Tank Veinquishing The Fat! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 15 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    In GET IT !
    Thanks and thanks!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    In! Many of the components are compounds that I have added to my weight loss stack at one time or another. Interested to see how they work together for you.
    I hear you. I've used some of them seperately too. Here's to the sum being greater than the parts!
    •   

3. Day 1
    The scales have conspired against me today - I weighed in at an even 253lbs across the board. That's what clean living will get you....a 3lbs bump outa nowhere!
    Truth is my weight can fluctuate 2-3 lbs day to day - water intake, food outtake, sodium, etc; all factors. That's why I try not to weigh myself more than once a week. Or else it would drive me loco in my cavesa!

Popped my first dose this am with fishoil and coconut oil. Not expecting any sudden overwhelming feelz; as clearly stated in the lit, this is a long haul supp.

Done did my cardio this morning and will be heading out a little later to do some mid rep back work.

Cheers

4. Gym was considerably emptier than usual - a little heat/humidity will do that here. Actually barely had to wait for anything.

Back and Traps like this:
    Not too heavy.
    6-8 sets of 10 for each excercise.Except for fatty pull ups which I do amrap.

Cable Pull downs
    Fatty pull ups
    Hammer rows
    Hammer seated shrugs (for some reason, much harder than standing)
    Lower back machine
    Rope pulls
    Straight arm press down

And that was enough.....

Just a note for anyone stopping by. First off - howdy! Secondly, you might notice that there are no squats or dedz mentioned. I had an incident where I forgot I wasn't 20 anymore and was doing rack pulls with insane weight. Now, I don't have a leg day - however, anytime I feel good, I'll grab a lightish weight and bust out a set of squats or dedz. Just a set. Happens about once a week. Usually between 225lbs-315lbs. Doc says I should lay in bed to heal up. Yeah, and lose my mind!

Low carb Egg roll in a bowl for dinner....maybe I'll go all millenial and take a picture. Lol

Cheers

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Gym was considerably emptier than usual - a little heat/humidity will do that here. Actually barely had to wait for anything.

Back and Traps like this:
    Not too heavy.
    6-8 sets of 10 for each excercise.Except for fatty pull ups which I do amrap.

Cable Pull downs
    Fatty pull ups
    Hammer rows
    Hammer seated shrugs (for some reason, much harder than standing)
    Lower back machine
    Rope pulls
    Straight arm press down

And that was enough.....

Just a note for anyone stopping by. First off - howdy! Secondly, you might notice that there are no squats or dedz mentioned. I had an incident where I forgot I wasn't 20 anymore and was doing rack pulls with insane weight. Now, I don't have a leg day - however, anytime I feel good, I'll grab a lightish weight and bust out a set of squats or dedz. Just a set. Happens about once a week. Usually between 225lbs-315lbs. Doc says I should lay in bed to heal up. Yeah, and lose my mind!

Low carb Egg roll in a bowl for dinner....maybe I'll go all millenial and take a picture. Lol

Cheers
    what the hell were you thinking? rack pulls at your age,
    I can do like a 1/4 of my standing weight on hammer seated shrugs,
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    what the hell were you thinking? rack pulls at your age,
    I can do like a 1/4 of my standing weight on hammer seated shrugs,
    Duuuuude! It was only about 620lbs......lol
    The trouble happened when I started doing them straight leg.......what a dumazzzz!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Duuuuude! It was only about 620lbs......lol
    The trouble happened when I started doing them straight leg.......what a dumazzzz!
    I have screwed up my back twice doing bent over rows. Every time I think I am "healed" enough to try them again, I screw it up. dedz and squats I am usually OK (although I lost focus and form on dedz once, and you can guess the rest). Having chronic lower back issues is a b*tch. Now when I want to do bent over rows I lay facing an incline bench, like with spider curls, and row the BB up from that position. But then again all I have is a very small home gym, so my only options are the power blocks (DBs and 1 straight bar BB) and my incline bench, so I have to get creative .
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    I have screwed up my back twice doing bent over rows. Every time I think I am "healed" enough to try them again, I screw it up. dedz and squats I am usually OK (although I lost focus and form on dedz once, and you can guess the rest). Having chronic lower back issues is a b*tch. Now when I want to do bent over rows I lay facing an incline bench, like with spider curls, and row the BB up from that position. But then again all I have is a very small home gym, so my only options are the power blocks (DBs and 1 straight bar BB) and my incline bench, so I have to get creative .
    Funny as we get older we figure this stuff out the hard way!
    I got younger guys at the gym will ask why do you do certain lifts a different way and I tell them to support or make sure my back is alighted properly.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Funny as we get older we figure this stuff out the hard way!
    I got younger guys at the gym will ask why do you do certain lifts a different way and I tell them to support or make sure my back is alighted properly.
    I love it when the "full range of motion" police start harassing me - I used to explain what it takes to lift safely once you reach a certain level of maturity - now I just smile and think all kinds of evil thoughts

10. Wait for the form police to start up when u post vids on insta lol. My buddy posts vids all the time and his forms not perfect but he does how he can and man ppl r brutal vs him.

11. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Wait for the form police to start up when u post vids on insta lol. My buddy posts vids all the time and his forms not perfect but he does how he can and man ppl r brutal vs him.
    Its usually the armchair coaches or guys who can barely lift.....judgemental dipwads!:/

12. Judgement of others' form will result in severe humor at their expense.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

13. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Good examples. Personally I would be embarrassed to post me squatting 215 and taking so much time and bent over like that. But hey I don't know that dudes history so maybe this is actually a major progression for him

14. subbed. This stuff looks really good!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ndyP9wiaWU
    this guy even has the shoes!

I cringed. That is how you get hurt. Lighter weight, better form, more strength and bigger muscles.
    It looked as though he could do the weight too. A little pep talk after and I bet he fixes that. The tape trick with the small of your back helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGf3oPiqmwA
    And, holy crap! I thought I was going to see someone die. I was scrambling to pause the video lol. Those guys got him fast.
    Good examples of knowing your limitations is very important.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

16. People psyche themselves into doing crazeeee stuff. Brainpower and willpower can get you a few more reps and lbs, but that second guy had nooooo business with that weight.

For some reason, every time I see a "fail" video, it reminds me of someone I've seen! Lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    subbed. This stuff looks really good!
    Welcome. Yup, we got great hope for this one!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Welcome. Yup, we got great hope for this one!
    I had just bought a bottle of the Jarrow Ashwaghanda. This is that and THEN some...

19. Day 2
    I split the doses yesterday about 12hrs apart - unless told otherwise, I think I'll try to stick to that.

Done did my cardio (I might have done 10 min extra, but I wouldn't make it a habit)

Heading out in a bit to get in a good workout before the weekend.
    Gotta be on guard for weekend food. I usually just stick to my macros but loosen the total cals. I'm thinking a big salmon steak tonight...hmmmmm......

Cheers

20. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Holy shi

First one looked like a volleyball or basketball player. Seen them doing questionable stuff before.

21. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Holy shi

First one looked like a volleyball or basketball player. Seen them doing questionable stuff before.
    Yeah @Studhorse don't suffer no fools!

22. Following along.

Go Clemson.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295439-brofessorx-vanquishes-his.html#post5813550

23. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    That last vid should be titled worst spotters ever. Poor kid clearly has no education/experience on how to bail on a lift.

Go Clemson.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295439-brofessorx-vanquishes-his.html#post5813550

24. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    Following along.
    Howdy hey!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BATTLE STATIONS - CARY BLASTS THE FAT (SPONSORED)
    By Cary K in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-06-2013, 12:22 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 08:38 PM
  3. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 08:47 PM
  4. Smackin' the Fat off Milas (sponsored)
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 08:36 PM
  5. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 08:30 PM