Wesb takes on VEINQUISH(sponsored)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Wesb takes on VEINQUISH(sponsored)

Big thanks to @justhere4comm and all the guys at Vein Nutrition for allowing me to log their VEINQUISH non stim fat burner! Super excited to give this a go. Been away from AM for a minute now due to work, can't wait to get this started

Name:  IMG_0074.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  241.6 KB

VEINQUISH: STIM-FREE FAT BURNER
    Overview:

Veinquish is a stimulant free "long-term" fat burner. We call it a long term fat burner because it needs to be taken consistently for at least a month for best results. Veinquish targets the two biggest hurdles in losing weight: 1. losing weight faster and 2. maintaining motivation and the mental fortitude to stick to your diet and training regiment. Our formulation hits the first point by increasing metabolism while suppressing appetite so you burn more calories and eat less food = lose weight faster. We hit the second point by including compounds that increase mental well-being, fight off anxiety and promote healthy cholesterol and cortisol levels. This product is best used for longer periods of time (30+ days) because some of the ingredients (specifically fucoxanthin) take some time to build up in the body before acting.

Now before continuing, we have to acknowledge the reality that there is no legal supplement on the market that can overcome a poor diet and exercise regiment. There is no legal product out there that will give you a shortcut to weight loss. The phrase "abs are made in the kitchen" is very much true. If you take Veinquish without changing your lifestyle (diet and exercise) do not expect to lose any significant fat loss. Veinquish aids in fat loss, but cannot cause significant weight loss without a proper diet and exercise regiment to complement it.

Ingredient Profile:

Caralluma Fimbriata 10:1- A concentrated extract of the herbal plant caralluma that helps suppress appetite. It is hypothesized to directly affect the hypothalamus in the brain to decrease appetite. It is most effective after about 1 month of consistent usage.

Ashwagandha - A compound that works as an adaptogen by reducing anxiety, stress, insomnia, and stress-induced depression. One of the main contributors to weight gain is anxiety and stress, this compounds helps to fight that and keep you on track.

7-oxodehydroepiandrosterone - More commonly known as 7-Keto, it is a metabolite of the hormone DHEA. 7-Keto is nonhormonal, meaning it does not affect testosterone or estrogen levels in men and women. This compound increases metabolic rate, this effect is more pronounced during a caloric restriction period. The synergy between 7-Keto and a calorie deficit makes it important that you are maintaining a diet and lifestyle in which you expend more energy that you consume.

Coleus Forskohlii - The bioactive ingredient forskolin increases levels of cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate); elevated levels of cAMP are associated with increased rate of fat loss and can amplify the effects of other fat burning compounds. Also seems to suppress asthmatic symptoms through bronchiol dilation, a similar mechanism in which the drug ephedrine also acts.

Brown Seaweed
    Fucoxanthin - Originally found in brown seaweeds, this compound becomes stored in fat cells. There, it prevents fat cells from growing and multiplying, thus inducing fat loss. It is important to note that it takes some time for this compound to take affect, so we suggest at least 1 month of consistent usage.

5-Hydroxytryptophan - More commonly known as 5-HTP, this compound converts into serotonin in the brain and results in increased happiness and anti-depression. 5-HTP has also shown to suppress appetite as well as aid in weight reduction.

Piperine- Increases the absorption and effectiveness of the other ingredients in this product.

Suggested Use:

Take 4 capsules a day, preferably in a split dosage. We suggest to t ake 2 capsules twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. For better absorption, take this product with 250-500mg of high quality fish oil or krill oil. This product may be taken with or without food. For best results, take this product consistently for at least 30 days. This product does not need to be cycled. This product is not intended for rapid weight lost. This product should be used as a supplement to an adequate diet and workout program.
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

2. Starting stats:

30 yr old
    220ish lbs
    5'11

I follow an IF type eating schedule. Usually 18 hours "fasted" plus bcaas and then the six hour feeding window.

Current supps:

Usually just bcaas while fasted and some alpha-y first thing in the morning. Not a big preworkout guy but I do use them now and then.

Dosing:

I'll be taking 2 caps in the morning then another 2 around dinner time. Unless told otherwise?

I'll update again tonight with some starter pics!
    •   

3. Looking great! Nice graphic.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

4. Awesome. In on this log.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

5. IN
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
    •   

6. In to see how it's done...

7. Following

Go Clemson.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295439-brofessorx-vanquishes-his.html#post5813550

8. *Important point. Label is incorrect on the percentage of Coleus Forskolin. It is 95%, not 10%.

9. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    *Important point. Label is incorrect on the percentage of Coleus Forskolin. It is 95%, not 10%.
    Thanks for the heads up

10. I think you're going to like that.
    We figured 50mg is a decent dose and split during the day would be really good. One could dose higher but then you have that flexibility to increase all elements safely weeks later.

11. Update:

So yesterday did some morning cardio and then shoulders/arms in the PM. Dosed the 2 first thing upon waking around 530am and then another dose at 6pm with dinner.

8/4

Took 2 first thing in the morning once again before morning cardio. Will take another dose after my workout tonight which will be legs.

Any advice on dosing times though? I typically don't eat until 12-2pm for my first meal and I know this stuff is better absorbed with some healthy fats. Just wanna make the most of it. Any ideas are welcome

12. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I think you're going to like that.
    We figured 50mg is a decent dose and split during the day would be really good. One could dose higher but then you have that flexibility to increase all elements safely weeks later.
    Yea definitely. I'm content with the 2 caps 2x a day. I may up it for bottle 2/3 but I'm definitely gonna keep it at 4 a day for the first 30 days.

13. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Awesome. In on this log.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    In to see how it's done...
    Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    Following
    Thanks for following along guys!

14. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Update:

So yesterday did some morning cardio and then shoulders/arms in the PM. Dosed the 2 first thing upon waking around 530am and then another dose at 6pm with dinner.

8/4

Took 2 first thing in the morning once again before morning cardio. Will take another dose after my workout tonight which will be legs.

Any advice on dosing times though? I typically don't eat until 12-2pm for my first meal and I know this stuff is better absorbed with some healthy fats. Just wanna make the most of it. Any ideas are welcome
    Timing isn't much of an issue with a decent spread between doses
    I don't see the need to be too particular with the timing. I think a fair separation between doses is enough to go by. I've been taking it about the same times as you for the past 2 weeks. I don't want to affect your log with my outcomes, so I'm going to let you decide how you feel with it, and give everyone feedback as time progresses.

Warning! Informercial (lol)
    The only thing I will add is, I love how this can be a long term low dose effective staple for those of us not in our prime years. (Over 45). I think after running it a solid dose for 12 weeks, a maintenance level can be achieved with 2 caps per day long term to maximize it's value. I mean really, $45 for a 60 day supply shipped at that point. Even less if one got the three bottle special for $119. That would be a 6 month supply. If my math is right, that would translate to $19 per month. Considering what's in it, and the cost of sourcing actives separately, this is crazy talk.

15. Quick starter n00d.....

Name:  IMG_0080.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  1.53 MB

Popped 2 this morning, don't know if I'll hit the gym today but, we shall see🦍🦍🦍🦍

16. 8/9

Current weight- 216lbs

Had a pretty good day today. Had a decent morning cardio. Did about a 3 mile bleacher run. Nice to get the blood going at 430AM

PM workout was as follows....

DL
    135x10x2
    225x5
    315x5
    405x5
    495x5

Standing DB rows
    60x15
    80x12x2
    100x10

BTN lat pull down
    160x10
    180x10x2
    200x10

Machine pullover/Rope face pulls SS
    X5

Then did the sauna for about 12 minutes. Solid workout, nice to see my strength sticking around while I drop some weight.

Dosing continues to be the same with 2am and 2pm about 12 hours apart. No complaints so far, looking forward to the rest of this run.
  17. Wesb takes on VEINQUISH(sponsored)

Looking at another morning cardio/hiit session tomorrow followed up with legs in the PM. Will update after that!

18. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Looking at another morning cardio/hiit session tomorrow followed up with legs in the PM. Will update after that!
    Looks like legs and cardio did you in lol
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Looks like legs and cardio did you in lol
    Ha sorry, been busy with school. Update coming tonight

20. Update:

Just did a quick fasted 3 mile run on the track. Took me about 20 minutes. Gonna hit chest tonight.

Weights been steady, fluctuates from 212-216ish depending what I eat for the day.

No complaints so far. Will update later tonight.

21. Workout:

Good lift tonight. Hit some legs for the second time this week. Workout looked like this...

DL
    135x5x2
    225x5x2
    315x5
    405x5
    515x3x2
    565x1x3

Leg press
    380x25
    580x25x2
    670x25

Lying leg curl
    75x15x4

Leg extension
    160x15x2
    180x15
    225x15

Solid workout, felt good and strong even in my minor caloric deficit. Popped 2 veinquish at 5am then another 2 around 6pm post workout. Probly hit some back tomorrow with an AM cardio session. We'll see though

22. Hows it going ?
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

23. ^ What he said. How's it going?

24. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    ^ What he said. How's it going?
    What he said....^^^^:/

25. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Hows it going ?
    Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    ^ What he said. How's it going?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    What he said....^^^^:/
    I'm alive guys, super sorry. Military has taken over my life these past few weeks. Update tonight and I owe you guys an additional bottle to log.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CaptHowdy5150 takes on Dexaprine (Sponsored Review)
    By CaptHowdy5150 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 08:43 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 06:22 PM
  3. Grambo takes on MN X-Factor Advanced (Sponsored)
    By Grambo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 04:00 PM
  4. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 06:01 AM
  5. Joeflex73 takes on NOS-FX (AX Sponsored, Alpha test)
    By joeflex73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 05:17 AM