Nicksox Losing Weight With Veinquish

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to justthere4comm and all the sharks at Vein Nutrition for giving me the chance to log Veinquish, their non stim fat burner! This is going to be a longer log since they were nice enough to send three bottles!
A little about me, I was around 225 in Feb and will be starting this log at 201, so I've lost a decent amount of weight this year. I'm hoping to continue this trend down to around 190 if I can. I mostly follow IF with an 8 hour eating window and try to workout almost every day. Right now is 3 days weights and the rest cardio. So hop aboard and lets see if I can get down to 190 in the next few months!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting pic, weight 202
IMG_3038.jpg

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took my first dose this morning, so nothing to report yet. Going to get a lifting session in here shortly, then off to a cabin for tonight and tomorrow night with the wife, kiddo and some friends. Will report when I get back as I'll be bringing veinquish with me to take usual doses.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fantastic! And, so it begins... :D
VeinNutrition blueline438 Marms

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get r done

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First day was great! Had a good workout and finished off the day with some jet skiing in the lake. Last day of mini vacation today, took my first dose this morning and will hit up second this evening

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back to normal life off the lake and at work today. Had a great weekend with family and friends at the lake. Kiddo caught her first fish and had her first boat ride! Had some beers each day and didn't eat the best but didn't really pack on any weight, was 204 this morning. I'm betting back down to starting tomorrow. Dosed veinquish each morning and evening while gone and this morning. Gym shortly!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when the good feelz are supposed to hit?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Late to the party. Congrats man. Can't wait to see the changes.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure, I'm a pretty feel good dude already so hard for me to pinpoint. I will say I should be pretty tired today after the weekend I had, but am in good spirits and alert today.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout
Squat 4x8
leg extensions 3x10
bench 4x8
cable crossover 3x10
underhand pulldowns 4x8
incline row 4x8
10 mins cardio.

Tomorrow is cardio/abs.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updated second post with starting pic. Did 20 mins hiit cardio this morning and abs, feeling good!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not really a hit. You'll smile a little easier, and laugh more readily even at situations that might make you say meh. It lightens your mood, and permits you to move past what normally would be annoying. Hopefully it sneaks up on you. Ha. :D

Not sure, I'm a pretty feel good dude already so hard for me to pinpoint. I will say I should be pretty tired today after the weekend I had, but am in good spirits and alert today.
You shouldn't notice too much until a few weeks, but it depends on your sensitivity, situations, and metabolism.
I'd say a week or two is fair.

Workout
Squat 4x8
leg extensions 3x10
bench 4x8
cable crossover 3x10
underhand pulldowns 4x8
incline row 4x8
10 mins cardio.

Tomorrow is cardio/abs.
Solid workout!

Updated second post with starting pic. Did 20 mins hiit cardio this morning and abs, feeling good!
Good on. :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very good workout today, just finished up, arms shaking a bit in a good way. Feeling very motivated. Side note, I can tell the forskolin dose is good, because it's making me fart alot, haha

Deadlift 4x8
lunges 3x10
arnold press 4x8
plate raises 3x10
pullups 4x8
rear delt cable pully 3x10
ten mins bike, went about 3 miles.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off topic but do you still make transfusion? I got a tub awhile ago and wanted to leave a review but couldn't find a place to leave it. Really like it, came in handy during fasted workouts!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit up the gym early today for some cardio/abs. Did 25 mins on elliptical, one minute "jog" one min high incline fast pace. Ab work for about 15 mins

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really good workout this AM. Weight already down to 200.5 from 202 a week ago. Subtle body comp changes so far, no sides to speak of, good first week!

Leg Press 4x8
Leg Curl 3x10
Incline Bench 4x8
rope tricep 3x10
High row 4x8
straight arm pulldown 3x10
cable curls 3x10
21's tricep pushdown x2
21's db x2

Arms were freaking full after this one. Another thing I've noticed is that IF has been a bit easier for me, easier to make it to my feeding time without thinking I'm going to die.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is it Sunday already?? Did cardio both Saturday and today. Yesterday did 25 mins elliptical, one min jog one min high intensity. Did 5 miles on the bike today at various reaistances

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following this worthy journey!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back at the gym here today over lunch break. Been dosing as usual, once in the morning when I wake up, once around dinner time. Feeling good, think the "feel good" is starting to kick in for sure.

Squats 4x8
leg extensions 3x10
Bench 4x8
cable cross over 3x10
under hand pulldowns 4x8
inverted rows 3x10
2 miles fast bike ride.

Tomorrow morning cardio/abs, then the start of our fall softball league tomorrow night. Excited to get back out there.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back at the gym here today over lunch break. Been dosing as usual, once in the morning when I wake up, once around dinner time. Feeling good, think the "feel good" is starting to kick in for sure.

Squats 4x8
leg extensions 3x10
Bench 4x8
cable cross over 3x10
under hand pulldowns 4x8
inverted rows 3x10
2 miles fast bike ride.

Tomorrow morning cardio/abs, then the start of our fall softball league tomorrow night. Excited to get back out there.
Great workout! I used to love to play softball. What size ball do you guys use? I loved the 12" and especially when it was beat up good so it was harder to hit far and made the running game more interesting. Really fun to play and a sneaky great workout.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, we use the 12" ASA balls for our league. I always look forward to playing, been playing ball since I was 3 so don't plan on stopping anytime soon, lol. Had to give up baseball after some injuries, but this is good too. I play short stop and am still pretty quick, so I usually get a good workout in during the double headers. Likely negated by the few bud lights drank before/after :)

Did some cardio this morning along with abs, then more cardio tonight!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good way to start the season last night! Only got out once, in my first at bat, lol. Hit an inside the park home run and was generally just running all over the place so got some extra cardio in. Hit up the gym for a quick workout today, didn't have much time as I went to visit my grandma in the hospital.

Deads 4x8
arnold press 4x8
plate raise 3x10
pullups 4x8
rear delt cable fly 3x10

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardio and abs day today, did 25 mins on the elliptical one min jog, one min high incline fast pace. Then 10 mins of abs. Early AM workout tomorrow morning then heading to the Wisconsin Dells for a weekend bachelor party with the guys. Gonna be crazy. Think I'll post a two week update pic/weight update tomorrow before I leave.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just made it to the dells! Did some mini golf now heading to the cabin, gonna be a fun weekend. Here's a two week update picture. Down to 199.5! So down two lbs since starting and feeling good.
IMG_3100.jpg

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back at it today, but hurting! Had a little too much fun/beers over the weekend, but thankfully with the Veinquish, only bumped up to 201, so that is a bit win and will be rid of that water weight soon. Just did 25 mins of cardio today, back at the weights tomorrow and hopefully feeling more like myself!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Back at it today, but hurting! Had a little too much fun/beers over the weekend, but thankfully with the Veinquish, only bumped up to 201, so that is a bit win and will be rid of that water weight soon. Just did 25 mins of cardio today, back at the weights tomorrow and hopefully feeling more like myself!
No guilt!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No guilt! Gotta cut loose sometimes, just wish I bounced back like when I was younger!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So decided to listen to my body and take a deload week from the weights here. Was starting to feel a bit run down and the weekend certainly didn't help. I've done cardio everyday this week though, going to do a quick full body workout with light weights tomorrow then be ready to hit the weights again hard next week. Should be good for me! did another 25 mins of cardio today and have been dosing Veinquish as usual. Back down to 200.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like a good plan!
I'd keep dosing the Veinquish anyway.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yessir! Been keeping up with the dosing and will continue too, really digging the effects so far, just taking a short lifting break

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a good workout in this morning, just made it to Chicago and seeing Green Day with the wife at Wrigley tonight!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't forgotten about you guys! Had (have) a lot going on right now so haven't had any time for weights, aside from some cardio. I've been dosing as usual and really liking how Veinquish has been helping keep the weight off as I've been slacking some in the gym.
Long story short, I got a call Friday morning while I was in Chicago and found out my Grandma was in the hospital, and not doing well. I've been there most of the weekend, and continue going a few times a day as we're told she's only got a few days left. On top of that, she was my grandpas caretaker as he's got about 6 months left due to cancer. So kind of in a whirlwind of stuff right now, but will get the workouts back on track here soon hopefully for my sanity!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually made it to the gym this am! Still alot going on, my grandma is getting moved back to her house for her last day or two there so she can pass away in peace. I've been running around from work to see her and my grandpa but suprisingly haven't been stressed at all, must be the positive portion of veinquish in full effect! Did a quick upper body circuit this morning with lighter weights, high reps. Will do something similar when I find time this week, hoping things calm down next week to hop back in a normal routine. Still right at 200lbs and feeling lean actually, even with some comfort cookies, lol.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So apparently that's what grandma wanted, she passed away yesterday morning sleeping in my grandpas arms. I actually found out right after 25 mins on the elliptical so got a bit of a workout in before the rough day. Things are still pretty raw and I've been over there most of yesterday and will be today. So likely nothing in the way of workouts the rest of the week as of now. Have been dosing as per usual and checked again this morning, still 200 lbs and feeling lean so thanks Veinquish!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all, back in the saddle here now after a rough couple of days. Looks like things are settling down here now so that's good. I dosed veinquish like usual throughout this but got up to 205 due to lack of effort and eating poorly. I have no doubt it would have been a lot more if not for that. Back to the grind here now and hit up weights and cardio today. Food intake will be back to normal now too, excited to get back in the swing! This week I'm doing bro splits easing back into it, looking to start a new program next week. Any suggestions for a three day lifting split? Open to full body each day or just straight splits,
Need to change it up

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Down to 203 this morning so the feeling sad cookie weight is falling off quick. Went in and did 20 mins cardio this morning and have softball this evening for some extra cardio. Playing the team we're tied for first with tonight, so gonna be fun!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back down to 200! Guess just had extra water weight from the poor diet, but back to normal and feeling good. We split our games last night so remain tied for first with two weeks to go. Got 30 mins of cardio in today, and almost done with first bottle of veinquish. Really like the slow build of this and can see how this could be a staple supp

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heart goes out to you man.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit up some legs and cardio today, feeling good down at 200 lbs again. Will hit up back and bi's tomorrow. Any recs on a 3 day weightlifting split?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love a 3 on 1 off program. Old School!

Day 1.
Chest / Biceps

Day 2.
Back / Triceps

Day 3.
Legs

Day 4.
Off / Cardio

I superset a lot, or reduce rest between sets.
Ok, I have no idea on how to slow down between sets unless someone is yelling at me to slow down.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back at it today at the gym, with a newfound focus and ready to kick some ass! Things have slowly settled back to normal and I'm so excited to get back into the swing of things. I just popped my second bottle of veinquish so must have been a sign! First month impressions are I really am enjoying this. Subtle fat loss but the mood enhancements are great. I've had a rough past two weeks with out much time for working out, but was able to keep most of the weight off with Veinquish, was at 203 this morning and am sure that is mostly water weight and i'll be back down to 200 come weds. Gonna keep this train rolling and hit that 105 for sure!

Squat 4x8
leg extension 3x10
bench 4x8
cable crossover 3x10
reverse grip pulldowns 4x8
seated row 3x10
ten mins fast biking

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great to hear! It's a nice long-term effect with regard to aiding in fat loss, but making the journey bearable and sustainable. There are so many stim based fat burners but this product permitted us to put in some great long term beneficial compounds you can take every day.

I'm loving it too.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, nice. Hit up some cardio this morning, twenty mins fast pace elliptical, softball tonight!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I missed the update yesterday! We won both softball games on Tuesday, just need to win two next to guarantee the championship! Got a good lift in yesterday, back down to 200 and feeling good and motivated! Today is cardio and abs, then going to visit my grandpa. He ended going into a retirement home/hospice yesterday so am feeling all the feels this past few weeks. It really gave me some perspective though, and showed just how quickly things can change. Here's yesterdays workout.
Deads 4x8
leg curl 3x10
arnold press 4x8
plate raises 3x10
pullups 4xfailure
reverse cable flyes 3x10
15 mins cardio

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a good workout this morning and shot my best 9 hole score in golf over a long lunch! Might not sound all that great but for me it's good and I've been steadily improving over the summer. Shot a 42 with 5 pars. 2 Double bogies screwed me, either way, I'm pretty stoked!
squat 4x8
leg extension 3x10
incline bench 4x8
chest dip machine thing 3x10
wide grip pull downs 4x8
inverted row 3x10
rope tricep 3x10
db curl 3x10
finished with 2 sets of 21's on cable curls and tricep extensions.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a good weekend with the crew and a wedding Sat night, was like a high school reunion it was awesome. Still rolling right along here, did 30 mins of cardio this morning along with some abs. Weights tomorrow along with championship softball Tuesday.