Mr Supps KETO BURN Log

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone!

I've recently been graciously awarded the opportunity to try Keto Burn from Mr. Supps through their end of summer promo. It couldn't have come at a better time as I slacked this summer and didn't shred down, so I just started an 8 week final cut before winter and the holidays.

I'm just in the middle of week 2 right now, Keto burn was just delivered yesterday, but I will be logging everything here.

Weight as of this morning: 208.4
Approx BF%: 25%
Goals: 190-195lbs (for now...trying to think of approx. 2lbs per week, 16lbs over 8 weeks.)
Calories: 1900 - Protein 170g - Carbs 24g - Fats 130g (Going Keto...appropriate for Keto Burn. =P)

Workout plan: Currently doing 4 days a week. 2 days of full body lifting and 2 days of HIIT. Assuming air quality is okay in montana, will try to do some hiking, but we've been in a state of emergency for a while due to fires so that might not be possible.

Next workout day is tomorrow.

Started the Keto Burn today though. I opted for this I had recently purchased a high stim supplement so went with their low stim. Plus, I like the inclusion of the 7-keto and T2.

This is my first log, so if I'm missing any information that is typically included, just let me know!

I will be sure to post about 4 times a week as per the requirements for the giveaway.

Thanks again Mr. Supps! I'm really looking forward to leaning out with a little help from keto burn!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
In!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:
Weight: 209.4

I'm not concerned about the 1lb raise from yesterday since yesterday was a rest day. I've also decided I simply can't keep consistent with a keto diet. I will still be utilizing the same amount of calories, but I will have anywhere from 50-100g of carbs, which is still particularly low for me, just not low enough to actually get into Ketosis.

Today was a workout day, full body and felt pretty good. Like previously mentioned, I opted for the Keto burn as I had purchased a different high stim supplement before I saw the promo. So I am currently taking Vicious Labs Necrophile with the Mr Supps Keto Burn.

Felt great during the workout, albeit a bit gassed by the end. Also, as previously stated, I've had a long weight loss journey as well as trying to build strength. My numbers are no where near some of you guys, but...we're all different and these are the weights that MY body can lift. Without further adieu, here was today's workout:

These are all supersets:

A1: Incline Bench - 3x12 @ 90lbs
A2: Lat Pulldown - 3x12 @ 90lbs

B1: Standing Dumbbell Press - 2x12 @ 30lbs
B2: Dumbbell Shrugs - 1x10 @ 50lbs, 1x15 @ 40lbs

C1: Incline Dumbbell Curls - 2x12 @ 15lbs (3 sec eccentric, 2 sec concentric)
C2: Overhead Dumbbell Extension - 2x12 @ 45lbs

D1: Dumbbell Walking Lunges - 2x20 yards @ 20lbs
D2: Dumbbell stiff legged deads - 1x12 @ 50lbs, 1x7@ 50lbs, 1x5@40lbs

3 Position standing calf raises: 50lbs loaded on smith machine. 30 reps of forward, facing inwards, facing outward feet positions.

I won't log every single day, but wanted to today since it was the first workout day since I receive the supplement.

I'll probably keep it to about 4 days a week reporting on certain workout days as well as day after workouts for recording weight loss.

Thanks guys!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2:
Weight: 209.4

I'm not concerned about the 1lb raise from yesterday since yesterday was a rest day. I've also decided I simply can't keep consistent with a keto diet. I will still be utilizing the same amount of calories, but I will have anywhere from 50-100g of carbs, which is still particularly low for me, just not low enough to actually get into Ketosis.

Today was a workout day, full body and felt pretty good. Like previously mentioned, I opted for the Keto burn as I had purchased a different high stim supplement before I saw the promo. So I am currently taking Vicious Labs Necrophile with the Mr Supps Keto Burn.

Felt great during the workout, albeit a bit gassed by the end. Also, as previously stated, I've had a long weight loss journey as well as trying to build strength. My numbers are no where near some of you guys, but...we're all different and these are the weights that MY body can lift. Without further adieu, here was today's workout:

These are all supersets:

A1: Incline Bench - 3x12 @ 90lbs
A2: Lat Pulldown - 3x12 @ 90lbs

B1: Standing Dumbbell Press - 2x12 @ 30lbs
B2: Dumbbell Shrugs - 1x10 @ 50lbs, 1x15 @ 40lbs

C1: Incline Dumbbell Curls - 2x12 @ 15lbs (3 sec eccentric, 2 sec concentric)
C2: Overhead Dumbbell Extension - 2x12 @ 45lbs

D1: Dumbbell Walking Lunges - 2x20 yards @ 20lbs
D2: Dumbbell stiff legged deads - 1x12 @ 50lbs, 1x7@ 50lbs, 1x5@40lbs

3 Position standing calf raises: 50lbs loaded on smith machine. 30 reps of forward, facing inwards, facing outward feet positions.

I won't log every single day, but wanted to today since it was the first workout day since I receive the supplement.

I'll probably keep it to about 4 days a week reporting on certain workout days as well as day after workouts for recording weight loss.

Thanks guys!
this is a really nice start. Looking forward to seeing how this treats you.

Never worry about weights, there are always bigger and stronger folks out there

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update today.
Weight: 209.8

This is after a workout day, but I wound up eating about 2150 calories as I was getting exhausted just even on a rest day. I think I might have underestimated how much my metabolism would kick up with the combo of the high stim supplement I'm using in conjunction with the Keto Burn. I was getting depleted pretty quickly at 1945 and I may have been close to bottom limit of calories before I used these products that'd increase the amount burned just resting.

Heart seems to be at about 90bpm resting which is pretty high for me when I'm normally anywhere from 55-65. Blood pressure a little high at 139/86 as well.

Although I'm not on cycle right now, I decided to take some Blockade on cycle support this morning as it just has good ingredients for the heart and BP.

I think I'm going to continue around 2150 calories to see if my metabolism can ramp up again as I think I slowed it going too low on calories for the workouts I'm doing and the supplements I'm using.

I'm also very open to suggestions ideas at this point as well. I haven't dieted since I lost all the original weight and after about a year of that I started eating 2500 minimum and upwards of 3500 depending on what I was doing. I've definitely built muscle along the way, and I know I should be tired in a deficit, but I'm not getting the thermogenic effects nor any stimulant effects at this point, but as stated, I believe it's my own fault through a miscalculation of calories.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a quick update today.
Weight: 209.8

This is after a workout day, but I wound up eating about 2150 calories as I was getting exhausted just even on a rest day. I think I might have underestimated how much my metabolism would kick up with the combo of the high stim supplement I'm using in conjunction with the Keto Burn. I was getting depleted pretty quickly at 1945 and I may have been close to bottom limit of calories before I used these products that'd increase the amount burned just resting.

Heart seems to be at about 90bpm resting which is pretty high for me when I'm normally anywhere from 55-65. Blood pressure a little high at 139/86 as well.

Although I'm not on cycle right now, I decided to take some Blockade on cycle support this morning as it just has good ingredients for the heart and BP.

I think I'm going to continue around 2150 calories to see if my metabolism can ramp up again as I think I slowed it going too low on calories for the workouts I'm doing and the supplements I'm using.

I'm also very open to suggestions ideas at this point as well. I haven't dieted since I lost all the original weight and after about a year of that I started eating 2500 minimum and upwards of 3500 depending on what I was doing. I've definitely built muscle along the way, and I know I should be tired in a deficit, but I'm not getting the thermogenic effects nor any stimulant effects at this point, but as stated, I believe it's my own fault through a miscalculation of calories.
In my brother... Really interested to see how this treats you. I have a bottle coming as well but has been delayed because of the hurricane (I live in south Florida).

I'm also doing a similar diet where I've upped my fats and dropped the carbs. Its crazy how it works. Looking forward to seeing how adding this product will work together with diet. ?

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:
Weight: 215.2

After having a couple rest days and a refeed day, I'm up a bit. Still lower than my original start of closer to 220 a couple weeks ago so I think I'm still on track as I still look a bit learner so I believe it's mostly water weight, especially after the refeed.

This week I'm going to try to make sure I don't skimp out on calories and go too low as I'm pretty confident I stunted my metabolism by doing that last week. It didn't help that on Labor day weekend I got in almost 7 mile hike with a few thousand feet of elevation gain and probably had 1500 calories or less. That day.

Definitely felt more of the thermogenic effects from the Keto Burn on the refeed day which does back up my thought that I need to up my calories just a bit to keep my metabolism revved.

Got to bed early last night and decided to get to the gym. Was feeling like some deadlifts even though today wasn't an official lifting or cardio day and managed a PR of 315lb for 1. I've only ever done that on a rack pull so today was my first time hitting in on a regular dead lift. Cheat meal strength =P....and yes, I mean a cheat meal, not a cheat day!

Will be eating nice and clean today so should be at least a couple lbs down tomorrow.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:
Weight: 214.4

Back on track with metabolism and I believe upping my calories was the right thing to do. Down a little over a pound today and looking to be under the 208 which was my previous low point by Sunday or so. Yesterday I just did some deads, but not a real workout day.

Today was a workout day and was feeling pretty good.

A1: Flat Bench - 3x12 @ 100lbs
A2: Bent rows - 3x12 @ 80lbs

B1: Military Press - 1x12 @ 85lbs, 1x7 @ 85lbs, 1x5 @ 75lbs, 1x7 @ 75lbs, 1x5 @ 65lbs
B2: Barbell Shrugs - 3x12 @ 80lbs

C2: Bar curls - 2x12 @ 45lbs
C3: Bench dip - 2x12 bodyweight

Squats - 2x12 @ 135lbs.

Looking forward to seeing what the scale says in the morning. Going to hold steady at the 2150 calories and I should be down at least another pound or more by tomorrow.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Log is looking great. Keep it up. Workouts look pretty solid.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Log is looking great. Keep it up. Workouts look pretty solid.
Thanks! After upping the calories I'm feeling more of the burn from the Keto Burn. I'm right on track with today's calories so I'm expecting good numbers on the scale tomorrow. I really only record daily for the sake of seeing an overall average.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! After upping the calories I'm feeling more of the burn from the Keto Burn. I'm right on track with today's calories so I'm expecting good numbers on the scale tomorrow. I really only record daily for the sake of seeing an overall average.
That's a good sign, seems like this is really stoking your metabolism. Still waiting for mine to get here all my packages have been delayed by the hurricane ?

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 214.2 :(

Welp.....I was expecting a bit more of a drop than I did. I weighed about 214.6 last night before dinner and 218.4 or so after eating lol, so I'm guessing there's a decent amount of water weight still on me despite me sweating like a mofo. I also drank AT LEAST 1.5 gallons yesterday so there is that.

Calories were on point though and the only thing that had sugar in it would have been my milk. 8oz.

Can tell metabolism is still revved though. Probably TMI, but we all know how that goes around here, but you can tell metabolism is working by the amount of times you need to crap throughout the day it seems lol.

I'm going to keep pushing strong with my current calories as I have to give my body time to adjust. I'm fairly certain I'm eating a good amount while still remaining in a deficit, but I'm all ears if anyone thinks otherwise! I'm still learning and thus far I'm not sure this diet is going so well despite having gone well in the beginning.

I'm still looking leaner though and belt looser so I'm going to take that as a good sign.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Welp.....I was expecting a bit more of a drop than I did. I weighed about 214.6 last night before dinner and 218.4 or so after eating lol, so I'm guessing there's a decent amount of water weight still on me despite me sweating like a mofo. I also drank AT LEAST 1.5 gallons yesterday so there is that.

Calories were on point though and the only thing that had sugar in it would have been my milk. 8oz.

Can tell metabolism is still revved though. Probably TMI, but we all know how that goes around here, but you can tell metabolism is working by the amount of times you need to crap throughout the day it seems lol.

I'm going to keep pushing strong with my current calories as I have to give my body time to adjust. I'm fairly certain I'm eating a good amount while still remaining in a deficit, but I'm all ears if anyone thinks otherwise! I'm still learning and thus far I'm not sure this diet is going so well despite having gone well in the beginning.

I'm still looking leaner though and belt looser so I'm going to take that as a good sign.
I never worry about the numbers. I always go by "fit and feel". How do my clothes fit, etc...

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I never worry about the numbers. I always go by "fit and feel". How do my clothes fit, etc...
Exactly....I like to track it in my app just to see a more accurate set of data points over time so I'm not letting it get to me too much. As long as the waist line isn't getting bigger, that's usually a good sign!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Well your upping your calories and losing so that's a pretty good deal.. And yes going by the scale isn't always the best indicator of body recomp

Edit I also noticed that your running some research chemicals and epiandro. Definitely wouldn't go by the scale as you will be dropping fat while adding muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat so as you will begin to look different aesthetically the scale may not move as much. You'll also be holding more glycogen in muscle which will definitely carry some weight.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Being able to increase your calories and still loose weight is a great thing. Keep up the great work.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, everyone! Too true, I need to stop getting too much into the weeds. Always my problem. Someone once told me "You're missing the forest, looking for trees."

Day 7:
Weight: 212.6

Yesterday was just the mild cardio day and I'm down 1.6lbs this morning from yesterday so I believe everything is trucking along. I sincerely think I had just screwed my metabolism over labor day weekend by 1. Not eating enough 2. What I did eat wasn't exactly nutritious 3. Smoke inhalation for 6 miles (all the fires here in Montana) and all that probably took a toll on my body.

Getting back in the swing of things though!

Todays work out I went in not really feeling it, but ended up having a pretty solid workout. Still upped my numbers from last week, but definitely feeling tired and I've certainly hit higher numbers when eating more.

A1: Incline Bench - 3x12 @ 95lbs
A2: Lat Pulldown - 2x12 @ 100lbs, 1x7 @ 110, 1x5@100

B1: Standing Dumbbell Press - 1x12 @ 40lbs, 1x9 @ 40lbs, 1x3 @ 35lbs
B2: Dumbbell Shrugs - 1x15 @ 40lbs, 1x15 @ 40lbs

C1: Incline Dumbbell Curls - 1x12 @ 20lbs , 1x6 @ 17.5lbs, 1x6 @ 15lbs
C2: Overhead Dumbbell Extension - 2x12 @ 50lbs

D: Barbell Stiff Legged Deads: 2x12 @ 135lbs

I've been taking the keto burn with my post workout shake since I was working out fasted and have a high stim sup I use pre-workout. Definitely feeling the heating up after taking it now and the extra caffeine after I've exhausted my energy from the workout is a nice little refresher.

Most importantly, regardless of the actual weight number, I'm definitely noticing some leaning out. It's very minimal and of course we look at ourselves every day when going through these things, but I'm starting to get some semblance of abs...(remember, I'm still pretty high BF%). Starting to see some separation from the front delt and upper chest muscle and from deltoids into the bicep.

So either way, I'm having fun, feeling good, feeling pretty successful and enjoying the Keto burn! :)

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: 211.6

Weight is on a steady decrease which is exactly what I was wanting.

Not a huge update today, just wanted to really say that, DANG-O-DANG, definitely feeling the burn from the Keto Burn. I eat my lunch, take one pill and about 20-30 minutes later I am noticeably warmer to the point of little beads of sweat on my forehead. :D Perfect! Exactly what I was expecting from this product.

I do also take one in the morning, but considering it's before my workout then I don't notice it there as much. Definitely feeling like the fire is burning now!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
Weight: 212.8

Everything is going well thus far. Still feeling a nice warming sensation after taking my burn. I've been taking it post workout with my shake to take advantage of the calories I just ingested and definitely stay warm for quite a while after.

I generally allow myself a cheat meal over the weekend which lends itself to Monday coming in a bit heavier, but last Monday I was 215.2, so I'd say that my fat loss is going according to plan. Definitely leaning out, but being under 2 weeks and the fact that you look at yourself every day it's hard to see much, but I took a photo on week yesterday as well as the previous sunday, and will for the next 2 Sunday's respectively.

Whether or not I'll post those remains to be seen. =P

Being that I started the Keto burn at about the 2 week mark of an 8 week cut, my routine just changed this week as well.

I'm following this protocol which has worked out well for me in the past for fat loss /recomp:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/the-hmb-fa-experiment.html

It's a pretty brutal workout, but really gets the calories burning since you're taxing the whole body.

Looking forward to this weeks results!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Day 13: 212.0

Continuing to lean out. Staying warm after dosing of the keto burn especially when I take one with my protein shake. I don't take one preworkout because 1. I have enough stimulants for that and 2. I want it utilizing the nutrients I just put in my stomach after a workout.

Today was day 2 of the new routine which involved 5x5 routine of squats, bench press, then deadlifts. I felt pretty good despite having a definite lack of calories from the day before.

I think part of me keeps comparing my weight loss to when I first lost weight. I was very large and would notice up to 2lb drop per day, but I think I've just gotten much leaner since those days. I probably topped out at around 40% BF, and now I feel like I'm about 20% so about, 'half the man I used to be.' <--- bonus points if you get the music reference. =P

Thus far, I'm digging the effects that Keto Burn has provided me. Definite increase in metabolism via the T2 addition not to mention the warming effect the T2 plus the other ingredients tends to generate.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Day 15
Weight: 209.00

I believe I've got my calories dialed in. Continuing to hit 2000-2150 calories and having good success with that. Keto burn working as expected when taken right after my post-workout shake and after lunch when digestion is happening.

I'm due for a refeed day / a cheat meal. Notice, I do say a cheat "Meal" and not the entire day. I usually opt for a pepperoni pizza myself. =P

Today was the first day I've noticed that I'm feeling tired in the gym due to being on a steady decrease in weight, but everything is going how I'd hoped.

2 more weeksish of keto burn, 4 weeks more of the cut overall. I was planning on 8 weeks, but depending on how metabolism is going and how I'm feeling overall, I may look to extend it to 12.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Day 17
Weight: 210.4

As usual, a bit of a refeed this weekend. I kept it on the smaller side and enjoyed my 1 cheat meal. A small pepperoni pizza. Usually my go to cheat. Also, yes, I'm a big proponent of cheat "Meals", not entire days.

My routine is only 3 days a week, but I hit the gym or got in hiking Mon - Saturday. Was going to get a hike in today, but some other things came up and it wound up being a rest day. That's okay because I do kind of feel like I need it.

Not much to report on over the weekends as my weight usually goes up a little bit, but I'll probably wind up posting a pic of my fitness pal weight progress at some point.

Looking to hit it strong tomorrow and continue on the downward weight slide! It's exciting to see a little bit more definition each day. Definitely motivates you.

I also have not had a drink since September 4th on labor day weekend. I'm not a heavy drinker anyway, but I usually wind up imbibing at least once a week. Right now, I feel so dialed in that I don't want to even take those steps back with alcohol. However, in 2 more weeks the first half of my cut will be over and this log finished. I think at that time I can safely enjoy a small glass of whiskey, or some red whine as either, in moderation, can be good for you.

The thing that always goes through my head is the fact that alcohol stops fat burning, and decreases protein synthesis by about 80%.....1/5 of your gaining ability GONE, and the ability to lose fat gone completely. Just not worth it!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 17
Weight: 210.4

As usual, a bit of a refeed this weekend. I kept it on the smaller side and enjoyed my 1 cheat meal. A small pepperoni pizza. Usually my go to cheat. Also, yes, I'm a big proponent of cheat "Meals", not entire days.

My routine is only 3 days a week, but I hit the gym or got in hiking Mon - Saturday. Was going to get a hike in today, but some other things came up and it wound up being a rest day. That's okay because I do kind of feel like I need it.

Not much to report on over the weekends as my weight usually goes up a little bit, but I'll probably wind up posting a pic of my fitness pal weight progress at some point.

Looking to hit it strong tomorrow and continue on the downward weight slide! It's exciting to see a little bit more definition each day. Definitely motivates you.

I also have not had a drink since September 4th on labor day weekend. I'm not a heavy drinker anyway, but I usually wind up imbibing at least once a week. Right now, I feel so dialed in that I don't want to even take those steps back with alcohol. However, in 2 more weeks the first half of my cut will be over and this log finished. I think at that time I can safely enjoy a small glass of whiskey, or some red whine as either, in moderation, can be good for you.

The thing that always goes through my head is the fact that alcohol stops fat burning, and decreases protein synthesis by about 80%.....1/5 of your gaining ability GONE, and the ability to lose fat gone completely. Just not worth it!
Wow man lots of good stuff....

I too haven't been able to hit the gym as much as I would like... Always tried to keep it 4-5 days per week but lately it's been more like 3. Got a 1 year old son, a business I'm responsible for and working an extra job now. Congratulations on the not drinking I quit over 8 years ago and can honestly say I don't miss it one bit.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Wow man lots of good stuff....

I too haven't been able to hit the gym as much as I would like... Always tried to keep it 4-5 days per week but lately it's been more like 3. Got a 1 year old son, a business I'm responsible for and working an extra job now. Congratulations on the not drinking I quit over 8 years ago and can honestly say I don't miss it one bit.
Nice job on the quitting drinking for 8 years! I've never had a problem with it by any means, but even the 2-3 drinks once a week is enough to derail my goals and I"m fully dialed in right now. Feels good to be in the zone!

Was down to 208 this morning. Don't really have an official update after the rest day and all, but will probably update a bit tomorrow.

Either way, my calories are definitely on point like I previously mentioned. Getting the warmth from the Keto burn like I knew I should. Everything is going great for this late fall cut!

Thanks for the support!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A steady weight loss is always better than all at once. This way you know its not water weight.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
A steady weight loss is always better than all at once. This way you know its not water weight.
Yes indeed! I woke up at 208 after a rest day and knew for a fact it was water. Just didn't make sense to drop 1.5lbs after a rest day. Sure enough, despite a good workout yesterday I woke up heavier today, buuuut, I'm not worried about it. Definition is DEFINITELY poking through for me and I'm loving the progress. Just popped my Keto burn with my post workout shake this morning! ;)

Day 20
Weight: 209.6

The fat is definitely melting off. Keto burn is keeping me warm to the point of coworkers complaining about the office being cold, and I'm complaining that it's too damn hot. I definitely feel like this has been a great addition to my cutting arsenal, and thus far, would certainly recommend anyone else to give it a solid month to try it as well.

Honestly, if you find it's not working for you, it can only be one of 2 things. Your diet sucks, or you aren't eating enough calories....guess it could even be a combo of both so perhaps 3 things.

Strength continues to go up despite the cut. This would be attributed to the other log that I'm running. I feel these logs compliment each other, not compete with one another, so ultimately it's working out to have each of them going. I'm kind of being vague about it due to the nature of the other log and having to remain in 3rd person, etc..etc..

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am glad to see that this is going well. Its a very potent profile for sure, that should continue to provide a strong and steady response. Diet and training appropriate of course :)

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I am glad to see that this is going well. Its a very potent profile for sure, that should continue to provide a strong and steady response. Diet and training appropriate of course :)
Yes indeed, had my staple food at lunch....chicken breast and rice haha.....Once again, felt noticeably warm after lunch when I took a keto burn. I usually do 2 a day. 1 in the morning and 1 at lunch. I don't do dinner simply because I don't want to be kept up at night, but it's good stuff for sure!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Love the fact that this is giving some thermogenisis.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Day 23
Weight: 213.4

Love the fact that this is giving some thermogenisis.
Yes indeed. It took about the first week or so to feel it, but during that time I was adjusting calories so it was to be expected.

Apologies for the lack of update. Had a pretty big life event that happened on Thursday that required some celebration. Something lingering from a divorce years ago that's finally off my back.

Current weight is up to 213.4lbs, but I can tell most of it is water and is dropping away quickly. The most important thing to note is the continued leaning out.

Only about a week left of the Keto burn and I think the product has definitely helped me along this minicut. My weight stayed around the same area, but that's mainly in part to the components of another log that helps to maintain a considerable amount of muscle mass. Combine that with the added kick from keto burn and the thermogenic effects felt by it, I was definitely shedding fat along the way.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Day 28
Weight: 212.6lb

On week 4 of the keto burn and I've enjoyed the effects along the way. Definitely warms you up with a little thermogenic action. The T2 boost is a nice addition to this product.

Wrapping up this log and giving a final review, my weight certainly is not very indicative of a cut as I started around 215 when I decided to get serious. I had started at about 225 a few weeks prior to really trying to cut down.

However, with the inclusion of epiandro PWO + researching S23, I've noticed a pronounced leaning out while maintain weight which would be attributed to lean muscle gain as strength continues to go up even into my 4th week.

With that in mind though, I still feel that this product definitely contributed to the leaning out I've experienced as it helped to keep my metabolism revved and burning calories at all times.

I wasn't able to take 3 caps a day religiously, mainly because I had other products that contained caffeine so I wanted to be careful of my overall intake.

I greatly appreciate the opportunity to log this product and I will certainly be purchasing it on a future cut!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Day 34: End of run
Weight: 209

Sorry for the lack of update, I simply felt I was getting repetitive there for a while lol.

I really enjoyed Mr Supps Keto burn and it is something I plan on purchasing again come the spring time when it's time to cut again. My weight fluctuated between 208-215, but this is primarily due to the researching of S23 which kept muscle mass full. Despite that though, the thermogenic effects of the keto burn were certainly noticeable and I definitely attribute that to help leaning me out.

I'm not too worried about my actual weight as I can notice a difference in how I look. Naturally, we are our own toughest critics, so I figure if I'm able to see results, then it's probably more apparent to other people.

I had one friend I hadn't seen in a while ask "What have you been doing?! You look great!" so obviously things have been working. Another asked me "how long do you plan on being all adonis like?" haha....feels good, but I'm nowhere near adonis like at a BF% of around 20%. I could be wrong on the BF as I haven't really tested it in a long time. I'm basing this off of my lean weight is about 170lbs and I"m 209 currently. Who knows though, perhaps I'm wrong on the lean weight as I calculated that some time ago as well.

Thanks to Mr Supps for the opportunity to run this great product. If anyone is considering it, just go ahead and jump on this one, you won't regret it!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have I started mine a few days ago and definitely can see a difference. Looking to steadily drop some weight.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
slowing steady is always the best for weight loss. You want to make sure it is actual weight and not just fluid