Getting back on track with AndroShred/AndroHard!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First i would like to take the time to thank IML For allowing me to log these products.
HeavyIron and wes, and everyone over at iml. THANK YOU!
Its been a rough year to put it lightly. Stress has been crazy high for much of this year. I also injured my labrum along the way!

Im gonna keep this as detailed as possible.
I will include, workouts, nutrition, and dosage and application timing.

This week im on night shift. No better time to start.
Applied all 5 pumps androshred to stomach. No smell to note.
Also, the amount is less than i thought it would be.
The gel/lotion dried in no time flat!! Faster than ive ever seen before. Maybe a minute or 2.
I will start the androhard tomorrow.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some food and shopping . sunday is a carb day! Homemade stuffed shells and sauce.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some fruits and veggies from the farm.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man! in on this for sure!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok. Sorry guys first day of the week and was up all day and went to nightshift! Just couldnt sleep today!! Not sure why.
I took my second application early in the am morning hrs.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My life the last year and a half has been totally insane.
From having to move out of our house to ,
Dealing with work cutting hours, my son having cancer in his arm (he is ok now)it was cutt out. To having to wear a chest brace for 12hrs a day.(Pectus carinatum) To injuring myself (torn labrum). And my 16yr old daughter recently having to wear a heart monitor for the last few months everyday. i havent included my oldest son has a tarlov cyst wrapped around the nerves at the base of his spine. (a whole other issue in itself. Not to mention the end of april/ my wife and 3 yr old daughter getting rear ended at 55mph. Still fighting with this one. And with the insurance company. He was found guilty. But they havent paid anything. Including my wifes medical bills we have exhausted out pip for. Our insurance. Everything has come from my own pocket. I am the sole provider for my family of 8.
So something had to give. (Me)
So now forget the sob story and lets focus on me. I change fast. So lets get er done.

Ive put on a good amount of weight.
Around 50lbs..! So its time to take this **** off and add myself back into(whats important) what needs to be taken care of. PERIOD!

Weight 272lbs
6'0"
30%
My nutrition will be
55%protein/25%fats/20%carbs
I will keep carbs about 117gr or lower carb load/refeed on sundays.
Have to put in the work. Cardio is my friend. You will see a variety of HIIT, running, jogging, stairs. Also, a lot of body weighted exercises at work. I will incorporate bands also at work!
Cardio 5 days a week 5-10mi.ed Will be sufficient.
Weight training 6 days.
I will keep a high volume routine, But im always pushing and increasing the weight.
Aiming for 1-2gallons a day of water.

I applied my first application of 5 pumps Androshred/5 pumps androhard about 10pm.
I work 11-7 this week. Will update throughout the night.
1am is cardio.
12am was salad with grilled chicken /parm cheese. Keeping it clean.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Before i forget. Androhard has a light aroma to it. I will comment more on this next application.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just finished off 33minutes of HIIT.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Before i forget. Androhard has a light aroma to it. I will comment more on this next application.
Just finished off 33 minutes of HIIT!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had one more run last night. This time it was only 25minutes of HIIT! Got a little crazy at work.(BUSY)

Delts lateral raises
Front 4 x 12
Side. 4 x 12
Rear. 4 x 12

One arm alt. shoulder press
4 sets x 12,12,12,10

Upright rows
4 sets x 12

Alt one arm swimmer press
4 sets x 12, 12, 10, 10,

high rows
4 x 15, 12,12, 10

Normally i like to do shrugs.
Didnt get to do This tonight.

Abs.
Crunches
V-ups
Heels to heaven
Leg raises
Mason twist

Ok. Im cramping up very bad! Aftaid to bend at the waist. Holy****. Anyone experience cramping...
Update more later. Need to shower and get ready to try and sleep.
Mace out day 1.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lucky dog....if hard is as good as the shred that is a killer stack!!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 2, been busy so far.
Up and running. Hit the treadmill earlier for just over a 1/2 hr. Nothing crazy . kept a nice steady pace. incline 3, about 12 minutes a mile.
Food for the night.
Some penne with chicken, cajun fish, squash,spinach! Also , im outta protein. So I Picked up 2 muscle milk on the way in banana creme.
Had 3 scrammbled eggs earlier today, with franks redhot sauce.
Gotta get going 2 am is cardio.
Has anyone else had any cramping issues.
Im sure it was just me, but after abs yesterday morning i was cramping up so bad. I couldnt bend over or abs would spasm.. Lol.. (Really wasnt funny) haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 2, been busy so far.
Up and running. Hit the treadmill earlier for just over a 1/2 hr. Nothing crazy . kept a nice steady pace. incline 3, about 12 minutes a mile.
Food for the night.
Some penne with chicken, cajun fish, squash,spinach! Also , im outta protein. So I Picked up 2 muscle milk on the way in banana creme.
Had 3 scrammbled eggs earlier today, with franks redhot sauce.
Gotta get going 2 am is cardio.
Has anyone else had any cramping issues.
Im sure it was just me, but after abs yesterday morning i was cramping up so bad. I couldnt bend over or abs would spasm.. Lol.. (Really wasnt funny) haha

lol...the worst cramp I ever had was a Charlie horse running up my thigh-while having sex!!!! not fun....:pokey:

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol...the worst cramp I ever had was a Charlie horse running up my thigh-while having sex!!!! not fun....:pokey:
Haha.. Yea. Sex and cramps. Dont go well together... I have some memories of having to stop due to cramps in my legs.. Haha..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha.. Yea. Sex and cramps. Dont go well together... I have some memories of having to stop due to cramps in my legs.. Haha..
lol...y:shocked:eek:u haven't lived until you experience that!!!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got off work 7am. I was feeling a lil ruff. Did abs in the morning. Was a busy day.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tonight is back/chest
Update as i go.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today so far ive had some fish and vegetables.
Also, a salad w/ grilled chicken

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im a few days in and i would suggest definitely using a glove if you can. It will help with applying the gel and not having it absorbed into your fingers or palm. The gel dries extremely fast!
Ive noticed when applying with bare hands not using a glove.
Your hands get a tightness to them!! Similar feel to when you take hgh! For those of you who know how that feels.

Im down 2lbs.
Nutrition is on point.
Cardio is going well.
Workouts have been good. Nothing crazy.
Energy seems to be increasing.
Even sitting at my desk , my legs do not want to sit still. This is worth mentioning.
My appetite seems to be down a little. Update more each day!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
About 1.5hrs-2hrs after application, i seem to be struggling to get down this salad with grilled chicken.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Appetite is really down. Im forcing foods right now. As soon as i begin eating i feel full. Energy is up and aggression is up.

Again, make sure to use a glove if you can during application. Makes things easier and no waste. Absorption of androshred is faster than androhard. Just In Case anyone is wondering.

Androhard will take a few minutes. Not long at all. BUT androshred seems to be absorbed so freaking fast. Its crazy! About 1-2minutes tops.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Had a few really good workouts.

Down 4 almost 5lbs. Sweating more . yesterday was an off day. Spent the first half of the day with my 2 sons at the minecraft convention in va. .. Then had a lil birthday party for them both!

Had to come into work last night 11-7.

Back today and for the rest of the week at 7p-7a.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im assuming androhard is to blame for what im about to tell you. I woke up today at full mast! Seriously, felt like id been hard for quite a while. Which could of been a good thing if i wasnt home alone:(
Dreams are become more vivid. Wife asked me yesterday about my mood.(positive) Something was different, And i was also louder than normal.

I will get some pics of the amount of gel a pump gives you today. Need to find a charger . left the house in a hurry wife had gotten a flat in the thunderstorms and i rolled out without my phone charger. Update more in a bit!

Sent from my

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Things are gonna start getting more detailed with workout. Ive been trying to dial in on effects and timing. So far. Im greatly impressed with androshred! I should of probable given a seperate review for androhard but we will get it all figured out. Hope these little details will help some people who are still on the fence about androshred!! Its not been quite a week and im feeling great and noticing improvements daily.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Things are gonna start getting more detailed with workout. Ive been trying to dial in on effects and timing. So far. Im greatly impressed with androshred! I should of probable given a seperate review for androhard but we will get it all figured out. Hope these little details will help some people who are still on the fence about androshred!! Its not been quite a week and im feeling great and noticing improvements daily.
Look im not someone gonna lie , or blow smoke up your ass. Thats not me or who I am. That is not what i believe makes a good rep! A good rep tells you the hood and the bad. All they experience. Regardless if its what everyone wants to hear. Ive tried many products in my years.
Ive ran 7 keto many times in my supplements.. This is the first time i can actually say without a doubt the benefits im seeing and feeling. As are others. Im truly blown away. As i cannot wait to see week 2 and 3 and what it brings. Thank you for everyone following along.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is what i wear when im jogging and doing HIIT at work. Just picked up a new pair. Great price! super lightweight! Steel toe! Anyone need info let me know. They deliver. Mine were shipped to my house.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Look im not someone gonna lie , or blow smoke up your ass. Thats not me or who I am. That is not what i believe makes a good rep! A good rep tells you the hood and the bad. All they experience. Regardless if its what everyone wants to hear. Ive tried many products in my years.
Ive ran 7 keto many times in my supplements.. This is the first time i can actually say without a doubt the benefits im seeing and feeling. As are others. Im truly blown away. As i cannot wait to see week 2 and 3 and what it brings. Thank you for everyone following along.
androshred is legit....if you run out or don't have gloves I've found that sandwich baggies work great for td's-and they are cheap, like me, lol.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tonight . working7p-7a all week.
Some food for the night!

A few pieces of cajun fish and broccoli.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is what one pump of androshred looks like.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tonight i have just finished off a 30 minute HIIT! Also have done some stairs . going to be doing some abs and bi/tri/forarms.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update shortly. Sorry phone last night . had no charger.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is what one pump of androshred looks like.
what does the androhard look like? I am digging change out of my lazy boy chair and couch, gonna save up to get me some of that androhard-androshred kicksass!!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Finishing off some delts.
Listening to my playlist.on spotify.
Sorry lack of updates ran twice tonight had some big issues at work. Im sure will get addressed when the plant mgr gets here. So trying to get this workout in.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Food tonight sorry.
Salad grilled chicken ,parm cheese,
Cucumber, green olives
Some turkey breat,sweet potatoes, string beans, in some gravy. Down 7lbs

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
More music so far!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Finished off
Front, side, rear delts.
4 sets of each.

Doing superset for the rest of my workout.
3 sets each.

Go through a set of each ,one exercise right after the other no stopping .= 1 set.

Alt one arm Shoulder press
Bicep curls (in/outs)
Tricep kickbacks

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On to..
Uprightrows
Bicep Supination curls
Trucep dips

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Done .on to next set..

Alt arm Swimmers press
Concentration curls
Diamonds(pushups) this is not what i normally do. But i need the extra tricep work.

Update soon

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Reverse curls

Overhead tricep ext.

Hammer curls

Wrist curls/ reverse wrist curls

Standing wrist curls(hands by your ass

Palms facing behind you.)

done

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
After a grueling workout, GoD blessed me with Gainz by the Plate

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know, im just leaving work hungry as hell. They are Having a cookout of somesorts. I made food for the day.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sausage and peppers
Pit ham
Pit turkey
Instead of bread i used some lettuce. Added **** ton of horseradish a dab of mustard. And about 6oz of pit ham/turkey.
Pulled pork bbq.
Should be good for some protein and food for tonight!!