Continuing the recomp with Slintensity

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Continuing the recomp with Slintensity

First off, thanks to @cheftepesh1 and Mind and Muscle for selecting me to log @dsade's Slintensity for them.

So far, intermittent fasting and thermogenics have been the keys to my success in this long recomp (over a year?). I've not used GDAs or "nutrient partitioners" since I got serious about losing the fat. So, I'm honestly not sure how effective it'll be for me. I welcome the opportunity to give Slintensity a shot and see what I can do with it! I have some defuse left over from a while back. Might try using it alongside Slintensity during my weekly cheat meal. Past reviews and threads seem to tout Slintensity as THE GDA of choice for a lot of guys. I can only hope that my experience is similar to theirs.

I won't bore you all with the details, but the full write up is over at EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity (writeup)

My plan is to drop one cap per 60g carbs during my evening meal. I typically fast until 4pm and then break it with a Shakeology post-workout. Then I have my big meal around 6pm and the usually a snack of some sort around 9-10pm. I am generally pretty low carb, so I anticipate only using one cap a day. Anyone else have any experience with Slintensity on an IF diet? Would appreciate any tips or feedback... Otherwise, we'll get this started and see what happens!

2. Reserved for final review.
    •   

3. I'm in!
    "They say the meek will inherit the Earth,
    But the ground they’ve left us is barren cold."

4. You know I'm in!!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

5. I'm in
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    •   

6. count me in

7. First meal turned out to be quite protein and fat heavy. Moreso than normal. I was a little afraid the Slintensity would make me hypo. So I decided to steal a page from @TheSolutions playbook. I grabbed his recipes and whipped up some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies with a base of a scoop of PES peanut butter cookie and a scoop of MST choc protein.

Tasty. And no hypo. Win-win!

Any of you run Slintensity before? Maybe @HIT4ME? Would love any tips and tricks to getting the most out of this stuff!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I'm in!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    You know I'm in!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    count me in
    Thanks for the support, fellas. Welcome!

9. Thanks for the mention and I am in for the ride. I have not used Slintensity yet... So I am not sure what I can offer just yet. From what I can tell and the reviews on here - it is a potent formula.

10. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Thanks for the mention and I am in for the ride. I have not used Slintensity yet... So I am not sure what I can offer just yet. From what I can tell and the reviews on here - it is a potent formula.
    Wow, I figured you had tried everything Matt made! We'll learn this one together then. Welcome, homie.

11. Never tried a GDA/NP but very interested in tracking your journey! Best of luck.

12. In! I'm in a similar situation myself, got some slinmax recently and have been wanting to try slintensity. Slinmax and slintensity were the two names that keep popping up and I'd love to compare them in depth

13. I'm in brother

14. In my bearded brother!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

15. Insies fa shaw!

16. I'm here. Party started

17. Who said my name??!!!

18. Subbed brother

19. Ohhh heyyyyyy....
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

20. Thanks for subbing, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    I'm here. Party started
    Uh... Sorry... Not THAT kind of party... :-)

21. Giddy up
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

22. Love gdas. Very interested in how this works for u.

23. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Love gdas. Very interested in how this works for u.
    What do you like to use use them for? Cutting or bulking? Any tips on getting the most from it in a cut/recomp?

24. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    Wow, I figured you had tried everything Matt made! We'll learn this one together then. Welcome, homie.
    Yeah - I'm getting close there. I need to get him to send me some Slintensity and some Strafe, haha. Then there's Clear Edge. And I wish he would make Sleephoria again. Ok, I guess there's a lot I haven't used just yet...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 03:21 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 06:50 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 07:45 PM