MR SUPPS Keto Burn Log

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Hello all and welcome to my log!

First of all, thank you to MR SUPPS and cheftepesh1 for the opportunity to log Keto Burn. I've never used T2, 7-keto-DHEA, or 7-b-h-dhea.

I will be doing a 4 week cut using Keto Burn 3x daily. My starting weight is 195.3lb. My goal is to lift 3-5x a week, with 1-2x HIIT (primarily stair master 20min).

Personally, I am not going for any weight goal or anything, but dropping down to 190'ish comfy would be really awesome. I will be cutting calories down to roughly a 10% deficit the first week, and then hovering 10-15% deficit the following weeks. I will be lower carb, really try and utilize the ingredients to offer.

What is Keto Burn?

Keto brun.JPG

keto burn ingredients.JPG

keto burrnrnz.JPG

Let's get this party started!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for N00dz

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Within a half hour or so after taking it I felt different than prior to before. It wasn't a bad feeling by any means though. My left arm sometimes gets numb feeling? When I take certain stims or try certain things, but that could pertain more to my keyboard use today so not going to really comment deep on that yet.

Debating best dosing for me.. I too one with a late breakfast, one with a late lunch, and then debating on when taking my third. Perhaps I could take it pwo and just stack with some pump ingredients / focus ingredients. Will debate on that.

It's 7:19 now and I'm just getting home from the gym. Some days it'll be a little earlier some later so any advice would be nice on when to take the third, or I'll just experiment.

No crazy sweating or anything of that nature yet.

Had a good solid leg day with just quake caffeine free and 2x keto burn throughout the day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. IN!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice bro, I just got mine in the mail and will be starting a log as well.... Looking forward to seeing how well this works!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great to see this up. Can't wait to see how you like it.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm in.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
So far so good! Decided to say screw it and either take the 3rd dose pwo or with dinner. I think I'll be okay sleeping I just gotta fix my schedule a bit :)

Sweating has increases slightly in the gym, not much notice outside of it.

Current pic of where I am at now just to give everyone an Idea (been slacking past few weeks due to a house move :))

IMG_20170920_194440.jpg

Salmon and broccoli post workout lined up tonight. Might do a half cup of rice to utilize post workout only, but we shall see. For the most part, been mostly meats and veggies.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Solid workouts over the last few weeks. No issues taking it a few hours from bed time.

Today was a leg day:
Squat: 285 6x5
DL the same as squat
Leg press 500 4x10
Leg extensions and curls, drop sets, 140, 130, 110
Standing calf raise 230 5x10

Calories for the day were 2300. Eating 1lb protein per LBM.

Haven't noticed an increase in thirst, definitely hasn't blunted my hunger.

Keep on keeping on! So far I am enjoying it but no drastic results (but what does in a week ha)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like this is working well for you. Keep up those workouts.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates:

Weight is down to 191.2 lb. That is a solid drop thus far especially with my diet not being totally on point. Been taking it 3 times daily, not ALWAYS with food (just don't want to take it too late some days), but typically with food.

Here's a few workouts from the past few days..

Legs:
Front Squat: 185lb 6x5
RDL: 225lb 3x12
Leg Extension: 20, 15, 12, 10, 10 (with drop-sets 10/10/10, 10/10/10 on last 2 sets of 10).
Laying Leg Curl: 20, 15, 12, 10, 10 (with drop-sets 10/10/10, 10/10/10 on last 2 sets of 10).
Standing Calf Raise: 4 sets of 30, 150lb
StairMaster (#Cardio): Level 10, 15 minutes.

Chest/Triceps:
Single Arm Cable Fly: 12/10/8/8
Incline DB Press/Flat DB Press (super): 5 x 4/8
Decline Hammer Press Machine: 185lb 3x8
Incline Cable Bench Flys: 3x10 (with drop set 15 after each 10)
Pushups till failure: 3xAMRAP
Rope Extension: 12/10/8/8
Incline Skull Crush/Flat Skull Crush (super): 5x 4/8
Wide grip pushdown (tricep focus): 4x6 drop 12
Decline Military Pushup: 3xAMRAP

Not curbing appetite what so ever, but didn't expect that. I AM feeling leaner though :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like things are going well for you. Glad to see this is treating you so well