• RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
swole.jpg

Thanks to VaughnTrue and ManimalPatB for this SwoleMate log (sponsored).​

WHAT'S INSIDE
BCAA’s 2:1:1

The backbone of any intra-workout product is undoubtedly BCAAs or Branched Chain Amino Acids. This proven combination of L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine has been shown to increase processes like mTOR and MPS (Muscle Protein Synthesis) which tell your body to be ANABOLIC and build muscle.

When we train, our body naturally enters a CATABOLIC or muscle wasting state, breaking down muscle tissue for fuel. This robs you of muscle growth, and undoes hours of hard work at the gym! With a PROVEN amount of 7g of 2:1:1 BCAAs, you not only flip your anabolic switch into overdrive, you get increased endurance, enhanced weight loss, and reduced fatigue, making you a better all-around athlete!

If you’re not currently taking in a full 3.5g L-leucine, 1.75g L-Isoleucine, and 1.75g L-Valine while you train… you’re missing out on gains!

Beta Alanine

You know Beta Alanine from that great “tingling” sensation, letting you know it’s working to help you last longer and work harder in the gym. What most people DON’T know is that most products have less Beta Alanine than the clinically proven dose for increased endurance and stamina.

SWOLEMATE™ is your life-long gym partner, with a full 3.2g* of Beta Alanine, the scientifically proven amount shown to increase performance in the gym. Clinical studies at this dosage indicate increased muscular endurance, enhanced anaerobic running capacity, reduced fatigue, increased weight loss & lean body mass growth.

L-Citrulline

One of the best parts of training with SWOLEMATE™ is actually feeling SWOLE! That “swole” feeling comes when you raise Nitric Oxide (NO) levels, causing vasodilation - the expansion of our veins. You experience a fullness and tightness in your muscles, making you feel bigger and look visibly larger.

Increasing NO is more than a fun feel/look. It has real benefits for increasing performance and gains. With increased vasodilation, our body delivers more blood, oxygen, and nutrients to our muscle cells while training. More blood and oxygen means better performance in the gym thanks to increased endurance, and more nutrients allow our muscle cells to gorge themselves during training for increased lean muscle gains!

Betaine (Trimethylglycine)

A true SWOLEMATE™ delivers on their promises, and delivers fast. Most strength enhancing ingredients take significant time to build up in our system, making moving more weight during our workout seem to take forever. Thanks to 2.5g* of Betaine (Trimethylglycine), you can demand your gains NOW, and actually get them.

Betaine is a unique compound clinically studied to directly increase strength and power, while simultaneously improving body composition (i.e. build muscle while losing weight).

Hormonal Enhancement

As with catabolism, our body works against us in a during exercise. Although you feel your strongest and most intense when you’re moving plates around, your body responds by lowering your testosterone! That’s right, the main hormone that drives our most impressive gains in the gym actually gets LOWER during training.

SWOLEMATE™ will make sure that NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN, with Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3). This the powerful natural compound has been directly correlated to testosterone level increases: the more Cholecalciferol in your body, the potentially higher your testosterone levels can go!

SWOLEMATE™ has your back through thick and thin. It knows there’s more than one way to maximize hormones during exercise. So our formula ALSO includes a proven dose of Zinc Gluconate. With hard training, your body quickly depletes zinc levels, and Testosterone drops right along with it! By taking Zinc Gluconate at the dose provided in SWOLEMATE™, your body has everything it needs to make as much testosterone as you can handle while you train.

Natural Energy

So many products now are packed with stimulants like caffeine. While they might make you feel like you can run through a wall, they also make most people jittery, edgy, and suffer from adrenal fatigue causing them to crash after their workout.

Your one true SWOLEMATE™ wouldn’t want to make you feel jittery or crash after you train… that’s not what real friends do! SWOLEMATE™ contains a MEGADOSE of Methylcobalamin for natural, non-stimulant energy enhancement. This means more motivation to get through grueling workouts, the power you need to keep lifting heavier and heavier, and increased production at the gym with no crash after.

Electrolyte fueled Hydration

Every living thing needs water to survive and thrive. A real SWOLEMATE™ helps you fully hydrate to perform at your best. Each serving of SWOLEMATE™ comes packed with clinically proven Electrolytes to get you hydrated fast and stay hydrated longer. Get more work done at the gym, and spend less time on long water breaks.

SWOLEMATE™ is there for you – for your PR’s and failed sets, during bulks and cuts, at your competitions, program peaks, and de-load weeks. It’s there when no one else would dare stand by your side. SWOLEMATE™ is your partner for life.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reserved for a nice place to put initial test and final review and maybe invite some friends to tag along.

Initial experience:
From when I received this in the mail a few three days ago. Cracked it open dropped a scoop in a giant cup filled with ice and plain soda water. This stuff tastes freaking great. I couldn't wait. Smells good, mixes great. Will be using this in my return to the gym in a few days. (A week)

Taste: 5/5
I can't place it. Not citrus per se, a little fruity, and a little tootie. It's been a while since I've had a Snow Cone, but to be clear, I do recall the flavors mixing together to form this amalgam of sweetness and a touch of tart, but barely noticeable. I am going to have to give 5/5 stars for nailing this flavor. Good on the flava-flave team.

Mixing: 5/5
Shake and bake! A bit of shake or stir, but I'm a big 007 fan so, Shaken' Not Stirred is my motto.
No residue, a bit of foam but it subsides quick and don't know any powder that doesn't foam a little. Settles in fast.

Effectiveness: :D
We shall see but on paper this is a world beater, and gym stay extender. I have no doubts. I know the ingredients well and have great expectations already for my return.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! in for the final review!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Sweet!..in for thoughts

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Ayy, I'm in on this. Same thoughts on Snowcone as you, haha. It's a mystery but whatever it is -- I approve!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Ayy, I'm in on this. Same thoughts on Snowcone as you, haha. It's a mystery but whatever it is -- I approve!
I agree.

The Snow Cone flavor has a weird yet delicious taste to it.

I just can't put my finger on what the flavor is

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Can't wait to see what you think about this one!!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Damn good start to a log. Flavors seem to be on point all around!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
excited to see how this treats you, glad you love the taste!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree.

The Snow Cone flavor has a weird yet delicious taste to it.

I just can't put my finger on what the flavor is
Couldn't agree more. The flavor is enjoyable, but there's something different about it I can't nail down...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Couldn't agree more. The flavor is enjoyable, but there's something different about it I can't nail down...
crack. we laced it with crack. what you're tasting is high quality and effective crack.

:D

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got up at 4:30a Made the coffee to start the first day of my run. Feeling great!

Today's easing into this with a nice bike ride.
Prepped my Intra and put it in my travel bottle.
Out the door and 5 miles.

What a beautiful day for a ride. No people, except for an occasional walker, and rider.
After the first mile I began sipping on my Intra which just added to the delight of this ride. I feel like when I was a kid. Such freedom.
Easy ride for me surprisingly, though it's not the seemingly perpetual 105 degree heat index we've been experiencing here at 11am >

Loving this Intra. It's just so easy to drink, and my mind takes me back to chasing the ice cream truck in the neighborhood on my bike. I know I hear him. He's on the next block! Gotta catch up.. (Take the alley) On a mission! You just have to approach life like a child. There's no better way,

I never want to grow. "OLD".
More to come tomorrow.

I'm going to be working on a 3 on 1 off routine.
Day 1. Chest / Bi
Day 2. Back / Tri
Day 3. Legs / Shoulders
Day 4. Cardio

Repeat and maybe mess with sets, reps.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I've wondered if getting a bike would make cardio more enjoyable. I myself chased the Ice Cream man on a bike for a snow cone. Problem is I was only like 6 and when I finally did cath him. I was so lost it took my hours to find my way home and I didnt even care about the snow cone.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I lived out in the country..what is this " ice cream truck" you speak of?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've wondered if getting a bike would make cardio more enjoyable. I myself chased the Ice Cream man on a bike for a snow cone. Problem is I was only like 6 and when I finally did cath him. I was so lost it took my hours to find my way home and I didnt even care about the snow cone.
Ha. Yeah! The bike makes cardio really tolerable. I love it, but here the heat index is so high lately I have to ride early morning or late night.

What!? What is an ice-cream truck?

Screen Shot 2017-08-16 at 8.56.25 PM.png

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another bike ride early this morning and took some Swolemate with me. Invigorating and energized from beginning to finishing leg.
I'm looking forward to Day 1. tomorrow of my routine. Chest / Biceps, here I come.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
We had the Schwan's man growing up in Indiana

NOW in Florida we have an ice cream truck......looks to be driven by a pedo/carny

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We had the Schwan's man growing up in Indiana

NOW in Florida we have an ice cream truck......looks to be driven by a pedo/carny
Ha. I wonder about those guys driving those trucks. We have this adult "ice cream" truck that arrives at the first friday's of the month in our neighborhood. The entire street on Main Street is shut down for a big party. They served frozen drinks. It's the "Tiki Truck" or something like that is there sometimes.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Ha. I wonder about those guys driving those trucks. We have this adult "ice cream" truck that arrives at the first friday's of the month in our neighborhood. The entire street on Main Street is shut down for a big party. They served frozen drinks. It's the "Tiki Truck" or something like that is there sometimes.
Dear lord, I wish I one of those near me

That sounds FANTSTIC

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today was my first day back in the gym and it was gloriously dull but a nice jump start.

Chest / Biceps - It was short and sweet.
Had a small water bottle 12oz with my Swolemate with me. Hubba Hubba. It was a joy to sip on during my session.
(Made me feel like a kid) Of course, it could be early onset senility setting in. Nah.

:D

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Ha. Yeah! The bike makes cardio really tolerable. I love it, but here the heat index is so high lately I have to ride early morning or late night.

What!? What is an ice-cream truck?

View attachment 153546
Never saw my first ice cream truck until I was in my '30's..deprived childhood

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today was crazy busy. 4:30a - Legs / Shoulders
I start sipping on my intra about 15 minutes in because my workouts are no-nonsense; talk to nobody; and you'd better be using that machine I want to use or death stare. Just kidding on the last part. My routine lasts about 45-50 minutes.

Felt great today!
Swolemate is legit, and love the BA in it. I dosed extra on legs. Love the feels.
Great job on this intra. The taste is fabulous.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Today was crazy busy. 4:30a - Legs / Shoulders
I start sipping on my intra about 15 minutes in because my workouts are no-nonsense; talk to nobody; and you'd better be using that machine I want to use or death stare. Just kidding on the last part. My routine lasts about 45-50 minutes.

Felt great today!
Swolemate is legit, and love the BA in it. I dosed extra on legs. Love the feels.
Great job on this intra. The taste is fabulous.
Ah the benifits of training in a private gym. I never have to wait for a machine. Love them tingles.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reserved for a nice place to put initial test and final review and maybe invite some friends to tag along.

Initial experience:
From when I received this in the mail a few three days ago. Cracked it open dropped a scoop in a giant cup filled with ice and plain soda water. This stuff tastes freaking great. I couldn't wait. Smells good, mixes great. Will be using this in my return to the gym in a few days. (A week)

Taste: 5/5
I can't place it. Not citrus per se, a little fruity, and a little tootie. It's been a while since I've had a Snow Cone, but to be clear, I do recall the flavors mixing together to form this amalgam of sweetness and a touch of tart, but barely noticeable. I am going to have to give 5/5 stars for nailing this flavor. Good on the flava-flave team.

Mixing: 5/5
Shake and bake! A bit of shake or stir, but I'm a big 007 fan so, Shaken' Not Stirred is my motto.
No residue, a bit of foam but it subsides quick and don't know any powder that doesn't foam a little. Settles in fast.

Effectiveness: :D
We shall see but on paper this is a world beater, and gym stay extender. I have no doubts. I know the ingredients well and have great expectations already for my return.
Now that is the kind of initial review we like to see :) Solid start bro!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had a day off then Chest / Biceps.
It's tough coming back after so much time off! I'm seriously deconditioned. lol.

I'm loving the start-up again anyway. The DOMS. the doms. ha.
It's the good soreness.

Really enjoy this intra, but not much else to post up as my initial review stands.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Had a day off then Chest / Biceps.
It's tough coming back after so much time off! I'm seriously deconditioned. lol.

I'm loving the start-up again anyway. The DOMS. the doms. ha.
It's the good soreness.

Really enjoy this intra, but not much else to post up as my initial review stands.
Right on man!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Took the day off. Listening to my body and am easing myself back into the swing. I don't rush anything, and even though the enthusiasm of pushing towards a nice HST or PHAT is appealing, I'm not ready. I think another week or two of reconditioning and then I should be in the routine.

Cheers!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Took the day off. Listening to my body and am easing myself back into the swing. I don't rush anything, and even though the enthusiasm of pushing towards a nice HST or PHAT is appealing, I'm not ready. I think another week or two of reconditioning and then I should be in the routine.

Cheers!
Hear that man!! Yesterday was just a cardio day for me.

Lately I haven't been "feeling" the gym and felt like I have been going through the motions. I decided to take a few days off and just try to reignite that spark

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like to log all my lifts. Taking into effect my environmental factors my numbers will let me know when it is time for a de-condition.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rest always helps move things ahead as long as its warranted. rest up, rebuilt/regrow and get fresh to kill it again!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Missed entry Saturday
Leg Day
Felt great!

Sunday
Off / Cardio
Even better.

Monday
Chest / Biceps

I don't know what else to say, except this is a great intra workout supplement. With the pace I go through my workouts, which is very little rest between sets, (Something I'm working on trying to slow down), this certainly is up there with anything I've tried and logged in the past.

Looking forward to tomorrow! Goodnight!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Missed entry Saturday
Leg Day
Felt great!

Sunday
Off / Cardio
Even better.

Monday
Chest / Biceps

I don't know what else to say, except this is a great intra workout supplement. With the pace I go through my workouts, which is very little rest between sets, (Something I'm working on trying to slow down), this certainly is up there with anything I've tried and logged in the past.

Looking forward to tomorrow! Goodnight!
Glad to see it's such an amazing product for you!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tried this with coconut water 32 ounces, and if I could afford to not dilute this with Swolemate it would be a daily love affair. As it stands, this product is fabulous with plain water.

I've double dosed it on Leg days and that 3.2g of BA really kicks in when needed. Sipping from the beginning of my workout to the end and it doesn't disappoint. I'm out of condition, so it helped me get through these rough days reconditioning. I'm moving on and will continue towards my goal of getting into my HST programming.

Looking forward to maybe trying other flavors of this wonderful Intra. IFN, you've always done well with everything you offer!

Thank you for the opportunity to try Swolemate. I feel truly fortunate, and thankful.
This is a winner. See my final review here.