Muscle Gelz AndroShred

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was lucky enough to be able to log MuscleGelz androShred. Below is a link for a little more info on the product.

https://www.musclegelz.com/products/andro-shred/

I'm currently 10 weeks out from my first show of the 2017 season and will be using this at 4 pumps in the morning and 4 pumps in the evening. I apply between my traps, inner arms and inner thighs (thin skinned areas)

I've been using for 1 week and actually cut my cardio and am down 2 lbs. here are some side by sides from week 1. Left is from 8/8 and right is 8/15.

IMG_0720.jpg

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome.
Distilled ,your a beast. Keep us updated with your show please. Anything i can do let me know!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet I'll get in on this log.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^in^

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
In!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in but dude, seriously......you don't even need this lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in but dude, seriously......you don't even need this lol
But I do! Getting on stage I need to be skinless. Biggest thing that holds people back is cortisol and slowing thyroid functions from dieting.

7-keto addresses both of these issues along side the PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE which is icing on the cake for cortisol

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But I do! Getting on stage I need to be skinless. Biggest thing that holds people back is cortisol and slowing thyroid functions from dieting.

7-keto addresses both of these issues along side the PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE which is icing on the cake for cortisol
Good luck on stage btw.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
subbed!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so still using at 4 pumps morning and 4 pumps at night. I've been tightening up ALOT. Weight hasn't really budged this week but no refeed or carb up this weekend (haven't in 2 weeks).

Will post update pics on Tuesday and still no cardio in the mix. I'm about to go hit arms, ill start posting workouts in here also.

I'm still amazed at how quick this stuff dries. I've messed with a lot of 7keto TD and this is amongst the best.

I've been applying to thin skinned areas but debating trying on abdomen this next week and see if there's any acceleration. It's actually pretty thin skinned right now. I have an veins so that'll probably be a thing starting Tuesday

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hammies Sunday

Nothing exciting

Shoulders/tris

No pressing bc I messed my hand up so a bajillion sets of raises

6 sets of triceps 15-20 reps with hard squeeze
Bummer about your hand. Hope it gets better soon dude. Any sides to report from the Androshred?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah seems this soft stuff around my stomach and lower back is going away and my skins getting tighter :)
hey, DW...try it directly on stomach and lower back-I think you will be impressed, I know I am!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that everyone reacts differently...BUT

I think it is well worth you trying it out!!!

good luck, man!!!!
Well here's my thought process to piggy back on your suggestion. Both compounds are supposed to go systematic but there appears to me SOME localized affect. So my thought....

I'm pretty lean right now so I really think my abominable fat is on par with most guys on here thin skinned areas. Not trying to be arrogant but it's true. So if it can be absorbed AS WELL as normal "thin skin" areas it should be outstanding.

Hell anything to help keep me off of the elliptical for cardio

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well here's my thought process to piggy back on your suggestion. Both compounds are supposed to go systematic but there appears to me SOME localized affect. So my thought....

I'm pretty lean right now so I really think my abominable fat is on par with most guys on here thin skinned areas. Not trying to be arrogant but it's true. So if it can be absorbed AS WELL as normal "thin skin" areas it should be outstanding.

I agree with this. My obliques and lower abs where I have been applying them are beyond dialed in. Im not dieting and I'm not doing any cardio.

Suffice to say I cannot speak highly enough of this compound. Its the best product i have ever used.

My ONLY complaint. Im sweating my ass off all the time. Minimal tasks, im sweating. But unlike a thermo I have no spikes in BP, no jitters, no crash. This stuff is amazing. I do have to change 2-3x per day though LOL

Amazing product.

MusclgelzWESLEY15.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

you are way leaner than me in midsection and I get localized results from using there, so......I should mention that I only use 1 application to stomach and the other to neck and shoulders.

johnc

Awards
Looking awesome what if your not that lean what is best place to apply

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back day. Went old school and it felt good

Weighted Pull ups
BW+45x15
BW +55x13
BW+65x11
BW+75x9

Smith Bent over rows over hand grip
275x20
315x16
315x14
315x12
315x9

Deads from the floor w pause
4 sets of 315x12

Seated cable rows medium neutral grip
2 sets of 15 (hard contraction)

BW hypers
4 sets of 20

Slamming post workout meal and head back for HIIT session in about 90min

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking awesome what if your not that lean what is best place to apply
Actually studies reveal that the best location for a male to apply where it has the highest rate of absorption is on the testicles.

Next we know that lower abdomen, shoulders, chest and biceps are the next best place to apply.

I have most of my guys who are running 6pumps 2-3 times per day, apply say 3 pumps to the testes, 1 pump at a time, rub in and wait for it to absorb a few seconds, then reapply a 2nd pump and a 3rd.

On the chest, shoulders, biceps, that is far larger of an area and you can just rub it in all at once.

Really let this air dry for a few mins if you can before putting clothes on, etc.

Also freshly shaved and post hot shower also reveal higher levels of absorption.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Have you been experiencing more bodyheat? I have been sweating a lot more than normal.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you been experiencing more bodyheat? I have been sweating a lot more than normal.
Not to thread hijack but I will agree that I do on this.

I sweat all day using this, any mild activity and I'm drenched. I dont' feel uncomfortably warm at all, but I def notice it.

Still this stuff works like a charm..my energy level is one of the big things I notice with this too. I stopped for a few days and immediately could tell that I was not on it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I sincerely believe there are localized effects with androshred!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sincerely believe there are localized effects with androshred!!!
My lower back is proof of that. It's way tighter this week. I was doing 2 pumps on each side before bed with 4 pumps spread over abdomen. Not that my abs are bad but having a diced lower back > having shredded abs on stage. I'll take it!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hamstrings today

Seated leg curl
5 working sets increasing weight by 5lbs until I couldn't get 15 reps

Single leg curls
4 sets with 45x10-12 reps

Lying leg curls
5 sets 10-15 reps

High leg press
3 sets of 50 reps

DB stiff deads
50x20
55x20
60x20
65x15
-focus on strength and squeeze

Great hamstring day today. Time to eat, take a little nap and then hit my second HIIT session for today

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This log is excellent and very detailed. Im glad this has really help with your lower back!! I wanted to take the time to say thank you for being so detailed and upfront with your review!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For whatever reason, transitioning back to primarily trap application my midsection gets tighter lol. Now, this could be a combo of things but it seems to really be working for me.

My hypothesis is, that skin is basically paper thin. My absorption rate is probably most optimal as I have veins running across my upper back.

Still no real thermo effect to report but I'm also not dropping lbs which is AWESOME! Weight is still about 200 on the dot in the morning. Recomping while being in the single digit bf% is always cool.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also would like to note. I've been dosing 4 pumps twice per day. Reason being is once I'm closer to my contests (7 and 10 weeks) I want to ramp up to 6 pumps bc I'd imagine my cortisol and T3 could really use a boost in my favor at that point. Stay tuned

At this point, I would recommend this product OVER MPA vasoSEVEN. Which, if anyone knows me and my love for MPA products. That is a HUGE endorsement and will likely use this product the majority of my off season.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In! DW, you are a beast! I will definitely look into buying this product because of your log! Cheers!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In! DW, you are a beast! I will definitely look into buying this product because of your log! Cheers!
Honestly cant go wrong with androshred jgntyce.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks brother !

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards