Getting back on track with AndroShred/AndroHard!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Getting back on track with AndroShred/AndroHard!

First i would like to take the time to thank IML For allowing me to log these products.
    HeavyIron and wes, and everyone over at iml. THANK YOU!
    Its been a rough year to put it lightly. Stress has been crazy high for much of this year. I also injured my labrum along the way!

Im gonna keep this as detailed as possible.
    I will include, workouts, nutrition, and dosage and application timing.

This week im on night shift. No better time to start.
    Applied all 5 pumps androshred to stomach. No smell to note.
    Also, the amount is less than i thought it would be.
    The gel/lotion dried in no time flat!! Faster than ive ever seen before. Maybe a minute or 2.
    I will start the androhard tomorrow.

MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

2. In.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   

3. Some food and shopping . sunday is a carb day! Homemade stuffed shells and sauce.
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

4. Some fruits and veggies from the farm.

5. im in ! lets make these gainZ
    •   

6. Awesome man! in on this for sure!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

7. Following!

8. Ok. Sorry guys first day of the week and was up all day and went to nightshift! Just couldnt sleep today!! Not sure why.
    I took my second application early in the am morning hrs.

9. My life the last year and a half has been totally insane.
    From having to move out of our house to ,
    Dealing with work cutting hours, my son having cancer in his arm (he is ok now)it was cutt out. To having to wear a chest brace for 12hrs a day.(Pectus carinatum) To injuring myself (torn labrum). And my 16yr old daughter recently having to wear a heart monitor for the last few months everyday. i havent included my oldest son has a tarlov cyst wrapped around the nerves at the base of his spine. (a whole other issue in itself. Not to mention the end of april/ my wife and 3 yr old daughter getting rear ended at 55mph. Still fighting with this one. And with the insurance company. He was found guilty. But they havent paid anything. Including my wifes medical bills we have exhausted out pip for. Our insurance. Everything has come from my own pocket. I am the sole provider for my family of 8.
    So something had to give. (Me)
    So now forget the sob story and lets focus on me. I change fast. So lets get er done.

Ive put on a good amount of weight.
    Around 50lbs..! So its time to take this **** off and add myself back into(whats important) what needs to be taken care of. PERIOD!

Weight 272lbs
    6'0"
    30%
    My nutrition will be
    55%protein/25%fats/20%carbs
    I will keep carbs about 117gr or lower carb load/refeed on sundays.
    Have to put in the work. Cardio is my friend. You will see a variety of HIIT, running, jogging, stairs. Also, a lot of body weighted exercises at work. I will incorporate bands also at work!
    Cardio 5 days a week 5-10mi.ed Will be sufficient.
    Weight training 6 days.
    I will keep a high volume routine, But im always pushing and increasing the weight.
    Aiming for 1-2gallons a day of water.

I applied my first application of 5 pumps Androshred/5 pumps androhard about 10pm.
    I work 11-7 this week. Will update throughout the night.
    1am is cardio.
    12am was salad with grilled chicken /parm cheese. Keeping it clean.

10. Before i forget. Androhard has a light aroma to it. I will comment more on this next application.

11. Just finished off 33minutes of HIIT.

12. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Before i forget. Androhard has a light aroma to it. I will comment more on this next application.
    Just finished off 33 minutes of HIIT!

13. I had one more run last night. This time it was only 25minutes of HIIT! Got a little crazy at work.(BUSY)

Delts lateral raises
    Front 4 x 12
    Side. 4 x 12
    Rear. 4 x 12

One arm alt. shoulder press
    4 sets x 12,12,12,10

Upright rows
    4 sets x 12

Alt one arm swimmer press
    4 sets x 12, 12, 10, 10,

high rows
    4 x 15, 12,12, 10

Normally i like to do shrugs.
    Didnt get to do This tonight.

Abs.
    Crunches
    V-ups
    Heels to heaven
    Leg raises
    Mason twist

Ok. Im cramping up very bad! Aftaid to bend at the waist. Holy****. Anyone experience cramping...
    Update more later. Need to shower and get ready to try and sleep.
    Mace out day 1.

14. In for the gains

15. lucky dog....if hard is as good as the shred that is a killer stack!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

16. Day 2, been busy so far.
    Up and running. Hit the treadmill earlier for just over a 1/2 hr. Nothing crazy . kept a nice steady pace. incline 3, about 12 minutes a mile.
    Food for the night.
    Some penne with chicken, cajun fish, squash,spinach! Also , im outta protein. So I Picked up 2 muscle milk on the way in banana creme.
    Had 3 scrammbled eggs earlier today, with franks redhot sauce.
    Gotta get going 2 am is cardio.
    Has anyone else had any cramping issues.
    Im sure it was just me, but after abs yesterday morning i was cramping up so bad. I couldnt bend over or abs would spasm.. Lol.. (Really wasnt funny) haha

17. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Day 2, been busy so far.
    Up and running. Hit the treadmill earlier for just over a 1/2 hr. Nothing crazy . kept a nice steady pace. incline 3, about 12 minutes a mile.
    Food for the night.
    Some penne with chicken, cajun fish, squash,spinach! Also , im outta protein. So I Picked up 2 muscle milk on the way in banana creme.
    Had 3 scrammbled eggs earlier today, with franks redhot sauce.
    Gotta get going 2 am is cardio.
    Has anyone else had any cramping issues.
    Im sure it was just me, but after abs yesterday morning i was cramping up so bad. I couldnt bend over or abs would spasm.. Lol.. (Really wasnt funny) haha

lol...the worst cramp I ever had was a Charlie horse running up my thigh-while having sex!!!! not fun....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...the worst cramp I ever had was a Charlie horse running up my thigh-while having sex!!!! not fun....
    Haha.. Yea. Sex and cramps. Dont go well together... I have some memories of having to stop due to cramps in my legs.. Haha..

19. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Haha.. Yea. Sex and cramps. Dont go well together... I have some memories of having to stop due to cramps in my legs.. Haha..
    lol...you haven't lived until you experience that!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Got off work 7am. I was feeling a lil ruff. Did abs in the morning. Was a busy day.

21. Tonight is back/chest
    Update as i go.

22. Today so far ive had some fish and vegetables.
    Also, a salad w/ grilled chicken

23. Im a few days in and i would suggest definitely using a glove if you can. It will help with applying the gel and not having it absorbed into your fingers or palm. The gel dries extremely fast!
    Ive noticed when applying with bare hands not using a glove.
    Your hands get a tightness to them!! Similar feel to when you take hgh! For those of you who know how that feels.

Im down 2lbs.
    Nutrition is on point.
    Cardio is going well.
    Workouts have been good. Nothing crazy.
    Energy seems to be increasing.
    Even sitting at my desk , my legs do not want to sit still. This is worth mentioning.
    My appetite seems to be down a little. Update more each day!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FIRST LOG - Getting back on track!
    By MyKH3LL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2014, 06:53 PM
  2. Getting back on track
    By CountryLiftin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 11:37 PM
  3. Wrasslin's getting back on track log
    By wrasslin116 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 01:21 AM
  4. Time to get back in track -- With the help of Havoc.
    By Zombie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 10:13 PM
  5. Need help getting back on track
    By theshocker21 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-01-2006, 04:34 PM