Tank Veinquishing The Fat! (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 16 123 ... Last
  1. Tank Veinquishing The Fat! (Sponsored)

Thanks to Vein Nutrition and a big shout out to @justhere4comm for including me in this 3 bottle logging opportunity.

This is the feel good non stim weight loss assist that hopefully is just what I need to reach my fat loss goals.

Cutting fat is getting harder and harder for 3 main reasons.
    1) I'm no spring chicken
    2) I'm at the last 25-35lbs of a loooooong cut, so I really have to work for every lb lost
    3)I'm disinclined to lose any hard earned muscle.

I'm about 2 weeks off a 90 day recomp cycle - even lost a little fat while getting significantly stronger - and now it's time to attempt to specifically focus (mostly) on fat loss.

I lift between 3-5 times a week. Focused. Hardcore. Almost completely compound exercises. 60-90 seconds max between sets. Between 5-20 reps a set; depending on the week. I try to build up on my heavy sets to high reps.

Additionally I do 20 minutes of cardio every morning. That's it. No more. Absolutely.

I've been doing keto since before it was cool....I just feel better on higher fat and lower carbs. I usually take about a month a year where I go high carb and lower fat, but then I'm really tight on my cals.

I won't post up macros. My meals are almost exactly the same daily: 2 large coffees mixed with whey and coconut oil, 3-5 egg omelette in coconut oil, a whey drink post wo, and some kind of beef and eggs meal with a pile of greens. I sometimes switch out a large handfull of fatty nuts and a protein drink for the omlette.

That's it. I don't cheat on my diet and I don't miss some kind of workout or my cardio. If I'm traveling I still get it done somehow.

I will weigh in in the morning to start. I was considering waiting post weekend to start....but nope......gonna get this rolling tomorrow.

I will be doing a split dose with fish oil twice a day.

So here we go again!

2. Final Review

This is definitely a go to product!
    The appetite supression is off the charts - definitely more in line with some stimmed up old school stuff - but with out the stim issues or old school sides. I'm a guy that really likes to eat but some days I had to force the cals in!

There's a very chilled out mellowing effect that kicks in after a few weeks, which is very pleasant and very helpful when having to deal with stuff - whatever that stuff may be.

I definitely would use this again on a cut, or maybe even for maintenance for a while.
    •   

3. Name:  IMG_0074.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  241.6 KB

VEINQUISH: STIM-FREE FAT BURNER
    Overview:

Veinquish is a stimulant free "long-term" fat burner. We call it a long term fat burner because it needs to be taken consistently for at least a month for best results. Veinquish targets the two biggest hurdles in losing weight: 1. losing weight faster and 2. maintaining motivation and the mental fortitude to stick to your diet and training regiment. Our formulation hits the first point by increasing metabolism while suppressing appetite so you burn more calories and eat less food = lose weight faster. We hit the second point by including compounds that increase mental well-being, fight off anxiety and promote healthy cholesterol and cortisol levels. This product is best used for longer periods of time (30+ days) because some of the ingredients (specifically fucoxanthin) take some time to build up in the body before acting.

Now before continuing, we have to acknowledge the reality that there is no legal supplement on the market that can overcome a poor diet and exercise regiment. There is no legal product out there that will give you a shortcut to weight loss. The phrase "abs are made in the kitchen" is very much true. If you take Veinquish without changing your lifestyle (diet and exercise) do not expect to lose any significant fat loss. Veinquish aids in fat loss, but cannot cause significant weight loss without a proper diet and exercise regiment to complement it.

Ingredient Profile:

Caralluma Fimbriata 10:1- A concentrated extract of the herbal plant caralluma that helps suppress appetite. It is hypothesized to directly affect the hypothalamus in the brain to decrease appetite. It is most effective after about 1 month of consistent usage.

Ashwagandha - A compound that works as an adaptogen by reducing anxiety, stress, insomnia, and stress-induced depression. One of the main contributors to weight gain is anxiety and stress, this compounds helps to fight that and keep you on track.

7-oxodehydroepiandrosterone - More commonly known as 7-Keto, it is a metabolite of the hormone DHEA. 7-Keto is nonhormonal, meaning it does not affect testosterone or estrogen levels in men and women. This compound increases metabolic rate, this effect is more pronounced during a caloric restriction period. The synergy between 7-Keto and a calorie deficit makes it important that you are maintaining a diet and lifestyle in which you expend more energy that you consume.

Coleus Forskohlii - The bioactive ingredient forskolin increases levels of cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate); elevated levels of cAMP are associated with increased rate of fat loss and can amplify the effects of other fat burning compounds. Also seems to suppress asthmatic symptoms through bronchiol dilation, a similar mechanism in which the drug ephedrine also acts.

Brown Seaweed
    Fucoxanthin - Originally found in brown seaweeds, this compound becomes stored in fat cells. There, it prevents fat cells from growing and multiplying, thus inducing fat loss. It is important to note that it takes some time for this compound to take affect, so we suggest at least 1 month of consistent usage.

5-Hydroxytryptophan - More commonly known as 5-HTP, this compound converts into serotonin in the brain and results in increased happiness and anti-depression. 5-HTP has also shown to suppress appetite as well as aid in weight reduction.

Piperine- Increases the absorption and effectiveness of the other ingredients in this product.

Suggested Use:

Take 4 capsules a day, preferably in a split dosage. We suggest to t ake 2 capsules twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. For better absorption, take this product with 250-500mg of high quality fish oil or krill oil. This product may be taken with or without food. For best results, take this product consistently for at least 30 days. This product does not need to be cycled. This product is not intended for rapid weight lost. This product should be used as a supplement to an adequate diet and workout program

4. In for shredding
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    In for shredding
    Welcome to the shred!

6. Already proud!
    @VeinNutrition @blueline438 @Marms
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

7. Really interested in this. Glad it's being logged by a fellow old guy!

In for shyts and giggles
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

8. Wouldn't miss it!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

9. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Already proud!
    Thank you brohime. Much appreciated!

10. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Really interested in this. Glad it's being logged by a fellow old guy!

In for shyts and giggles
    Old guys rule!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Wouldn't miss it!
    Now I REALLY gotta work - king of the old guys is here! Lmbfao

12. I'm in

13. Quote Originally Posted by JCon7 View Post
    I'm in
    Welcome. Thanks for hangin out.

14. Someone said my name ?
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Someone said my name ?
    Shizz just got real!

16. Shred or die!! Right @MonteRXS ??

17. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Shred or die!! Right @MonteRXS ??
    You do mean shred or DIET, right?

18. Name:  IMG_20170802_154216.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  1.34 MB
    Stuff has arrived - time to work!

19. I've had my eye on this product. Excited to see how it works for you, man!

20. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    I've had my eye on this product. Excited to see how it works for you, man!
    Welcome to the neighborhood!

21. Awesome! In on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

22. In GET IT !
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

23. In! Many of the components are compounds that I have added to my weight loss stack at one time or another. Interested to see how they work together for you.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Awesome! In on this!
    Very welcome, of course!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BATTLE STATIONS - CARY BLASTS THE FAT (SPONSORED)
    By Cary K in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-06-2013, 01:22 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 09:38 PM
  3. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 09:47 PM
  4. Smackin' the Fat off Milas (sponsored)
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 09:36 PM
  5. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 09:30 PM