Hi Tech 1-Testosterone Log 330mg/day

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
So, I have been back working out for a while after some injuries, and got put on TRT as well.

I'm going to log the 1-testosterone as I'm one week in already

In the first week my weight has changed from 179->184 last nIght, as well as feeling more vascular overall. I have not noticed any bloat either.

My diet sucked the first week, lots of sweets, sugar, sugary protein bars, and only around 150g of protein a day max.

I'm changing it up for the next 5 weeks to be around 3500 calories a day, with around 225-250g of protein.

I also take BPS Brawn Laxogenin 100mg/day
Test Cypionate 100mg/week
HCG 250iu 2x/week
1-test 110mg 3/day

So, today starts day 8 :) I'll work on photos and everything but the numerical data is what will interest me most.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome in on this!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
What do you expect your Test level to come up to?
I honestly have no idea, can anyone chime in? I thought in the study people got results similar to taking 300mg of testosterone per week. I take 100mg Cypionate plus HCG so I have no idea.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Today I'm going to hit Upper chest, back, and shoulders. Should be good. Plan to eat around 3500 calories again!

Paulb

Banned
Awards
My stat's:
Weight: 190lbs
Test Serum: 369
Test Free: 4.3
Body Beast 90day workout program. 6 day workouts at 8pm, extra core (mostly ads)workouts at 6am, 6 days.
Dose told so far.
250 iu of HCG.
Not sure how much Test, yet.
Entourage will last 3 months and will include the HCG vial, BAC water for mixing the HCG, one mixing syringe, 12 insulin syringes for injecting the HCG, 12 large syringes for injecting the testosterone.

Will ask Doc about estrogen blocker & the other.
Plus nutritionist/coach is wanting me to go up from 2400 cal to 2900 cal per day.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
My stat's:
Weight: 190lbs
Test Serum: 369
Test Free: 4.3
Body Beast 90day workout program. 6 day workouts at 8pm, extra core (mostly ads)workouts at 6am, 6 days.
Dose told so far.
250 iu of HCG.
Not sure how much Test, yet.
Entourage will last 3 months and will include the HCG vial, BAC water for mixing the HCG, one mixing syringe, 12 insulin syringes for injecting the HCG, 12 large syringes for injecting the testosterone.

Will ask Doc about estrogen blocker & the other.
Do you know your total test level?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your taking the real deal test, why do you even want to mess with 1-Andro? If you want real results just up your current TRT dose.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Your taking the real deal test, why do you even want to mess with 1-Andro? If you want real results just up your current TRT dose.
MY current TRT is legal and prescribed though.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
So today did back and shoulders.

Insane intensity once I got going and workout was extremely easy. Shoulder pressed on the machine 100lbs each side, 8 reps. Have never gotten that many (most was around 95 in my prime months before Injury) and I could've got 110 or even 120 aswell. Definitely gonna contribute that sudden strength increase (compared to last week even) to the 1-test.

Calories on point around 3500 today but protein might be a bit lighter.

Weight is 181

Paulb

Banned
Awards
Your serum level falls in the medical range but of course to feel good I'd be nowhere near the 300s. Good luck man I'd try to find an endo or anti aging doc who will be willing to help
Got a doc. This is the lab work I sent him.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Got a doc. This is the lab work I sent him.
Have you seen any progress with him or are you still in the initial stages. Tbh I feel like my dose of 100mg a week was actually too light for my body but I won't know until next bloodwork, problem is when paying out of pocket, every increase in dosage gets more and more expensive.

Paulb

Banned
Awards
Waiting on first consult. All paper work is in. Got notice that injection stuff is on way.
If they come up with 100mg that is a light dose, I expect min of 200mg to start if not more. And I did not read anything in paperwork saying more than 100mg cost extra.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Waiting on first consult. All paper work is in. Got notice that injection stuff is on way.
If they come up with 100mg that is a light dose, I expect min of 200mg to start if not more. And I did not read anything in paperwork saying more than 100mg cost extra.
I pay out of pocket unfortunately so if I had to increase dose I'd have to pay double what I do monthly basically, if insurance covered I'd maybe pay like $5 more or so.

Paulb

Banned
Awards
I pay out of pocket unfortunately so if I had to increase dose I'd have to pay double what I do monthly basically, if insurance covered I'd maybe pay like $5 more or so.
I'm paying out of pocket as well.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Weight was 182 today. Did arms and upper chest today, Diet on par :)

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Strength been going up, weight still around 183. Definitely notice a difference

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in 182 great shoulder and back day. Strength increasing still but weight staying the same I might need to up the calories. We will see

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Going to up calories to 4000 / day trying to keep protein around 250g or more

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Weight today 184
Noticed strength still increasing every workout so far!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
What's anyone's experience with fatigue and lethargy from 1-ad? Sing about the start of week 2 I've been totally tired all day, though strength and energy come when I start my workouts. I went from napping maybe 2 hours a week total to about 90 minutes a day nap minimum? Some times I've been so tired I have even been sleeping through alarms and just unable to get out of bed for a good 30 minutes. Well I guess It's one way to know it's working

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Strength is continuing to increase daily. Been incline pressing and flies nearly everyday to increase upper chest size and strength. Strength already surpassed when I was lifting constantly, and I just came back off a 3 month break. Recoveries even after very long workouts are great.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
What's anyone's experience with fatigue and lethargy from 1-ad? Sing about the start of week 2 I've been totally tired all day, though strength and energy come when I start my workouts. I went from napping maybe 2 hours a week total to about 90 minutes a day nap minimum? Some times I've been so tired I have even been sleeping through alarms and just unable to get out of bed for a good 30 minutes. Well I guess It's one way to know it's working
Your lethargy is why most people stack 1 andro with 4 andro (which will serve as a test base and hopefully fight off sides from low test such as lethargy, low libido).

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Your lethargy is why most people stack 1 andro with 4 andro (which will serve as a test base and hopefully fight off sides from low test such as lethargy, low libido).
Weird because I use actual TRT doses of Cypionate I figured that'd be plenty for a test base?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird because I use actual TRT doses of Cypionate I figured that'd be plenty for a test base?
yes, that should be enough. shouldn't be occurring by the body is a fickle thing!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
yes, that should be enough. shouldn't be occurring by the body is a fickle thing!
I noticed once I resumed my vitamin d and potassium supplementation as wel as thyroid medicine it hasn't been too bad. Was probably my fault

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Gonna weigh myself tomm. Been going great and during workouts im doing more and more weight consistently every time without issue and recovering great. This has been quite a recomp compared to a bulk but part of that might be due to caloric needs on my end.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Past few days been kinda a disaster, napping 2-3 hours and workouts a disaster. Today could barely do half the reps I usually do on incline / flys and out of Breath almost instantly. Hope to get back on track tomm and Tuesday. My strength has still increased from where I started no doubt about that.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in 186 today! So up quite a bit from start in this past week alone.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
So I ended around 184 I'd say. But my strength is through the roof regardless. I can't complain the products works there is no doubt.

Leaned out a lot as well

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I ended around 184 I'd say. But my strength is through the roof regardless. I can't complain the products works there is no doubt.

Leaned out a lot as well
glad to hear you enjoyed your cycle!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Leaned out a lot as well
Awesome man, that strength gain will only lead to size gain down the road!!! :)