Pro IGF-1 log Hi Tech Pharm

Page 3 of 16 First 12345 ... Last

1. I'm in, and interested as well, is it try if not taken correctly IGF can be extremely dangerous?

2. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    from the one salesman I have heard who has been on this almost a month, he said he was extremely impressed at the weight loss he experienced and he wasn't expecting to see that from the product when he started.
    That is what I figured, makes complete sense!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. In for potential gainzzz
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by Plex78 View Post
    I'm in, and interested as well, is it try if not taken correctly IGF can be extremely dangerous?
    I havent heard that before tbh.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

5. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Maybe confused with insulin injections?
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Correct, he is thinking of insulin.. im fairly certain.

7. I am in, Joe. Thanks for efford and sharing the experience! Can I ask, how old are you? I am wondering, what changes the item will brink to 39 years old guy....
    Looking forward to hear some cool stuff

8. Quote Originally Posted by aleksandera View Post
    I am in, Joe. Thanks for efford and sharing the experience! Can I ask, how old are you? I am wondering, what changes the item will brink to 39 years old guy....
    Looking forward to hear some cool stuff
    Sure dude, I'm 41 & Almost 200lbs.

9. Perfect, you re my clone I am also 200 lbs. Have a good pump and keep posting, bro

10. I'm in as well. I love seeing all of the interest in this new IGF-1 product

-Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***

11. my biggest fear here is timing blood tests correctly. I want this stuff to work extremely badly not only for HTP's sake, but for my own personal use. IGF-1 has an extremely short half life, so if a blood test comes back saying "nope no increase" does that prove the product doesn't work, or does it mean the timing wasn't perfect to show the boost from 20-40mcg dosing?

so many variables here, so hard to know what the truth is either way unless we get a blood test showing crazy high numbers/increases

12. Where is this being sold. I'm a practicing sceptic. I'll try most things once. Will tarry a while through to see how these logs pan out. $100 is a major outlay!

13. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    my biggest fear here is timing blood tests correctly. I want this stuff to work extremely badly not only for HTP's sake, but for my own personal use. IGF-1 has an extremely short half life, so if a blood test comes back saying "nope no increase" does that prove the product doesn't work, or does it mean the timing wasn't perfect to show the boost from 20-40mcg dosing?

so many variables here, so hard to know what the truth is either way unless we get a blood test showing crazy high numbers/increases
    Are you suggesting that blood tests can only be indicate whether the product works well, and any other result would be inconclusive? Thats unfortunate if true. I am curious what kind of results people are getting

14. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    Where is this being sold. I'm a practicing sceptic. I'll try most things once. Will tarry a while through to see how these logs pan out. $100 is a major outlay!
    HiTechs site..A1 Supps I think..google is your friend
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

15. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    my biggest fear here is timing blood tests correctly. I want this stuff to work extremely badly not only for HTP's sake, but for my own personal use. IGF-1 has an extremely short half life, so if a blood test comes back saying "nope no increase" does that prove the product doesn't work, or does it mean the timing wasn't perfect to show the boost from 20-40mcg dosing?

Curious, if the shelf life of IGF-1 is significantly short, is that momentary duration all the body needs to spark growth? I'm assuming the answer is yes.

16. I'm supraised that HTP did not run some blood tests , clearly they can afford it and finding a couple of a trusted test subjects should not be a problem either.

17. Quote Originally Posted by malin View Post
    I'm supraised that HTP did not run some blood tests , clearly they can afford it and finding a couple of a trusted test subjects should not be a problem either.
    But theyd have everything to lose doing a low-budget bro study even if the compound works 100% as claimed.

And by low budget I mean anything less rigorous and expensive than a properly conducted double blind study.

99% of the target market couldnt care less for studies, and the population who does wouldnt be impressed by low budget bro studies anyway (theyd dismiss it a priori).

18. Subbed

19. Google is your friend??? Strange marketing strategy!

20. Update - after throwing out my back on Saturday, I finally recovevered. I made it to the gym yesterday. So far I can't say I've noticed any change, everything is about the same even with 4-day off in a row. Which is crazy for me.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Joe12 View Post
    Update - after throwing out my back on Saturday, I finally recovevered. I made it to the gym yesterday. So far I can't say I've noticed any change, everything is about the same even with 4-day off in a row. Which is crazy for me.
    You don't lose strength after just 4 days off! Let's keep the reviews in perspective

22. Quote Originally Posted by Joe12 View Post
    Update - after throwing out my back on Saturday, I finally recovevered. I made it to the gym yesterday. So far I can't say I've noticed any change, everything is about the same even with 4-day off in a row. Which is crazy for me.
    Glad to see you are back to the gym and kept your strength.
    I am not where I want to be, but I am not where I used to be

23. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    Where is this being sold. I'm a practicing sceptic. I'll try most things once. Will tarry a while through to see how these logs pan out. $100 is a major outlay!
    few retailers right now...although I'm not sure of any board sponsors who have it so I can't directly name them here.

Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post
    Are you suggesting that blood tests can only be indicate whether the product works well, and any other result would be inconclusive? Thats unfortunate if true. I am curious what kind of results people are getting
    I never said that...I stated that I wanted the blood tests to show insane increases so everyone on this board can be happy with the results.

Ultimately, real world results are the true test.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe12 View Post
    Curious, if the shelf life of IGF-1 is significantly short, is that momentary duration all the body needs to spark growth? I'm assuming the answer is yes.
    It seems to be enough for the guys injecting it. So if the delivery system/dosing works as claimed, thats a resounding yes.

24. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    You don't lose strength after just 4 days off! Let's keep the reviews in perspective
    Don't read into something I didn't wright, lets keep your reading comprehension in perspective. I am heading into almost my second week, it was an overall update.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Joe12 View Post
    Don't read into something I didn't wright, lets keep your reading comprehension in perspective. I am heading into almost my second week, it was an overall update.
    was reading into what you wrote. You are saying you've never recovered as quickly from time out of the gym ? What then was the significance of highlighting non loss of strength this time around?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals 1-AD Log (Sponsored)
    By AntM1564 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 12-02-2017, 07:10 PM
  2. Pro IGF-1 High Tech Pharmaceuticals
    By Graham20 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2017, 08:46 PM
  3. Blokk Logging Hi Tech Lipodrene Elite!!!
    By blokpost in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-18-2017, 10:18 PM
  4. HUGO's Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals 1-AD Log (Sponsored)
    By hugojaya in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-30-2016, 03:33 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 01:44 PM