KJ'S TIME TO VEINQUISH THE WEIGHT LONG TERM WITH VEIN NUTRITION

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. So I have been back on Veinquish for a week. No stomach issues. Got in a couple cardio sessions and two short weightlifting sessions. Well 3, counting today. Got my bench numbers (240x5) but didn't get my Military Press numbers (170x3) which was suppose to be 5. Minutes deadlift will be all out of whack today I am sure.

I am almost fully recovered. I get tired easily have have been going to bed around 9pm. Just drained. Was worried I had mono but I don't think I do. Appetite is same. Weighed in this morning at 227. Hoping that continues to drop.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    Hope you feel better and good luck with the Veinquish, I want hear more about you thoughts about it.
    As far as my thoughts guys so far, mild appetite suppressant, I seem to be calmer on this, even though my diet has been crappy, I have still lost weight though I was sick all of last week but I kept that weight off so far
    •   

3. Thanks for keeping up with this marathon logging op. We know it's a long one, but appreciate any and all feedback to the mechanisms involved in the supplement. What you like and am uncertain of, as well as any tangible or intangible results based on feeling.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
  4. KJ'S TIME TO VEINQUISH THE WEIGHT LONG TERM WITH VEIN NUTRITION

Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Thanks for keeping up with this marathon logging op. We know it's a long one, but appreciate any and all feedback to the mechanisms involved in the supplement. What you like and am uncertain of, as well as any tangible or intangible results based on feeling.
    Not a problem. Sorry that I haven't logged as much as I had hoped. That sickness that I had didn't help either. Not even on the 2nd bottle yet!

It's just so hard to tell with a non stim but the best ingredients the more I look into them.

5. Strength is down. Kept on the 5's on 5/3/1 and only got 240x3 on bench on Monday. Maybe could have got 5 but I try to leave 1-2 in the tank. Didn't get Military Press as I got 170x4 today. Once again, maybe could have got 5. But not terrible. Did some cardio on Tuesday. Deadlift day tomorrow!

Just a note - coworkers think I am happy all the time. They love coming to get me to deal with student issues since I stay calm. Tuesday I was pretty cranky but that was because I had a planned workout that I didn't get to do and just had to do cardio. Then had to go spend some time with some people I don't like ha
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Strength is down. Kept on the 5's on 5/3/1 and only got 240x3 on bench on Monday. Maybe could have got 5 but I try to leave 1-2 in the tank. Didn't get Military Press as I got 170x4 today. Once again, maybe could have got 5. But not terrible. Did some cardio on Tuesday. Deadlift day tomorrow!

Just a note - coworkers think I am happy all the time. They love coming to get me to deal with student issues since I stay calm. Tuesday I was pretty cranky but that was because I had a planned workout that I didn't get to do and just had to do cardio. Then had to go spend some time with some people I don't like ha
    I guess I should get 10 bottles if it makes you calm and happy hahahahahahah

Nice side note and thanks for sharing thats what logging is all about, the feedback.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

7. Had the best workout in awhile tonight. Back was a little tight so I went with Monday's workout. Hit up Chest and Shoulders. about 30 sets. Finally got my reps on bench again, 245x5.

Ran Permaswole today. Great pump. Haven't felt a pump like that since the original HV. Have Lawless Lemonlime. Taste is ok. Looks disgusting after you mix it. My wife was like WTF! I wouldn't drink that. That was all I needed to drink it down haha.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I guess I should get 10 bottles if it makes you calm and happy hahahahahahah

Nice side note and thanks for sharing thats what logging is all about, the feedback.
    I definitely think I am going to order another 3 pack when I can place another order. Need to try some of your preworkouts. Black Friday deals!

9. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    I definitely think I am going to order another 3 pack when I can place another order. Need to try some of your preworkouts. Black Friday deals!
    We can always see if boss has a few samples to send out to ya ? @VeinNutrition
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

10. Got some deadlift in yesterday. Still struggling with 340x5 as I only got 3 reps. My wife had to leave and so I lifted with my 19 month old in the basement which isn't kid friendly. So that was all I did in the basement.

Got in 30 minutes cardio today.

Important Note: I noticed appetite suppressant seems to be more apparent when I take Veinquish with Fish Oil. Just started doing that since Sunday. I just kept forgetting to take it my first month. On 2nd bottle now.

11. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Got some deadlift in yesterday. Still struggling with 340x5 as I only got 3 reps. My wife had to leave and so I lifted with my 19 month old in the basement which isn't kid friendly. So that was all I did in the basement.

Got in 30 minutes cardio today.

Important Note: I noticed appetite suppressant seems to be more apparent when I take Veinquish with Fish Oil. Just started doing that since Sunday. I just kept forgetting to take it my first month. On 2nd bottle now.
    Thanks for the side note !
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

12. Got 30 minutes of cardio on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Thursday got in a light shoulder workout.

Friday I deadlifted.

Has anyone done the Deadlift program from Tnation where you deadlift everyday? Interesting article and was thinking about trying it out.
  13. KJ'S TIME TO VEINQUISH THE WEIGHT LONG TERM WITH VEIN NUTRITION

I really need a new time to lift. I have to make it a priority either at 5:30/6am or at 8:30/9:00 at night. 4:30 just isn't cutting it as Tye wife always has something for me to do. Once this 2nd baby comes it's going to be even harder. I have to reach 200 before this baby comes in February otherwise who knows when or if it will happen.

Dieting is just hard with this pregnant wife. Wants ice cream all the time!!!! Then I feel bad when I don't eat it with her. Just trying to limit portions. Plus she doesn't like chicken. Loves Pasta.

14. Sunday got in 30 minutes fasted cardio in the morning. Then chest session. Did not get my reps as I only got 260x2 while I should have got 3. Did Incline DB and some push-ups then did 30 more minutes of cardio.

Monday which is today, got in my 30 minutes of fasted morning cardio. Then shoulders and arms training. Did not get my reps in shoulder Press as I only got 180x2. Got in 20 sets of shoulders, 10 sets of triceps and 5 sets of biceps.

Good day of lifting. Permaswole is a nice pump addition

15. Got in some cardio on Tuesday. Then had Love and Logic conference on Wednesday and Thursday. Back at it today. Holding steady around 227 still.

16. Forgot to mention that I had something wrong with me last night. Wasn't food poisoning as that usually lasts longer but it sure felt like it. Puked around 8 and felt better around 11.

17. Got my deadlift workout in today. 385x1 for my 1 rep. Also got in 30 minutes of Cardio.

18. Got in 45 minutes cardio on Saturday and Chest workout on Sunday. Didn't even attempt 275x1 as I barely got 245x3.

Today got in my shoulder workout. Got 190x1. Maybe could have got 2. Got in about 20 more sets of shoulders and some back.

So far feeling good. For the most part stress free at my job. Weight holding steady at 227 even though I seem to snack all the dam time. Potatoe Chip, brownies, ice cream, rice krispees, pudding pies are my wife's go to when she is pregnant and needs a snack. It's not good for either of us! Pretty stoked my weight is holding.
  19. KJ'S TIME TO VEINQUISH THE WEIGHT LONG TERM WITH VEIN NUTRITION

@justhere4comm and @Marms

Any data on bumping the evening dose to 3 caps? Or 3 caps twice a day? Just wondering if maybe an extra 1/2 serving would make a difference. I can sure be the guinia pig if you need me to be!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2016, 12:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 07:18 PM
  3. Time to repay the favor!
    By gymrat5713 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 10:38 PM
  4. Time to take the plunge
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics