Corpkiller's Slintensity

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A special thanks goes out to Mind & Muscle fir allowing me the opportunity to review Slintensity.

IMG_1500.jpg

Currently I am on a high protein low carb diet. I don't really track my macros, but try to keep my carbs around 40-60 per day. Other than that my training varies from heavy and light cardio and weights. I am getting older (47) so I try to simply gym routines these days.

Cheat days are usually Friday and Saturday. I plan on taking Slintensity on those days, or whenever I feel I am carb heavy on other days.

I started on Saturday and took one per the instructions about half hour before heavy carbs.

Nothing much to report other than there was less bloating on my heavy carb days and the usual irregularity of my bowels didn't happen on Sunday. <--- that right there is a victory in and of itself.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for this

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definetly in brother

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have two full cheat days?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can't wait to hear what you have to say about slintensity during a cheat meal....that's where I found it really shined

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahh someone that does not celebrate Monday chest day ?

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can't wait to hear what you have to say about slintensity during a cheat meal....that's where I found it really shined
Should give it a good go this week. I am in vacation- headed to N Myrtle Beach. I cut down to 145 to get shredded for the beach. Plan is to eat my way back up to 155-160 by end of week. I'll log daily.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starts Friday evening thru Saturday evening. About 24 hours. Usually fast going into Sunday afternoon

Should give it a good go this week. I am in vacation- headed to N Myrtle Beach. I cut down to 145 to get shredded for the beach. Plan is to eat my way back up to 155-160 by end of week. I'll log daily.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ate done fried food and starchy foods got the first time in about 8 days. Popped Capsule afterwards, we'll see how this goes.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stupid autocorrect screwing with my grammar again, sorry.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I am into week 2. Taking Slintensity intermittently so it's difficult to keep up with what day I am on right now.

Here's some progress - the bloat after a cheat day isn't as bad, and I do feel like I have more energy for my cardio portion of my workouts.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's the one thing I notice, feel digestion is better

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still taking the Slintensity on vacation. I'm not indulging as much as I thought I would except for PM meal. Definitely assists in bloat and digestion. Taking onebefore I eat.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on vacation and eating a lot of fried foods and bad carbs. Take one pill before or shortly after eating. Workout hasn't changed but feeling fuller but abs are even more tighter than normal,

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been on vacation and eating a lot of fried foods and bad carbs. Take one pill before or shortly after eating. Workout hasn't changed but feeling fuller but abs are even more tighter than normal,
It's always hard to eat right on vacation. I usually call it my cheat week when i'm on vacation haha

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's always hard to eat right on vacation. I usually call it my cheat week when i'm on vacation haha
I know what you mean. I think Slintensity has helped with the overloading of carbs.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting start of the third week shows a more fullness in my muscles and leaned out midsection. So far so good. By all means this is no miracle supplement, but I feel it is doing what is claims can do.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think some people feel GDA's are miracle pills, I will go out and have 6 donuts and the end result will be no net carbs but we all know this isn't the case.

Like anything, proper eating habits and exercise will certainly show better effects, which it sounds like you are doing.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think some people feel GDA's are miracle pills, I will go out and have 6 donuts and the end result will be no net carbs but we all know this isn't the case.

Like anything, proper eating habits and exercise will certainly show better effects, which it sounds like you are doing.
Thanks ss

My sentiments exactly.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice bit of fullness in my muscles. I haven't changed anything in my diet (high protein low carb) except for a few cheat meals on vacation.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to wrap this up. I'll post final review this weekend.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you mind and muscle for allowing me to use and review Slintensity.

Slintensity was a great experience.
I ran it on high carb days as prescribed, sometimes I even used it after the meal, my cheat meal.

Here are some of the things that I noticed:

I had a good bowel movement at the beginning of my run.

There was no bloating and no digestion irritability.

I experienced additional fullness in my muscles on the days after using Slintensity.

I did not notice any side effects.

Overall this was a good run and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a proper GDA.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, awesome, love the positivity!