Pro IGF-1 log Hi Tech Pharm

Page 8 of 16 First ... 678910 ... Last

1. Truthfully, I'm less interested in bloodwork and more interested in body composition changes. Your IGF-1 might go up after ingesting 25 caps a day, super duper cool! But what did that mean in terms of muscle mass development over the course of a bottle? I'm only in week 2 of mine and just upped things to 10x caps a day, so far not a noticeable difference on anything aside from strange sleep patterns. I'm not expecting to instantly blow up on this stuff, but at this point in the game with others not really reporting any quantifiable gainz it's starting to feel like a hard lesson learned.

2. Quote Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Truthfully, I'm less interested in bloodwork and more interested in body composition changes. Your IGF-1 might go up after ingesting 25 caps a day, super duper cool! But what did that mean in terms of muscle mass development over the course of a bottle? I'm only in week 2 of mine and just upped things to 10x caps a day, so far not a noticeable difference on anything aside from strange sleep patterns. I'm not expecting to instantly blow up on this stuff, but at this point in the game with others not really reporting any quantifiable gainz it's starting to feel like a hard lesson learned.
    But to be fair even locally injected igf-1 doesnít produce any real noticeable differences until several months later at least. Not a defense of the product but just a general fact about igfís role in muscle development. Either way I would think if results were to be possible with this product, it would necessitate at least 3 months of consistent dosing.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    But to be fair even locally injected igf-1 doesn’t produce any real noticeable differences until several months later at least. Not a defense of the product but just a general fact about igf’s role in muscle development. Either way I would think if results were to be possible with this product, it would necessitate at least 3 months of consistent dosing.
    Being ignorant to the alternatives, I'm admittedly new to the game (PWO's only), would you say there are better ways to spend $200? For me any product that costs that much should come with enough dosing to make at least make an impact, if the reps would have pushed "You need 2-3 bottles before you experience the greatness" I would have seen the money grab red flag and never rolled the dice on this stuff. If that's truly the case, and nothing happens at the end of this bottle (I'm tracking body composition), this will be the last HT product for me. Fingers crossed I'm wrong.

4. Quote Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Being ignorant to the alternatives, I'm admittedly new to the game (PWO's only), would you say there are better ways to spend $200? For me any product that costs that much should come with enough dosing to make at least make an impact, if the reps would have pushed "You need 2-3 bottles before you experience the greatness" I would have seen the money grab red flag and never rolled the dice on this stuff. If that's truly the case, and nothing happens at the end of this bottle (I'm tracking body composition), this will be the last HT product for me. Fingers crossed I'm wrong.
    I hope you are wrong and I hope you see great results. Ultimately, if you do not however, I hope you can see many of the great product HTP does produce that garner rave reviews time and time again.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

5. Quote Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Truthfully, I'm less interested in bloodwork and more interested in body composition changes. Your IGF-1 might go up after ingesting 25 caps a day, super duper cool! But what did that mean in terms of muscle mass development over the course of a bottle? I'm only in week 2 of mine and just upped things to 10x caps a day, so far not a noticeable difference on anything aside from strange sleep patterns. I'm not expecting to instantly blow up on this stuff, but at this point in the game with others not really reporting any quantifiable gainz it's starting to feel like a hard lesson learned.
    I am actually very interested in bloodresults because HGH/IGF-1 need some time to do a work (body composition etc).
    If my bloodwork show elevated IGF-1 levels then this product could bring some nice effects taking it lets say 6-8 weeks on and 4 off.(longer period). But if bloodwork show no IGF-1 increase ,there is no reason to experimenting with this any longer.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I hope you are wrong and I hope you see great results. Ultimately, if you do not however, I hope you can see many of the great product HTP does produce that garner rave reviews time and time again.
    Yeah I donít think itís fair to judge a company on one product. Gotta keep an open mind or youíre only selling yourself short to potentially beneficial products.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Yeah I don’t think it’s fair to judge a company on one product. Gotta keep an open mind or you’re only selling yourself short to potentially beneficial products.
    It's the principle of the situation, and would make me question the integrity of their other products if they knowingly sold something that didn't produce results. I'm sure they have done PLENTY of testing before launching this product to know whether it works or not, and if they didn't then obviously more red flags there. Not knocking them just yet of course, with what I spent no one want's this stuff to work more than I do right now LOL.

8. Quote Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    It's the principle of the situation, and would make me question the integrity of their other products if they knowingly sold something that didn't produce results. I'm sure they have done PLENTY of testing before launching this product to know whether it works or not, and if they didn't then obviously more red flags there. Not knocking them just yet of course, with what I spent no one want's this stuff to work more than I do right now LOL.
    We all do...
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

9. Update - I have 8-days worth of pills left. I didn't think this product was doing much, but these last two bench days I have been moving a little more weight around. No visual changes, but feeling slightly stronger. If this was contributed to IGF, I would still say it's not worth it. Just to much $$, if the price was $40 per bottle I'd run it again, but at 85+ I won't.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Joe12 View Post
    Update - I have 8-days worth of pills left. I didn't think this product was doing much, but these last two bench days I have been moving a little more weight around. No visual changes, but feeling slightly stronger. If this was contributed to IGF, I would still say it's not worth it. Just to much $$, if the price was $40 per bottle I'd run it again, but at 85+ I won't.
    I'm glad you are at least progressing, igf related or not bro.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

11. The only way we will know if it really work, only if we try it our selves. Supplements sometimes have a different effect on each of us differently, so I think I'm going to give it a try. So don't knock it, until you try it. I'm 100 % sure that a lot of you guys have wasted way more money trying other supplements to see if it work. We have to try things out to see what works best for us......I'm going to try it with the cutting stack for 2 months alone with TRT. I'm 6-1, 240, 44 and very athletic......

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bigbwoy View Post
    The only way we will know if it really work, only if we try it our selves. Supplements sometimes have a different effect on each of us differently, so I think I'm going to give it a try. So don't knock it, until you try it. I'm 100 % sure that a lot of you guys have wasted way more money trying other supplements to see if it work. We have to try things out to see what works best for us......I'm going to try it with the cutting stack for 2 months alone with TRT. I'm 6-1, 240, 44 and very athletic......
    1. IGF-1 works for anyone and its not like (it works for you but not for me). It will elevate IGF-1 levels to anyone!
    2. If a guy try 5x recommended dose and bloodwork show no effect at all,do you really think it would work any different for you or other? It wouldnt.

I am not saying you shouldnt buy it. Not at all. But its totaly wrong saying "The only way we will know if it really work, only if we try it our selves." This is not a herbal/plant product where some ingredients may work better for some and less for other.

This product is claimed to be same as real injectable IGF-1 and bloodwork will be best way to see if it has any potential or not.

13. Some say it elevated theirs and some say it didn't....so what's you input on that.....

14. Quote Originally Posted by Bigbwoy View Post
    Some say it elevated theirs and some say it didn't....so what's you input on that.....
    Who say their IGF-1 was elevated ?
    Hi Tech posted 1 bloodwork showing it does. That is fine. Another guy posted own bloodwork showing even decreased levels. I dont think its due to the product ofcourse.but that is definitely sign the product didnt do anything.

I am taking 5x the recommended dose and I am taking bloods next week on tuesday. It will be my 6th week on Pro IGF-1 and if bloodwork show no IGF-1 increase it will be clear proof the product does not do anything.

But i also need to say just because I am not noticing any effects from the product yet I cant say it does nothing. Again,bloodwork IS needed.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Who say their IGF-1 was elevated ?
    Hi Tech posted 1 bloodwork showing it does. That is fine. Another guy posted own bloodwork showing even decreased levels. I dont think its due to the product ofcourse.but that is definitely sign the product didnt do anything.

I am taking 5x the recommended dose and I am taking bloods next week on tuesday. It will be my 6th week on Pro IGF-1 and if bloodwork show no IGF-1 increase it will be clear proof the product does not do anything.

But i also need to say just because I am not noticing any effects from the product yet I cant say it does nothing. Again,bloodwork IS needed.
    What was your IGF number before starting the product?

16. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    What was your IGF number before starting the product?
    All info/details will be added in my thread (which will be made when my bloodwork results are ready)

17. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    All info/details will be added in my thread (which will be made when my bloodwork results are ready)
    Been stalking this thread every once and awhile, eager to see your results

18. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Been stalking this thread every once and awhile, eager to see your results
    Thanks @Joe12 sorry for hijacking your thread

19. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Thanks @Joe12 sorry for hijacking your thread
    It's all good bro, I like having a hot thread! Lots of extra info for people to think about! Keep the dialogue going

20. I've been keeping an eye on this thread as well (while running my own cycle of IGF-1). Like others stated, I'm experiencing the same things ... increased recovery, less soreness, better sleep at night, strength increases (pretty drastically as well) but not much in terms of new muscle growth, body recomp, etc.

Anxious to see more bloodwork come in. Definitely keeping an eye on Danes because that guy is just dosing crazy high and I can't wait to see what that brings

-Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***

21. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    I've been keeping an eye on this thread as well (while running my own cycle of IGF-1). Like others stated, I'm experiencing the same things ... increased recovery, less soreness, better sleep at night, strength increases (pretty drastically as well) but not much in terms of new muscle growth, body recomp, etc.

Anxious to see more bloodwork come in. Definitely keeping an eye on Danes because that guy is just dosing crazy high and I can't wait to see what that brings

-Spaz
    Thank you Spaz

Been on 100mcg lately. 15 tabs 2 hours prior workout and 10 tabs after workout or prior sleep

Need to admit I dont feel any increased recovery or any recomp effect.

The only thing I have noticed last weeks is decreased energy. (From I wake up untim I go to bed).But It can be many reasons.one of them is bot having vacation yet this year. (I Have 5 weeks)
    The strange thing is,weights feels much easier and I find it damn strange. Even I feel not to go to gym and when coming to the gym I feel like "bah..i dont want to do this". But I get amazed how much lighter weights are while lifting.

Tuesday 9:30 AM = bloodwork

22. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Thank you Spaz

Been on 100mcg lately. 15 tabs 2 hours prior workout and 10 tabs after workout or prior sleep

Need to admit I dont feel any increased recovery or any recomp effect.

The only thing I have noticed last weeks is decreased energy. (From I wake up untim I go to bed).But It can be many reasons.one of them is bot having vacation yet this year. (I Have 5 weeks)
    The strange thing is,weights feels much easier and I find it damn strange. Even I feel not to go to gym and when coming to the gym I feel like "bah..i dont want to do this". But I get amazed how much lighter weights are while lifting.

Tuesday 9:30 AM = bloodwork
    Might it be a sign of.... Strength gains :O

23. Quote Originally Posted by Joe12 View Post
    Update - I have 8-days worth of pills left. I didn't think this product was doing much, but these last two bench days I have been moving a little more weight around. No visual changes, but feeling slightly stronger. If this was contributed to IGF, I would still say it's not worth it. Just to much $$, if the price was $40 per bottle I'd run it again, but at 85+ I won't.
    Thank you Joe for the log and the final verdict. Good to know more data points.

24. Another week in and the only thing I can agree with is having a general lack of energy all day (or slight lethargy), and a slight uptick in strength which I know is more likely a result of consistent training not the IGF-1. I have doubled up on it since the last week (10 daily to finish it off), no real world benefits to report yet.

25. Quote Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Another week in and the only thing I can agree with is having a general lack of energy all day (or slight lethargy), and a slight uptick in strength which I know is more likely a result of consistent training not the IGF-1. I have doubled up on it since the last week (10 daily to finish it off), no real world benefits to report yet.
    How is your recovery?
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals 1-AD Log (Sponsored)
    By AntM1564 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 12-02-2017, 07:10 PM
  2. Pro IGF-1 High Tech Pharmaceuticals
    By Graham20 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2017, 08:46 PM
  3. Blokk Logging Hi Tech Lipodrene Elite!!!
    By blokpost in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-18-2017, 10:18 PM
  4. HUGO's Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals 1-AD Log (Sponsored)
    By hugojaya in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-30-2016, 03:33 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 01:44 PM