Laxogenin meets Gotti

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Tuesday

Squat superset weighted pull up 6 sets
    Leg press superset t bar row 4 sets
    Standing calve raise straight bar pull down 2 sets

Weight increased again. So the last two sets are going to be the sets where I try to increase weights each week. Usually I'm gassed so I'm not paying attention to reps as much as proper form. I was also banging out like 3 or 4 extra reps using the same weight on the pull ups. What I was impressed with was I was sweating and breathing heavy but my lungs were not burning. Maybe my cardio is improving. Overall I was pretty happy with the workout.
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

2. Wednesday

35 minutes treadmill

So about an hour before I leave work I get a text from my family. I have to transfer one of my cars over to my brother. The guy was giving us a discount and it couldn't wait until the weekend, blah blah. So I left work and did that, it didn't take to long but if anyone knows any old car repair/sales men all they want to do it talk so it was longer than it should of taken. Anyway by the time I left I hurried to the gym and decided to go straight cardio. I didn't mix it up because I wanted to get the most time out of the cardio as I could.

I didn't do farmers walks either, just played with the incline as I went. TBH with where I am weight wise I don't really need to do cardio but I feel like a break in the week is nice and I enjoy doing some just for overall health. I just won't push as hard during the winter months.

The one thing about cardio days is sometimes I don't sleep as good as lifting days. I think lifting just makes me exhausted and I have no trouble falling asleep. Last night was different, I was out cold. I usually also wake up about an hour before I need to then pass back out, none of that happened. Stayed in a dead sleep all night which felt great.
    •   

3. Thursday

Incline bench superset with side lateral raise 4 sets
    Incline bench superset with facepull 4 sets
    Decline hammer strength superset with wide grip high row 4 sets

Quality workout except for one thing. Lets get to the good things, my incline press felt solid and increased but I was mostly happy with the overall tempo of the reps. Didn't get into the habit of just speed reps, slow and steady and I was really happy with the amount of weight I was moving. I increased my weight for 5 sets and then slowly decreased the weight the last 3 and by the end I was toast. Even the decline hammer press felt difficult because of the 8 incline sets. The facepulls felt amazing for my rear delts, a nice squeeze and mind muscle connection. The only issue I had was on the very first incline set I felt a pull in the back of my neck, it didn't bother me during the workout but last night at home I was in some pain and even now I'm in pain, if I touch it, it sends shockwaves through my body.

So far with Laxogenin the biggest thing I've noticed is the strength increase. I'm not adding 20lbs to a bench all of a sudden but even during supersets I'm adding 5lbs here or 2.5lbs there on lifts or I'm getting an extra rep or two on the same weight I'm using.

I've made an effort to eat more calories post workout. I've had the same diet for a bit now and I haven't really been concerned with the macros I'm adding in after the workout, just eating more. If I make a chilli and eat what I normally do, I'll have a small 2nd helping. Just minor tweaks like that.

4. Saturday

BB curl superset with V bar 3 sets
    Dips superset with DB curl 3 sets
    Preacher curl machine superset with rope extension 3 sets
    Incline hammer curl superset with reverse underhand extension 3 sets

Seemed like a really weird workout. I had a guy who kept stealing my equipment. I can't get mad when I'm supersetting stuff but it was still somewhat frustrating. The workout went well though. I went heavy again and my arms felt like balloons.

Whats really important though. Yesterday in the mirror I noticed a difference in my body. I looked more lean but my V Taper or what I have of one was more pronounced. My waist looked more narrow while my lats and shoulders looked nice a wide. My arms also finally looked big with some detail which I was thrilled about.

Not so happy that I was getting my supplements ready for work this morning and I may only have 2 or 3 days left of the Laxogenin.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Saturday

BB curl superset with V bar 3 sets
    Dips superset with DB curl 3 sets
    Preacher curl machine superset with rope extension 3 sets
    Incline hammer curl superset with reverse underhand extension 3 sets

Seemed like a really weird workout. I had a guy who kept stealing my equipment. I can't get mad when I'm supersetting stuff but it was still somewhat frustrating. The workout went well though. I went heavy again and my arms felt like balloons.

Whats really important though. Yesterday in the mirror I noticed a difference in my body. I looked more lean but my V Taper or what I have of one was more pronounced. My waist looked more narrow while my lats and shoulders looked nice a wide. My arms also finally looked big with some detail which I was thrilled about.

Not so happy that I was getting my supplements ready for work this morning and I may only have 2 or 3 days left of the Laxogenin.
    glad to see you're seeing some legit results!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   

6. Monday

Squat superset with pull ups 4 sets
    Goblet squat superset with close grip lat pull down 4 sets
    Leg extension superset with seated leg curl superset with straight bar pulldown 4 sets
    Medium grip cable row 3 sets

Got to love the northeast. Woke up and it was cold outside, I wore a jacket to work. I leave work and it's warm. The gym was like a furnace. I was having trouble catching my breath between sets. I did try some new things too, I haven't done leg extensions in awhile and sort of forget the one leg extension machine gives me awesome squeeze which I used. All in all it felt good if it wasn't for how hot and stuffy the gym felt. I did have some extra time so I threw in some rows at the end for good measure and to hopefully pull my shoulders back a bit since my neck was an issue last week.

Of course I get out of the gym and my father who hurt his ankle a few weeks ago is swollen up to his knee so last night was running around to dr's and whatnot with him. Needless to say diet wasn't great.

Today is the last day for the Laxogenin which sucks. I looked bloated this morning but probably from eating out and the sodium so I can't by that but I'm interested to see how I look tomorrow morning assuming tonight stays normal.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Monday

Squat superset with pull ups 4 sets
    Goblet squat superset with close grip lat pull down 4 sets
    Leg extension superset with seated leg curl superset with straight bar pulldown 4 sets
    Medium grip cable row 3 sets

Got to love the northeast. Woke up and it was cold outside, I wore a jacket to work. I leave work and it's warm. The gym was like a furnace. I was having trouble catching my breath between sets. I did try some new things too, I haven't done leg extensions in awhile and sort of forget the one leg extension machine gives me awesome squeeze which I used. All in all it felt good if it wasn't for how hot and stuffy the gym felt. I did have some extra time so I threw in some rows at the end for good measure and to hopefully pull my shoulders back a bit since my neck was an issue last week.

Of course I get out of the gym and my father who hurt his ankle a few weeks ago is swollen up to his knee so last night was running around to dr's and whatnot with him. Needless to say diet wasn't great.

Today is the last day for the Laxogenin which sucks. I looked bloated this morning but probably from eating out and the sodium so I can't by that but I'm interested to see how I look tomorrow morning assuming tonight stays normal.
    you can always run another bottle...or 6

8. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    you can always run another bottle...or 6
    I know, I need more Lax in my life....I like running products like this 8 weeks if I can

any idea if or when M&M or Mrsupps are getting any?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    I know, I need more Lax in my life....I like running products like this 8 weeks if I can

any idea if or when M&M or Mrsupps are getting any?
    honestly not a clue, I don't get any insight into the sales side.

10. Tuesday

Hammer strength press superset with side lateral raise 4 sets
    Decline hammer strength press superset with reverse peck deck 4 sets
    Underhand flat bench superset with EZ bar high row 4 sets

What a day/night yesterday was. I knew it would be but it was craziness. With the hurricanes going on we had a lot going on at work even more than just the regular overtime I've been working, so I got stuck at work late. Luckily when I finally got out and got to the gym the owner wasn't there, he let some kid close for the day and that kid and his friend seemed to be having a late training session which allowed me to get in a full workout. I kept catching myself cheating though on the hammer strength, not because the weight was too heavy just instinct I suppose, I wasn't allowing the negative to fully stretch my chest. That kind of sucked but when I did catch myself doing it I would make sure to get extra stretch in the next reps. Anyway as I was about to leave the gym, my mother called me, my brother had a meeting and my dads ankle is all messed up so she asked if I could walk my brothers dog. The dog is a pitbull/lab and he does not walk well. For him it's full steam ahead but I was over there walking him for a bit. More like him pulling and getting low like a tractor pull, me tugging back and trying to get him to calm down and repeat. My wrist was a bit swollen from him pulling on the leash afterwards. Didn't get home until after 9pm when I finally was able to eat.

Yesterday was the last day of my Laxogenin so I will look over the notes and put out a review in the coming days.

11. I'm looking forward to your review
    I am not where I want to be, but I am not where I used to be

12. Can I take Laxogenin while intermittent fasting? In fasted state or I have to take it with food or protein?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gotti and Androcrine meet again
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 03:45 PM
  2. Hemavo2 Max meets Winter Bulk and Gotti
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 01-03-2016, 10:29 PM
  3. first PL meet
    By kelsey in forum Training Forum