUMB pump yday.. looking forward to shoulders today
    Does the pump last longer than normal?

6. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Does the pump last longer than normal?
    unfortunately i cant say that it does

7. Anything to report?

8. pumps seem to becoming less painful... thinking my body is becoming acclimated to the product.. Thats about it at this point

9. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    pumps seem to becoming less painful... thinking my body is becoming acclimated to the product.. Thats about it at this point
    When did you notice this? I didnít get the same painful pump today (day 3 of just using it)

10. Ok bro. Well keep training hard and hope to hear more from you soon.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    When did you notice this? I didn’t get the same painful pump today (day 3 of just using it)
    eveytime ive had a crazy pump i came on here to report, it so 3 workouts ago was the last time i had a really good pump from this.Just noticed too this was @ 3 caps and only 2 two caps today... hit back... i was pumped up but nothing out of the norm

Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    3 pills PWo from here on out. lord have mercy i had a DUMB pump yday.. looking forward to shoulders today

12. Ok. So similar to me. About 2 days later pumps donít hurt like they did the first time. So now after ur body having 3 pills the 2 pills aint doin it.. i was thinking that perhaps food throughout the day before you take may affect it? That is only difference between my 3 days of taking it. The day before my first day (monday) i ate a lot more carbs and ate a heavy carb soup before bed. Note i workout first thing morning

13. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Ok. So similar to me. About 2 days later pumps don’t hurt like they did the first time. So now after ur body having 3 pills the 2 pills aint doin it.. i was thinking that perhaps food throughout the day before you take may affect it? That is only difference between my 3 days of taking it. The day before my first day (monday) i ate a lot more carbs and ate a heavy carb soup before bed. Note i workout first thing morning
    I ALWAYS eat a carb heavy lunch... 4 hours later dose epilogue 30 mins before gym and dinner is low carb - no carb

14. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    I ALWAYS eat a carb heavy lunch... 4 hours later dose epilogue 30 mins before gym and dinner is low carb - no carb
    All I can say is that prior food intake and timing play a large role in getting the .maximum pump effect from this product. I have noticed a big difference in the pump effect when I have eaten my usual breakfast of casein/whey shake, Turkey sausage/2 egg and mozzarella cheese sandwich on while grain or sprouted bread, and a banana, then trained 3 1/2 hours later, or I lighten it up and have a shake, banana and a protein bar for breakfast, for example. I also use Peptipro/cluster dextrin pre/intra workout.

I also now take Epilogue about 1 hr. 15 min. out from training. I also split the dosage and take 1 pre training with 1/2 a serving Reign, the other dose 6-8 hours later. The pump may be nice, but spreading out the dose of Uro B is more important; besides, I get a great pump from a single dose (especially combined with 1/2 serving Reign). I personally notice the pump for hours, especially a couple of hours after my second dose.

Crowbar

15. Subbed

16. hey guys, any news here? how do you feel?
    thanks and cheers

17. Don't look so EPIc after all!?

18. Quote Originally Posted by GavMorgan84 View Post
    Don't look so EPIc after all!?
    LOL!

Here for updates!

19. Subbed

20. gonna be brutally honest here

been dosing at 3 caps a day 1 in the am and 2 pwo.

nothing too crazy to report... currently going through a career change and sleep has been ****. but based off of what everyone else is reporting in the OL thread I was hoping for more.

I am about half way through my second bottle and OL sent me a third as a replacement for my re1gn DM 1st batch so I still have another bottle to go through.

Ill report back

edit - no way affiliated with any companies either but since coming off FD2 I dont feel as big and hard (muscle wise lol) as I used too. After I finish this up Im gonna run 2 bottles of MAN Sports PR-XT take a few weeks off from supps and hop back on FD2.. just waiting on a Nutri sale

keep in mind A LOT of people are reporting great **** with this and it appears that I am the only one with a unimpressed mindset yet. So either way its worth trying out for yourself

21. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    gonna be brutally honest here

been dosing at 3 caps a day 1 in the am and 2 pwo.

nothing too crazy to report... currently going through a career change and sleep has been ****. but based off of what everyone else is reporting in the OL thread I was hoping for more.

I am about half way through my second bottle and OL sent me a third as a replacement for my re1gn DM 1st batch so I still have another bottle to go through.

Ill report back

edit - no way affiliated with any companies either but since coming off FD2 I dont feel as big and hard (muscle wise lol) as I used too. After I finish this up Im gonna run 2 bottles of MAN Sports PR-XT take a few weeks off from supps and hop back on FD2.. just waiting on a Nutri sale

keep in mind A LOT of people are reporting great **** with this and it appears that I am the only one with a unimpressed mindset yet. So either way its worth trying out for yourself
    Not true, im in same boat as you.. didnt feel no special pumps! But i keep taking and hoping long term results will show..i didnt write to much in other thread as may get backlash..

22. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Not true, im in same boat as you.. didnt feel no special pumps! But i keep taking and hoping long term results will show..i didnt write to much in other thread as may get backlash..
    You should have written about it. There are skeptics (including me), who wait for opinions and results and make the decision. And I just dropped the dough to buy 1 bottle yesterday.

23. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    You should have written about it. There are skeptics (including me), who wait for opinions and results and make the decision. And I just dropped the dough to buy 1 bottle yesterday.
    Make sure you post your experience too. I am highly interested, but am still waiting for the final results of all of these early adopters.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

24. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Make sure you post your experience too. I am highly interested, but am still waiting for the final results of all of these early adopters.
    That's a good idea. Wait it out. I may not do a log. But, will definitely share my experience and results.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LOG- EP1STANE/DIENAZONE 6wk, Unsponsored
    By COBRAfan67 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 09:11 PM
  2. log: Cheda's CUTquest unsponsored
    By chedapalooza in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 01:53 AM
  3. WOOHOO ANABETA Semi-log!! 100% unbiased 100% unsponsored
    By mikemd21289 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  4. New log featuring Yellow Gold (unsponsored)
    By CodyMartin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 01:32 PM
  5. Starting my Cr2 log. FIRST LOG EVER
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 05:09 PM