Azoth sponsored log

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Bottle just came in the mail today. I have problems with concentration so I'm very hopeful. I've tried caffeine, dmaa containing fat burners and preworkouts, noopept, and rhodiola and none have had much of an effect on me.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Euclides should I start with full dose of 3 pills right away? It says take with fat source, is there a minimum amount? Fish oil pills an ok option?

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Euclides should I start with full dose of 3 pills right away? It says take with fat source, is there a minimum amount? Fish oil pills an ok option?
Glad you asked!

I'd recommend starting with 2 and working your way up, that way you can find your sweet spot. That said, you can start with 3 capsules right away. It's a potent dose, but there's no tolerance build-up so you can see how it reacts. Also, it's not a stimulant or a caffeinated product so you won't feel all jittery and hyped out. Nootropics augment focus and motivation, but do so over a period of time with consistent use instead of a quick high that stims provide.

As far as the fat source, I do 1 TBLS of healthy oils (Fish Oil/Olive Oil) or 1 TBLS of Peanut Butter. 10-15 grams is plenty.

Best,
Euclides

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this!

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Just took my first dose: 2 azoth, 3 1200mg fish oil gel caps, 1 1200 mg sunflower lecithin. Will report back later. This is on top of normal 2-3 cups of coffee that I'll be drinking. Just starting second cup of coffee now

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday's are usually my busy day at work, I definitely felt able to stay on task easier. The rest of the week will be a better test when I have less that I can do, so I'll need more help staying on task. I did feel less distracted today for sure. I tend to have the mindset when trying something that it won't work vs focusing on if I'm "feeling something" then I can look back and have a more subjective idea.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Today I took 2 each azoth, fish oil, lecithin. I was going on about 4 hours of broken sleep (baby sat my niece and have a sick baby) so it was a long day. All was going well but my body was aching. Took a couple grams of kratom and this seemed to kill my focus. At least I know now not to mix those.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I took the day off. Battling sinus infection Idk how those meds would compete and would rather have nothing else in the system to give this product a real review after the kratom seemed to dampen the energy effects

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What was the issue you had with Azoth and Kratom? What was the timing and the kratom dose?

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
What was the issue you had with Azoth and Kratom? What was the timing and the kratom dose?
Kratom dose was about 4g and it seemed to dial down the focus I had going. I took it a couple hours after taking azoth. Nothing "bad" happened just something I felt like noting.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Took two azoth yesterday with breakfast that included eggs and a sausage patty. I took them about 45 minutes before a study session that lasted 6 hours. Normally this is a difficult stretch and was my main reason for trying this product. I stayed on task much better yesterday and did not feel overwhelmed by the information.

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any updates on this brother?

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
I will tomorrow, been dealing with a sick baby so I've been pretty sleep deprived. Saturday's are my study day. This product is helpful at work to keep me focused but it means I run out of work to do faster :) last Saturday I did a high stim study session using radiate. I'll be able to compare the quality of study and focus better tomorrow after taking this solo besides my morning cup of coffee

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
No stress brother. Looking forward to seeing how it works for you!

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Took two pills this morning, really woke me up mentally. Coffee doesn't really do much for me mentally. Doing my studying was pretty easy today, easy to focus. I was somewhat lacking on sleep due to my baby waking up multiple times and super early but this helped me push through.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Three azoth and three fish oil pills. Woke up at 5 am had coffee, took the pills around 8 when getting ready to study. Had other things to do as well, making food for my son ( 6 months) so that stuff was being cooked in batches then getting blended up. I took care of that stuff and got my chapter done. I felt able to take care of everything and more able to multi task. Usually I get distracted by one thing or another. This product isn't something that smacks you in the face necessarily, it's more like turning the focus up from (at least for me) 5 to 8.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
2 azoth and 3 sunflower lecithin. I believe a combination of fish oil and the lecithin is better than either by itself. Studying was decent today. Nothing intense today. I believe it's been stated this product benefits most from daily use as the benefits are more accumulative than acute like adderall would be for example

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
4 azoth plus superpump 250 for a stimulant got me through my course test with a very good score. I tried a stim only for a practice test last weekend and I could tell I wasn't as sharp as when adding this in. I have my real test the end of February and will be saving enough for that for sure. 5 hour test to be a medical coder.

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
4 azoth plus superpump 250 for a stimulant got me through my course test with a very good score. I tried a stim only for a practice test last weekend and I could tell I wasn't as sharp as when adding this in. I have my real test the end of February and will be saving enough for that for sure. 5 hour test to be a medical coder.
Really appreciate this log. Do you space out the stimulant and the azoth? or all at the same time?

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Really appreciate this log. Do you space out the stimulant and the azoth? or all at the same time?
Most recent I took 2 azoth about a half hour before I started then the other two about an hour and a half later. For the stim it was a preworkout drink and I took a few big drinks of it at first then sipped on it for the next hour or so. I've taken a stim product all at the beginning before and it worked well also. I was simply trying another approach for less of a stim peak and more sustained energy. Sorry for the gaps in posts, updating as I take it.