Olympus UK Epi-Andro

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
I just wanted to start a log for my first prohormone cycle so I could keep track somewhere. Today I will be starting-

Olympus Uk Epi-andro-250mg for 20 days/500mg for 20 days
EPG Laxozome-100mg for 20 days/200mg for 20 days
Lecheek Cycle Armor-2 Caps ED
Joint Support-2 Caps ED

This is my first cycle so I'm going to start off on a lighter dosage and see how I react and then I will up my epi and laxo to 2 pills a day. My primary goal here will be a cut/recomp I weighed myself at 232lbs this morning if I could get under 230lbs and retain the mass I have now I will be happy. If I dose it the way I would like I will be taking one tab of epi and laxo for 20 days and then two tabs for 20 days to really see the results. This will keep me on cycle for 40 days and being a complete noob I think I will see pretty good results. My training is at home due to not having a license at at the moment with all dumbell and band exercies. Cardio maybe 1-2 times a week and abs 2 rest days. Diet will be clean and protein focused will be shooting for 2500 calories but 260~300 grams of protein a day with the help of some whey. I think this will hopefully fuel the laxo well and keep my muscles full. I took my first dose of laxo this morning and will be dosing my epi soon about an hour pre workout so nothing to really report yet. Any advice is welcomed and taking openly. Wish me a good Cycle!

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I just wanted to start a log for my first prohormone cycle so I could keep track somewhere. Today I will be starting-

Olympus Uk Epi-andro-250mg for 20 days/500mg for 20 days
EPG Laxozome-100mg for 20 days/200mg for 20 days
Lecheek Cycle Armor-2 Caps ED
Joint Support-2 Caps ED

This is my first cycle so I'm going to start off on a lighter dosage and see how I react and then I will up my epi and laxo to 2 pills a day. My primary goal here will be a cut/recomp I weighed myself at 232lbs this morning if I could get under 230lbs and retain the mass I have now I will be happy. If I dose it the way I would like I will be taking one tab of epi and laxo for 20 days and then two tabs for 20 days to really see the results. This will keep me on cycle for 40 days and being a complete noob I think I will see pretty good results. My training is at home due to not having a license at at the moment with all dumbell and band exercies. Cardio maybe 1-2 times a week and abs 2 rest days. Diet will be clean and protein focused will be shooting for 2500 calories but 260~300 grams of protein a day with the help of some whey. I think this will hopefully fuel the laxo well and keep my muscles full. I took my first dose of laxo this morning and will be dosing my epi soon about an hour pre workout so nothing to really report yet. Any advice is welcomed and taking openly. Wish me a good Cycle!
Hey man I'm not sure if you'll get the full benefits out of a 5 week cycle. I'd do 8 weeks minimum since it does take a fair bit of time to build up in your system. Have a good cycle brotha.

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
Hey man I'm not sure if you'll get the full benefits out of a 5 week cycle. I'd do 8 weeks minimum since it does take a fair bit of time to build up in your system. Have a good cycle brotha.
Yeah man I'd definately like to pick up another bottle of epi at least. This set up puts me almost until the beginning of November so I'll have time to decide. Once I get into week 4 I'll see how my results are looking. All the begginer advice says 4-6 weeks that's why I wasn't sure if I could go 8-10 weeks having never ran a product like this.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Yeah man I'd definately like to pick up another bottle of epi at least. This set up puts me almost until the beginning of November so I'll have time to decide. Once I get into week 4 I'll see how my results are looking. All the begginer advice says 4-6 weeks that's why I wasn't sure if I could go 8-10 weeks having never ran a product like this.
In my opinion it says that just to see how your body reacts to it. So if all goes well buy another bottle it'll be worth it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in on this log!

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
In my opinion it says that just to see how your body reacts to it. So if all goes well buy another bottle it'll be worth it.
That's what I was thinking honestly do you think I could run epi for 10 weeks as a noob? If I buy bother bottle of 60 that would give me an extra 30 days for a total of 70 or do you think ramping the doses would be better? Theretically I could run epi for 20 days at 250mg, then 20 days at 500 mg, and with the last bottle 750mg for 20 more day. Or just stick with 250mg for 3 weeks then 500mg for 6.

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
Nothing so far as far as updates but I think that would be obvious as it's only going to be day two. I'm dosing again today at 100mg laxo and 250mg epi. Today is my first day back to work in almost a month so I had some anxiety this morning but I will absolutely say it's just because I hate the 21 questions after taking a leave from work. I took the laxo with my morning supps to take advantage of my protein intake and will be dosing my epi about 2~2:30. I should be able to hit back and bi's by 4 so I should get full effects during my workout. I will report back tonight after my workout.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
i would do the 250 for 3 then 500 for 6. That sounds like a solid plan.

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
i would do the 250 for 3 then 500 for 6. That sounds like a solid plan.
Well I went ahead and ordered another bottle so that's what I will do. 3 weeks at 250 mg and 6 weeks at 500 mg. I think I'll just keep the laxo at the 100mg a day I believe my real progress will come from the epi anyway.

I got in a nice and quick back and bi workout yesterday after work. I lost my license Monday for 6 months so I'm working out at home for now with what I have. Focusing on hypertrophy since I don't have a ton of weights or equipment at home so high reps with minimal rest for now.

DB deadlift-4x15 with 70lb DBs

DB bent over row-4x12 55lb DBs

Single arm row-4x12 65lb DB

Band wide grip lat pulldown-4x15 with pause

Band low row-4x15 with pause

Hammer Curls-4x12 25lb DBs

Standing alt curls-4x12 25lb DBs

Concentration curls-5x12 20lb DB

Nothing really to report as far as effects go my pwo keeps me pretty in the zone when I'm working out. Possibly starting sweating a little more but I've been taking Carnisport for about 3 weeks too so it could be the effects of that. Weighed myself in this morning at 229 could just be my normal fluctuation but normally it's between 232-234 this is the first time I've seen under 230lbs. All in all so far so good, I work a 16 hour shift today so that's my active rest day lol. Will be taking my 250mgs of epi around 2 again to keep my body on track. When I up the dose I'll just add one with my morning supps and that will be that. Just going to enjoy my weekend and some rest and get back to it Monday.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Well I went ahead and ordered another bottle so that's what I will do. 3 weeks at 250 mg and 6 weeks at 500 mg. I think I'll just keep the laxo at the 100mg a day I believe my real progress will come from the epi anyway.

I got in a nice and quick back and bi workout yesterday after work. I lost my license Monday for 6 months so I'm working out at home for now with what I have. Focusing on hypertrophy since I don't have a ton of weights or equipment at home so high reps with minimal rest for now.

DB deadlift-4x15 with 70lb DBs

DB bent over row-4x12 55lb DBs

Single arm row-4x12 65lb DB

Band wide grip lat pulldown-4x15 with pause

Band low row-4x15 with pause

Hammer Curls-4x12 25lb DBs

Standing alt curls-4x12 25lb DBs

Concentration curls-5x12 20lb DB

Nothing really to report as far as effects go my pwo keeps me pretty in the zone when I'm working out. Possibly starting sweating a little more but I've been taking Carisport for about 3 weeks too so it could be the effects of that. Weight myself in this morning at 229 could just be my normal fluctuation but normal it's between 232-234 this is the first time I've seen under 230lbs. All in all so far so good, I work a 16 hour shift today so that's my active rest day lol. Will be taking my 250mgs of epi around 2 again to keep my body on track. When I up the dose I'll just add one with my morning supps and that will be that. Just going to enjoy my weekend and some rest and get back to it Monday.
Perfect looking good man

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
For pct would you recommend clomid or nolvadex? I have access to either just didn't know if one would be better or more geared to an Epi cycle. Or is it really just whichever one I want to run? I will be ordering next paycheck so just want to get it straight. It will be stacked with an otc ptc, asp nutrition igf-1 one cap ED and tribulis 1500 3 caps ED as well.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
subbed.. noob to prohormones here and interested to see how this cycle treats you

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
Me too man this is my first cycle. I just did a lot of research for a few months made my choice on what I wanted to take and bit the bullet. Very interested to see the results myself honestly.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
cool.. goodluck. for pct if funds allow then get in olympus labs kingsblood instead of the tribulus. I've used a host of natural testboosters and I'd rank KB at the top. also I've seen guys run epiandro all the way upto 1000mg.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For pct would you recommend clomid or nolvadex? I have access to either just didn't know if one would be better or more geared to an Epi cycle. Or is it really just whichever one I want to run? I will be ordering next paycheck so just want to get it straight. It will be stacked with an otc ptc, asp nutrition igf-1 one cap ED and tribulis 1500 3 caps ED as well.
For PCT I'd recommend...

Clomid (Pharma Grade SERM)
50/25/25/25/25/12:5/*6.25(*=Optional)

AlphaMax XT (Natty Test Booster)
4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

OL K1ngsGuard (Health Support)
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
OR
OL Ar1macare Pro (Health Support+Anti-E)
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8

Aromasin (Emergency Pharma Grade AI)
Emergencies Only

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
Thanks man I already have all my otc stuff for pct I was just wondering what pharma grade pct I should pick up. Like I said I have a reliable source for either just specifically wasn't sure if clomid or nolvadax was better for an epi cycle. Clomid it is then it's a little bit cheaper anyway so I will stick with that this cycle.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man I already have all my otc stuff for pct I was just wondering what pharma grade pct I should pick up. Like I said I have a reliable source for either just specifically wasn't sure if clomid or nolvadax was better for an epi cycle. Clomid it is then it's a little bit cheaper anyway so I will stick with that this cycle.
Clomid is the better SERM for PCT use. It's much more efficient at re-starting the HTPA and raising natural testosterone production/levels. Don't get me wrong, Nolva is also a good SERM but it's better as an anti-estrogen both during and after heavy aromatasing cycles as it occupies the receptors in breast tissue which helps prevent gyno.

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
Clomid is the better SERM for PCT use. It's much more efficient at re-starting the HTPA and raising natural testosterone production/levels. Don't get me wrong, Nolva is also a good SERM but it's better as an anti-estrogen both during and after heavy aromatasing cycles as it occupies the receptors in breast tissue which helps prevent gyno.
That's what I needed to know/hear thanks my man! Much appreciated. I understand what they both do just wasn't completely sure if one was better than the other since epi doesn't really aromatize. I know obviously I will be suppressed to some point that why I want a proper recover.

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
Nothing really new to report but I can say with the combination of carnisport and epi I am definately sweating a lot more through out the day even on day 3 of epi. I've been taking the carni for almost a month now so I'm assuming that is fully working. One other thing I noticed is that after taking my epi at 2 o'clock my vascularity definately increases. My forearms are pretty vascular to begin with but maybe an hour or two after the epi I really notice my veins start to pop. It looks like I have my mesomorph/mid workout pump going all the way to bed time. When I woke up this morning it was down to normal again. I'm hoping at my 500mg dose I will stay that pumped all day long.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I needed to know/hear thanks my man! Much appreciated. I understand what they both do just wasn't completely sure if one was better than the other since epi doesn't really aromatize. I know obviously I will be suppressed to some point that why I want a proper recover.
Have you got any or have access to Aromasin?
Epi-Andro has anti-estrogenic properties and has the potential to cause post cycle estogen rebound.

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
Have you got any or have access to Aromasin?
Epi-Andro has anti-estrogenic properties and has the potential to cause post cycle estogen rebound.
I don't not have any on hand but after looking into it yes I have access to it too in 25mgs. My otc pct also contains 75mgs of Arimistane in it but I can get aromasin with the clomid for security purposes if need be to have on hand

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't not have any on hand but after looking into it yes I have access to it too in 25mgs. My otc pct also contains 75mgs of Arimistane in it but I can get aromasin with the clomid for security purposes if need be to have on hand
The Arimistane will have no impact at all on estrogen rebound dude, you'll need a suicidal AI for that. I would usually recommend a low dose of Aromasin in a PCT anyway, but as you're only running Epi-Andro I'd just recommend that you have it on hand for emergencies.

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
The Arimistane will have no impact at all on estrogen rebound dude, you'll need a suicidal AI for that. I would usually recommend a low dose of Aromasin in a PCT anyway, but as you're only running Epi-Andro I'd just recommend that you have it on hand for emergencies.
Okay no worries man I will be placing my order next Wednesday only in week 2 of my cycle so I will get the Aromasin to have on hand incase. Money isn't an issue for me so I have no problem having the safety blanket on hand for pct.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay no worries man I will be placing my order next Wednesday only in week 2 of my cycle so I will get the Aromasin to have on hand incase. Money isn't an issue for me so I have no problem having the safety blanket on hand for pct.
It's nice to hear somebody who actually has their sh*t together and willing to take advice regarding anabolics and proper PCT

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
It's nice to hear somebody who actually has their sh*t together and willing to take advice regarding anabolics and proper PCT
This is my first cycle so, I came here to share my experience and learn from it and the board. I understand what theses chemicals can do to your body and want to be as smart as possible with it. I appreciate all the guidance so far and the comments key an eye on this thread guys I'm hoping it will be a fun ride.

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
So I signed up for a double today at work yesterday and got my chest workout in last night. Nothing crazy to report but I can say I took no pwo but was definately in the zone feeling a little alpha for sure. I am seeing increased vascularity all throughout my arms and shoulders nothing new really popping out but they are veins I could never see before. My workout was as follows:

DB flat bench-5x12 70lb DBs

DB flys-5x15 30lb DBs

DB decline fly-5x15 25lb DBs

Single arm flat bench-5x10 55lb DBs

Seated tricep press-4x15 55lb DB

Tricep kickbacks-4x12 20lb DBs

Band tricep pushdowns-4x15 paused reps

Wide grip feet elevated pushups-2x16/12

Narrow grip feet elevated pushups-2x9/10

Had a great chest pump and definately seeing some new definition all over my pecs when squeezing. Working 16 today and have tomorrow off going to try and get a ride to the actual gym tomorrow for leg day so I can get in some sets of heavy squats it's hard to do heavy legs at home.

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
Today is day 7 of taking 250mg of epi and 100 mg of laxogenin, no sides to report at all so far. Noticing an increase in vascularity and muscle fullness my arms and chest are much harder. I am down 3lbs to 229 and would like to get down to 225. I upped my calories by 200 adding in some carbs so I'm eating at 2700cals about 300 below maintenance still but my hunger definately increased so I figured I'd feed my body.

I destroyed about a 3 hours session when I got dropped off at the gym yesterday. I will post my logs sometime this week of my workouts but I'll tell you I hit a rep PR for squats at 405lbs for 3x3 and high decline bench at 185lb for 5x12. I had to touch a little of everything I can't do at home.

My second bottle of sup3r-epi will be here tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll dose 250mg tomorrow and then up it to my 500mg for the remainder of the cycle. I feel as my body has adjusted perfect to the addition of epi-andro so why not go to my full dose now.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is day 7 of taking 250mg of epi and 100 mg of laxogenin, no sides to report at all so far. Noticing an increase in vascularity and muscle fullness my arms and chest are much harder. I am down 3lbs to 229 and would like to get down to 225. I upped my calories by 200 adding in some carbs so I'm eating at 2700cals about 300 below maintenance still but my hunger definately increased so I figured I'd feed my body.

I destroyed about a 3 hours session when I got dropped off at the gym yesterday. I will post my logs sometime this week of my workouts but I'll tell you I hit a rep PR for squats at 405lbs for 3x3 and high decline bench at 185lb for 5x12. I had to touch a little of everything I can't do at home.

My second bottle of sup3r-epi will be here tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll dose 250mg tomorrow and then up it to my 500mg for the remainder of the cycle. I feel as my body has adjusted perfect to the addition of epi-andro so why not go to my full dose now.
Glad to hear it's going well. I think upping the dose is a great idea.

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
Glad to hear it's going well. I think upping the dose is a great idea.
Yeah I agree this past week has went well and I can feel it starting to take effect for sure. Libido, vascularity and muscle hardness has increased already so I'm excited to see what the next 8 weeks holds.

I have two progress pics too one from before I started at 236 and one now at 229 I will post them from my computer when I have time this week.

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
Today is day 8 of my cycle, I got my second bottle of sup3r-epi last night and decided I was ready to up my dosage to 500mg so I will be taking 1 when I wake up and one about and hour pre workout.

Tuesday 09/26 Legs

Squat
185x5
225x5
315x3
365x1
405x3x3
315x5
225x10

Leg press-4x10 590lbs

Leg extensions-4x12 110lbs

Seated leg curl-4x12 110lbs

Seated calf raise-5x15 2 plates and 25lbs

High decline bench-5x12 185lbs

Decline dumbbell flys-4x12 30lb

Cable crossovers-4x12 45lbs

Deadlift
185x3
225x3
315x3
365x1
405x1

This was my fist day at the gym in almost two weeks since losing my license so I touched a little of everything.

09/27 Arms

Cross body hammer curls-4x12 30lbs

Alternating curl-4x12 30lbs

Concentration curls- 4x12 30lbs

Seated hammer curls-4x10 30lbs

Dumbbell kickback-4x8 30lbs

Band tricep pushdown-4x12

Band tricep overhead extension-3x20

Forearm curls-4x15 20lbs

Will be doing shoulders tonight on my first double dose of epi. Will keep my eye out for any changes that may come tonight.

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
Just wanted to posted some pics to show my progress through my cycle. This is about 2 weeks before my first dose at 236lbs
IMG_2807.JPG

This is day 4 of epi at 229lbs
IMG_3088.JPG

And this is from yesterday during my shoulder workout I've never seen pump like this definitely drying out and hardening
IMG_3152.JPG

Can't wait to see how much more my body starts to change over the next 8 weeks or so everything looking good so far

I double today but I'm off tomorrow depending on how tired I am tonight I'm going to try and get in a quick back session after work to round out my week. Will continue at 5 workouts a weeks or and about 2700 cals for the remainder of my cycle. I absolutely see 220lbs in my future soon.

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
noticeable changes bro. keep it up
Thanks man I just hoping to lose some more fat more than anything especially the pockets under my arms and on my back. I believe they are shrinking so I'm going to just stick with what I've been doing thus far.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to posted some pics to show my progress through my cycle. This is about 2 weeks before my first dose at 236lbs View attachment 155858

This is day 4 of epi at 229lbs
View attachment 155859

And this is from yesterday during my shoulder workout I've never seen pump like this definitely drying out and hardening
View attachment 155860

Can't wait to see how much more my body starts to change over the next 8 weeks or so everything looking good so far

I double today but I'm off tomorrow depending on how tired I am tonight I'm going to try and get in a quick back session after work to round out my week. Will continue at 5 workouts a weeks or and about 2700 cals for the remainder of my cycle. I absolutely see 220lbs in my future soon.
Nice job thus far! Keep it up bro:)

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
So I'm thinking about ordering a bottle of 4 andro or 1 andro to stack with my epi and laxo for the last 30 days of my cycle. I would just be ordering on bottle from Olympus so it would be 220mg ED of either. I'm thinking 4 andro so I don't dry out too much and I don't mind putting on some size but the idea of getting shredded from 1 andro is nice. I just can't have libido issues as my gf doesn't know I'm taking anything like this. That's why I'm leaving towards 4 andro. Would I need and AI on cycle or would the epi be enough to keep it clean or should I just run the low dose of 1 andro and let the shreds happen?

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
Not much new to report. I would say the epi has taken full effect. Absolute increase in libido (now tested) and crazy pumps when working out.

Wanted to post my last couple workouts. So far so good, strength still increasing as I finally hit full rep ranges on some of my lifts I've been struggling to do a full 12 or 15 reps respectively.

Did shoulders Thursday:
DB shoulder press-4x12 55lbs

Lat raises-4x12 25lbs

Front raises-4x12 25lbs

Band facepull-4x15

Seated rear delt raises-4x6/8/8/12 25lbs

Dumbbell shrugs-4x12/12/10/10 100lbs

Band shrugs-5x20

Friday I did back and bi's after a 16 hour shift so cut it a little short:

Single arm row-4x12 55lbs

Band bent over row-4x12

Band lat pulldown-4x15

Band low row-4x15

Band high row-4x15

Hammer curl-4x12 30lbs

Concentration curl-4x5/8/8/12

Band curls-3x12 each arm

I did my chest workout Sunday night after a 14 hour shift because I double today Monday too but I was in the zone. Completing a rep pr on dumbbell press, db flys and on seated tricep press. Not the big 3 but strength is increasing:

Pushups-4x12

Db bench-4x12 70lbs

Db fly-4x15 35lbs

Band chest press-4x20

Tricep pulldown band-4x15

Overhead tricep press band-4x15

Seated tricep press-4x12 70lbs

Dumbbell kickback-4x10 25lbs each arm

Close grip push-ups-4x12/10/9/9

Going to keep grinding I'm off this Friday so going to hit the gym and get in some good deadlifts for back day this week. Decided to just stick with the epi and laxogenin the full cycle and see what my results are. Another bottle of laxo and cycle support on the way now.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Looking good brotha maybe look into getting some SARM like ostarine. It helps with shredding up, lean mass and keeping joints healthy and has almost no sides other than obviously will suppress test production.

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
Looking good brotha maybe look into getting some SARM like ostarine. It helps with shredding up, lean mass and keeping joints healthy and has almost no sides other than obviously will suppress test production.
That's something I'm looking into for my next cycle. I plan to run something else a little stronger and more for mass in February or march to get ready for summer. I'm very happy with the changes I'm seeing so far so I'm going to stick with what I have for now. I'm still on my first cycle woahs I just need to kick back for a little and keep on track this is only day 12 the fun is just beginning. My current goal if any is being lean and strong more centered to powerlifting as I'd like to compete next year but stay as lean as possible while maintaining good size and strength.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
That's something I'm looking into for my next cycle. I plan to run something else a little stronger and more for mass in February or march to get ready for summer. I'm very happy with the changes I'm seeing so far so I'm going to stick with what I have for now. I'm still on my first cycle woahs I just need to kick back for a little and keep on track this is only day 12 the fun is just beginning. My current goal if any is being lean and strong more centered to powerlifting as I'd like to compete next year but stay as lean as possible while maintaining good size and strength.
That's good you have a solid train of thought. Makes sense man!

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
good progress man. any joint issues (or) hairloss with the epi?

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
good progress man. any joint issues (or) hairloss with the epi?
So far so good, no hair loss at all possibly a little joint dryness they have been cracking a little more than normal but being bigger all my life it's not out of the norm for me. I've just been taking otc joint support while on cycle and it's keeping it good as far as I'm concerned.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sounds good.. u are about the same height and weight and pretty similar bodyfat percentage. I never understood why anyone would call me big but looking at your pics its obvious..u are built like a truck

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
sounds good.. u are about the same height and weight and pretty similar bodyfat percentage. I never understood why anyone would call me big but looking at your pics its obvious..u are built like a truck
Haha thanks man I've been all the way up to 290lbs at a point in my life. Obviously not very healthy at that time but definitely big. It could just be the epi talking but I'm starting to realize slowly how much of a brute I actually am looking in the mirror and I love it!

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I've always thought Endomorphs had upper hand in the gym if they can control their bf% because most endos are built like brick ****houses

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
I've always thought Endomorphs had upper hand in the gym if they can control their bf% because most endos are built like brick ****houses
That's been my biggest problem my whole life I won't say my diet is perfect. But more than one or two cheat days a month and it's hard to lose weight. I just took a 3 week leave from work (I walk all day at work) I was in the middle of a small clean bulk. I put on like 6lbs in 10 days so had to cut my intake back asap to prevent gaining a ton of fat. I worked it all off already but it was really noticeable at least to me.

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
Sorry guys I've been busy all week with work and class but I still got my workouts in. I'm on day 15 of epi and laxo and feeling great and full in a good way. I ended up order a sup3r 4 elite from Olympus too so I will be adding that in for the last 35 or so days I will go 220 for 12 days and then up to 330 for 22 days and that will be the bottle. I may be off a pill or two but that's the plan. Going for mass now.

Sunday I got in my chest work, Monday I doubled at work so I didn't do anything and Tuesday my workout was scattered lol

Goblet squats-4x10 150lbs

Db RDL-4x12 70lbs per hand

Plate raise-4x12

Side lateral raise-5x12 25lbs

Reverse flys-4x12 20lbs

Db shrugs-4x12 100lbs

Band shrugs-4x20

Band front raise-4x20/20/15/15

Seated db press-4x8/8/7/7 60lbs

Band facepull-4x15

Front to side delt raises-4x20

Crunches-5x20

Leg raise-4x20

Side bends-4x20 70lb DBs

Wednesday I lifted at my schools fitness center (very small)

Lat pulldown-4x12 100lbs

Bent over barbell row-4x12 135lbs

One arm row-4x12 each side 50lbs

Upright row-115x12 115x6 95x8 95x8

Seated low row-150x15 3x15 175lbs

Smith machine incline-205x12 205x8 185x8 185x9

Db Fly-4x12 30lbs

Db bench-2x6 80lbs

Right bicep curl/hammer curl-2x10 30lbs of each

I will be doing arms again tonight after class and hitting the gym in the morning for legs so I can use a power rack!

pgh_ryno

pgh_ryno

Awards
wow thats a lot of volume..try this guy's routine a try if you ever feel like needing a change

he incorporates lots of supersets, dropsets, pauses, holds..etc really helps us endomorphs to get more definition
Thanks man that's something I'll definately look into. I was doing mostly powerlifting style workouts for the past 6 months since I don't have nearly as much weight at home I've been trying to run a lot of volume. It's been working out really good for me especially while in cycle now.

Thursday 10/05 Arms

Concentration curls-5x12 25lbs

Hammer curl-5x12 25lbs

Wide grip barbell curl-4x12 65lbs

Close grip barbell curl-4x12 65lbs

Seated DB tricep press-4x12 60lbs

DB kickbacks-4x12 25lbs

Band overhead tricep extension-4x15

Band tricep pushdown-4x15

Close grip bench press-3x10 115

Friday 10/06 I was off got a ride to the gym and crushed a 3 hour session legs, deadlifts and abs. Set 2 new squat pr's and a small dead pr. All in all very good day epi is defiantly taking full effect now. I was a beast yesterday balls to the walls.

Squat
135x8
225x5
315x5
365x1
385x1
405x1
425x1
455x1 PR
475x1 PR with wraps
225x5

Deadlift
135x8
225x5
315x3
365x1
405x1
455x1
495 Missed
455+30lbs in chainsx1 PR

Cable leg press-4x12 295

Leg press-4x20 405lbs

Seated leg curl-4x12 120lbs

Seated calf raise-4x14 115

Barbell calf raise-4x15 185

Decline crunch-5x20

Lying leg raise-5x20

Ab crunch machine-5x20 100lbs

Ab roller-5x20

I work 14 hour shifts today and tomorrow so those are my rest days lol. I got my 4 andro in yesterday and will start Monday. I will be running 500mg of epi/220mg of 4andro/ 200mg of laxogenin for the next 45 days. With the volume I'm running and an increase in food I'm hoping to pack on a good 5-10lbs after all it is bulking season anyway.