Nicksox Losing Weight With Veinquish

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Nicksox Losing Weight With Veinquish

Thanks to justthere4comm and all the sharks at Vein Nutrition for giving me the chance to log Veinquish, their non stim fat burner! This is going to be a longer log since they were nice enough to send three bottles!
    A little about me, I was around 225 in Feb and will be starting this log at 201, so I've lost a decent amount of weight this year. I'm hoping to continue this trend down to around 190 if I can. I mostly follow IF with an 8 hour eating window and try to workout almost every day. Right now is 3 days weights and the rest cardio. So hop aboard and lets see if I can get down to 190 in the next few months!

2. Nicksox Losing Weight With Veinquish

Starting pic, weight 202
    Name:  IMG_3038.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  1.76 MB
    •   

3. I took my first dose this morning, so nothing to report yet. Going to get a lifting session in here shortly, then off to a cabin for tonight and tomorrow night with the wife, kiddo and some friends. Will report when I get back as I'll be bringing veinquish with me to take usual doses.

4. Fantastic! And, so it begins...
    @VeinNutrition @blueline438 @Marms
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

5. Git r dunnnnnn!
    •   

6. Get r done

Go Clemson.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295439-brofessorx-vanquishes-his.html#post5813550

7. First day was great! Had a good workout and finished off the day with some jet skiing in the lake. Last day of mini vacation today, took my first dose this morning and will hit up second this evening

8. Back to normal life off the lake and at work today. Had a great weekend with family and friends at the lake. Kiddo caught her first fish and had her first boat ride! Had some beers each day and didn't eat the best but didn't really pack on any weight, was 204 this morning. I'm betting back down to starting tomorrow. Dosed veinquish each morning and evening while gone and this morning. Gym shortly!

9. Any idea when the good feelz are supposed to hit?

10. Late to the party. Congrats man. Can't wait to see the changes.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep IG-The_One_BD438
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Blue10 for 10% off your order

11. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Any idea when the good feelz are supposed to hit?
    Not sure, I'm a pretty feel good dude already so hard for me to pinpoint. I will say I should be pretty tired today after the weekend I had, but am in good spirits and alert today.

12. Workout
    Squat 4x8
    leg extensions 3x10
    bench 4x8
    cable crossover 3x10
    underhand pulldowns 4x8
    incline row 4x8
    10 mins cardio.

Tomorrow is cardio/abs.

13. Updated second post with starting pic. Did 20 mins hiit cardio this morning and abs, feeling good!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Any idea when the good feelz are supposed to hit?
    It's not really a hit. You'll smile a little easier, and laugh more readily even at situations that might make you say meh. It lightens your mood, and permits you to move past what normally would be annoying. Hopefully it sneaks up on you. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Not sure, I'm a pretty feel good dude already so hard for me to pinpoint. I will say I should be pretty tired today after the weekend I had, but am in good spirits and alert today.
    You shouldn't notice too much until a few weeks, but it depends on your sensitivity, situations, and metabolism.
    I'd say a week or two is fair.

Workout
    Squat 4x8
    leg extensions 3x10
    bench 4x8
    cable crossover 3x10
    underhand pulldowns 4x8
    incline row 4x8
    10 mins cardio.

Tomorrow is cardio/abs.
    Solid workout!

Updated second post with starting pic. Did 20 mins hiit cardio this morning and abs, feeling good!
    Good on.

15. Very good workout today, just finished up, arms shaking a bit in a good way. Feeling very motivated. Side note, I can tell the forskolin dose is good, because it's making me fart alot, haha

Deadlift 4x8
    lunges 3x10
    arnold press 4x8
    plate raises 3x10
    pullups 4x8
    rear delt cable pully 3x10
    ten mins bike, went about 3 miles.

16. Off topic but do you still make transfusion? I got a tub awhile ago and wanted to leave a review but couldn't find a place to leave it. Really like it, came in handy during fasted workouts!

17. Hit up the gym early today for some cardio/abs. Did 25 mins on elliptical, one minute "jog" one min high incline fast pace. Ab work for about 15 mins

18. Really good workout this AM. Weight already down to 200.5 from 202 a week ago. Subtle body comp changes so far, no sides to speak of, good first week!

Leg Press 4x8
    Leg Curl 3x10
    Incline Bench 4x8
    rope tricep 3x10
    High row 4x8
    straight arm pulldown 3x10
    cable curls 3x10
    21's tricep pushdown x2
    21's db x2

Arms were freaking full after this one. Another thing I've noticed is that IF has been a bit easier for me, easier to make it to my feeding time without thinking I'm going to die.

19. How is it Sunday already?? Did cardio both Saturday and today. Yesterday did 25 mins elliptical, one min jog one min high intensity. Did 5 miles on the bike today at various reaistances

20. Following this worthy journey!

21. Back at the gym here today over lunch break. Been dosing as usual, once in the morning when I wake up, once around dinner time. Feeling good, think the "feel good" is starting to kick in for sure.

Squats 4x8
    leg extensions 3x10
    Bench 4x8
    cable cross over 3x10
    under hand pulldowns 4x8
    inverted rows 3x10
    2 miles fast bike ride.

Tomorrow morning cardio/abs, then the start of our fall softball league tomorrow night. Excited to get back out there.

22. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Back at the gym here today over lunch break. Been dosing as usual, once in the morning when I wake up, once around dinner time. Feeling good, think the "feel good" is starting to kick in for sure.

Squats 4x8
    leg extensions 3x10
    Bench 4x8
    cable cross over 3x10
    under hand pulldowns 4x8
    inverted rows 3x10
    2 miles fast bike ride.

Tomorrow morning cardio/abs, then the start of our fall softball league tomorrow night. Excited to get back out there.
    Great workout! I used to love to play softball. What size ball do you guys use? I loved the 12" and especially when it was beat up good so it was harder to hit far and made the running game more interesting. Really fun to play and a sneaky great workout.

23. Yep, we use the 12" ASA balls for our league. I always look forward to playing, been playing ball since I was 3 so don't plan on stopping anytime soon, lol. Had to give up baseball after some injuries, but this is good too. I play short stop and am still pretty quick, so I usually get a good workout in during the double headers. Likely negated by the few bud lights drank before/after

Did some cardio this morning along with abs, then more cardio tonight!

24. Good way to start the season last night! Only got out once, in my first at bat, lol. Hit an inside the park home run and was generally just running all over the place so got some extra cardio in. Hit up the gym for a quick workout today, didn't have much time as I went to visit my grandma in the hospital.

Deads 4x8
    arnold press 4x8
    plate raise 3x10
    pullups 4x8
    rear delt cable fly 3x10

25. Cardio and abs day today, did 25 mins on the elliptical one min jog, one min high incline fast pace. Then 10 mins of abs. Early AM workout tomorrow morning then heading to the Wisconsin Dells for a weekend bachelor party with the guys. Gonna be crazy. Think I'll post a two week update pic/weight update tomorrow before I leave.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Losing weight with HCG. Next want to gain muscle!
    By FreshlyBlend in forum Bulking
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 03:32 AM
  2. Not losing weight with Venom HD 3.0 ...Plz suggest .
    By shifrain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 06:15 PM
  3. can i lose weight with b complex injections
    By 1hotblackchick in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 12:55 PM
  4. losing weight with no stimulants
    By skratch in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 03:30 PM
  5. Exercise, Lose Weight With 'Exergaming'