RE1GN-ISEEFURY

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. RE1GN-ISEEFURY

got a jug of iseefury in the mail just about an hour ago, even though I workout in mornings I couldn't wait till then to try.

shook the hell out of the jug before opening, then waited couple of minutes for it to settle..was kinda surprised the scoop was as big as it is since it is a 2 scoop dose....mixed well, no issues. just used 1 scoop as a trial run, and I thought the taste was kind of like grapefruit but someone else said cherry? at any rate it tasted pretty good although I did get a somewhat bitter after taste around 20 minutes after drinking....enough of the bullshyt, time for effects.

it took around 20 minutes to feel body heating up and felt like there was a increase in heart rate[normal for me]. after 20 minutes went to basement and did a short arm workout to test pump effect-pretty good pump for only half a dose. once I started working out I felt stims taking effect, not very intense-pretty mild for what I am used to...the main thing I felt was a wave of what can only be described as euphoria[feel good. I hope this feel good effect intensifies when I use a full dose tomorrow.

so at 1 scoop...
    mild stim effect
    decent pump
    feeling of euphoria

no bad effects were felt-NONE!!!
    @Danes
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    got a jug of iseefury in the mail just about an hour ago, even though I workout in mornings I couldn't wait till then to try.

shook the hell out of the jug before opening, then waited couple of minutes for it to settle..was kinda surprised the scoop was as big as it is since it is a 2 scoop dose....mixed well, no issues. just used 1 scoop as a trial run, and I thought the taste was kind of like grapefruit but someone else said cherry? at any rate it tasted pretty good although I did get a somewhat bitter after taste around 20 minutes after drinking....enough of the bullshyt, time for effects.

it took around 20 minutes to feel body heating up and felt like there was a increase in heart rate[normal for me]. after 20 minutes went to basement and did a short arm workout to test pump effect-pretty good pump for only half a dose. once I started working out I felt stims taking effect, not very intense-pretty mild for what I am used to...the main thing I felt was a wave of what can only be described as euphoria[feel good. I hope this feel good effect intensifies when I use a full dose tomorrow.

so at 1 scoop...
    mild stim effect
    decent pump
    feeling of euphoria

no bad effects were felt-NONE!!!
    @Danes
    Iiiiiin
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Iiiiiin
    welcome, my friend!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    welcome, my friend!!!
    Glad to be here my friend
    So the taste was ok?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Glad to be here my friend
    So the taste was ok?
    the taste was good...I got kind of a bitter aftertaste after around 20 minutes but it was very short lived.

still got that mild euphoric feeling-hope 2 scoops brings more of this!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the taste was good...I got kind of a bitter aftertaste after around 20 minutes but it was very short lived.

still got that mild euphoric feeling-hope 2 scoops brings more of this!!!!
    You are an experienced stim user if I remember right so 2 scoops would be more perfect for you

7. In on this! Pretty excited to hear how the full dose treats you!
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    You are an experienced stim user if I remember right so 2 scoops would be more perfect for you
    agreed...I have no doubt that I can handle full dose, just wanted to try 1 scoop to see if I felt anything from half dose...2 scoops should be enough to satisfy my need for stim-i hope!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    In on this! Pretty excited to hear how the full dose treats you!
    glad to have you, welcome!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. Relax @thebigt I'm here. Wouldn't miss this one!
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

11. I told ladies in my office that i will buy any stims that recommended by thebigt .

12. In on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

13. I see that Dragons Mist was taken down from a certain website where Re1gn is sold (sorry not sure if I can mention the website), and I wanted to know if this was due to the issues people have been experiencing with this specific flavor? @Jebrook @GNO

14. Here and ummm, ya here
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by myuniverse1 View Post
    I see that Dragons Mist was taken down from a certain website where Re1gn is sold (sorry not sure if I can mention the website), and I wanted to know if this was due to the issues people have been experiencing with this specific flavor? @Jebrook @GNO
    I'd check with that retailer on their reasoning.

1st production run of RE1GN is sold out and the second one will be completed in September. We will be doubling down efforts to ensure everything is executed flawlessly.

16. I got great workout in at 2 scoop on Saturday and sunday mornings, then sunday afternoon after workout I fell down a hill and landed with all my weight on my knee with it bent back-it had to be my sore left knee...

Saturday morning took 2 scoops, waited 20 minutes then headed for basement-did a 30 minute arm workout followed by 20 minutes of leg raises and sit ups...at 1st I thought it isn't much, but after I started working out effects stated kicking in-almost like it is motion activated. by the time workout was done I was feeling good...I need to dose this more than 20 minutes before workout!! once the stim effect fully kicked in it was pretty good, and I got that euphoric feeling again which I'm very fond of. the pump was fantastic-I haven't used a pump product for quite awhile now and I was really impressed with it...had a great short workout, I had limited time because my wife and I were taking our granddaughter fishing. also the stim/feel good effect lasted a long time and it gradually wore off-no crash!!!

sunday I waited 35 minutes before working out, this was better-for me iseefury is slow to kick in-even after 35 minutes it was when I began workout that effects really kicked in...another great workout with nice stim effect and really good 'feel good' effects. again pump was very good.

so far i'm impressed with iseefury...stim effect is adequate, feel good effect is top notch and the pump is awesome for someone like me who hasn't been using a pump product recently...either it is trying to get you to buy additional product or else it's very tricky to get a stim product and pump product all in one---props to OL for getting this done!!!

as for taste...for me taste is a far off second to results, it's nice when it tastes good but the deal breaker is effects.....I thought Iseefury tastes pretty good while drinking it, but it does leave a medicinal bitter aftertaste, but this aftertaste is short lived.

no workout today, I've been icing my knee..i'm determined to workout in the morning and get back to work--I was prescribed 40 Norco tablets but so far I've only had to use 3 of them.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I got great workout in at 2 scoop on Saturday and sunday mornings, then sunday afternoon after workout I fell down a hill and landed with all my weight on my knee with it bent back-it had to be my sore left knee...

Saturday morning took 2 scoops, waited 20 minutes then headed for basement-did a 30 minute arm workout followed by 20 minutes of leg raises and sit ups...at 1st I thought it isn't much, but after I started working out effects stated kicking in-almost like it is motion activated. by the time workout was done I was feeling good...I need to dose this more than 20 minutes before workout!! once the stim effect fully kicked in it was pretty good, and I got that euphoric feeling again which I'm very fond of. the pump was fantastic-I haven't used a pump product for quite awhile now and I was really impressed with it...had a great short workout, I had limited time because my wife and I were taking our granddaughter fishing. also the stim/feel good effect lasted a long time and it gradually wore off-no crash!!!

sunday I waited 35 minutes before working out, this was better-for me iseefury is slow to kick in-even after 35 minutes it was when I began workout that effects really kicked in...another great workout with nice stim effect and really good 'feel good' effects. again pump was very good.

so far i'm impressed with iseefury...stim effect is adequate, feel good effect is top notch and the pump is awesome for someone like me who hasn't been using a pump product recently...either it is trying to get you to buy additional product or else it's very tricky to get a stim product and pump product all in one---props to OL for getting this done!!!

as for taste...for me taste is a far off second to results, it's nice when it tastes good but the deal breaker is effects.....I thought Iseefury tastes pretty good while drinking it, but it does leave a medicinal bitter aftertaste, but this aftertaste is short lived.

no workout today, I've been icing my knee..i'm determined to workout in the morning and get back to work--I was prescribed 40 Norco tablets but so far I've only had to use 3 of them.
    heal up!

18. ^^^hope you get better bro

19. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    heal up!
    absolutely...I couldn't help my self---dosed just 1 scoop of fury and hobbled down to basement and got a short workout it, enough to get the blood flowing!!!

even at 1 scoop I get that euphoic feeling and good pump.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    ^^^hope you get better bro
    thank you-i'm a tough old buzzard, lol!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

21. Take care of that knee!
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Take care of that knee!
    yes, ma'am.....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

23. Hearing what you did to your knee makes mine hurt!! Hope you get things back to normal quickly
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

24. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Hearing what you did to your knee makes mine hurt!! Hope you get things back to normal quickly
    thanks-I've been taking good care of it...had ice on it for most of the day!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. another great workout in the books....I workout fasted 1st thing in the morning, that is when I drink my 2 scoops of re1gn. I have noticed no bad effects from 2 scoops fasted-NONE!!!

the pump is very good with a long lasting stim effect[one of the longest lasting stim effects product], but for me I am loving that feel good/euphoric effect-I could get hooked on feeling this good.

btw-knee is doing better pain wise, but have been popping eleve for stiffness, still keeping it iced down when not at work. broke down and took a Norco at work today.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q&A FOR RE1GN
    By GNO in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 1636
    Last Post: Today, 04:09 PM
  2. The Solution Makes it Re1gn
    By The Solution in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: Today, 11:06 AM
  3. [USA] Olympus labs Re1gn