Tank Veinquishing The Fat! (Sponsored)

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Vein Nutrition and a big shout out to justhere4comm for including me in this 3 bottle logging opportunity.

This is the feel good non stim weight loss assist that hopefully is just what I need to reach my fat loss goals.

Cutting fat is getting harder and harder for 3 main reasons.
1) I'm no spring chicken
2) I'm at the last 25-35lbs of a loooooong cut, so I really have to work for every lb lost
3)I'm disinclined to lose any hard earned muscle.

I'm about 2 weeks off a 90 day recomp cycle - even lost a little fat while getting significantly stronger - and now it's time to attempt to specifically focus (mostly) on fat loss.

I lift between 3-5 times a week. Focused. Hardcore. Almost completely compound exercises. 60-90 seconds max between sets. Between 5-20 reps a set; depending on the week. I try to build up on my heavy sets to high reps.

Additionally I do 20 minutes of cardio every morning. That's it. No more. Absolutely.

I've been doing keto since before it was cool....I just feel better on higher fat and lower carbs. I usually take about a month a year where I go high carb and lower fat, but then I'm really tight on my cals.

I won't post up macros. My meals are almost exactly the same daily: 2 large coffees mixed with whey and coconut oil, 3-5 egg omelette in coconut oil, a whey drink post wo, and some kind of beef and eggs meal with a pile of greens. I sometimes switch out a large handfull of fatty nuts and a protein drink for the omlette.

That's it. I don't cheat on my diet and I don't miss some kind of workout or my cardio. If I'm traveling I still get it done somehow.

I will weigh in in the morning to start. I was considering waiting post weekend to start....but nope......gonna get this rolling tomorrow.

I will be doing a split dose with fish oil twice a day.

So here we go again!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

This is definitely a go to product!
The appetite supression is off the charts - definitely more in line with some stimmed up old school stuff - but with out the stim issues or old school sides. I'm a guy that really likes to eat but some days I had to force the cals in!

There's a very chilled out mellowing effect that kicks in after a few weeks, which is very pleasant and very helpful when having to deal with stuff - whatever that stuff may be.

I definitely would use this again on a cut, or maybe even for maintenance for a while.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
IMG_0074.jpg

VEINQUISH: STIM-FREE FAT BURNER
Overview:

Veinquish is a stimulant free "long-term" fat burner. We call it a long term fat burner because it needs to be taken consistently for at least a month for best results. Veinquish targets the two biggest hurdles in losing weight: 1. losing weight faster and 2. maintaining motivation and the mental fortitude to stick to your diet and training regiment. Our formulation hits the first point by increasing metabolism while suppressing appetite so you burn more calories and eat less food = lose weight faster. We hit the second point by including compounds that increase mental well-being, fight off anxiety and promote healthy cholesterol and cortisol levels. This product is best used for longer periods of time (30+ days) because some of the ingredients (specifically fucoxanthin) take some time to build up in the body before acting.

Now before continuing, we have to acknowledge the reality that there is no legal supplement on the market that can overcome a poor diet and exercise regiment. There is no legal product out there that will give you a shortcut to weight loss. The phrase "abs are made in the kitchen" is very much true. If you take Veinquish without changing your lifestyle (diet and exercise) do not expect to lose any significant fat loss. Veinquish aids in fat loss, but cannot cause significant weight loss without a proper diet and exercise regiment to complement it.

Ingredient Profile:

Caralluma Fimbriata 10:1- A concentrated extract of the herbal plant caralluma that helps suppress appetite. It is hypothesized to directly affect the hypothalamus in the brain to decrease appetite. It is most effective after about 1 month of consistent usage.

Ashwagandha - A compound that works as an adaptogen by reducing anxiety, stress, insomnia, and stress-induced depression. One of the main contributors to weight gain is anxiety and stress, this compounds helps to fight that and keep you on track.

7-oxodehydroepiandrosterone - More commonly known as 7-Keto, it is a metabolite of the hormone DHEA. 7-Keto is nonhormonal, meaning it does not affect testosterone or estrogen levels in men and women. This compound increases metabolic rate, this effect is more pronounced during a caloric restriction period. The synergy between 7-Keto and a calorie deficit makes it important that you are maintaining a diet and lifestyle in which you expend more energy that you consume.

Coleus Forskohlii - The bioactive ingredient forskolin increases levels of cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate); elevated levels of cAMP are associated with increased rate of fat loss and can amplify the effects of other fat burning compounds. Also seems to suppress asthmatic symptoms through bronchiol dilation, a similar mechanism in which the drug ephedrine also acts.

Brown Seaweed
Fucoxanthin - Originally found in brown seaweeds, this compound becomes stored in fat cells. There, it prevents fat cells from growing and multiplying, thus inducing fat loss. It is important to note that it takes some time for this compound to take affect, so we suggest at least 1 month of consistent usage.

5-Hydroxytryptophan - More commonly known as 5-HTP, this compound converts into serotonin in the brain and results in increased happiness and anti-depression. 5-HTP has also shown to suppress appetite as well as aid in weight reduction.

Piperine- Increases the absorption and effectiveness of the other ingredients in this product.

Suggested Use:

Take 4 capsules a day, preferably in a split dosage. We suggest to t ake 2 capsules twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. For better absorption, take this product with 250-500mg of high quality fish oil or krill oil. This product may be taken with or without food. For best results, take this product consistently for at least 30 days. This product does not need to be cycled. This product is not intended for rapid weight lost. This product should be used as a supplement to an adequate diet and workout program

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Anybody and everyone else welcome to stop by, hangout, fat shame (just me....;)), and give constructive and non constructive criticism.....
bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan hairygrandpa Dirty Dan UnicornDrpns Jebrook Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso 123abcabcabc cwages TheMyth

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for shredding

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Already proud!
VeinNutrition blueline438 Marms

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really interested in this. Glad it's being logged by a fellow old guy!

In for shyts and giggles

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I've had my eye on this product. Excited to see how it works for you, man!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
In! Many of the components are compounds that I have added to my weight loss stack at one time or another. Interested to see how they work together for you.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
In! Many of the components are compounds that I have added to my weight loss stack at one time or another. Interested to see how they work together for you.
I hear you. I've used some of them seperately too. Here's to the sum being greater than the parts!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Day 1
The scales have conspired against me today - I weighed in at an even 253lbs across the board. That's what clean living will get you....a 3lbs bump outa nowhere! :)
Truth is my weight can fluctuate 2-3 lbs day to day - water intake, food outtake, sodium, etc; all factors. That's why I try not to weigh myself more than once a week. Or else it would drive me loco in my cavesa!

Popped my first dose this am with fishoil and coconut oil. Not expecting any sudden overwhelming feelz; as clearly stated in the lit, this is a long haul supp.

Done did my cardio this morning and will be heading out a little later to do some mid rep back work.

Cheers

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Gym was considerably emptier than usual - a little heat/humidity will do that here. Actually barely had to wait for anything.

Back and Traps like this:
Not too heavy.
6-8 sets of 10 for each excercise.Except for fatty pull ups which I do amrap.

Cable Pull downs
Fatty pull ups
Hammer rows
Hammer seated shrugs (for some reason, much harder than standing)
Lower back machine
Rope pulls
Straight arm press down

And that was enough.....

Just a note for anyone stopping by. First off - howdy! Secondly, you might notice that there are no squats or dedz mentioned. I had an incident where I forgot I wasn't 20 anymore and was doing rack pulls with insane weight. Now, I don't have a leg day - however, anytime I feel good, I'll grab a lightish weight and bust out a set of squats or dedz. Just a set. Happens about once a week. Usually between 225lbs-315lbs. Doc says I should lay in bed to heal up. Yeah, and lose my mind!

Low carb Egg roll in a bowl for dinner....maybe I'll go all millenial and take a picture. Lol

Cheers

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gym was considerably emptier than usual - a little heat/humidity will do that here. Actually barely had to wait for anything.

Back and Traps like this:
Not too heavy.
6-8 sets of 10 for each excercise.Except for fatty pull ups which I do amrap.

Cable Pull downs
Fatty pull ups
Hammer rows
Hammer seated shrugs (for some reason, much harder than standing)
Lower back machine
Rope pulls
Straight arm press down

And that was enough.....

Just a note for anyone stopping by. First off - howdy! Secondly, you might notice that there are no squats or dedz mentioned. I had an incident where I forgot I wasn't 20 anymore and was doing rack pulls with insane weight. Now, I don't have a leg day - however, anytime I feel good, I'll grab a lightish weight and bust out a set of squats or dedz. Just a set. Happens about once a week. Usually between 225lbs-315lbs. Doc says I should lay in bed to heal up. Yeah, and lose my mind!

Low carb Egg roll in a bowl for dinner....maybe I'll go all millenial and take a picture. Lol

Cheers
what the hell were you thinking? rack pulls at your age,
I can do like a 1/4 of my standing weight on hammer seated shrugs,

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
what the hell were you thinking? rack pulls at your age,
I can do like a 1/4 of my standing weight on hammer seated shrugs,
Duuuuude! It was only about 620lbs......lol
The trouble happened when I started doing them straight leg.......what a dumazzzz!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Duuuuude! It was only about 620lbs......lol
The trouble happened when I started doing them straight leg.......what a dumazzzz!
I have screwed up my back twice doing bent over rows. Every time I think I am "healed" enough to try them again, I screw it up. dedz and squats I am usually OK (although I lost focus and form on dedz once, and you can guess the rest). Having chronic lower back issues is a b*tch. Now when I want to do bent over rows I lay facing an incline bench, like with spider curls, and row the BB up from that position. But then again all I have is a very small home gym, so my only options are the power blocks (DBs and 1 straight bar BB) and my incline bench, so I have to get creative :).

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have screwed up my back twice doing bent over rows. Every time I think I am "healed" enough to try them again, I screw it up. dedz and squats I am usually OK (although I lost focus and form on dedz once, and you can guess the rest). Having chronic lower back issues is a b*tch. Now when I want to do bent over rows I lay facing an incline bench, like with spider curls, and row the BB up from that position. But then again all I have is a very small home gym, so my only options are the power blocks (DBs and 1 straight bar BB) and my incline bench, so I have to get creative :).
Funny as we get older we figure this stuff out the hard way!
I got younger guys at the gym will ask why do you do certain lifts a different way and I tell them to support or make sure my back is alighted properly.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Funny as we get older we figure this stuff out the hard way!
I got younger guys at the gym will ask why do you do certain lifts a different way and I tell them to support or make sure my back is alighted properly.
I love it when the "full range of motion" police start harassing me - I used to explain what it takes to lift safely once you reach a certain level of maturity - now I just smile and think all kinds of evil thoughts ;)

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait for the form police to start up when u post vids on insta lol. My buddy posts vids all the time and his forms not perfect but he does how he can and man ppl r brutal vs him.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Wait for the form police to start up when u post vids on insta lol. My buddy posts vids all the time and his forms not perfect but he does how he can and man ppl r brutal vs him.
Its usually the armchair coaches or guys who can barely lift.....judgemental dipwads!:/

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Judgement of others' form will result in severe humor at their expense. :D

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ndyP9wiaWU
this guy even has the shoes!

I cringed. That is how you get hurt. Lighter weight, better form, more strength and bigger muscles.
It looked as though he could do the weight too. A little pep talk after and I bet he fixes that. The tape trick with the small of your back helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGf3oPiqmwA
And, holy crap! I thought I was going to see someone die. I was scrambling to pause the video lol. Those guys got him fast.
Good examples of knowing your limitations is very important.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
People psyche themselves into doing crazeeee stuff. Brainpower and willpower can get you a few more reps and lbs, but that second guy had nooooo business with that weight.

For some reason, every time I see a "fail" video, it reminds me of someone I've seen! Lol

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
I split the doses yesterday about 12hrs apart - unless told otherwise, I think I'll try to stick to that.

Done did my cardio (I might have done 10 min extra, but I wouldn't make it a habit:))

Heading out in a bit to get in a good workout before the weekend.
Gotta be on guard for weekend food. I usually just stick to my macros but loosen the total cals. I'm thinking a big salmon steak tonight...hmmmmm......

Cheers

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Following along.