Pro IGF-1 log Hi Tech Pharm

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last
  1. Pro IGF-1 log Hi Tech Pharm

I figured I might as well run a log. I'm not going to report every workout, but I will provide updates on the effects of IGF-1. I snagged a bottle of high-tech pharmaceuticals new Pro IGF-1, I'm on day three.

A little background, i've been bulking for about a month and a half. I am 5 8 1/2, (the half counts!), abou 12% bf, went from 180 to 188, trying to push 200. So far I haven't noticed any change using IGF. I exspect to notice something around week 2-3, not placebo on the third day. This is not a sponsored blog, so there will be no BS, just 100% what the product provides.

I've lifted for a long time, and ran a number of stacks. So I have a little bit of history to compare this new product too. OK... enough for the intro, let the Gaines begin.
    @cobri66 & @VaughnTrue

2. The stuff... Fresh bottle!!!

Name:  IMG_2368.JPG
Views: 1539
Size:  406.1 KB
    •   

3. Following!

4. Following

5. Following
    •   

6. following

7. following!

8. in it!.... got my bottle sitting in my stash right now!

9. appreciate all the interest and people giving this stuff a shot so quickly! In on this!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

10. I'm in as well!

-Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***

11. I look forward to hearing a non-placebo report on this.
    Been a while since I've been intrigued about a supplement.

12. Following for sure
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Pharma Companies: APS Nutrition, ALRIndustries, LG Sciences, Formutech Nutrition, Iforce Nutrition (MARK25), Innovative Labs

13. Welcome to the party boys!

Small thing to report... got a pretty bad headache the second day that started in the evening and continued until the next day. Also, last night I woke up sweating like crazy, and my heart was pumping faster then normal. Not saying either are related to IGF, just saying both are fairly uncommon for me. I'll let you know if it repeats, hoping it was a fluke.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Chevymetal View Post
    I look forward to hearing a non-placebo report on this.
    Been a while since I've been intrigued about a supplement.
    That's the goal, unfiltered honest review. I have high hopes for this product, and can wait to see what it does!!

15. Following

16. following

17. So explain this to me if you would... The IGF-1 in this comes from Whey Protein Isolate? I'm definitely not an expert on GH, never used it or any product related to it. Definitely interested though

18. Following

19. Quote Originally Posted by LAH813 View Post
    So explain this to me if you would... The IGF-1 in this comes from Whey Protein Isolate? I'm definitely not an expert on GH, never used it or any product related to it. Definitely interested though
    HI tech developed a way to efficiently isolate IGF-1 from whey protein and they claim that this product will be effectively absorbed into the blood stream undigested thanks to their cyclosomal delivery technology.

Best case scenario, the delivery system works and they have made a breakthrough medical discovery of orally active IGF-1 which in theory should pave the path for orally active insulin via this technology. Bottom line, If it works people will make wicked gains!

Worst case scenario, the delivery system fails and these are expensive protein pills with each pill providing 20 mcg of protein !!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Killcure666 View Post
    HI tech developed a way to efficiently isolate IGF-1 from whey protein and they claim that this product will be effectively absorbed into the blood stream undigested thanks to their cyclosomal delivery technology.

Best case scenario, the delivery system works and they have made a breakthrough medical discovery of orally active IGF-1 which in theory should pave the path for orally active insulin via this technology. Bottom line, If it works people will make wicked gains!

Worst case scenario, the delivery system fails and these are expensive protein pills with each pill providing 20 mcg of protein !!
    Sounds too good to be true... like HiTech calling an Andro product "superdrol"

21. Quote Originally Posted by LAH813 View Post
    Sounds too good to be true... like HiTech calling an Andro product "superdrol"
    Yah, I'm definitely with you on the skepticism. We need skeptics amongst the crowd haha.

I'm glad other people pulled the trigger and are testing this out, I likely won't jump aboard until I see labs or results

22. Following...

23. I'm in for the results
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pro IGF-1 High Tech Pharmaceuticals
    By Graham20 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2017, 07:46 PM
  2. Blokk Logging Hi Tech Lipodrene Elite!!!
    By blokpost in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-18-2017, 09:18 PM
  3. Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals 1-AD Log (Sponsored)
    By AntM1564 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 06:39 PM
  4. HUGO's Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals 1-AD Log (Sponsored)
    By hugojaya in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-30-2016, 02:33 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 12:44 PM