SPONSORED Hi-Tech's Laxogenin run

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello all,

I have been fortunate enough to be selected to log Hi Tech's new laxogenin product. I do have a couple of questions on this product for the reps before I begin:
1. What is the dosing protocol for this product? Should I take everyday or just on training days? I understand that laxo increases protein synthesis, so I would imagine that it would be dosing everyday, but I do not want to waste any, so I ask just to make sure.2,
2. Would Hi Tech prefer that I stop using my staples: basically everything in ergonine?

With that out of the way I will be attempting to make lean gains during this run. My strategy is to hit all rep ranges throughout the week. My heavy sets will be cluster sets. In order to overload mechanical damage, I will also be using sets consisting of 7-8 heavy eccentrics followed immediately by 8 4010 reps at a lower weight. I will also be incorporating tri sets with a 6, 12, 20 rep scheme in order to accumulate density and lactic acid. These sets will be for a separate body part aside from what I am training heavy that day. I.e. Heavy legs with 6,12, 20 for Biceps.

I will also be incorporating drops sets with intraset weighted stretching ala Ben Pakulski's Mi40.

special emphasis will be placed on arms and shoulders. They will get more frequency and perhaps earlier priority than my other muscle groups.

I have been following a 2800 kcal diet but have also been doing twice a day training, therefore I am going to drop to 2600 kcals and go from there. My protein intake will be increased to around 250 g/day in order to take advantage of laxo's effects on protein synthesis. My fats and carbs will be adjusted based on whether I train that day, what groups I train, etc. I have developed a pretty good metabolic flexibility this past summer. This was confirmed by a genetics test that I had done. In short, if I need the carbs, I'm using them. Also due to recommendations from the same test, I am going to keep my saturated fat intake below 22g/day.

The details to my training sessions will be elaborated upon in days to come after I receive the product. Pics to come as well.

Any questions/ suggestions are welcome, and I will get to them as soon as I get a chance.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Woo! In!

santangalo

Awards
Hello all,

I have been fortunate enough to be selected to log Hi Tech's new laxogenin product. I do have a couple of questions on this product for the reps before I begin:
1. What is the dosing protocol for this product? Should I take everyday or just on training days? I understand that laxo increases protein synthesis, so I would imagine that it would be dosing everyday, but I do not want to waste any, so I ask just to make sure.2,
2. Would Hi Tech prefer that I stop using my staples: basically everything in ergonine?

With that out of the way I will be attempting to make lean gains during this run. My strategy is to hit all rep ranges throughout the week. My heavy sets will be cluster sets. In order to overload mechanical damage, I will also be using sets consisting of 7-8 heavy eccentrics followed immediately by 8 4010 reps at a lower weight. I will also be incorporating tri sets with a 6, 12, 20 rep scheme in order to accumulate density and lactic acid. These sets will be for a separate body part aside from what I am training heavy that day. I.e. Heavy legs with 6,12, 20 for Biceps.

I will also be incorporating drops sets with intraset weighted stretching ala Ben Pakulski's Mi40.

special emphasis will be placed on arms and shoulders. They will get more frequency and perhaps earlier priority than my other muscle groups.

I have been following a 2800 kcal diet but have also been doing twice a day training, therefore I am going to drop to 2600 kcals and go from there. My protein intake will be increased to around 250 g/day in order to take advantage of laxo's effects on protein synthesis. My fats and carbs will be adjusted based on whether I train that day, what groups I train, etc. I have developed a pretty good metabolic flexibility this past summer. This was confirmed by a genetics test that I had done. In short, if I need the carbs, I'm using them. Also due to recommendations from the same test, I am going to keep my saturated fat intake below 22g/day.

The details to my training sessions will be elaborated upon in days to come after I receive the product. Pics to come as well.

Any questions/ suggestions are welcome, and I will get to them as soon as I get a chance.
Nice!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'll get in on this!

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
welcome all. I'm not 100% sure when the product will arrive, as it has been stated on the promotion thread that it could be 2 weeks. As of right now I sit at 179 and roughly 11-12% bf. I have lost a bit of definition in my obliques since applying for the log, but can still see the rectus abdomis pretty clearly. This could also be water retention due to late night traveling with my family for the past couple of days......... Trip to King's Island. I won't get into that except to say that The Beast still almost caves my ribcage in lol.

Today's training was a back day mainly

I worked up to singles with 30lbs on neutral grip pullups.

1 arm db row 4x8 4010 with 50 lbs.

Lat pulldown 4x8 130 supered with ez bar reverse grip bb row 4x12 100lbs

front banded deads 3x6 235 supered with mag grip seated row 3x15 50lbs supered with alternating db rows 3x20 20 lbs.

db shrugs 2x20 70's supered with trap 3 depression 2x20.

1 arm cable pulldown 2x20 50lbs.

rear delt raise 5x12 with a 10second iso between sets no rest. 5 lbs to simply get some blood in there and develop neural connection.

tricep pushdown 3x8 eccentric 110 supered with 3x8 reverse grip pushdown 60lbs 4010 with 10 sec iso at end of set.

occluded cable preacher curl.

Weighted hang for pullup 90lbsx 60 seconds.

20 mins cardio.

Was weaker today. this is probably due to having a twice a day for legs yesterday. It's okay though, I got some decent volume in and still eeked out some pretty good contractions. I am looking forward to incorporating the laxo into this mix.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Nice!..been waiting for this

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
To answer your 2 questions

1. Take twice a day every day
2.. keep taking whatever you're on..just don't add anything new

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To answer your 2 questions

1. Take twice a day every day
2.. keep taking whatever you're on..just don't add anything new
Thanks man! That makes things much more simple.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Any questions...we are here for you

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today's session was mainly chest based.

I worked up to triples 4010 with 195 on decline bench. Any kind of barbell press is a challenge for me, as the bar is very arbitrary in its shape, and my scapula is unevenly tilted/elevated. I seem to have what some refer to as open scissor syndrome. Oh well. I am still making progress.

Shallow incline db bench 4010 with 40 second rest 8x8 with a Nosx set for the last set (triple drop set with intra set weighted stretching). 45,50,50,45,and 40's for the rest.

heavy incline db fly eccentric 3x6-8 with 35's supered with incline guillotine bb press 3x8 65 supered with chained flat db press 25's plus chains 3x12 supered with decline cable fly 3x20.

I also did a few tri sets of db shoulder press 3x10 35's into rear delt raises 3x10 15's into cable lateral raise forcing a heavier eccentric by pressing down on the stack 3x10-15 each side.

Threw in some reverse curls and occluded tricep rope pushdowns and finished with lower ab machine, neck machine, and wrist extensor/flexor machine (my gym got these machines today. I helped move them in, and figured that I should be the first to "test them out".)

elliptical cardio for 175 cals.

I am still maintaining a 2800 kcal intake as of right now. However, I did fast today, so I am still working towards that number. I weighed in at 178.4 today and the scale is reading 9.5% bf, but I am slightly suspicious. I took pics though, which I will upload soon.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
photo.JPG

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was an off day. I did 300 kcal of cardio (yes I realize that machines are off by ~30% sometimes, but I am using the same machine to help ensure consistency and precision). I also coached football for a couple of hours today. This will be the norm for the next 10 weeks. I can't stand coaching, but nobody else would, and I was asked to in order to help with a former coach manage his health problems. This sucks, as it will mess up my workout split, but I can still do a decent 4 day split, maybe 5 some weeks, and still grow as long as I make sure to go balls to the wall with all the extra rest days.

Anyway, I did a sort of bastardized fast today as well. I stopped eating at 11 last night and ate nothing but a few small doses of mct oil and a stick of sugarfree trident until 2:15 ( 2:17 to be exact lol) . I do this occasionally in order to develop a better metabolic flexibility. It is part of a whole cyclical approach that I take, and I feel that the cycle as a whole works to develop metabolic flexibility to use fats when needed. This is, once again, suggested by my genetics test. I was predisposed to be a more obese individual with a greater chance of developing diabetes. Through my approach to training and nutrition, however, I am in the top 3% of tested individuals when it comes to fat burning (PPara). I am also in the top 10 % in nearly all metabolic genes tested as well as the gene used to determine metabolic flexibility.

Anyway... that's enough rambling about that. Can't say how stoked I am about the laxo coming soon. I'm gonna need something to help recover from what I am going to have to do to make gains given my current schedule.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Today was an off day. I did 300 kcal of cardio (yes I realize that machines are off by ~30% sometimes, but I am using the same machine to help ensure consistency and precision). I also coached football for a couple of hours today. This will be the norm for the next 10 weeks. I can't stand coaching, but nobody else would, and I was asked to in order to help with a former coach manage his health problems. This sucks, as it will mess up my workout split, but I can still do a decent 4 day split, maybe 5 some weeks, and still grow as long as I make sure to go balls to the wall with all the extra rest days.

Anyway, I did a sort of bastardized fast today as well. I stopped eating at 11 last night and ate nothing but a few small doses of mct oil and a stick of sugarfree trident until 2:15 ( 2:17 to be exact lol) . I do this occasionally in order to develop a better metabolic flexibility. It is part of a whole cyclical approach that I take, and I feel that the cycle as a whole works to develop metabolic flexibility to use fats when needed. This is, once again, suggested by my genetics test. I was predisposed to be a more obese individual with a greater chance of developing diabetes. Through my approach to training and nutrition, however, I am in the top 3% of tested individuals when it comes to fat burning (PPara). I am also in the top 10 % in nearly all metabolic genes tested as well as the gene used to determine metabolic flexibility.

Anyway... that's enough rambling about that. Can't say how stoked I am about the laxo coming soon. I'm gonna need something to help recover from what I am going to have to do to make gains given my current schedule.
Awesome..I need to get genetic testing done...

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome..I need to get genetic testing done...
It's pretty cool. I got a discount for father's day. They do take the slow boat about getting the results back to you though....

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
It's pretty cool. I got a discount for father's day. They do take the slow boat about getting the results back to you though....
The detail it provided you though..what's the cost of that?

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The detail it provided you though..what's the cost of that?
It provides you with 41 genes tested as well providing recommended macros. It was just a nice confirmation that my methods are doing what I want them to. If you give me your email, I will put you on the invite list to view my results to give you an idea as to what you get.It was over 100 dollars counting shipping.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All I can say is that Laxo better work, or I am going down a hard road. I thrashed myself today. The weights were not super heavy by many people's standards, but the total volume and eccentric damage was killer.

squats 255 4010 3x3

squats 8x8 200 (5) 190 (3) supered with Gironda leg curls 8x8 70 (5) 60 (3).

leg press 4x8 5 plates with a triple drop set and forced reps last set supered with Rdl 3x12 135.

leg extension 3x8 heavy eccentric supered with 8 clean reps supered with smith machine split squats (ham, glute emphasis)

Leg press 100 reps, 40 reps, 30 reps.

bbcurl2x8 heavy eccentrics with 8 clean reps after supered with 3x8 heavy eccentric overhand tri pushdown with 8 clean reps reverse grip. Triple Drop set and forced reps last set.

db skulls with eccentrics after concentric failure. 3x8 supered with overhead cable curl 3x15.

Overhead cable tri extension 3x8 triple drop set with intraset weighted stretching last set. Inc. db curl 3x8 triple drop set with intra set weighted stretch last set.

calf press 2x30.

cardio 100 kcal.

I figure, if the frequency of days I train is going down, I am going to up the volume on the eve of my off days from work.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
All I can say is that Laxo better work, or I am going down a hard road. I thrashed myself today. The weights were not super heavy by many people's standards, but the total volume and eccentric damage was killer.

squats 255 4010 3x3

squats 8x8 200 (5) 190 (3) supered with Gironda leg curls 8x8 70 (5) 60 (3).

leg press 4x8 5 plates with a triple drop set and forced reps last set supered with Rdl 3x12 135.

leg extension 3x8 heavy eccentric supered with 8 clean reps supered with smith machine split squats (ham, glute emphasis)

Leg press 100 reps, 40 reps, 30 reps.

bbcurl2x8 heavy eccentrics with 8 clean reps after supered with 3x8 heavy eccentric overhand tri pushdown with 8 clean reps reverse grip. Triple Drop set and forced reps last set.

db skulls with eccentrics after concentric failure. 3x8 supered with overhead cable curl 3x15.

Overhead cable tri extension 3x8 triple drop set with intraset weighted stretching last set. Inc. db curl 3x8 triple drop set with intra set weighted stretch last set.

calf press 2x30.

cardio 100 kcal.

I figure, if the frequency of days I train is going down, I am going to up the volume on the eve of my off days from work.
Holy crap..that volume!

compan

compan

Awards
Off to a great start! Bottles should likely be arriving soon. If not by the end of the week, let me know.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Off to a great start! Bottles should likely be arriving soon. If not by the end of the week, let me know.
will do. I have logged a couple more high volume sessions yesterday for chest and arms and just finished legs lateral delts and rear delts today. The scheme is very similar to the first leg session I posted except ham focused. Deaded 340 with chains 3x3 with a 4010 tempo. I will go into more detail once the laxogenin arrives. Thanks again for the opportunity.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Let's see them strength gains! IN

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Excited to see this!!! Interested in this product. Hope it works out for you

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The dead is a pr since popping a ham insertion a few years back. Hopefully the laxogenin keeps things going smoothly.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course nothing to report after first day of use.

Today was a rare unexpected opportunity to train. I hit arms and shoulders so as not to alter my week too much from what it will be.

Lateral raise to db curl to tri push down 20,15,10,15,20 with drop.

Db shoulder presS 5x8 40s to close grip decline bench 5x8 125 to overhead cable curl 5x8-10 50s.

Inc db curl 3x8 20s to overhead cable tri ext 3x8 80 triple drop intra set loaded stretching last set.

Rear delt raise 5x15-20 10s to reverse curl 5x15 30.

Cardio 200 calls.

My weight was down to 177.4 this morning. Pics to come to show starting point. Tm is cardio only followed by back and chest Friday. One small note about laxogenin is that it is in tablet form instead of caps. Pretty cool old school vine IMO. I would imagine it is required for the delivery system as well.

Is there an optimal daily timing to take the product? Pre? Post? Breakfast? Bed ? One 200 mg dose or two 100mg doses?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Mine will be here tomorrow..

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In! Just got my log up. Look forward to seeing how it treats you as well

compan

compan

Awards
Is there an optimal daily timing to take the product? Pre? Post? Breakfast? Bed ? One 200 mg dose or two 100mg doses?
I'd split it evenly thought the day. Like breakfast and pre-workout.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was a chest and back day. I don't know if it was just stress at work or lack of neuro transmitters or what, but I felt insanely depressed today. The thoughts going through my head occasionally were scaring me. My training session started with me sitting in the back room of the gym and crying. Yeah, I know that's pathetic, but this is a candid log. I'm sure that this is in no way related to the laxo, as I had felt this building up for the past week.

Anyway... i'm good to go now.

Weighted pullups 3x3 15 lbs supered with decline bench 3x3 200, 200, 205,, this is a pr.

inc. db press shallow 8x8 50's with a triple drop last set supered with cambered barbell row 8x8 45 plates.

mag pulldown 3x8 130 supered with bench press 3x8 95 focus was on inward intention and exhaustion of the pecs.

seated mag grip row 3x8 heavy eccentrics into 3x8 clean reps 100, 50. supered with heavy eccentric incline db flyes 3x8 40's supered with 3x12 incline cable fly 30's

pullover machine 3x8 with triple drop last set 80 supered with machine chest press 3x8 triple drop last set 70.

cable reverse row (yates) 2x15 170 and ended with cable shrugs using both lower cable attachments to recruit more upper traps due to inernal rotation at the top of movement 200x 15 and 120x40.

I'm hoping tomorrow is a better day. Physically, I am making it. I am curious as to a couple of effects of laxo, but I do not wish to ask yet, due to it only being a couple days of dosing. I want to give it more time to see if my suspicions are a one off effect or if they are consistent. I am not going to look any further into it yet,, in an attempt to avoid placebo.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Sorry to hear about the depression issues. Just remember worry breeds fear and fear is crippling.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm much better today.

Squat 3 x 3 260 260 255

Squat8x8 200 200 190 190 185 for the rest supered with gironda ham curls 8x8 70 all.

Leg press narrow 3x8 3 plates supered with feet wide leg press 3x8 3 plates supered with leg extension3 x 12-15 60.

Db ham curl 3x6 40 supered with rdl db 3x12 50s supered normal ham curl 3x20 triple drop last set. 80

Calf raise seated 2x 3
Rear delt raise to lateral raise 5x 15 10s.

Occluded tri push down to rope hammer curl 3x20.
Neck machine 25 reps all sides.

I am physically recovering well. I have made sure to take near 300 g of protein per day. Overall cals are still 2800 per day. I am 178 this morning and looking leaner. I am splitting dose of laxogenin to 100 mg at breakfast and 100 mg pre.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image.jpg

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image.jpg

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image.jpg

Please excuse the dumbass looks on my face. It was a rough day. I wasn't even paying attention to my face.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was supposed to be an off day, but due to a football game being switched from Saturday to tomorrow, I had to train today and make tomorrow my off day.

weighted pullups worked up to 35 for singles and did bw clusters for 4,3,3. I also worked up to 6 bw.

Meadows row 4x8 25, 35, 35, 30.

Prone tsunami pulldown 45 degree angle 3x15 200. supered with heavy eccentric bb curl 3x5 70 into failure with clean reps 30 supered with reverse grip tri pushdown 4x8 strip sets with 10 iso between strip last set 90,80,80,70.

rev grip lat pulldown 3x8 130 and 1xfail with 80. supered with reverse grip shoulder press ez bar 3x8 30's on each side, 25's, 25's.

1 arm cable row 2x15 60.

overhead cable curl 3x15 40 supered with close grip decline bench 3x10 115.

incline db curl 3x8 with triple drop intra set stretching last set (NOSX) 20,15,15. supered with overhead tri cable extension. 3x10 Nosx last set 90,80,80.

rear delt row 3x8
rear delt raise 3x20 5's
lateral raise 4x30 5's
I finished with the hyperextension machine for glutes. Did one set of 150 for 40 reps.

Thus far. I don't think the laxo has made much of a difference, but it is worth noting that I have been setting pr's consistently. My bench has always been low due to a bum shoulder, but I hit 205 in a previous workout, higher than I have managed since high school. My pullups are also heavier in load and much more smooth and controlled than I was doing just 2 weeks ago. My squats yesterday, while still a bit of a struggle, seemed to lack the whole 3 second sticking point in the middle of the rep that I am accustomed to begin hit by. I'm going to give it some time before I chalk it up to something that I have been taking for less than a week however. Thus far, I feel that the run is going well.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next two days are off days due to having two football games back to back. Ugh. Will resume Wednesday with either a chest or leg day. It really depends on Cns. If I am pretty fresh it would like to hit up some deads but keeping chest would keep my frequency consistent. Still dosing laxogenin the same. My cnsvis fatigued but the soreness is not bad at all.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suppose that I should also take the opportunity to list the staples that I will be including in this log. All of these are what I normally take. I am changing nothing aside from the addition of the laxo 100.

Ergonine
Fearn SL granules 10g/day
Beta Alanine
Orotic acid
Man Sports Gameday pre OG version
Fish oil
Olive Leaf extract.

compan

compan

Awards
Looking good man! Hopefully that recovery continues.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was chest day. My left shoulder is having a hard time stabilizing.

Decline bench 3x3 200 205 205
Shallow inc db press 8x8 55,55,50,50,45,45,45,50 triple drop last set.

Heavy eccentric inc db fly 3x6 45s supered with incline bench 3x6 100 supered with db chained decline press 3x12,10,8 35s supered with cable flyes 3x20 30 s.

Lateral raise supered with rear delt raise 20,15,10,15,20
Db shoulder press 15 15 10 8.

Heavy eccentric tri push down into clean reps to fail 3x8-10. 100 into 60-70. Strip set last set.

Dip machine 3x12 100.
Overhead cable extension 3x8 nose last set.

Lower ab machine. Overhead banded pall off press90 secs.

200 cals of cardio.

I truly feel that my sleep is improving as far as duration of sleep without awakening. My recovery is going up no doubt. It is to the point that I'm not getting as good of contractions in my chest because I can't feel the soreness as well.
Tm I am going to dead lift and run some volume for legs and bis most likely. Another difference in the gym is that I am in a pissed off foul mood.

No I am not attributing this to some "steroidal" effect from the laxogenin. It could very well be that I haven't taken two days off in a row in a while and hate having to get back in the swing of things.

I was183.4 this morning. Scale was reading 10 percent bf if I'm not mistaken. My appearance is bloated however. I know I will put it off in a couple of days though. I just hate waiting lol.

I'm really wanting to summon the strength to progress on deads Tm. My bench today came up easier and is definitely a pr as far as strength goes. The wobbly shoulder is giving me some worry though. My left trap is also tight and is taking over too much on lateral raises.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Hope your shoulder settles down for ya

compan

compan

Awards
Recovery benefits already seems to be a common thing.

It would be great to see your progress on your deads and bench. I used to have issues with my shoulder that would always sideline me with bench after making progress. I ended up breaking down my bench completely and tried to learn powerlifting form a little better. Since then, shoulders have had far less issues.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mood way up today. Recovery on point.

Deads 3 x3 335,345,340

Leg press8x8 4 plates supered w gironda ham curls 8x8 70 quad drop sets lay set both exercises.

Front squat 3x10 115 supered. W feet wide leg press 3x12 2 plates supered w bulg split squats 3x10 15 lb db.

45 degree hyper ext for glutes 3x12 supered with ham curls 3x20 80 complete strip set last set.

Heavy ecc db curl 3x6-8 30 25,25 supered with clean reps 3x12 15,15,10

Overhead cable curl 3x14 30s supered w cable hammer curl 3x8-10 100,90,80
Incline db curl 3x8 15s

1 all out set with intra drop stretching inc db press.

Leg press quad emph 1 plate 70 reps

150 cal cardio.

My throat was sore today but I feel stronger. My deads were super slow concentric but it was a great tension with the chains added to my weight.

Tm is back day.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Recovery and Strength. Gains are serious with this one. I'm going to be ording myself soon.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am noticing that I am carrying a bit of bloat, but looking in the mirror, it seems that I have put on mass. My lifts keep going up as well. I am going to attempt stringing together 5 consecutive sessions focused on hyper trophy and less Cns focus and attempt to increase my three rep sets after a two day break.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back day today. Strength is down from deads yesterday. Nothing big to report. I could barely manage 15 lbs for a triple on pull-ups. I backed down the intensity and got in some volume. Gonna get a lot of sleep and hit it hard Tm. With the trend that I am noticing, my days after leg day are going to have to be lower intensity days. I may make arm and shoulder day fall on these days. Not that I am going to try to coast with them at all. They simply do not take as much out of me as back or chest day. I'm putting off the bloat. I was 181.6 this morning. My legs have actually went down to 24 inches but they look a bit more dense than the last time that I measured them. I am guessing that they will get back up to their normal 24.5 when I replete them.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was chest day. I am 178 this morning. Pic to come. I have trained for the past 5 days straight now. I am fairly flat, and still have two days to go before taking 2 days off. Legs are tm. I am hoping to get a supercompensation effect from the increased frequency.

band chest activation

Incline db press 8x8 55, 60, 55, 50, 45's for the rest Nosx last set last.

decline bench 4x6 135 supered with twisting db press 4x12-20 (fail) 25's, supered with 4x20 seated incline cable fly with internal rotation 20's

smith guillotine press 4x8 95

rear delts prone db raise 3x35 5's supered with isometric row for rear delts supered with heavy swings for rear delts 3x8 25's.

lateral raise maching 20lbs x 100.

reverse curls ez bar 6x 12 10lb plate each side supered with dip machine 6x10 80 focus on hard isometric.

wrist machine work for extension flexion, ulnar deviation, etc.

core coiling, lower ab machine, crunch machine.
cardio 200 cal.

I had the best pump in my rear delts that I have had for a long time today. It seems that my smaller muscle groups are recovering at a slightly accelerated rate, as I have been able to hit arms and delts, for the past 5 days straight in some direct fashion. The laxo is treating me well thus far. I'm really hoping for some sort of mass gain from the increased frequency.

On a side note, I had to get a bird out of the gym today. It was a bit tricky but rewarding once I set it free.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
photo (1).JPG

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Today was chest day. I am 178 this morning. Pic to come. I have trained for the past 5 days straight now. I am fairly flat, and still have two days to go before taking 2 days off. Legs are tm. I am hoping to get a supercompensation effect from the increased frequency.

band chest activation

Incline db press 8x8 55, 60, 55, 50, 45's for the rest Nosx last set last.

decline bench 4x6 135 supered with twisting db press 4x12-20 (fail) 25's, supered with 4x20 seated incline cable fly with internal rotation 20's

smith guillotine press 4x8 95

rear delts prone db raise 3x35 5's supered with isometric row for rear delts supered with heavy swings for rear delts 3x8 25's.

lateral raise maching 20lbs x 100.

reverse curls ez bar 6x 12 10lb plate each side supered with dip machine 6x10 80 focus on hard isometric.

wrist machine work for extension flexion, ulnar deviation, etc.

core coiling, lower ab machine, crunch machine.
cardio 200 cal.

I had the best pump in my rear delts that I have had for a long time today. It seems that my smaller muscle groups are recovering at a slightly accelerated rate, as I have been able to hit arms and delts, for the past 5 days straight in some direct fashion. The laxo is treating me well thus far. I'm really hoping for some sort of mass gain from the increased frequency.

On a side note, I had to get a bird out of the gym today. It was a bit tricky but rewarding once I set it free.
Yay bird!

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was my sixth day straight training and it was great! I didn't do heavy squats to begin. Instead I opted for volume.

Ham curls8 x8 90,90,110 for the rest supered with squats quad emph. 8x8 205,205,195,185,175,175,175,165

Ham curl nos set 120

Leg press feet close for medialis. 5x8 4 plates 2x20 2 plates.

Normal leg press nos last set 3x8 5plates.

Hyper extension into leg ext 4x12

Db rom dl 3 x20 40's

Seated calf raise drop set to all out fail.
Abductor/adductor 3x25 each.

Wide leg press 1x70.

Glute bridge machine 1x30 190

Tri rope push down 4x8 60 plus ten sec ISO into hammer curls 4x8 30,25,25,20

Overhead rope tri ext 3x8 80 into preacher curl 3x8

I am recovering extremely well. My caloric intake has been consistent and I do feel that the laxogenin is helping with recovery and strength gains. Last day of training Tm before taking 2days off.

compan

compan

Awards
Looking good man! Glad you're noticing recovery benefits too!