Muscle Gelz AndroShred

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Muscle Gelz AndroShred

I was lucky enough to be able to log MuscleGelz androShred. Below is a link for a little more info on the product.

https://www.musclegelz.com/products/andro-shred/

I'm currently 10 weeks out from my first show of the 2017 season and will be using this at 4 pumps in the morning and 4 pumps in the evening. I apply between my traps, inner arms and inner thighs (thin skinned areas)

I've been using for 1 week and actually cut my cardio and am down 2 lbs. here are some side by sides from week 1. Left is from 8/8 and right is 8/15.

Name:  IMG_0720.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  637.2 KB
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Awesome.
    Distilled ,your a beast. Keep us updated with your show please. Anything i can do let me know!
    MileHighKratom, Ironmaglabs, Musclegelz, representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at any of the 3 sites MileHighKratom.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com
    https://www.musclegelz.com
    •   

3. Sweet I'll get in on this log.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

4. ^in^
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

5. I'd like to start off by saying there's virtually no smell and stuff dries super quick. One advantage over MPA vasoSEVEN. It doesn't smell but takes a while to dry
    •   

6. In!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

7. I'm in but dude, seriously......you don't even need this lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    I'm in but dude, seriously......you don't even need this lol
    But I do! Getting on stage I need to be skinless. Biggest thing that holds people back is cortisol and slowing thyroid functions from dieting.

7-keto addresses both of these issues along side the PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE which is icing on the cake for cortisol

9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    But I do! Getting on stage I need to be skinless. Biggest thing that holds people back is cortisol and slowing thyroid functions from dieting.

7-keto addresses both of these issues along side the PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE which is icing on the cake for cortisol
    Good luck on stage btw.

10. subbed!!!
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

11. Ok so still using at 4 pumps morning and 4 pumps at night. I've been tightening up ALOT. Weight hasn't really budged this week but no refeed or carb up this weekend (haven't in 2 weeks).

Will post update pics on Tuesday and still no cardio in the mix. I'm about to go hit arms, ill start posting workouts in here also.

I'm still amazed at how quick this stuff dries. I've messed with a lot of 7keto TD and this is amongst the best.

I've been applying to thin skinned areas but debating trying on abdomen this next week and see if there's any acceleration. It's actually pretty thin skinned right now. I have an veins so that'll probably be a thing starting Tuesday

12. Arms and calfs

EZ bar 30's
    Lying skull crushers
    4 sets

Single arm Cable curls
    Single arm overhead rope extensions
    4 sets

DB hammer curls
    Rope Press downs
    3 sets

Rope Hammer curls
    Dips
    3 set

Standing calf raise
    10 sets of 15-20 reps

13. Hammies Sunday

Nothing exciting

Shoulders/tris

No pressing bc I messed my hand up so a bajillion sets of raises

6 sets of triceps 15-20 reps with hard squeeze

14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Hammies Sunday

Nothing exciting

Shoulders/tris

No pressing bc I messed my hand up so a bajillion sets of raises

6 sets of triceps 15-20 reps with hard squeeze
    Bummer about your hand. Hope it gets better soon dude. Any sides to report from the Androshred?

15. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Bummer about your hand. Hope it gets better soon dude. Any sides to report from the Androshred?
    Yeah seems this soft stuff around my stomach and lower back is going away and my skins getting tighter

16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yeah seems this soft stuff around my stomach and lower back is going away and my skins getting tighter
    hey, DW...try it directly on stomach and lower back-I think you will be impressed, I know I am!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey, DW...try it directly on stomach and lower back-I think you will be impressed, I know I am!!!
    It starts tomorrow so we shall see!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    It starts tomorrow so we shall see!
    I know that everyone reacts differently...BUT

I think it is well worth you trying it out!!!

good luck, man!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I know that everyone reacts differently...BUT

I think it is well worth you trying it out!!!

good luck, man!!!!
    Well here's my thought process to piggy back on your suggestion. Both compounds are supposed to go systematic but there appears to me SOME localized affect. So my thought....

I'm pretty lean right now so I really think my abominable fat is on par with most guys on here thin skinned areas. Not trying to be arrogant but it's true. So if it can be absorbed AS WELL as normal "thin skin" areas it should be outstanding.

Hell anything to help keep me off of the elliptical for cardio

20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Well here's my thought process to piggy back on your suggestion. Both compounds are supposed to go systematic but there appears to me SOME localized affect. So my thought....

I'm pretty lean right now so I really think my abominable fat is on par with most guys on here thin skinned areas. Not trying to be arrogant but it's true. So if it can be absorbed AS WELL as normal "thin skin" areas it should be outstanding.

I agree with this. My obliques and lower abs where I have been applying them are beyond dialed in. Im not dieting and I'm not doing any cardio.

Suffice to say I cannot speak highly enough of this compound. Its the best product i have ever used.

My ONLY complaint. Im sweating my ass off all the time. Minimal tasks, im sweating. But unlike a thermo I have no spikes in BP, no jitters, no crash. This stuff is amazing. I do have to change 2-3x per day though LOL

Amazing product.

Name:  MusclgelzWESLEY15.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  36.1 KB
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

you are way leaner than me in midsection and I get localized results from using there, so......I should mention that I only use 1 application to stomach and the other to neck and shoulders.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. Weight hasn't budged. Pic on the left is beginning and pic on the right is this morning. A lot of tightening up from the front. Small amount in the back side

Name:  IMG_0751.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  623.5 KBName:  IMG_0753.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  657.9 KBName:  IMG_0752.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  619.6 KB

23. Looking awesome what if your not that lean what is best place to apply

24. Quote Originally Posted by johnc View Post
    Looking awesome what if your not that lean what is best place to apply
    Thanks bud! From what I've gathered, imo, it'd be best of traps, inner arms or shins. Any thin skinned area would absorb best
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANDROSHRED BY MUSCLE GELZ
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 10-19-2017, 10:26 AM
  2. Andro Hard by Muscle Gelz
    By Piper1876 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-04-2017, 12:30 PM
  3. Andro Hard by Muscle Gelz