Party Marty gets hyper with HyperMax XT Strawberry Kiwi

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I have received HyperMax Strawberry Kiwi from AntM1564 and Performax Labs and will be running a log for a month with three posts per week as asked.

Here is the container and label:

HyperMax XT - Strawberry Kiwi.jpg

HyperMax XT - Strawberry Kiwi 2.jpg

I will begin my log tomorrow.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! In on this for sure!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Week One / Log One

I took the HyperMax XT for the first time today.

I mixed one scoop with 16 oz with water and it mixed well. The drink was a bright pink (I forgot to take a picture) and there were no chunks. The flavor wasn't the best I've ever had but was certainly good enough to drink. There is an artificial bite behind the strawberry kiwi, but I am used to preworkout flavors not tasting like replicas of Kool-Aid. The flavor is not a deal breaker by any means.

In terms of effectiveness, HyperMax XT knocked it out of the park. I had been using a container of an older version of Neurocore by Muscletech and this was on another level. In 15 minutes, I was feeling warmer and had slight tingles going through my face and the sides of my neck. My energy was up and I sweated more than usual and also was breathing heavier. There was also a noticeable increase of pump in my shoulder workouts. Side Lateral Dumbbell Raises and Front Raises always burn, but today was different. It was an incredible workout. I also never had a crash.

For me, this is a solid preworkout. On my first impression, I'd probably say it's one of the best I've ever had. I actually didn't get proper sleep last night and I'm looking very forward to one of my weekend workouts where I get a bunch of sleep and then head straight to the gym. I also did not do cardio today so I am curious how it will feel running at the tail end of my HyperMax XT buzz.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week One / Log One

I took the HyperMax XT for the first time today.

I mixed one scoop with 16 oz with water and it mixed well. The drink was a bright pink (I forgot to take a picture) and there were no chunks. The flavor wasn't the best I've ever had but was certainly good enough to drink. There is an artificial bite behind the strawberry kiwi, but I am used to preworkout flavors not tasting like replicas of Kool-Aid. The flavor is not a deal breaker by any means.

In terms of effectiveness, HyperMax XT knocked it out of the park. I had been using a container of an older version of Neurocore by Muscletech and this was on another level. In 15 minutes, I was feeling warmer and had slight tingles going through my face and the sides of my neck. My energy was up and I sweated more than usual and also was breathing heavier. There was also a noticeable increase of pump in my shoulder workouts. Side Lateral Dumbbell Raises and Front Raises always burn, but today was different. It was an incredible workout. I also never had a crash.

For me, this is a solid preworkout. On my first impression, I'd probably say it's one of the best I've ever had. I actually didn't get proper sleep last night and I'm looking very forward to one of my weekend workouts where I get a bunch of sleep and then head straight to the gym. I also did not do cardio today so I am curious how it will feel running at the tail end of my HyperMax XT buzz.
Awesome man glad you enjoyed it!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any new updates on how HyperMax XT is treating you?

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I will be back in the gym tomorrow. I messed up my back the day of that last workout and I have been in a lot of pain. I intend to try to do an arm workout tomorrow and resume with workout 2 of week 1.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Week One / Log Two

I took HyperMax XT today again and this time it went down a lot better with 20 oz. After 15-20 minutes, I got warm and my heart rate increased like last time. Today I worked out biceps and triceps and had a nice sweat going. I was pretty tired all day at work, but once I got into the gym with HyperMax, I was full of energy. I also had a killer pump, especially when I put my FatGripz on the dumbbells. My biceps and forearms were barking! I finished with 20 minutes of HIIT and sweated more than usual, but luckily my heart rate had gone down at that point. That would have been pretty uncomfortable!

Standing EZ-Bar Curls 80x6x10
FatGripz Hammer Curls 25x6x10
Incline Alternating DB Curls 32.5x3x8
Lying DB Tricep Extension 32.5x6x10
Rope Pushdowns 57.5x6x10

Elliptical HIIT 20 minutes

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week One / Log Two

I took HyperMax XT today again and this time it went down a lot better with 20 oz. After 15-20 minutes, I got warm and my heart rate increased like last time. Today I worked out biceps and triceps and had a nice sweat going. I was pretty tired all day at work, but once I got into the gym with HyperMax, I was full of energy. I also had a killer pump, especially when I put my FatGripz on the dumbbells. My biceps and forearms were barking! I finished with 20 minutes of HIIT and sweated more than usual, but luckily my heart rate had gone down at that point. That would have been pretty uncomfortable!

Standing EZ-Bar Curls 80x6x10
FatGripz Hammer Curls 25x6x10
Incline Alternating DB Curls 32.5x3x8
Lying DB Tricep Extension 32.5x6x10
Rope Pushdowns 57.5x6x10

Elliptical HIIT 20 minutes
Nice man! You are going to have to stack this with the new reformulated PowerMax XT soon!!!! I just got mine today and I love it. Tastes like orange cream.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! You are going to have to stack this with the new reformulated PowerMax XT soon!!!! I just got mine today and I love it. Tastes like orange cream.
That sounds great. I was a huge fan of the Orange Burst flavored Mr. Hyde. Orange is just magical when the flavor is done right.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Week One / Log Three

I'm on day 3 of keto and the keto flu is starting to set in. I had trouble with energy levels all day, but again, HyperMax XT came through. 16 oz is the magic number for me. It mixed cleanly with no clumps at the bottom and I had no trouble drinking it. Again, 15 minutes is all it took to feel warmer and have some tingles in the back of my neck.

HyperMax XT 1.jpg

HyperMax XT 2.jpg

It was shoulder day today and I worked out in my apartment gym rather than the LA Fitness. I have less to choose form in terms of exercises so everything mostly was dumbbells and did sets of 6. I loved the burn and pump I felt in my shoulders. The energy is nice, especially since I'm on keto, but the biggest thing I have enjoyed from HyperMax is the pump.

Standing Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises 30x6x10
Standing Dumbbell Fron Raises 30x6x10
Dumbbell Shrugs with 3-Sec Holds 50x6x10
Rope Face Pulls 77.5x6x10

HIIT Elliptical Machine 20 minutes

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
HIIT after lifting, you're more of a man than me.
Don't give me too much credit. It's pretty tame as far as HIIT is concerned. I'm not doing sprints or sled pushes in the parking lot!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to add a little bit more water than normal as well. And I've never seen it clump or have any issues like that also. Love it

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Week Two / Log One

My back feels great finally, although my energy levels are taking a hit from keto. I have decided to start experimenting with bouillon cubes for extra sodium and magnesium tablets to try to get more non-preworkout-based energy.

That being said, HyperMax XT came to the rescue. I mixed it with 16 ounces of water, mixed great again. I'm starting to enjoy the flavor more and more and the energy has been a godsend. As usual, I enjoyed an increased heart rate and more sweat more than normal. I also have enjoyed the pump, but my endurance has been taking a hit due to keto and lack of sleep. I have enjoyed HyperMax XT a lot and am so glad I have a lot of days left of it.

Flat Barbell Bench Press 185x2x10, 185x2x8
Incline Hammer Strength Chest Press 225x3x8, 225x2x6
Pec Deck Flies 205x6x10
Freemotion Chest Press 45x1x10, 50x2x10, 60x3x10

HIIT Elliptical Cardio 20 mins

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week Two / Log One

My back feels great finally, although my energy levels are taking a hit from keto. I have decided to start experimenting with bouillon cubes for extra sodium and magnesium tablets to try to get more non-preworkout-based energy.

That being said, HyperMax XT came to the rescue. I mixed it with 16 ounces of water, mixed great again. I'm starting to enjoy the flavor more and more and the energy has been a godsend. As usual, I enjoyed an increased heart rate and more sweat more than normal. I also have enjoyed the pump, but my endurance has been taking a hit due to keto and lack of sleep. I have enjoyed HyperMax XT a lot and am so glad I have a lot of days left of it.

Flat Barbell Bench Press 185x2x10, 185x2x8
Incline Hammer Strength Chest Press 225x3x8, 225x2x6
Pec Deck Flies 205x6x10
Freemotion Chest Press 45x1x10, 50x2x10, 60x3x10

HIIT Elliptical Cardio 20 mins
Looks good man! Glad you are enjoying it so much. No rep talk here (I'll see if we have any samples so you can see first hand) but stacking HyperMax xt with VasoMax and/or PowerMax XT is amazing

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Week Two / Log Two

I added a magnesium supplement and I consumed 4 chicken bouillon cubes over the course of today. My energy was up and the lethargy was pretty low. I took a scoop of the HyperMax XT and it carried me into my shoulder workout hard. By the third set of my shoulder presses, my heart was pumping hard and I was starting to get out of breath in a good way. The pumps and energy were solid again. HyperMax XT seriously might be the best preworkout I've had so far in my life.

The flavor still has a little bit of an artificial bite, but I am more used to it now and I believe I have perfected the water ratio. It reminds me of one of those freeze pops that used to cut the sides of your mouth as a kid. I'm not one to sip a preworkout so I chug it from start to finish, but I do enjoy it.

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press 205x3x10, 205x3x8
Standing DB Side Lateral Raises 30x4x10
Seated DB Front Raises 30x4x10
EZ-Bar Upright Rows 80x6x10
Cable Machine Shrugs 150x4x12

No cardio today

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man! Glad you are enjoying it so much. No rep talk here (I'll see if we have any samples so you can see first hand) but stacking HyperMax xt with VasoMax and/or PowerMax XT is amazing
I bet. I'm open to sampling things, but either way, HyperMax XT won me over. I see why people have been so supportive of it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet. I'm open to sampling things, but either way, HyperMax XT won me over. I see why people have been so supportive of it.
I understand it's hard to get on the hype train. Especially when something is somewhat new. Tons of companies hype things only to disappoint. We are glad you are enjoying it.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Week Two / Log Three

Nothing new to report other than the HyperMax XT is still giving me fast energy and carrying me through my workouts. It mixed well, tasted great, and worked right when I needed to. I drank it around 20 minutes before I went to the gym. It was back day and people were on some of the machines I wanted to use so a couple of my exercises weren't things I normally grab.

Single-Arm Seated Cable Row 87.5x4x10
High Row 275x4x10
Close Grip Lat Pulldown 145x4x10
Straight-Arm Straight-Bar Cable Push Down 62.5x4x10
Single-Arm Cable Lawnmower Pull 57.5x2x10, 47.5x2x10.

HIIT Elliptical Cardio 20 minutes

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really happy to hear your noticing the full benefits of HyperMax XT, its a very overlooked pre workout and surprisingly strong!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Week Three / Log One

I had a leg day that was cut short yesterday so I didn't count it on the log. Today was an arm day and the HyperMax XT got it done. With my Fat Gripz and the pump from the HyperMax, my forearms were barking. It was a nice day and I left with a smile on my face. I also finished with a superset and it felt dang good.

The HyperMax XT mixed great as usual, tasted good, and worked in around 15 minutes. I went from a little tired to ready to go, just how I like my preworkout to work.

Fat Gripz Hammer Curls 30x1x8, 25x5x10
Fat Gripz Standing DB Skull Crushers 20/each armx6x12
Standing Alternating DB Curls 40x2x10, 40x2x8
Overhead Rope Extensions (Apartment) 100x4x12
Straight Bar Cable Curls/Straight Bar Pushdowns (Superset) 80x1x10, 80x1x10, 80x1x10

No cardio today

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Week Three / Log Two

I took a scoop around 10 minutes before I went to the gym for a chest day. I didn't get proper sleep so work was a little rough, but the HyperMax XT kicked me into gear. I had a great pump and the whole workout burned nice. I'm still loving this stuff. I really love the flavor of the strawberry kiwi mixed with my lemon lime creatine.

Flat Barbell Bench Press 185x4x8
Incline Hammer Strength Chest Press 225x6x8
Pec Deck Flies 205x6x10
Close Grip Press Machine 150x5x8

HIIT Elliptical Cardio 20 minutes

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Week Three / Log Three

Alright, so today was different. I tend to go straight to the gym on weekends after I wake up without eating anything. I hadn't done it in a couple weeks due to driving to PA the last three weekends. Today I took the HyperMax XT on an empty stomach and wow. My heart was beating like crazy and I was out of breath, but I was killing it. I usually start with six sets of Hammer Strength Shoulder Press with 205 lbs and I do 10, 10, 10 and then 8, 8, 8. Today I did 10 reps for all ten sets. It was a noticeable change. Wow again.

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press 205x6x10
Seated DB Side Lateral Raises 30x4x10
EZ-Bar Upright Row 80x6x10

I had to cut out cardio and shrugs because I had an appointment to take my car in and I was running really close to that. I did stop and get some Quest Bars to act as a treat/snack during keto.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit hard on empty stomach right? For no DMAA it still competes with the strongest pres.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Hit hard on empty stomach right? For no DMAA it still competes with the strongest pres.
Definitely. It hit hard. I wish I could take it every day on an empty stomach! Haha!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really happy to hear your noticing the full benefits of HyperMax XT, its a very overlooked pre workout and surprisingly strong!
It's my favourite PWO atm.

I'm not sure I'd say it's strong, unfortunately I have a high stim tolerance tho.

I just have really good workouts on it, I manage to get good pumps from it aswell.
I will endeavour to do a review on it soon!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to it! Because of the HydroMax it can pull some moisture, have you tried weighing out a full 14g scoop? Try it out and tell me what you think!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Week Four / Log One

I have been curious about going over a scoop and since I'm going into the last week of my log, I decided to do a scoop and half. I loved it. I was pretty tired at work and I was really dreading going to the gym. I drank the HyperMax XT 10 minutes out from the gym and I was ready to burst out of the car when I got to the gym. I had a great back day and the energy lasted the whole session. I swear I felt... hotter... while I did my cardio. I was out of breath and there was a noticeable kick to my a** I don't normally feel. I've been home for an hour and I'm still kind of buzzing. I am considering doing two scoops tomorrow, but maybe I shouldn't. Haha. Maybe I will do two scoops for my final log. End these fireworks with a finale!

Seated Cable Row 175x6x10
High Row Machine 180x1x10, 230x3x8
Row Machine 230x1x10, 270x3x8
Neutral Grip Lat Pulldown 170x4x10
Straight-Arm Straight-Bar Cable Pushdown 62.5x4x10

Elliptical HIIT Cardio 20 mins

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've done two scoops once. Got to bed really late that night lol

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I've done two scoops once. Got to bed really late that night lol
I bet! A scoop and a half still has me buzzing when I get home from the gym. Two scoops might not be a good idea for me, especially since I work out around 6 p.m. I might have to come up with stuff to think about while I stare at the ceiling wide awake instead of sleeping!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Week Four / Log Two

A scoop and a half is the bomb for me. I did it again and once again, I'm buzzing after getting home from the gym. I mixed it with 16 oz of water, it mixed smooth, and I gulped it down. Ten minutes later, I got in the gym ready to kill it. I ran hot again and got a nice sweat on, which I prefer, and I actually got nearly 5 sets into my workout before I realized my music wasn't on. I was just wearing my headphones with nothing playing. Haha! Also, for the first time, I noticed a vein popping on my right shoulder while I was curling. I'm on the higher BF% and on a cut, so that's a huge sign of progress for me. That wasn't there when I started using HyperMax XT three weeks ago. ;) What a great day in the gym again. You better believe I'm doing a scoop and a half for the rest of the container. Man, I feel good! (still buzzing)

Fat Gripz Hammer Curls 20x3x20, 20x3x16
Fat Gripz Standing DB Skull Crushers 20/each armx6x12
Standing Alternating DB Curls 40x4x10
Overhead Rope Extensions (Apartment) 100x4x12
Straight Bar Cable Curls/Straight Bar Pushdowns (Superset) 80x1x10, 80x1x10, 80x1x10

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My sweet spot is right under a full scoop. Used to only take half a scoop but I like right under a full scoop. Gives me a nice feeling and no crash and I'm not up all night.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
My sweet spot is right under a full scoop. Used to only take half a scoop but I like right under a full scoop. Gives me a nice feeling and no crash and I'm not up all night.
Everyone is a little different. I'm a bigger guy and I've been reliant on stims for a long time. I find that if the dosage is a certain number, I probably should go a little above it.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Week Four / Log Three

I got 9 hours of sleep and woke up ready to hit the gym. I ate a Quest bar and then took a scoop and a half of HyperMax XT and went straight to the gym. I felt great. I was buzzing with clean powerful energy like usual. The thing I love about HyperMax is that instead of hitting hard and then feeling it slip away as you do sets, it almost ramps up and up and by the time I'm on my 6-8th set, I'm on top of the world. That's not to say that it lacks on the front-end. I love this stuff. Today was a shoulder day. Lots of burning and pumps. Another note is that after I'm done working out, I'm whooped, but I still feel good... like I'm mentally buzzing. It's hard to explain, but I've been jumping around preworkouts for the last year or so and I haven't felt one quite like this.

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press 205x6x10
Seated DB Side Lateral Raises 30x4x10
EZ-Bar Upright Row 80x6x10
Barbell Shrugs 275x4x10