Slicing and Dicing with Katanadrol (Sponsored)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off, thanks to muscleResearch for giving me the opportunity to log Katanadrol. This is going to be a 4 week run and if I like the results after 4 weeks and do not have a ton of lethargy, I am going to make it an 6-8 week run off my own cash. Already bought the 2nd bottle due to the sale. I plan on just following the dosing protocol for the first 1-2 weeks but may bump it up. Most logs I have read not on anabolicminds run 3-4 caps. thorsdad31 and thebigt have both enjoyed the regular dose.

Katanadrol

Like the mighty katana, Katanadrol is the king of cutting, and rules with authority when it comes to DHEA, prohormones and lean muscle gains. With the power of Katanadrol you can be like the katana blade, thin yet deadly, powerful and sleek, as unbreakable as carbon steel. Katanadrol uses 1-DHEA to boost your testosterone to sky high levels. This massive increase in testosterone allows users to gain lean muscle rapidly, while staying chiseled and cut.

1-DHEA is a naturally occurring metabolite of DHEA, which can be converted into testosterone, a powerful muscle builder that helps users attain the lean muscle gains that elude so many bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts. Katanadrol cuts out the need for long bulking periods followed by intense cutting cycles with a powerful boost of Testosterone. It also works as a fast muscle builder.

If you are looking for a product that really works as a muscle builder, but you want to make sure all your gains are lean muscle, then look no further. If you are new to prohormone use, but concerned about side effects of elevated testosterone for long periods of time, Katanadrol is a great choice. The DHEA metabolite 1-DHEA in Katanadrol has little to no conversion to estrogen and very minimal side effects. If you want the strongest legal prohormone available, 1-DHEA is one of the most potent muscle builder prohormones still available on the US market. Forget about natural testosterone boosters that do little more than boost your libido. If you are really looking for an amazing muscle builder, slice that Weight Gainer 5,000 out of your supplement routine and try a prohormone. If you really want that chiseled body of steel and unbelievable lean muscle gains, Katanadrol is your weapon of choice.

What is in Katanadrol 3.0?

1-Andro, 3b-Hydroxy-Androst-1-ene-17-one: a version of Androsterone. Androsterone is great for gains in strength and size. Also it does not convert to estrogen so it is great for cutting or stacking with other compounds. It may actually restore your body’s natural androgen/estrogen levels.

B6 (Pyridoxine): Speeds up chemical reactions that occur in the cells of the body, this makes processes rum more efficiently so that energy produced is done so using the least amount of resources possible. This Vitamin also boosts the immune system and makes it function more efficiently. Other health benefits of B6 include; metabolism, hormone control, skin conditions, cardiac function, and kidney function.

Chloride: for healthy pH and electrolyte balance.

Potassium: for heart health.

Uva Ursi: for diuretic benefits, it also soothes, strengthens, and tightens inflamed muscle tissue.

Caffeine: for diuretic benefits, also added energy and aggression, added metabolism boost.

Green Tea: may increase metabolism and when combined with caffeine is beneficial in burning calories. Green Tea may also decrease bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol, and may help protect the liver from toxins.

Dandelion Extract: for liver support and healthy digestion, Dandelion is also a good diuretic, stimulant, and anti-oxidant, may also help to prevent negative side effects such as acne.

Juniper Berry: for liver support, diuretic effects, and kidney support.

What kind of results can I expect from Katanadrol 3.0?

Just like previous versions of Katanadrol this is a powerful anabolic with thermo genic effects. The new Katanadrol 3.0 will provide the muscle hardening and aggression you have come to expect from previous versions and will still deliver the fat loss everyone raves about. We have included powerful diuretics, and metabolism boosting ingredients to deliver the cutting effects expected

May Promote Lean Muscle Gains
May Increase Muscle Mass
May Increase Strength and Size
May Increase Testosterone Levels
May Boost Metabolism

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Goal:
Keep as much strength as possible while losing weight.
Current Weight = 226.6. Hoping to get down under 220 in 4 weeks and under 215 in the 8 weeks.
5/3/1 Boring But Big. Bench, Press, Deadlift and then some random common accessory work. I decided not to squat. Messed up back a couple weeks ago and I blame squat and deadlifting at the same time. So to stay healthy, I will stay away from back squats.
Diet
Intermittent Fasting. I don't eat until 12-2 and I try to not eat after 8. No I don't calorie count. I just try to limit carbs in the afternoon.
Morning Fast Cardio. Also just bough a Sandbag and am excited to start trying it. Downloaded the Brute Force App and want to try to keep up on the day to day workouts. Should get here this week. Its from Titan Fitness and is 60lbs. No idea how much weight to start using. Its a cheaper one so I hope I do not regret it.
Supplements: Katanadrol, E9, Radiate, Assass1nate, Fish Oil, Liver Care

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got it yesterday. I am a teacher and have the summer off. Coached Legion baseball but that just got over for us. So I have some extra free time for not on my hands. Hence the two workouts.

Day 1 July 12 - Got it a 1pm in the mail. I did 45 minutes LISS in the morning and 30 minutes in the afternoon. Took day off of lifting. Did all my lifts on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

Day 2 July 13 - Popped a pill around 9am, 45 minutes of LISS on the Elliptical at 10:00. Lifted at 4:00.
All about a minute rest or so.
Bench - 5x5 light and slow for warmups, Wide 185x8x3 sets
Machine Fly - 70x15x4 sets
Lat Pulldown Superset with Decline Pushups - 4 sets of 10 reps
Rope Row Superset with DB Fly - 4 sets of 10 reps
Assisted Pullups 3x3 Superset with Ab Rollout - 2 sets of 8.

I do my heavy workouts early in the week and then later on during the week I do a lighter, higher volume workout. Obviously Day 2 and not much to report.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck bro, in for the gains, however don't expect too much it's just 1 andro a few stims and a touch of organ support. Not dissing the product btw.Can you post some pics so we can do the before and after scenario?

Fat2fit2017

Fat2fit2017

Awards
Would it be beneficial to use this as part of a diet and exercise program, with the primary goal being weight loss? Sorry if this question is a bit retarded, but I'm genuinely curious.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck bro, in for the gains, however don't expect too much it's just 1 andro a few stims and a touch of organ support. Not dissing the product btw.Can you post some pics so we can do the before and after scenario?
Thanks for following. The my first time taking a 1-Andro product. Not expecting a ton. Will post before and after photos near the end. I posted some in my Radiate run. This is the lowest I have been in years

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fat to Fit 2017 Spam? Already?

No need to use the R word. I am a Special Education teacher and nothing irks me more than that.

Fat2fit2017

Fat2fit2017

Awards
Fat to Fit 2017 Spam? Already?

No need to use the R word. I am a Special Education teacher and nothing irks me more than that.
I apologize. Not intending to spam or offend. At it's very core, retard is defined as slow. All I was trying to say.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I apologize. Not intending to spam or offend. At it's very core, retard is defined as slow. All I was trying to say.
I would appreciate if you wouldn't use the word. I know what it means.

Now back to the log! Typically takes 2-3 weeks to kick in from what I have seen.

Fat2fit2017

Fat2fit2017

Awards
I would appreciate if you wouldn't use the word. I know what it means.

Now back to the log! Typically takes 2-3 weeks to kick in from what I have seen.
but this is a viable means of weight loss? I'm looking to lose about 60 more lb before Christmas and I'm really willing to try about anything. Currently, I'm using EHP Oxy Shred with Acetyl L Carnatine and a pretty low carb, high protein diet. About as close to keto without the fats as you can get really.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
but this is a viable means of weight loss? I'm looking to lose about 60 more lb before Christmas and I'm really willing to try about anything. Currently, I'm using EHP Oxy Shred with Acetyl L Carnatine and a pretty low carb, high protein diet. About as close to keto without the fats as you can get really.
If you are under 30 net carbs a day.. You are keto. Doesn't matter what your damn fat macro is.

Fat2fit2017

Fat2fit2017

Awards
If you are under 30 net carbs a day.. You are keto. Doesn't matter what your damn fat macro is.
I was under the lead to believe that ketosis was achieved at between 20 and 50 net carbs per day and a moderate fat intake. Sorry.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
In brotha, nice work so far 4 caps aday would be really nice

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight loss depends on diet and exercise overall. I want to keep as much muscle and mass as I can as I lose weight which is why I am using this. Will this do this? Time will tell based off of measurements, weight and mirror.

If your still losing weight don't fix what ain't broken. If you stopped losing, mix up the cardio either by higher intensity weight lifting or cardio base exercises like LISS, HIT, Sprints, sled drags, etc... and re-evaluate diet. Maybe Keto isn't for you anymore. I am just going to start some sandbag training and am pretty excited about it.

What has helped me the most besides diet the past few months has been Follidrone 2.0 and RXS Radiate. Supplements are not going to make you skinny or jacked. That's on you in the end.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In brotha, nice work so far 4 caps aday would be really nice
It's pricey though. Hopefully it was worth it! If I enjoy it I am going to jump on the Bogo sale when they have it again. They just had it in March and am sure they will have it again. $35 a bottle isn't terrible.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
It's pricey though. Hopefully it was worth it! If I enjoy it I am going to jump on the Bogo sale when they have it again. They just had it in March and am sure they will have it again. $35 a bottle isn't terrible.
I hear u gotta get the deals

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'll get in on this one!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3 Today

I seemed to sweat more than usual today. Surprised by that. Took Radiate and Katanadrol on empty stomach at 8:30. Took 2nd dose of Katanadrol at 11:30. Started lifting at 11:45.

Deadlift 5/3/1. 315x3 was super easy but 355 seemed hard as all get up. 225x10x2. This was the 2nd time deadlifting this week. Making up from 2 weeks ago. Mixed in some 3 sets of 5 of assisted pull-ups

Military Press - 110x10x4 superset with plate Shrugs 4 sets of 15. Military Press seemed so hard. Missing the endurance of Folli.

Rope Pressdown ss with BB Curl
8 reps x 5 sets of each

DB Curl Burnout

That's it. Going to the Cabin until Maybe Tuesday. Wife wants to stay. Then more traveling. Gonna take take some scheduling to get in my lifts.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It worked out that I could get 40 minutes of cardio in. Didn't think I would be able to do both which is why I didn't do it this morning. Also went to take before photos and my phone said no more storage space. So that sucked. Deleted a bunch and will have the wife take some

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting weekend. Kid got sick on Saturday. He has never thrown up until Saturday. 16 months old. Curdled milk everywhere! So needless to say we came back home. Barely ate and just whined and sat around. He is back to himself today.

I also got sick on Friday night and all day Saturday. Just felt like I had motion sickness. Took something for a migraine and that helped some. Still don't feel the best today but I got in 45 minutes LISS this morning and I got my bench reps on my 5's week. Barely.

Upped the water intake but I don't think that was the issue.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6 July 17
Military Press
5/5/5
Got 155x6
120x10x5sets. 2-3 minute rest

Deadlift
5x5x5
Got 325x5 on last set. Could have done more. Grip gave out and I want to get a solid sandbag workout in this afternoon and done want the back to be sore. Gonna deadlift again on Wednesday.

DB Press 3x12
Upright Row 3x12
DB Lateral Raise 3x12

I wasn't expecting anything out of the ordinary pump wise but my shoulders and delts were on fire after military Press.

Another note: Libido has been nonexistent the past couple of days. Normally it's not too high but nighttime I always feel frisky. Haven't at all the past couple of nights.

Gonna lift tomorrow and Wednesday then we are visiting family for the next 4-5 days. Hopefully get my sandbag and I will bring that do workout.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last Day of Week 1

Workout
Assisted Pull-ups 5x5
Cable Row 3x10
Lat Pulldown 8x8
DB Row 3x10
Incline Bench 5x10
Bench 1x10
30 minute Elliptical

Well got my sandbag but when I went to the store, all the sand had moisture in it. So I have to wait until Thursday to get actual dry sand from a larger retailer. Though pending wife's approval if I can bring The sandbag on vacation!

Week 1 Review
My endurance seemed higher than the first few days this last workout. Hopefully week 2 is when I can definitely tell if the pump and endurance is real. My libido was good this morning.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Start of Week 2
Deadlift
5/5/5 Again
325x5 seemed pretty easy. Working on posting a video. Form and concentration need work
5x5 at 225 working on form

Supersetted Deadlift with 3 pull-ups. Did 15 sets of 3

Military Press
5/5/5 Again
Got 155x9 reps which is a nice strength increase from the last month. Been feeling Week on this lift.
120x10x2 then I had to drop weight and finished off at 95x10x3

Another nice pump. Though endurance died out on me in Military Press. Rested 2 minutes.

Wanted to do more but kid woke up. Wanted to spend time before I spend the rest of the afternoon remodeling our bathroom

3 year anniversary today so we are going out to eat and seeing Wonder Woman tonight!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know I have posted videos before. Can't seem to figure it out. Can only post pictures. Do I have to upload it to YouTube?

Mexican Food Last night and fast food at lunch =bloated at hell. Not liking it.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back from vacation. Had a lot of fun but now it's time to get back on track. Going to start tracking my micros after a nice chat with one of my buddies

Last day of Week 2

Bench 3/3/3
245x6 for my last set which is the most I have lifted since May when I did 235x5x5 before I started losing my strength.
170x10x5

Military Press
3/3/3
Got 165x4 which is not as high as last week but was after my benching so I am glad I got the reps I needed to
5x10

30 minutes of Cardio

End of Week 2 Review
Endurance getting higher than week 1
Strength was up.
Pump was great
Libido is same. Not high but not low.
No Lethargy or any sides

Hopefully this wasn't because I haven't lifted since last Wednesday. Did a lot of walking in the heat though!

Go by to start going with 3 caps for the final 4 weeks. Want to be done before school/job starts getting stressful. Got moved to a lower grade level and not happy about it but I am a team player and thought better me than a couple other options.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
End of Week 2 Review

Endurance getting higher than week 1
Strength was up.
Pump was great
Libido is same. Not high but not low.
No Lethargy or any sides

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my sand bag all loaded up. About 50 pounds. First Clean, freaking handle ripped. Cheap ****. Sandbag fillers leak too. Gonna get some contractor bags. anyone have any they wanna ship me? Haha don't want to buy a box of them.

Did a warmup of 4 rounds of 10 mountain climbers, 5 Air Squats, 10 Skaters, 5 burpees. Then did my sandbag workout. 5 rounds of 5 cleans, 5 Thrusters, 5 Squats and 5 Push-ups with Sand Drag. Conditioning is bad! Not too hard but I was a sweaty, sandy mess.

Here are my micros for the day. Struggled to get this many calories in. Cheesy meatloaf for lunch leftover from last week. Just approximate calories on this. Then had Black bean burgers for supper. More carbs and fats in that then I thought. Need to work on this and plan out better. Once school starts it will be much easier. It's a start.
IMG_4526.jpg

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man my body was sore the next day. Had to have been the sandbag workout. Didn't think I was that out of shape.

Yesterday had a baseball party for the kids I coached. Then played this game call Chicago Ball. Running around in the outfield and today both my heels and my arthritic foot kill. Gonna go hit up some LISS to loosen up, Deadlift and then some more LISS.

Side Note: Libido has been higher than normal the past 2 days.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with an increased libido!! Ha. Good work thus far mate!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today
Deadlift 3/3/3
Got 345x3 but struggled. Then 225x10x1. I think that's because my whole body is just sore from taking 5 days off and then introducing
sandbag training.

Sandbag Workout 50lbs
3 Rounds
Thrusters x 15
High Pull x 15
High Knees x 15 each Leg.
Push Press x 15

Substituted Tuck Jumps with High knees due to my feet issues.

15 minutes LISS

5 Minutes Legs on Wall Stretch

Going to pitch BAtting practice to our seniors who made state. Then come back at try to do 30 more minutes of LISS.

My weight was 234 today and am not happy about that. Counting my micros the last 3 days and I can see why I have gained weight. Fats are the highest percentage. Protein then carbs a close 3rd. Really need to dial in. Only before and after photos will tell how much is fat putting on. Hoping to drop it quick.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Today
Deadlift 3/3/3
Got 345x3 but struggled. Then 225x10x1. I think that's because my whole body is just sore from taking 5 days off and then introducing
sandbag training.

Sandbag Workout 50lbs
3 Rounds
Thrusters x 15
High Pull x 15
High Knees x 15 each Leg.
Push Press x 15

Substituted Tuck Jumps with High knees due to my feet issues.

15 minutes LISS

5 Minutes Legs on Wall Stretch

Going to pitch BAtting practice to our seniors who made state. Then come back at try to do 30 more minutes of LISS.

My weight was 234 today and am not happy about that. Counting my micros the last 3 days and I can see why I have gained weight. Fats are the highest percentage. Protein then carbs a close 3rd. Really need to dial in. Only before and after photos will tell how much is fat putting on. Hoping to drop it quick.
Sometimes breaks are good dont be discouraged brotha just keep up the good hard work!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know part of the reason weight loss has stalled is because I have low self control. My wife is pregnant and she has been craving crap. She isn't far along 10 weeks but it has been tough on her already. We knew from 4 weeks on. She just felt off and BAM! She kind of gave up on her diet then. She was doing well too.

I am thankful and excited about it but was hoping to "try" for a couple months for fun! Nope. 1-2 times is all it took. We must be very fertile.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I know part of the reason weight loss has stalled is because I have low self control. My wife is pregnant and she has been craving crap. She isn't far along 10 weeks but it has been tough on her already. We knew from 4 weeks on. She just felt off and BAM! She kind of gave up on her diet then. She was doing well too.

I am thankful and excited about it but was hoping to "try" for a couple months for fun! Nope. 1-2 times is all it took. We must be very fertile.
Nice kids are the biggest blessing in the world congrats man i have 2 young sons and they are my everything

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So Thursday I threw around 500 pitches for batting practice with a little extra juice than I normally do and then I went and threw around 300 more Friday morning. Man my shoulder is sore! Actually the DOMS in my whole body is pretty sore still.

Friday - 45 minutes of LISS and stretching

Saturday - still pretty sore. Took dose of Katanadrol like I normally do pre workout and it is not sitting well at all. Just feel sick

Bench 5x10
Wide Pull-ups 5xAMRAP
Underhand Assisted Pull-ups 2x AmRAP
Pressdowns superset with Bb Curl SS Sit-ups x 15 each x 5 sets

Then the kid woke up. Short nap this morning. Just me an my boy last night and tonight as wife is at a bachelorette weekend party

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoulder is freaking sore. Plus lower back was sore yesterday and we went out of town all day today. So I just did Cardio on Sunday 40 minutes and 60 minutes tonight. Really didn't fee like getting warmed up for deadlift.

I don't think it's lethargy setting in I just really didn't want to get warmed up. I felt fine once I got in the elliptical and got going. My muscles feel fuller and I got a comment that I looked bigger yesterday. Good and bad. Haven't weighed myself and probably won't until Thursday.

I did have a Type 2 Labrum year that I had surgery on in 2013. Hoping I feel good enough to lift tomorrow.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoulder still sore but felt good so I benched. Felt good the whole time until I pushed it on my last set on bench. Stupid Stupid Stupid

5/3/1 -- Last set I got 260x3 relatively easy. Tweaked the shoulder a little bit on last set.

Just went and rocked Cardio for an hour cause I was pist off

Wife made a comment that I was looking good as I was flexing in mirror. Think the diuretic effects are kicking in. Been taking 3 caps past week. Muscles feel full even though I haven't lifted since last Saturday. Got a nice pump from my 5/3/1 which I think I rare. No side effects. Unless you want to call traveling Tuesday and Wednesday and not wanting to lift lethargy or just tired!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Deadlift 5/3/1. Got 365x1 and the struggle was real. Supersetted

Assisted Pull-ups after every set of deadlift even the warmups. 5x5 and 6x3reps

Barbell Military Press - got 175x5 for my set of 1 which was a pleasant surprise.

45 minutes Cardio

End of Week 3 Will post end of Week review with some a photo

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hot dam. Sorry fellas. The end of Week 4 is here already.

Been super busy. Started back up in big boy job so it's been a little more hectic. Plus had a garage sale that my wife decided to do last minute so got ready for that Monday-Wednesday nights after the kid went to bed. Garage sales suck!!!!

Got in 3 weightlifting workouts this week and continue to get my reps. Unfortunately my right shoulder is still tight and I am afraid I strained it. Started back up do PT exercises so time will tell.

So after 4 weeks here is my review. First 2 or so weeks I did 2 caps. Past 2 weeks I have done 3 caps when I remember that last dose. This past week I take 2 caps pre workout and 1 cap about 6 hours later.

1. Lethargy has came but it's not too bad yet.
2. Maintaining strength. Even increasing but slightly.
3. Doesn't make me more hungry
4. Muscles are fuller longer
5. My DOMS is a struggle.
6. Endurance is still holding strong.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will try to remember to take
Measurements, weight and my after photo for my 4 week review in the morning.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight staying at 233. Measurements were the same giving a 1/4 inch handicap since measurements could have been off.

Strength is continuing to slowly rise.

Deadlift yesterday I got 335x5 which gives me an approximate max of 390 which is the highest approximate max since November. I could have got more too I think.

Bench Press Today I got 250x6 which is an approximate max of 300 which is the most I have done since October of last year.

Barbell Military Press last week I got 175x5 and that's also the most since October when I got the same weight and 165x10.

The more I think about this, the happier I am. I was around 255 back then. So 20lbs lighter and getting my strength back up. Though still not my overall Best since before the kid! Getting back there though!

I have notice that the later I workout, the more lethargy I have. So as long as I can lift in the morning I feel much better.

Does 1 Andro affects anyone joints? I just can't believe my shoulder isn't feeling better yet. Just feels sore, no sharp pain now. Could this be 1-Andro?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Weight staying at 233. Measurements were the same giving a 1/4 inch handicap since measurements could have been off.

Strength is continuing to slowly rise.

Deadlift yesterday I got 335x5 which gives me an approximate max of 390 which is the highest approximate max since November. I could have got more too I think.

Bench Press Today I got 250x6 which is an approximate max of 300 which is the most I have done since October of last year.

Barbell Military Press last week I got 175x5 and that's also the most since October when I got the same weight and 165x10.

The more I think about this, the happier I am. I was around 255 back then. So 20lbs lighter and getting my strength back up. Though still not my overall Best since before the kid! Getting back there though!

I have notice that the later I workout, the more lethargy I have. So as long as I can lift in the morning I feel much better.

Does 1 Andro affects anyone joints? I just can't believe my shoulder isn't feeling better yet. Just feels sore, no sharp pain now. Could this be 1-Andro?
Seems like it worked well for u brotha ive used 1 andro a few times and never had joint pain but everyone is different

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pfresh Supplement Logs 74
Supplement Logs 240