MUSCLE GELZ ANDRO SHRED

What is it?
ANDRO SHRED™ – THE ULTIMATE CUTTING GEL POWERED BY 7-KETO®
• Safe for Males & Females
• Increase Energy & Focus
• Enhance Fat Loss
• Increase Metabolism
• Cortisol Control

Okay that sounds awesome but what's in it??

7-KETO® DEHYDROEPIANDROSTERONE
(100mg)
Increased Metabolism/Weight Loss
7-Keto-DHEA® demonstrates documented thermogenic activity in rats. This is accomplished through the activation
of three thermogenic enzymes: Glycerol-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase, Malic Enzyme and Fatty Acyl CoA Oxidase.
In keeping with the biological definition of thermogenesis, all three of these enzyme activations drive
energy-producing substrates in a direction of less efficient ATP production relative to heat production.
The enzymes also promote the utilization of fat stores for energy and heat production. This is the basis
for the ability of 7-keto-DHEA® to enhance thermogenesis and, through that mechanism, accelerate the
utilization of fat stores for energy.

A 2007 study demonstrated that administration of 7-keto-DHEA® to overweight adults in conjunction with a
calorie-restricted diet effectively reverses the decline in resting metabolic rate (RMR) normally associated
with dieting. 7-Keto-DHEA® demonstrated an ability to increase RMR by 1.4% above baseline levels and
demonstrated a 5.4% increase in daily RMR when administered with a calorie-restricted diet.

7-Keto-DHEA® achieves this thermogenic effect without cardiovascular or central nervous system side effects,
which are commonly seen with stimulant-associated thermogenic agents.

PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE
(300mg)

In the 1990’s when researchers noticed that Phosphatidyl Serine (PS) supplementation seemed to enhance higher brain function even in healthy individuals with no signs of cognitive decline. Of particular interest was the effect of PS on the secretion of stress hormones such as cortisol following exercise. Chronically or excessively elevated levels of these stress hormones are known to be associated with immune suppression and tissue breakdown – not good news for athletes!

A couple of years later another study on the effects of PS supplementation examined a group of nine healthy but inactive males who took either a placebo or 400 of PS for a period of 10 days and then performed vigorous exercise. In this case, the 800mg dose of PS blunted the release of cortisol without affecting the release of the anabolic ‘growth hormone’.

The next step of the story came six years later when researchers looked at the effects of long-term PS supplementation on post-exercise cortisol production following strenuous resistance training(13). They discovered that not only did PS appear to blunt the release of cortisol following training, but that it also led to lower perceived levels of post-exercise muscle soreness.

CAMELLIA SINENSIS

(Green Tea Extract) (250mg)

Green tea can help mobilize fat from fat cells. In order to burn fat, it must first be broken down in the fat cell and moved into the bloodstream. The active compounds in green tea can aid in this process by boosting the effects of some fat burning hormones. The main antioxidant in tea, EGCG, can help inhibit an enzyme that breaks down the hormone norepinephrine. When this enzyme is inhibited, the amount of norepinephrine increases.

This hormone is used by the nervous system as a signal to the fat cells, telling them to break down fat. Therefore, more norepinephrine leads to a stronger signal being sent to the fat cell and more fat gets broken down. Caffeine and EGCG (both found naturally in green tea) may actually have a synergistic effect, because caffeine enhances another step in the same pathway.

The end result is that the fat cell breaks down more fat, which is released into the bloodstream and becomes available for use as energy by cells that need it, like muscle cells.Bottom Line: The substances in green tea increase levels of hormones that tell fat cells to break down fat. This releases fat into the bloodstream and makes it available as energy.

Lets talk about the topical delivery system

1. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in Andro Shred.
    [*]Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
    [*]Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
    [*]Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
    [*]Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the Andro Shedgel.
    [*]Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.
DIRECTIONS

Apply 4-6 pumps of ANDRO SHRED™ twice daily (TWO Month Supply Using 10 Pumps daily!) to the arms, shoulders or abdominal area one or two times daily. Other areas may be used such as the forearms, back and inner thighs. Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair.​

Major shout out to WesleyInman and heavyiron for this logging opportunity

Fellow Loggers:
macedog24
thebigt
@Distilled_Water
jalfrey

Attachments

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
About me and training style:

I train *too* much i cannot recall the last time i took an off day which may actually be hurting making gainz but id like your guys opinions on this. I train for bodybuilding and have my days split up like this Bi and Tri, Shoulders and Traps, Back, Chest, Legs, Cardio as needed.

I follow the IF diet and with the exception of an 18 hour fast I eat what I please.

Pics of my starting physique will be posted shortly.

Goals with this product is to build muscle mass and gain some extra cutz

B

Beta

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this for sure!! Best of luck dude and enjoy the run.

Also I consider rest days to be integral to muscle growth. I used to rely on lifting as a stress reliever and train 7days a week but once I learned to take 1-2 rest days a week, I saw significantly more progress and felt way more refreshed. Just my 2¢.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in on this for sure!! Best of luck dude and enjoy the run.

Also I consider rest days to be integral to muscle growth. I used to rely on lifting as a stress reliever and train 7days a week but once I learned to take 1-2 rest days a week, I saw significantly more progress and felt way more refreshed. Just my 2¢.
I view working out in the same way, when i dont make it to the gym i usually feel very anxious and HATE that feeling

B

Beta

Awards
  • Established
I view working out in the same way, when i dont make it to the gym i usually feel very anxious and HATE that feeling
Sometimes I'll do a little bit of lower intensity cardio and maybe abs on rest days which helps me feel accomplished while giving major muscle groups a rest. But true (full) rest days at least periodically are important in my experience.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sometimes I'll do a little bit of lower intensity cardio and maybe abs on rest days which helps me feel accomplished while giving major muscle groups a rest. But true (full) rest days at least periodically are important in my experience.
not a bad idea!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got mine...@rowz4browz have you tried it yet?

I just read label and it says 2-4 pumps 2xday?

look at 1st post and it says 4-6 pumps 2xday?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just got mine...@rowz4browz have you tried it yet?

I just read label and it says 2-4 pumps 2xday?

look at 1st post and it says 4-6 pumps 2xday?
I did not dose up yet.... came in the mail yday and created this thread today... ive read 10 pumps daily so going foward im going to do 5 pumps in the morning and 5 at night

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did not dose up yet.... came in the mail yday and created this thread today... ive read 10 pumps daily so going foward im going to do 5 pumps in the morning and 5 at night
did you read bottle label?

I agree 5x2 sounds good!!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in!
aewCbzF.gif

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alrighty boys and girls.... tryna get this dosing squared away.... 5 pumps in the morning and 5 pumps at night? hows that sound..

areas of application will be chest and abdomen.

Killed Bi and Tris today.. just got back into bodybuilding as i did a quick powerlifting program... god i missed the arm pump

I am a BIG fan of this consistency it is very similar to lotion and dries really quick.. also there is no smell which is a plus
image1-2.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alrighty boys and girls.... tryna get this dosing squared away.... 5 pumps in the morning and 5 pumps at night? hows that sound..

areas of application will be chest and abdomen.

Killed Bi and Tris today.. just got back into bodybuilding as i did a quick powerlifting program... god i missed the arm pump

I am a BIG fan of this consistency it is very similar to lotion and dries really quick.. also there is no smell which is a plus
View attachment 152707
I like the 'no' smell also---kinda rare these days!!!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
alrighty day 2 5 pumps in the am and just rubbed another 5 into my forearms because my skin is very thin there... hit shoulders this morning.. worked out fasted.. which is my least favorite time to workout but still killed it

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3 -
Had quite the epic cheat meal at the Chinese buffet.. (pics to come shortly =] )

Applied 5 Pumps in the AM and 5 post shower. Havent noticed anything significant yet... Its only been 3 days but i love how quicly this product dries and the consistency of it... really do

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
day 6 i believe... have been dosins 5-6 pumps upon waking up and 5-6 prior to bed. Diet has not been that good lately cause I am on vacation but surprisingly enough my stomach does feel tighter. even the gf made a comment on it. so this is a very good sign

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
question for ya guys... does this stuff operate in a similar fashion to an AI ? having some joint pain but it may be unrelated.

anyway just got back from vacation and defintely did not eat too well.. however there is no doubt in my mind AndroShred helped keep me lean.

some pics from todays workout

View attachment 153208View attachment 153209View attachment 153210View attachment 153211
looking good, man....hey are you NAVY????

yes, a good anti-cort will effect joints similar to an AI---up the fish oil!!!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looking good, man....hey are you NAVY????

yes, a good anti-cort will effect joints similar to an AI---up the fish oil!!!
yessir I am, reserves, but my unit is one that deploys often were up for a mobilization in a year and half :)

and good to know i guess i need to get my hands on some fish oil as i dont regularly supplement it.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
question for ya guys... does this stuff operate in a similar fashion to an AI ? having some joint pain but it may be unrelated.

anyway just got back from vacation and defintely did not eat too well.. however there is no doubt in my mind AndroShred helped keep me lean.

some pics from todays workout

View attachment 153208View attachment 153209View attachment 153210View attachment 153211
Sorry i didnt see this question sooner. Yes, it can possible have an effect on joints. Everyone is a little different but yes.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excellent log , keep up the great work! Love how quick this dries also!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yessir I am, reserves, but my unit is one that deploys often were up for a mobilization in a year and half :)

and good to know i guess i need to get my hands on some fish oil as i dont regularly supplement it.
GO NAVY

highly recommend the fish oil, particularly while using androshred!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Excellent log , keep up the great work! Love how quick this dries also!
and leaves a slight cooling/heating sensation to spots applied for a few minutes after applying.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rows what's ur diet looking like ? Deficit,maint,?
eating right around maintenance but i do follow the IF diet.

UPDATE:
i feel like this is the beginning of me starting to dry out.... have been feeling very lean and tight in the gym and pumps are more pronounced. ill try and get a swolfie in tomorrow.

product seems legit as of now

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
eating right around maintenance but i do follow the IF diet.

UPDATE:
i feel like this is the beginning of me starting to dry out.... have been feeling very lean and tight in the gym and pumps are more pronounced. ill try and get a swolfie in tomorrow.

product seems legit as of now
agreed!!!

if this tube lasts even close to 2 months it will be great value, imo.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
agreed!!!

if this tube lasts even close to 2 months it will be great value, imo.
theres no doubt that if this lasts two months then the price to product is AWESOME...

how u dosing bigt???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
theres no doubt that if this lasts two months then the price to product is AWESOME...

how u dosing bigt???
5-6 pumps am...5-6 pm.... am dose to neck and shoulders, pm dose to abdomen and sides. been using a sandwich baggie for applying and quickly running a hairdryer over after applying.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5-6 pumps am...5-6 pm.... am dose to neck and shoulders, pm dose to abdomen and sides. been using a sandwich baggie for applying and quickly running a hairdryer over after applying.
i like the idea of a sandwhich bag in order to negate absorbtion through hand... but this stuff fries real quickly for me so i wouldnt even need to do the drier... have u noticed tightening in ab and sides when applying there?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i like the idea of a sandwhich bag in order to negate absorbtion through hand... but this stuff fries real quickly for me so i wouldnt even need to do the drier... have u noticed tightening in ab and sides when applying there?
AB's-olutely...

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice thinking! Do you apply one pump at a time or 2or3 then spread it out?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, anyone experience cramping?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Veins are coming out nicely!!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking great! My appetite seems down.
Kind of a light naseous feeling. Could be just me. But noticed yesterday. Today i have that same feeling...
i want to say that i have no nauseous feelings at all!