Short Vicaine log

1. Short Vicaine log

One of our members was kind enough to send me some his personal bottle to try out, so I am going to run a short log to pass along my experience.

I am starting today with 1 cap and will take 2 tomorrow and 3 the following. I'll post up what I observe after each and use the next few days running what I determine as the right dose for me.

2. 1 cap shortly after starting this.

I took this on an empty stomach and felt a slight energy increase about 45 min after ingestion. I just felt like doing something, so I mowed the lawn and painted a new column set I built for my back patio. Lol. What I noticed is that this is a project I have put off for a few weeks and I actually wanted to do it, so a plus there. Mood is fine, no agitation for the energy I was having. No euphoria noticed. This lasted for about 3 hours and then just faded off. No crash at all.

I waited a couple of hours and decided to try 2 caps on an empty stomach. Honestly forgot I took it and went to the pool and was in a pretty elevated mood and talkative. Looked at my watch and remembered that I took this about 90 minutes prior. I was in a social setting and I am normally outgoing and all over the place, so nothing noticed there, but I normally love having drinks at the pool and I wasn't really wanting anything. Just wanted to talk and hang out. I was asked several times if I wanted a drink and declined, just felt pretty good. So, there was some mild euphoria going there and mild energy. Again, nothing crazy noticeable, but that is a good thing. Lasted about 4 hours and then just went away without much fuss. No crash, just went away. So another plus. Not sure I see a noot benefit here just yet, but seeing as how I have a lot of experience with all of the ingredients in the product, I am encouraged that I have not seen any of the sides they can accompany.

Tomorrow I will try 3 caps and report back.

I will say that this is similar to kratom in euphoria, but with 1 and 2 caps, not on the same level if that is what you are after. I know tianeptine builds for me, so that could be in play. Based on a short 2 dose experience, I would buy this if it were at a different price point. This is a $45-50 product to me especially considering I now see I will need at least 2 caps each time.

All in all, I am pleased and happy to see a company going out of the norm with the profile. We need more of this.

3. Sweet. in on this log.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

4. Last night I found that there were obvious remnants from the day as I was pretty alert going into the time of night I would usually be winding down. I made myself go to bed around 11pm, about an hour later then normal for a Sunday, and had no trouble getting to sleep, but woke up around 2:30 and felt like I slept 8 hours. I forced myself back to sleep and woke up again around 5, feeling like it was time to start the day. So, I am thinking that later afternoon may be too late to take this if you are sensitive to any stimulants.

5. Ok, 3 caps is where it is at. I took 3 around 9am this morning with some OJ and sat down to start firing off some emails for work. About 20 min in, I was in complete tunnel vision with a few emails I was furiously constructing. Got some IMs and texts at the same time and was just effortlessly switching between everything keeping it all compartmentalized. Literally 7 things happening at once and it was a piece of cake. Got up for a break and took the dog on a walk and just did not want to stop. I started for a 2-3 mile walk and then I kept going with it and ended up taking a 5 mile. She was panting like crazy from the heat and I was just blissful.

The interesting thing is that there is no speedy or even energetic feeling, just a desire to not stop doing things. Euphoria is slight, but definitely there. Along the lines of a Maeng Da strain of kratom, but not near a Bali or strong opiate feel. Which, I personally find just fine because that tends to make you feel a little drugged out and that limits the application. I definitely notice the sunifiram at 3 tabs and the very quick mental checks with the ability to place things where they need to go- much like Aniracetam.

It's now 2:30MST and effects are slowly fading a bit, but still here, so 5 1/2 hours- not bad.

I just want to say how happy I am that a company came along and isn't afraid to put out a truly unique product and not rely on the old standbys that are fine, but nothing fresh or exciting about them. This is a cool product and if there are discount codes, I'd probably pick up a bottle. The only downside is that even when funds aren't an issue, $75 is a lot for about 20 servings.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vicaine Log
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-14-2017, 10:59 AM
  2. Vicaine Log with Review
    By tyga tyga in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 08-03-2017, 01:09 PM
  3. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:52 PM
  4. Short blast log
    By kisaj in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 09-18-2013, 02:41 PM
  5. Motiv8erjr's log... it makes Glen and Beelze look short!
    By motiv8erJR in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 293
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 09:34 PM