Keto Burn Log

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just want to thank cheftepesh1 and Mr. Supps for giving me an opportunity to run Keto Burn. Received the hookup with some extra goodies too!

0916171849.jpg
0919172009.jpg

Looking forward to seeing how this treats me as I'm looking to cut down on stims and I will change my diet up some to get the most out of this product. Ill be taking it 3x per day with food as per the instructions. Also going to be dropping carbs down and upping my fat intake and taking moderate - high protein. Not going for true keto just adjusting diet.

Will be looking to recomp some while lowering stim use.
Starting stats 6' 190lbs.
Will be training each body part 1x per week on a 4 day split with cardio.

Lets go, ready to burrrrrnnnn it down ??

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for final review....

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in for this one.... what your bf%
Awesome brother.... I would guess I'm sitting at 15-17%. Hoping to shave 2-3 points off that which I think is completely realistic over the 30 days.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Awesome brother.... I would guess I'm sitting at 15-17%. Hoping to shave 2-3 points off that which I think is completely realistic over the 30 days.
I'm ready to see what this has to offer for ya....

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
In my friend

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for final review.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice fellas.... I appreciate the support! ?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for the log

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 and 2- took one pill yesterday and two today. I went and trained shoulders early this morning so I took 2 scoops of OL Reign and then one KB with lunch and another at dinner.

I have to say it feels like the lower dose of stims still packs a little punch. Nothing crazy but I do get a little boost. I think I need to up my water intake as I noticed some cramping in my back muscles after dosing.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm ready to see what this has to offer for ya....
Me too. I am set to order one this month and want to make sure people have seen some results.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 and 2- took one pill yesterday and two today. I went and trained shoulders early this morning so I took 2 scoops of OL Reign and then one KB with lunch and another at dinner.

I have to say it feels like the lower dose of stims still packs a little punch. Nothing crazy but I do get a little boost. I think I need to up my water intake as I noticed some cramping in my back muscles after dosing.
I have noticed I usually drink a gallon of water a day but if I slack on my intake all the coffee I drink starts to make me feel like crap... something about caffeine or stim if your water intake is not adequate.....

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I woke up this morning not feeling so good.... Was tired and my throat was sore. Jumped on the scale and was around 188. I'm down a couple pounds. I'm not sure if the 2 lbs was due to being sick or the keto burn.

I'm feeling a little better now... Moved some furniture earlier (got my wife a new couch and some other things so she's happy) ? As long as I'm feeling good to go in the morning ill be hitting the gym for some cardio and legs.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have noticed I usually drink a gallon of water a day but if I slack on my intake all the coffee I drink starts to make me feel like crap... something about caffeine or stim if your water intake is not adequate.....
Yeah man, I normally take stims so it kind of took me by surprise. I don't regularly take the ingredients in keto burn with the exception of caffeine so I may just be sensitive. Definitely started upping the water.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Working outside in the Florida heat today taking down hurricane shutters trying to make some extra cash. Will be working in one of the richest places in the country per capita the next 5 weeks taking them down for all the people who come down from up north in the winter.... Good money but man its hot lol

Add in the keto burn and I was sweating like crazy... I had to drink a ton of water today and quite frankly was wiped out when I got home... Had some homemade chili and quickly revived ?

So far what I notice is taking with food on a regular basis I do feel a burn starting to kick in about 30 minutes after taking it. This is a good sign that the thermogenic ingredients are working. I like the fact that you take it with food as in the past many fat burners etc recommend taking fasted.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Working outside in the Florida heat today taking down hurricane shutters trying to make some extra cash. Will be working in one of the richest places in the country per capita the next 5 weeks taking them down for all the people who come down from up north in the winter.... Good money but man its hot lol

Add in the keto burn and I was sweating like crazy... I had to drink a ton of water today and quite frankly was wiped out when I got home... Had some homemade chili and quickly revived ��

So far what I notice is taking with food on a regular basis I do feel a burn starting to kick in about 30 minutes after taking it. This is a good sign that the thermogenic ingredients are working. I like the fact that you take it with food as in the past many fat burners etc recommend taking fasted.
Definitely agree about the taking it with food. It's kind of nice to feel it working right after lunch. I come back "Is it hot in here?" "No....we're all cold".....haha.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Always great to get the thermogenic effects from your burner.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update-

About 10 days in and have been trying to stick to the 3 caps/day protocol. Some days I drink pre workout so I may only get 2 caps but have been fairly consistent w dosing.

I have been working all week outside and throughout the day definitely have been sweating a ton. I woke up this morning and went to the gym.

Chest and tris

Flat bench
6 sets pyramiding weight up.
Last set was a drop set.

4 sets of incline dumbbell press

5 supersets of cable flys followed by pushups til failure.
(This gives a heck of a pump if youve never tried it).

5 sets skull crushers
4 sets triceps pushdowns

Overall feel this product is working consistently and has great thermogenic/fat loss potentiating. I think I'm down about 2 lbs and in guessing 1%bf judging by how I look. This product is legit.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling, doesn't it? =P

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Update-

About 10 days in and have been trying to stick to the 3 caps/day protocol. Some days I drink pre workout so I may only get 2 caps but have been fairly consistent w dosing.

I have been working all week outside and throughout the day definitely have been sweating a ton. I woke up this morning and went to the gym.

Chest and tris

Flat bench
Last set was a drop set.

5 sets skull crushers
4 sets triceps pushdowns

Overall feel this product is working consistently and has great thermogenic/fat loss potentiating. I think I'm down about 2 lbs and in guessing 1%bf judging by how I look. This product is legit.
Haha man I hate when I do a superset involving pushup at the end of my workout and have to resort to pushup on my knees....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Update-

Chest and tris

Flat bench
Last set was a drop set.

5 sets skull crushers
4 sets triceps pushdowns

Looking forward to the thermo effect. Just started my run today.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little over 2 weeks in and this product definitely works. I do feel like it needs to be taken consistently to get the full effects. @ 3 caps a day I noticed my waist getting smaller (pants getting looser) and has a nice thermo effect. I think the forskolin helps a lot and works well with the other ingredients.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the product that keeps trucking.... 3 weeks in and still feel the burn when I take it throughout the day with food. Its certainly living up to its name and I'm leaning out some without changing a thing in my diet.

Hit back and bis today

Pull ups 15 x4
Seated rows 4 sets
Pull downs 4 sets

Barbell curls 5 sets
Dumbbell preacher curls 5 sets

Leglifts 5 sets

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finished the bottle a couple of days ago. Here is my final review.
I started this log around 190 and ended at around 182. To be fair I was working outside on my feet doing manual labor which isn't the norm for me so I was burning extra calories. I didn't change my diet so I did lose 7-8 lbs and definitely leaned our some. I noticed my waist get smaller while looking more defined. I think it's fair to say I got down to about 13% bf. The product was effective.

Fat burning- 4/5
While this product works very well its more like a consistent throughout the day fat burner. Taken with a meal 3x a day and most times I could actually feel the heat from the keto burn. It was a nice assurance the product was working. It doesn't seem to be an extremely hard hitting fat burner but rather slow and steady. It worked well.

Stimulant 4/5
This is a low dose stim product so it does give a little boost but nothing crazy in the stim department. I gave it a 4 because even as a low dose product it does give a nice little kick.

Value 4/5
Definitely a true months supply at a very good price.

Overall 4/5

I think its a great product, slow and steady wins the race. I can honestly say this product was working just as well at the end as it did in the beginning. Anyone looking for a lower stimmed fat burner I recommend picking this up at Mr. Supps.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for running the log