KJ'S TIME TO VEINQUISH THE WEIGHT LONG TERM WITH VEIN NUTRITION

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. KJ'S TIME TO VEINQUISH THE WEIGHT LONG TERM WITH VEIN NUTRITION

So it begins! Big thanks to @justhere4comm and Vein Nutrition for allowing to my run Veinquish for 3 months. Assuming the other reps @VeinNutrition @blueline438 @Marms had something in choosing the loggers to so thank you!

VEINQUISH: STIM-FREE FAT BURNER
    Overview:

Veinquish is a stimulant free "long-term" fat burner. We call it a long term fat burner because it needs to be taken consistently for at least a month for best results. Veinquish targets the two biggest hurdles in losing weight: 1. losing weight faster and 2. maintaining motivation and the mental fortitude to stick to your diet and training regiment. Our formulation hits the first point by increasing metabolism while suppressing appetite so you burn more calories and eat less food = lose weight faster. We hit the second point by including compounds that increase mental well-being, fight off anxiety and promote healthy cholesterol and cortisol levels. This product is best used for longer periods of time (30+ days) because some of the ingredients (specifically fucoxanthin) take some time to build up in the body before acting.

Now before continuing, we have to acknowledge the reality that there is no legal supplement on the market that can overcome a poor diet and exercise regiment. There is no legal product out there that will give you a shortcut to weight loss. The phrase "abs are made in the kitchen" is very much true. If you take Veinquish without changing your lifestyle (diet and exercise) do not expect to lose any significant fat loss. Veinquish aids in fat loss, but cannot cause significant weight loss without a proper diet and exercise regiment to complement it.

Ingredient Profile:

Caralluma Fimbriata 10:1- A concentrated extract of the herbal plant caralluma that helps suppress appetite. It is hypothesized to directly affect the hypothalamus in the brain to decrease appetite. It is most effective after about 1 month of consistent usage.

Ashwagandha - A compound that works as an adaptogen by reducing anxiety, stress, insomnia, and stress-induced depression. One of the main contributors to weight gain is anxiety and stress, this compounds helps to fight that and keep you on track.

7-oxodehydroepiandrosterone - More commonly known as 7-Keto, it is a metabolite of the hormone DHEA. 7-Keto is nonhormonal, meaning it does not affect testosterone or estrogen levels in men and women. This compound increases metabolic rate, this effect is more pronounced during a caloric restriction period. The synergy between 7-Keto and a calorie deficit makes it important that you are maintaining a diet and lifestyle in which you expend more energy that you consume.

Coleus Forskohlii - The bioactive ingredient forskolin increases levels of cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate); elevated levels of cAMP are associated with increased rate of fat loss and can amplify the effects of other fat burning compounds. Also seems to suppress asthmatic symptoms through bronchiol dilation, a similar mechanism in which the drug ephedrine also acts.

*Important point. Label is incorrect on the percentage of Coleus Forskolin. It is 95%, not 10%.

Brown Seaweed
    Fucoxanthin - Originally found in brown seaweeds, this compound becomes stored in fat cells. There, it prevents fat cells from growing and multiplying, thus inducing fat loss. It is important to note that it takes some time for this compound to take affect, so we suggest at least 1 month of consistent usage.

5-Hydroxytryptophan - More commonly known as 5-HTP, this compound converts into serotonin in the brain and results in increased happiness and anti-depression. 5-HTP has also shown to suppress appetite as well as aid in weight reduction.

Piperine- Increases the absorption and effectiveness of the other ingredients in this product.

Suggested Use:

Take 4 capsules a day, preferably in a split dosage. We suggest to t ake 2 capsules twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. For better absorption, take this product with 250-500mg of high quality fish oil or krill oil. This product may be taken with or without food. For best results, take this product consistently for at least 30 days. This product does not need to be cycled. This product is not intended for rapid weight lost. This product should be used as a supplement to an adequate diet and workout program.

2. Here are the Supplement Facts of Veinquish

*Important point. Label is incorrect on the percentage of Coleus Forskolin. It is 95%, not 10%.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

3. Will edit this post later with stats and goals.

4. Started this on Monday August 28.

So on Monday, took 2 caps at Noon. A ton of stomach discomfort after 20 minutes for around an hour. Didn't think its the Forskolin but it could have been. I have taken it before and didn't feel anything like that. I read that KSM 66 can cause stomach discomfort. But I have taken a small dose of that too. I took 2 more caps around 6 and same thing happened to my stomach.

On Tuesday I took 2 caps again at Noon and ate right afterwards, I had stomach discomfort around 1:30 for about an hour. Took 2 more caps at 6 and did not have any discomfort.

On Wednesday, I woke up at 4am and threw up everything. Also had a 101 temperature. Did not take Vanquish on Wednesday.

Today, I felt much better. Took 1 cap at 10am, 1 cap at 2pm and 2 caps at 6pm. No Stomach discomfort.

Really too soon to report anything. Think I just had to get use to Veinquish. Hopefully the stomach discomfort is gone!

5. Awesome! in on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. I think it's the KSM 66 that is causing the issue. I have had stomach issues the last two days. Yesterday was weird though as I took it at 6, then stomach discomfort from 7-7:30 range. I was planning on eating but we stayed out late pontooning. I am currently taking another supp that has another 500mg in the morning so I have to split it up.

Tell you what though, I am pretty dang relaxed throughout the day. My wife made a comment about my mood being good. Didn't think I was a crab before though ha

7. Yeah, the feels on this one are great! The rest of it is more long-term and super healthy for you all around.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
  8. KJ'S TIME TO VEINQUISH THE WEIGHT LONG TERM WITH VEIN NUTRITION

Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Yeah, the feels on this one are great! The rest of it is more long-term and super healthy for you all around.
    Sorry man. Thought I posted last week. Let me know if anything else you want me to make note of.

Weight at 232. Strength is the same. Last week my back cramped up bad when I benched. No I didn't stretch it like I normally do. That won't happen again. Couldn't do much for a few days as it just spasmed. It was weird. Was able to get in a shoulder workout wearing a belt and a couple 30 minute cardio sessions. No deadlift. Hopefully will be able to get deadlifting again this week.

So far my mood has been good. Especially during school/work. Though, after I mowed yesterday, dishes were not done and I was super annoyed with the wife since she was in her phone when came in from mowing. So I did the dishes and was banging them around. A little childish yes. Ha

I notice that I do feel a little appetite suppression when I take the doses at 12 and 6. Not so much at 8 and 6. Not a big difference though.

I haven't if any stomach discomfort since last time I checked in. Which is good. I do make sure I eat within 15 minutes of my first dose.

9. Some old school jam to motivate! (Never Surrender)

https://youtu.be/ufiUD5sEPSs

10. In And good luck
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

11. Lifted chest on Tuesday and got all my lifts in, 30 minutes cardio on Wednesday, Shoulders on Thursday. Been sick this week with a cold and allergies. Hasn't affect appetite at all just can't breathe or smell.

Weighed 229 on Wednesday which was a nice surprise considering diet been crap and haven't lifted with much intensity.

Back is finally back to normal so deadlifting tonight! Yeeeaaaa! Over a 2 week hiatus. That pisses a guy off!

12. Right on! (Hate allergies) It's that time of year... fa-la-la-sneeze.

13. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Right on! (Hate allergies) It's that time of year... fa-la-la-sneeze.
    Never if allergies until about 5 years ago. And it just keeps getting worse! I can deal with it as long as my eyes don't itch.

14. Got my deadlift in today along with some back, bi's and tri's. Deadlift seemed easy for not doing it for two weeks my first two sets. My final set of 5 at 340 felt super heavy and I didn't want to overdue it first day back so I just did 1 rep. Plan on deadlifting again on Sunday.

15. Well had a fever yesterday and today. Had 103 this morning. Took Tylenol and Dayquill at 9:30 and by the time I got to the doctor at 11:45, no fever. Turns out, I have strep. So I got the shot. Will hopefully be able to get back Tuesday or Wednesday.

16. Full-stop; rest and get back to you. Strep throat sucks. Take care of yourself.

17. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Well had a fever yesterday and today. Had 103 this morning. Took Tylenol and Dayquill at 9:30 and by the time I got to the doctor at 11:45, no fever. Turns out, I have strep. So I got the shot. Will hopefully be able to get back Tuesday or Wednesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Full-stop; rest and get back to you. Strep throat sucks. Take care of yourself.
    Get better man that sucks!
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

18. Still have a fever. Last night was horrible, over 103 the whole night. Was gonna go to go to ER but they said that the only thing they could do for me was give me an antibiotic and it would not do much good so might as well come in the morning. This morning I am around 100 so things are looking up. Except that I am using all my sick day at work!

19. Damn man, take care of yourself... flock work. I'd be in bed. "Man flu". That's what I tell my boss when I get sick. She loves that.

20. Yah no fever this morning. Hopefully it sticks. Throat is still sore as hell. On another antibiotic so hopefully it takes care of that. Probably won't hit the weights/Veinquish until Sunday if I am lucky.

21. Fever came back last night. Took some ibuprofen and 2 hours later it broke. Wasn't terrible, just frustrating

22. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Damn man, take care of yourself... flock work. I'd be in bed. "Man flu". That's what I tell my boss when I get sick. She loves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Yah no fever this morning. Hopefully it sticks. Throat is still sore as hell. On another antibiotic so hopefully it takes care of that. Probably won't hit the weights/Veinquish until Sunday if I am lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Fever came back last night. Took some ibuprofen and 2 hours later it broke. Wasn't terrible, just frustrating
    Im KING of man flu!!!
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

23. Hope you feel better and good luck with the Veinquish, I want hear more about you thoughts about it.

24. Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    Hope you feel better and good luck with the Veinquish, I want hear more about you thoughts about it.
    Thanks man. What sucks is I took a week off so now I have to start all over.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Im KING of man flu!!!
    You can have it! I don't want it!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2016, 12:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 07:18 PM
  3. Time to repay the favor!
    By gymrat5713 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5