Mile high private reserve maeng da

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Just received my order of this product last night. Took my first dose this morning going to log this as I take it. First time ever trying kratom so I don't fully know what to expect beyond what the typical results are. My goal is for an increased awakeness/energy.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
I took close to a teaspoon at 7 mixed with a yogurt cup. Definitely has a strong flavor but it was fine. After an hour I didn't feel anything so I took another dose and mixed it in my coffee with a stevia packet and no bitterness at all. Now it's been about an hour and a half since that second dose. I am feeling relaxed and my face feels warm.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just received my order of this product last night. Took my first dose this morning going to log this as I take it. First time ever trying kratom so I don't fully know what to expect beyond what the typical results are. My goal is for an increased awakeness/energy.
How much have you taken. And how did you take it?
Also, best taken on an empty stomach.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How much have you taken. And how did you take it?
Also, best taken on an empty stomach.
My Favorite day time strain!
strongly energizing, uplifting and focusing with long duration of action. Moderate pain killing. All around great feeling. It will out you in a great mood!

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to do a generic into post, just added a second post regarding how I took it. I first mixed it with yogurt because I see a lot of people recommending apple sauce but didn't have any. Coffee and stevia is the way to go for me so far

Epo

Awards
Funny i read this post just took 7.5g green maeng da. Like this stuff,feel great.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the reply epo. Why dont you start a thread. It will help out many new people by following along .. We love when people share in there journey.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like it with greek yogurt. But my favorite is OJ.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
I'm basing off of 1 tsp is about 2g because I don't have a scale. So I'm assuming I have 3-5g so far today and I like it. I've dealt with joint pain for years. I can feel a sensation in my joints similar to when I have to take a pain med when it gets to be too much.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took close to a teaspoon at 7 mixed with a yogurt cup. Definitely has a strong flavor but it was fine. After an hour I didn't feel anything so I took another dose and mixed it in my coffee with a stevia packet and no bitterness at all. Now it's been about an hour and a half since that second dose. I am feeling relaxed and my face feels warm.
A teaspoon is about 2 gr. Thats good to start. You wont experience a full effect but its ok when you first start. Gradually work up to your ideal dose. I stay between 4-6grams.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Next time go with 1.5 teaspoons. 4 gr or 2 tsp will give you a closer full effect. You will feel a huge difference 2gr- 4 grams

Epo

Awards
Capsules make it easy as well normally each cap will have a half of a gram.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Regarding taste, I'd say it's similar to tea. I've put tea bags in my mouth after wisdom tooth extraction. Supposed to help with bleeding due to being astringent. But it had a similar bitterness.

rockymtnoak

Awards
fair warning fellas. anything over sporadic use will lead to ****ty physiological dependency. having done the RX routine for some heavy surgeries and prolonged recovery. I can tell ya K is no joke and WILL cause the same symptoms as traditional opiate withdrawal. I've been through them all. save yourself the ****storm down the road and proceed with restraint

Epo

Awards
Yeah sooo turns out i thought my caps were.5 they were.7 so i was. Actually taking 10.5g doses instead of the 7g dose i thought i was taking. Still felt great though.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Second time taking the product this morning. Took just under a table spoon and I'm using a measuring style not silverware style. Took it at 730 on an empty stomach. I didn't feel anything for about an hour or a little longer but it felt like a switch clicked. I could feel a sudden feeling of awakeness, not necessarily energy like you get from caffeine. Not having any aches right now so I can't say whether it eased any aches or not. Just to keep things working and no tolerance I'll probably only do a max of twice a week.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Took a tablespoon around 1130 yesterday to so how it does after my few cups of coffee instead of before. Just like the other times I felt a warming sensation around my neck and shoulders. After an hour or so I started getting some nausea. I downed a scoop of protein powder to get something in my system and it took care of the nausea. I'm not sure why I had that reaction with it being the same dose as before.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Took a tablespoon around 1130 yesterday to so how it does after my few cups of coffee instead of before. Just like the other times I felt a warming sensation around my neck and shoulders. After an hour or so I started getting some nausea. I downed a scoop of protein powder to get something in my system and it took care of the nausea. I'm not sure why I had that reaction with it being the same dose as before.
You said you took it after 2 cups of coffee that could do it..

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Caffeine can change things..
Especially on an empty stomach.
Once you get to a certain dosage. It can cause nausea for some people. My son has it everytime. Especially with other stimulants. If this persists try taking some protein or greek yogurt about 20 minutes before your dose. Just enough to coat your stomach.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Took just shy of a tablespoon this morning, prior to having my coffee. I mixed it with fruit punch powder, worked well to add sweetness and didn't really taste the grittiness this time. Did not get the nausea even after having a few cups of coffee, at least I know the order I have to take it. I know this strain is an energy one, but previous doses knocked out most aches I deal with daily. Today I only feel the energy, which was the main goal with this product, so all is going well.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Took just shy of a tablespoon this morning, prior to having my coffee. I mixed it with fruit punch powder, worked well to add sweetness and didn't really taste the grittiness this time. Did not get the nausea even after having a few cups of coffee, at least I know the order I have to take it. I know this strain is an energy one, but previous doses knocked out most aches I deal with daily. Today I only feel the energy, which was the main goal with this product, so all is going well.
Awesome to hear. Maeng da helps with pain as well. Its just not the strongest.
All the strains give pain relief . some are just stronger than others. Yellow Vietnam is another day time strain you would probable like. Its more of a social strain.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I typically go for a much lower dose when looking for energy from Kratom.

I had Mile High Green Malay and took like 3g with a cup of coffee and had amazing energy.

3g normally does nothing for me, and I need closer to 10g for relaxing effects, but I could drink 4 cups of coffee and fall asleep, so the combination was definitely a surprise. It was way too much energy for the studying I had planned on. Lol

Epo

Awards
Today i tried red maeng da. I usually have been using green which i like. I usually dose between 7-10g so today i took 7g of red. I feel the effects of green within 30mins roughly but today i didnt feel red until roughly an hr after dosing it. Ik there is debate that kratom is kratom and the strains are just marketing, however i will say this i definately feel more couch locked and chill since dosing the red. I would like to mix green and red in the future.
Have a great day guys off to the pool i go.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today i tried red maeng da. I usually have been using green which i like. I usually dose between 7-10g so today i took 7g of red. I feel the effects of green within 30mins roughly but today i didnt feel red until roughly an hr after dosing it. Ik there is debate that kratom is kratom and the strains are just marketing, however i will say this i definately feel more couch locked and chill since dosing the red. I would like to mix green and red in the future.
Have a great day guys off to the pool i go.
There is a difference between strains. It isnt marketing. As long as you have a reputable supplier. Which we are! You get what you pay for. Red is my favorite night time strain. I seriously relax deeply on it.
Also it has the longest hang time takes about an hour to kick in fully. The best for pain !

Epo

Awards
There is a difference between strains. It isnt marketing. As long as you have a reputable supplier. Which we are! You get what you pay for. Red is my favorite night time strain. I seriously relax deeply on it.
Also it has the longest hang time takes about an hour to kick in fully. The best for pain !
I believe there is a difference as well. I think green is my fav. I want to try yellow

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Took my 3/4Tbsp dose that seems to work well for me first thing yesterday. I got this now familiar warming sensation in my main joints where my pain mainly exists. Shoulder pain lessened a lot, but I could still feel it which is what I've come to expect especially since I'm not sure of the cause of my pain. Just took a dose today at lunch in my protein shake, definitely covers taste and texture which isn't bad just strong. Feeling effects within a half hour of consuming. First time taking two days in a row, shoulder pain is gone as I'm typing this, but it comes and goes in general

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad the kratom is helping!

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Took a tbsp this morning, gave me a calming sense of wellbeing. This helped me relax and focus on my work.