Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got a jug of iseefury in the mail just about an hour ago, even though I workout in mornings I couldn't wait till then to try.

shook the hell out of the jug before opening, then waited couple of minutes for it to settle..was kinda surprised the scoop was as big as it is since it is a 2 scoop dose....mixed well, no issues. just used 1 scoop as a trial run, and I thought the taste was kind of like grapefruit but someone else said cherry? at any rate it tasted pretty good although I did get a somewhat bitter after taste around 20 minutes after drinking....enough of the bullshyt, time for effects.

it took around 20 minutes to feel body heating up and felt like there was a increase in heart rate[normal for me]. after 20 minutes went to basement and did a short arm workout to test pump effect-pretty good pump for only half a dose. once I started working out I felt stims taking effect, not very intense-pretty mild for what I am used to...the main thing I felt was a wave of what can only be described as euphoria[feel good. I hope this feel good effect intensifies when I use a full dose tomorrow.

so at 1 scoop...
mild stim effect
decent pump
feeling of euphoria

no bad effects were felt-NONE!!!
Danes

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got a jug of iseefury in the mail just about an hour ago, even though I workout in mornings I couldn't wait till then to try.

shook the hell out of the jug before opening, then waited couple of minutes for it to settle..was kinda surprised the scoop was as big as it is since it is a 2 scoop dose....mixed well, no issues. just used 1 scoop as a trial run, and I thought the taste was kind of like grapefruit but someone else said cherry? at any rate it tasted pretty good although I did get a somewhat bitter after taste around 20 minutes after drinking....enough of the bullshyt, time for effects.

it took around 20 minutes to feel body heating up and felt like there was a increase in heart rate[normal for me]. after 20 minutes went to basement and did a short arm workout to test pump effect-pretty good pump for only half a dose. once I started working out I felt stims taking effect, not very intense-pretty mild for what I am used to...the main thing I felt was a wave of what can only be described as euphoria[feel good. I hope this feel good effect intensifies when I use a full dose tomorrow.

so at 1 scoop...
mild stim effect
decent pump
feeling of euphoria

no bad effects were felt-NONE!!!
Danes
Iiiiiin :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad to be here my friend :)
So the taste was ok?
the taste was good...I got kind of a bitter aftertaste after around 20 minutes but it was very short lived.

still got that mild euphoric feeling-hope 2 scoops brings more of this!!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the taste was good...I got kind of a bitter aftertaste after around 20 minutes but it was very short lived.

still got that mild euphoric feeling-hope 2 scoops brings more of this!!!!
You are an experienced stim user if I remember right so 2 scoops would be more perfect for you :)

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this! Pretty excited to hear how the full dose treats you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are an experienced stim user if I remember right so 2 scoops would be more perfect for you :)
agreed...I have no doubt that I can handle full dose, just wanted to try 1 scoop to see if I felt anything from half dose...2 scoops should be enough to satisfy my need for stim-i hope!!!

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I told ladies in my office that i will buy any stims that recommended by thebigt .

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

myuniverse1

Awards
I see that Dragons Mist was taken down from a certain website where Re1gn is sold (sorry not sure if I can mention the website), and I wanted to know if this was due to the issues people have been experiencing with this specific flavor? Jebrook GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here and ummm, ya here

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see that Dragons Mist was taken down from a certain website where Re1gn is sold (sorry not sure if I can mention the website), and I wanted to know if this was due to the issues people have been experiencing with this specific flavor? Jebrook GNO
I'd check with that retailer on their reasoning.

1st production run of RE1GN is sold out and the second one will be completed in September. We will be doubling down efforts to ensure everything is executed flawlessly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got great workout in at 2 scoop on Saturday and sunday mornings, then sunday afternoon after workout I fell down a hill and landed with all my weight on my knee with it bent back-it had to be my sore left knee...

Saturday morning took 2 scoops, waited 20 minutes then headed for basement-did a 30 minute arm workout followed by 20 minutes of leg raises and sit ups...at 1st I thought it isn't much, but after I started working out effects stated kicking in-almost like it is motion activated. by the time workout was done I was feeling good...I need to dose this more than 20 minutes before workout!! once the stim effect fully kicked in it was pretty good, and I got that euphoric feeling again which I'm very fond of. the pump was fantastic-I haven't used a pump product for quite awhile now and I was really impressed with it...had a great short workout, I had limited time because my wife and I were taking our granddaughter fishing. also the stim/feel good effect lasted a long time and it gradually wore off-no crash!!!

sunday I waited 35 minutes before working out, this was better-for me iseefury is slow to kick in-even after 35 minutes it was when I began workout that effects really kicked in...another great workout with nice stim effect and really good 'feel good' effects. again pump was very good.

so far i'm impressed with iseefury...stim effect is adequate, feel good effect is top notch and the pump is awesome for someone like me who hasn't been using a pump product recently...either it is trying to get you to buy additional product or else it's very tricky to get a stim product and pump product all in one---props to OL for getting this done!!!

as for taste...for me taste is a far off second to results, it's nice when it tastes good but the deal breaker is effects.....I thought Iseefury tastes pretty good while drinking it, but it does leave a medicinal bitter aftertaste, but this aftertaste is short lived.

no workout today, I've been icing my knee..i'm determined to workout in the morning and get back to work--I was prescribed 40 Norco tablets but so far I've only had to use 3 of them.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got great workout in at 2 scoop on Saturday and sunday mornings, then sunday afternoon after workout I fell down a hill and landed with all my weight on my knee with it bent back-it had to be my sore left knee...

Saturday morning took 2 scoops, waited 20 minutes then headed for basement-did a 30 minute arm workout followed by 20 minutes of leg raises and sit ups...at 1st I thought it isn't much, but after I started working out effects stated kicking in-almost like it is motion activated. by the time workout was done I was feeling good...I need to dose this more than 20 minutes before workout!! once the stim effect fully kicked in it was pretty good, and I got that euphoric feeling again which I'm very fond of. the pump was fantastic-I haven't used a pump product for quite awhile now and I was really impressed with it...had a great short workout, I had limited time because my wife and I were taking our granddaughter fishing. also the stim/feel good effect lasted a long time and it gradually wore off-no crash!!!

sunday I waited 35 minutes before working out, this was better-for me iseefury is slow to kick in-even after 35 minutes it was when I began workout that effects really kicked in...another great workout with nice stim effect and really good 'feel good' effects. again pump was very good.

so far i'm impressed with iseefury...stim effect is adequate, feel good effect is top notch and the pump is awesome for someone like me who hasn't been using a pump product recently...either it is trying to get you to buy additional product or else it's very tricky to get a stim product and pump product all in one---props to OL for getting this done!!!

as for taste...for me taste is a far off second to results, it's nice when it tastes good but the deal breaker is effects.....I thought Iseefury tastes pretty good while drinking it, but it does leave a medicinal bitter aftertaste, but this aftertaste is short lived.

no workout today, I've been icing my knee..i'm determined to workout in the morning and get back to work--I was prescribed 40 Norco tablets but so far I've only had to use 3 of them.
heal up!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^hope you get better bro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
absolutely...I couldn't help my self---dosed just 1 scoop of fury and hobbled down to basement and got a short workout it, enough to get the blood flowing!!!

even at 1 scoop I get that euphoic feeling and good pump.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take care of that knee!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hearing what you did to your knee makes mine hurt!! Hope you get things back to normal quickly

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hearing what you did to your knee makes mine hurt!! Hope you get things back to normal quickly
thanks-I've been taking good care of it...had ice on it for most of the day!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another great workout in the books....I workout fasted 1st thing in the morning, that is when I drink my 2 scoops of re1gn. I have noticed no bad effects from 2 scoops fasted-NONE!!!

the pump is very good with a long lasting stim effect[one of the longest lasting stim effects product], but for me I am loving that feel good/euphoric effect-I could get hooked on feeling this good.

btw-knee is doing better pain wise, but have been popping eleve for stiffness, still keeping it iced down when not at work. broke down and took a Norco at work today.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
also---the usual 20 minutes I wait between drinking pre-workout and heading down to basement for workout is not enough time for re1gn. I have been waiting 35 minutes, and would wait more if I had time in the morning...

re1gn seems to kick in when movement starts, I will be thinking geez i'm not getting any stim effect...and Then when I start workout-BAM...OOPS THERE IT IS.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
feel good effect and pumps are very nice....pump seems to get better the more I use iseefury-i've used it last 3 days in a row with no diminishing stim effect.

to be perfectly honest, to me the feel good effect and pump are more impressive than the stim effect---but my stim tolerance is off the chart.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
also---the usual 20 minutes I wait between drinking pre-workout and heading down to basement for workout is not enough time for re1gn. I have been waiting 35 minutes, and would wait more if I had time in the morning...

re1gn seems to kick in when movement starts, I will be thinking geez i'm not getting any stim effect...and Then when I start workout-BAM...OOPS THERE IT IS.
I've noticed that too. For me, seems to be about 45 minutes after I take it.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Do you eat in the morning too or is this on an empty stomach? (Not critiquing your dosing protocol, just genuinely curious)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you eat in the morning too or is this on an empty stomach? (Not critiquing your dosing protocol, just genuinely curious)
I have been drinking my re1gn 1st thing in morning right after I pee-got to get that in 1st, lol...totally empty stomach!!! I don't eat until post-workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well after using re1gn for a dozen workouts I can say that it is right at the top of my favorite pre-workouts, the pump and feel good effect are what makes it shine for me. I hurt my bad knee a week ago and this has been a rough week for me, I really doubt I would have gotten in nearly as many workouts if not for re1gn powering me thru. also duration of workouts have been longer and would have been even moreso if not for time restraints. the energy is slow to kickin but once it does it is long lasting with NO crash!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's been awhile since I've used a pump product and i'm really digging the great pump, seems to get better every workout. energy is good at 2 scoops and lasts a long time, no diminishing effect in energy after almost daily use, but the feel good effect doesn't hit me quite as hard.

still feel pretty darned good and ready to hit up workouts!!!:hump:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wake up, drink my re1gn wait 35 minutes and then do workout...I've been getting extremely hungry while working out and can't wait to get to some food..i think I will try having some carbs before workout tomorrow-I usually don't eat anything until post workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tried eating a half an English muffin with peanut butter and honey about 10 minutes after drinking iseefury....it did blunt the stim effect somewhat, but the pump was so good that I will be doing this for remainder of the jug...so the answer to question is yes, some carbs with re1gn does improve pump-plus it curbed my hunger so I wasn't starving before workout was over!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was dosing 2 scoops daily and started to get tolerance to the kanna and lost that feel good/mellow effect...I took a few days off and the effect returned.

now I am reducing my use to 4x weekly maximum, and it feels sooo good. unfortunately jug is getting low!!!

I feel both bleesed and cursed to be honored to log iseefury for OLYMPUS LABS...now I am hooked, lol.

performance wise this is the best pre I've tried, I can't wait to stack re1gn with the new TR1UMPH!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
finished my jug of RE1GN ISEEFURY yesterday.......all I can say Is-I WANT MORE!!!

WHEN IS THE NEXT SALE?