Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just got a bottle of azuth 2.0 in the mail and immediately took 3 caps...I was going to dose on empty but label says with some fat, so I took with a small tsp of pb. it's been maybe 10 minutes....more later

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
reserved

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I was just checking some reviews on this and it looks like something I need in my life...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a little info...I am a 'HEAVY' stim user, I use stims every day. usually around this time I experience mental fog and physical fatigue/heaviness from the stims wearing off. it's been around 30 minutes since I took 3 caps, and I'm not going to say I feel energetic-but I feel like most of the bad effects from crashing off stims have been alleviated...

definitely can tell a difference!!!

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I drink coffee all day at work my self and a labor intensive job so I'm wanting to hear what thos has to offer...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I drink coffee all day at work my self and a labor intensive job so I'm wanting to hear what thos has to offer...
yup...I work outdoors, no stranger to manual labor....

tomorrow i'm going to use AZUTH as a replacement for 'some' of my regular stims, not going cold turkey, but I am going to really cut back on stim use-gradually.

I can honestly say I am noticeably more alert/awake than I normally am at this time....

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
yup...I work outdoors, no stranger to manual labor....

tomorrow i'm going to use AZUTH as a replacement for 'some' of my regular stims, not going cold turkey, but I am going to really cut back on stim use-gradually.

I can honestly say I am noticeably more alert/awake than I normally am at this time....
That is exactly some of the reviews I was reading how they stayed focused on there work and it last a good amount of the day...

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used exactly half of the regular amount of morning stims I have been using for a very long time...I also cut in half the amount of stims I use midafternoon. used 3 caps of azoth with morning stims.

it takes a lot of stims to get me going in the morning, I kinda missed the stim kick in the ass pre-workout, felt like I was just going thru the motion during workout...once I had showered and left for work things normalized and I really didn't feel much difference from cutting in half my stims. around noon I wasn't feeling the usual stim crash and the half dose of stims actually had a nice effect.

I feel the usual tiredness I feel this time of day after the stims have worn off, hopefully over time this will improve.

I will continue this half dose routine thru sunday...on Monday I plan to further cut back on stims.

so far so good!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st off I want to say that AZOTH is a great sim 'booster'. I felt my half dose of stims today equally as much as I was feeling full dose before....

on Monday I am going to cut stims in half again....if things continue this well I think I might even take a complete stim free day before this is over--except for morning coffee.....

if you guys only knew how long I have been without a stim free day......!!!!!

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thebigt- any chance you can post your morning stim stack prior to coming across azoth

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt- any chance you can post your morning stim stack prior to coming across azoth
ok...

2 scoops dragon mist
1 scoop radiate
2 bronkaid
I cup starbucks morning brew.

around 12-2 oclock 1 scoop radiate/2 more stackers along with 2 bronkaid.

I was hesitant to mention the dragons mist because a member was generous enough to send me his tub when he couldn't use it, I know that OL has a recall on it....this came at a good time, I wont be able to get more dragons mist.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wow thats hardcore.. nah its beyond hardcore.. :) thx for posting

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow thats hardcore.. nah its beyond hardcore.. :) thx for posting
to be honest it's a little embarrassing that I've let it get this far out of hand....

if I can wean myself off stims to a more reasonable level AZOTH will get a lot of praise!!!

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yep better late than never.. now am very impressed with azoth..

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok...

2 scoops dragon mist
1 scoop radiate
2 bronkaid

I was hesitant to mention the dragons mist because a member was generous enough to send me his tub when he couldn't use it, I know that OL has a recall on it....this came at a good time, I wont be able to get more dragons mist.
Woah!!!

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
ok...

2 scoops dragon mist
1 scoop radiate
2 bronkaid

It may sounds ridiculous but I have and urge to try you stim stack...lol

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
ok...

2 scoops dragon mist
1 scoop radiate
2 bronkaid

That's a solid morning routine. Do you train in the morning? And how is your appetite?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's a solid morning routine. Do you train in the morning? And how is your appetite?
yes, I workout in morning on empty stomach. over time appetite has adjusted to the stims, I get up at 5:30-6 and usually eat around 8. don't eat a lot thru the day, but eat a big diner and usually a snack before bed. I don't count cals and eat what I want, but keep it mostly clean.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
yes, I workout in morning on empty stomach. over time appetite has adjusted to the stims, I get up at 5:30-6 and usually eat around 8. don't eat a lot thru the day, but eat a big diner and usually a snack before bed. I don't count cals and eat what I want, but keep it mostly clean.
Yah same here. I find it tough to eat in the AM, but eat a large dinner and another pre bed meal. Are you taking ephedrine with your PWO?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yah same here. I find it tough to eat in the AM, but eat a large dinner and another pre bed meal. Are you taking ephedrine with your PWO?
absolutely...

I hope to cut out E before this is over, at least for awhile....if I can get down to the recommended dose of 1 pre-workout with no E and just a cup or 2 of coffee per day I would be very happy!!!

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
I will be starting my own Azoth log tommorow and will keep an eye here as well. That's alot of stims right there! Radiate is very powerful.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really did a major cutback on stims this morning...cut out dragons mist altogether and reduced bronkaid in half[25mg vs 50].

1 scoop radiate/1 bronkaid/1 cup coffee/3 caps AZOTH....this actually went much better than I expected. after around 20 minutes morning fog started fading, after 30 minutes I started workout. felt kind of at 1st odd working out not being all stimmed out, but once I got a good sweat going I was gtg.

at work today I actually felt better not being semi-wired...not sure if the focus I had was less stims or the AZOTH, but I don't think I could have cut back stims this successfully without the aid of AZOTH, so I am very pleased either way.

my goal is to eliminate the bronkaid Wednesday....

by next Saturday or sunday I plan on using no stims outside of morning coffee and a coffee mid afternoon...I will be thrilled to see this happen!!!

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff bud I really like what I am hearing but at 3 caps a day will that not use up the whole bottle in 15 days?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff bud I really like what I am hearing but at 3 caps a day will that not use up the whole bottle in 15 days?
exactly...that is why I have a plan to get stim use under control in that time frame.

this is a trial run to see how effective AZOTH really is, I will buy another bottle to have on hand to use a couple of days a week to keep stim use from getting out of hand again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will be starting my own Azoth log tommorow and will keep an eye here as well. That's alot of stims right there! Radiate is very powerful.
what is your goal with azoth?

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
what is your goal with azoth?
thebigt, I am open to see what I can use it for to get the most benefit from it. I have been down a couple of avenues so far, using it for studying and stacking it. I am also a Jiu Jitsu fighter so the next chance I get I will give it a whirl for some training. I am encouraged by it and hope that it is able to give me that push for training.

Ultimately, I would like to move away from the stims and use Azoth in the future, obviously being conscious of developing a tolerance etc. I am keen to hear your thoughts and how you think I can get the best from it.

Pete

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt, I am open to see what I can use it for to get the most benefit from it. I have been down a couple of avenues so far, using it for studying and stacking it. I am also a Jiu Jitsu fighter so the next chance I get I will give it a whirl for some training. I am encouraged by it and hope that it is able to give me that push for training.

Ultimately, I would like to move away from the stims and use Azoth in the future, obviously being conscious of developing a tolerance etc. I am keen to hear your thoughts and how you think I can get the best from it.

Pete
i know that it boosts[amplifies]the effect of stims-although I've never used it standalone without stims in the mix-yet at least. I've seen where several guys are using as an aid for studying or at stress related jobs. even though i'm not specifically using it for this purpose, my thinking process seems to be clearer since starting-nice bonus.

I think AZOTH is very versatile and could be used in a variety of uses, if I could afford to I would run AZOTH as a staple ...I WOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT DEVELOPING A TOLERANCE...

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
i know that it boosts[amplifies]the effect of stims-although I've never used it standalone without stims in the mix-yet at least. I've seen where several guys are using as an aid for studying or at stress related jobs. even though i'm not specifically using it for this purpose, my thinking process seems to be clearer since starting-nice bonus.

I think AZOTH is very versatile and could be used in a variety of uses, if I could afford to I would run AZOTH as a staple ...I WOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT DEVELOPING A TOLERANCE...
Good info dude. Hopefully we can narrow it down and get some great info published with our findings on the testing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
things have been going really well with my decreased stim use, my energy level actually feels increased without the excessive stims and overall health 'feels' better...my bottle of AZOTH is running low-this weekend I am going with just coffee and nothing else other than my morning dose of AZOTH...

this detox from heavy stim use has gone much better than expected!!!

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wow.. thats very impressive. have you ever tried nootropics before (focus XT, elixir..etc) or is this your first time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow.. thats very impressive. have you ever tried nootropics before (focus XT, elixir..etc) or is this your first time.
I've used focus xt before, but it's been awhile...im actually a noob when it comes to noots.

guess i've been missing out, lol.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
oh yeah noots are awesome.. i've used elixir from OL and it helps me get very focused and productive for atleast 8-10 hours/ also a great preworkout when mixed with hemavol :). looks like Azoth is a game changer

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh yeah noots are awesome.. i've used elixir from OL and it helps me get very focused and productive for atleast 8-10 hours/ also a great preworkout when mixed with hemavol :). looks like Azoth is a game changer
AZOTH is definitely worth trying, imo....it seems very versatile-I've seem others running it for various purposes and all seem to like it. I will say this, it definitely increases effect of stims!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
over the weekend [both Saturday and sunday] I used only coffee as stimulant along with 3 caps daily AZOTH.

I was very surprised and impressed, I got what I needed to get done, done...I wasn't as energized as I normally am, but did not have any issue with excessive tiredness.

only have 4 caps left-don't know how I came out with that number left, but it is what it is...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
over the weekend [both Saturday and sunday] I used only coffee as stimulant along with 3 caps daily AZOTH.

I was very surprised and impressed, I got what I needed to get done, done...I wasn't as energized as I normally am, but did not have any issue with excessive tiredness.

only have 4 caps left-don't know how I came out with that number left, but it is what it is...
Dang bro that's awesome that it helped you cut back like that... In trying to,cut down now its like 2 steps forward and one step back lol

Seemed like the bottle went kinda fast though?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dang bro that's awesome that it helped you cut back like that... In trying to,cut down now its like 2 steps forward and one step back lol

Seemed like the bottle went kinda fast though?
yes...I had 15 days of AZOTH to accomplish my goal-I got er done!!!

AZOTH for me is too expensive to run as a staple on a daily basis---I plan on buying a bottle to use a couple of times a week to keep the stims from getting out of control again!!!

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
If AZOTH allowed you to cut out your stims, I don't see how it's too expensive. The stims are pretty expensive, right?