AndroHard and Shred stack

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
So I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to give the muscleGelz androhard and androshred stack a go. I'm basically just looking to tighten and harden up a bit.

This week I just started John Meadows Creeping death program. It's definitely beautiful torture. I'll be doing that I believe for the next 16 weeks I believe it is. My diet is a very clean 6 meals a day with a protein shake post. I'll post the exact breakdown in the next few days.

I'll also be running test on top of the stack @ 900mg a week. In the process of offseason for Heavyweights next year. Sitting at 236 at 6ft at the moment.

Bodyman17

Awards
Never heard of muscle gelz. Can ya use while on cycle or no.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. In on this!

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Just hammered out a brutal leg day. I got up this morning had breakfast then ran and trained a client. After that ran to powerhouse to do legs. Preworkout I had 4 pumps of each AndroHard/shred , scoop of pre and carboslin from gymntonic and 40mcg of i.m.l research igf1 lr3.
Started with 3 warm up sets of lying leg curls. First working set was 210.
LYING LEG CURLS
210x 10 rest 20 seconds then go to failure.Rest 20 seconds failure. Did this 6 times Straight.
SQUATS
6 Sets of 6 with 3 second descent @295
LEG PRESS
14 plates total for 30 reps
16 total for 25
10 plates for 53
DB STIFF LEG DEADS
3 sets of 10 with a long stretch.
Then did 8 sets of abs and was done. Amazing pump today. Actually got a bit queezy from the final leg press set.

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Yesterday I smashed out heavy back
Tbar rows 5x8 with 6 plates. Last set was drop all til failure. 6,5,4,3,2

Seated vgrip rows sitting on DB 5x8

Meadows rows 5x8 first 3 I had 4 plates and fell short of 8 reps so last two I backed it down to 3 not to sacrifice form

Deads supersetted with rack pulls
4x12 of ea. Deads 385 and racks 405.
Was completely smoked and finished with weighted hypers. I attempted cardio bit lower back pump was just too bad to do it. Called it a night.
Did chest today I'll post up tomorrow
End of week I'll do mini review of anything I'm noticing on the hard and shred stack. So far so good!

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
In, interested to see how these work transdermally.

Edit: Mirin Forearms

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How's your run coming along? Debating this stack just not sure I want to mess with ph's again.

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Sorry guys got booted off Tapatalk and had to wait almost a week for new password

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. Definitely looking into androshred to tighten up.

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
To get back on track here after this road block. I had accidentally broke my phone. So it was two days til my new one came in. When I transferred out all my apps etc. I was booted from all the forums. I had been signed in with auto password save. I kept hitting to send new and it took like 5 days for it to get sent. Overall though so far. I've been keeping a very clean diet with 7 meals a day and post shake and casein before bed. Doing cardio 5x week at 30 minutes after workouts. Haven't changed anything while running this at all.
So far things I've noticed. Around 2 weeks in. I dropped 3 lbs and am definitely tighter and harder. Haven't noticed much difference in vascularity. Then again I'm not super lean either. I've noticed an increase in mild aggression usually hr or so after applying the androhard. When I really like about the androshred is you don't get that typical thermo stim feeling from it. Totally different in that aspect. Also been sweating alot more even when I sleep. No crazy dreams or anything either. No additional acne from it or oily skin yet either. Libido has been mildly higher than normal but nothing super crazy.

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Also I have a discount code for 15% off if anyone ever needs it. Feel free to pm.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Also I have a discount code for 15% off if anyone ever needs it. Feel free to pm.
How many pumps per day are you using of the androshred?
How is your midsection looking after almost 3 weeks in?

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Got off track with logging here. Very sorry about that. Been working 3 jobs and it's been hard. Back down to 2 for awhile. So far guys I've dropped 5 lbs with keeping same diet that I was gaining weight on. Definitely noticeable difference in hardness and being tighter. Doing 4 pumps of each twice a day. Morning and pre workout.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Your shoulders and tris looking much fuller than your pic 2 weeks ago.
Can't wait to start androshred tomorrow, any reason for you doing 4 pumps twice a day and not 5?

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, how do you juggle all of the dosing? Like just on your tummy? Or all over your shoulders too?

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Your shoulders and tris looking much fuller than your pic 2 weeks ago.
Can't wait to start androshred tomorrow, any reason for you doing 4 pumps twice a day and not 5?
Honestly was just where I wanted to start at. Results at that are good. Definitely could do an extra pump of each.

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Hey man, how do you juggle all of the dosing? Like just on your tummy? Or all over your shoulders too?
Andro shred on my stomach and obliques. Androhard inside of biceps and chest.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
In on this log. This stuff looks awesome.

Bodyman17

Awards
Soon I finish my cycle I'm throw this in for off months

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
This stuff has me vascular too. Veins shooting through the calves and all over.

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Sorry guys for some reason it won't let me upload pic. Also if you guys ever get anything through iron mag labs or iron mag research use code CHAD15 . Save yourself 15% off

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
I have about a week left I think. My best guestimate looking in the bottles. As of now I'm sitting at 8 lbs lighter and tbh last 9 days haven't kept a completely clean diet. I'm honestly very impressed with the products together. It's hard for me to say exactly which is the better for what because I've taken them together the whole run. As of yesterday on a 5786 calorie daily diet. Training 5 days a week and 4 to 5 days a week cardio for 20 to thirty minutes.
20171004_092825.jpg
20171003_212312.jpg

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, CF give us an update on how this eventually worked for you. Any sides?