Vicaine Log

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big thanks to MA Labs, Mike Arnold & WesleyInman for giving me a chance to test out Vicaine. When I saw the label, I was very much intrigued and planned on pulling the trigger on a bottle to test out, but they were kind enough to offer up a bottle -- very generous.

Bottle showed up yesterday, so I started with one cap on an empty stomach in the afternoon. I got off work in the AM, straight to the gym, home to change and then back to town to play ball and hit the grocery. All I'd eaten at that point were two protein shakes (post lift and post ball). Took 1 cap of Vicaine about 2 hours after the 2nd one.

Didn't notice any effects throughout the afternoon/evening. Was kind of wanting a beer, but didn't want to complicate my observations.

Between the recommended dosing for this product and my work schedule (24 on/48 off), I'll be testing this out about twice a week most likely (on one of my days off every break or so).

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The opioid effect only lasts about 2 hours, so by taking 1 cap...and then another cap 2 hours later, it is still like taking only 1 cap from an opioid standpoint, as the first cap's opioid effects will have just ended by the time the 2nd cap kicks in. If one cap isn't enough, you should try 2 at once...and then if you still want stronger effect, 3 caps.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed to compare

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The opioid effect only lasts about 2 hours, so by taking 1 cap...and then another cap 2 hours later, it is still like taking only 1 cap from an opioid standpoint, as the first cap's opioid effects will have just ended by the time the 2nd cap kicks in. If one cap isn't enough, you should try 2 at once...and then if you still want stronger effect, 3 caps.
Oh I fully plan to take 2 caps. But from what I had read, starting at 1 was the smartest move. At 225 lbs, I wasn't expecting anything from 1 cap, but jumping straight to 2 (especially in a log) would be careless, IMO.

(I only took 1 cap total yesterday -- at roughly 1530, after I trained, played ball, showered and had been just relaxing for about 90 minutes; and only consuming ~450 calories via 2 protein shakes)

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Take 5 at once so we can document the potential sides please. Thx

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet in on this!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No updates, but wanted to keep everyone up to speed.

Got off work yesterday AM and went straight to the gym for a heavy chest session. Home to change and do some housework, then off to play ball at the church. Was absolutely beat after that and cramping up (despite precise water and supp planning to combat that). Decided to have a shower beer when I got home.

Slept in today and had to push mow for 1.5 hrs first thing this AM with storms rolling in. Then went and got high volume legs after showering up. I work tomorrow AM, so just rolling with nothing for relaxation today.

Planning to try out 2 caps Vicaine Sunday and will update.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I love the shower beer comment. I've been known to wake up on a sunny Sunday morning and immediately break out the vodka and oj, but never showered with a drink.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol, I love the shower beer comment. I've been known to wake up on a sunny Sunday morning and immediately break out the vodka and oj, but never showered with a drink.
You haven't lived if you haven't had an ice cold shower beer. Preferably choose something like coors light as the water going in it doesn't ruin the flavor.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You haven't lived if you haven't had an ice cold shower beer. Preferably choose something like coors light as the water going in it doesn't ruin the flavor.
lol'd at the water -- silver bullets are what I used to drink in the showers in the dorm back in college.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took 2 caps today.

Didn't feel anything come on, but over time just felt very focused (did 3 hours of weed eating lol). Was just in a good mood all afternoon.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am finding the feedback pretty interesting because it doesn't really match with what you would expect from the ingredient profile. Kind of curious as to why that is.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am finding the feedback pretty interesting because it doesn't really match with what you would expect from the ingredient profile. Kind of curious as to why that is.
Yeah, I've only used it twice now, so I'm not jumping to any conclusions at all, but it's certainly interesting.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The reviews here are completely different here than EVERYWHERE else...but then again, much fewer people here are taking it at the dosage necessary to feel significant opioid effects (over 100 mg) and only a few people have posted reviews. 100 mg tianeptine is generally considered the "minimum" dose to feel significant effect, but much better results are achieved with doses above 100 mg. 2 caps contains 100 mg. 3 caps contains 150 mg, which is where it is at. That is why the instruction for use say to take 2-3 caps. 1 cap is not even listed on the bottle as a dose. Most people will still feel an opioid effect from 100 mg, but it is mild. There is a "threshold" dose with tianeptine (100+ mg) in order to experience its effects.

However, this is my fault...because I told everyone to start at 1 cap because I didn't want someone taking 3 caps, having it be too strong, and then posting a bad review. However, I forgot to tell the loggers to NOT post a review until they actually tried the entire dosing range (up to 3 caps on an empty stomach). This is my fault and has majorly hurt the reviews here. Look at the discrepancy between the few reviews here and the dozens of unsolicited reviews below from people who bought the product. All these reviews have links so you can see they are all real.

Vicaine Customer Reviews

***Real, Unedited, and with Confirmable Links***

Customer Review #1

“Holy Cow!”

Name: MJMB1911
Dosage: 2 caps

Quote: “HOLY COW took 2 like you guys said with very little food, knocked me on my ass for a couple hours, felt really, really nice. I have never used drugs, alcohol, etc. Wowzers.”

Link: Vicaine (by MA Labs): Kratom Alternative? Legal Full-Opioid Agonist? - Page 13

Post Number: #187

Customer Review #2

“Vicaine is much better than Kratom imo”

Name: Sherk
Dosage: ?

Quote: “Vicaine is much better than Kratom imo. The effects also last longer and has more of an opioid type feeling. Other than the amount of pain it reduces, I felt no difference between my Percocets I'm prescribed and Vicaine. Obviously my script is stronger in the effects of pain relief but the Vicaine still helped quite a bit and allows me to fully train at my maximum intensity and stay focused.”

Link: Vicaine (by MA Labs): Kratom Alternative? Legal Full-Opioid Agonist? - Page 13

Post Number: #210

Customer Review #3

“...cruising home and realized I was ****ED UP!!!!”

Name: Chez
Dosage: 3 caps

Quote: "What’s up everyone?

When I read the description of this product, it sounds too good to be true. I did some research on the ingredients but still, I wasn't 100% convinced of the effectiveness. So, when my package arrived, I was excited to give it a go and see what happens.

The bottle suggests taking 2-3 caps when the effects are desired. So, being dubious, I went ahead and took 3. This was at the end of my work day, about an hour before I was to leave.

Things started to progress, within the first hour I was feeling good. Pretty mild effect. Then I proceeded to drive home.

Holy ****. Out of nowhere, this stuff hit my like a sack of bricks. I was on the highway cruising home and realized I was ****ED UP!!!! I felt good but I had no business driving. I was truly feeling like I popped several Vicodin. This is not an embellishment at all. This stuff is legit. Too legit. I was not expecting the strength of this product. I seriously was shocked an amazed.

It works as advertised, although I didn’t get as much of the stimulant effect as I did the opioid effect, and I was actually expecting the opposite. I am pleasantly surprised, however.

So the next day at work I took only one and it had a mild effect, but still worked. It was just more tolerable for being at work. I suspect two will be the sweet spot. I will try two tomorrow and report back".

Link: Vicaine (by MA Labs): Kratom Alternative? Legal Full-Opioid Agonist? - Page 6

Post Number: #76

Customer Review #4

"3 Caps Vicaine is Equal to 30 mg Hydrocodone"

Name: bc123jm

Quote: "Ok here is my review. I am assuming given the name of the product the company wants to compare it to Vicodin.

I am a very experienced user of opiates

3 caps of Vicaine is = to 30mg of Vicodin

As with most orals like this they are better taken on a totally empty stomach.
Personally I would drink more caffeine with it if I were using as a pre-workout.
If you have a high tolerance to opiates like I do this stuff isn't going to knock your socks off, but neither would 30 mg of Hydrocodone.

Bottom line it does work and as stated above, to me it’s similar to 30 mg of hydro"

Link: Vicaine (by MA Labs): Kratom Alternative? Legal Full-Opioid Agonist? - Page 6

Post Number: #83

Customer Review #5

“I felt as though the price might be high until I tried it.”

Name: MTM

Quote: “I just received my first bottle of Vicaine today and I say "first" because I will definitely be ordering more. I was extremely impressed with this product. I am a daily Kratom user and have a lot of experience with opiates and opioids. I took 2 capsules and experienced a variety of highs. It came on like hydrocodone with a warm, euphoric buzz and then moved into a high energy, high spirited stage. I would describe it as a mild mdma high. I am very satisfied with it. I felt as though the price might be high until I tried it. It's priced comparatively with a months supply of quality Kratom at my dosing range yet it offers a better high in my opinion. 2 capsules seems like the right dose too so one bottle will last me 30 doses. I would say the product description is a perfect picture of what you will experience on it. Awesome stuff!”

Link: Vicaine (by MA Labs): Kratom Alternative? Legal Full-Opioid Agonist? - Page 9

Post Number: #127

Customer Review #6

“...better than Modafinil”

Name: Stevekern

Quote: “Tremendous product! A must have smart drug. In my humble opinion better than Modafinil. Laser like focus and endless energy without the Jitters!”

Link: Vicaine (by MA Labs): Kratom Alternative? Legal Full-Opioid Agonist? - Page 28

Post Number: #416

Customer Review #7

“I have really bad neck problems and it seems to work much better than Norco. Norco doesn't hardly touch my neck and nerve pain, but this does big time”

Name: Garlic Chicken

Quote: “So here's my review of the new formulation. Way better. Awesome. Seriously though, here are my thoughts on it as well as my fiancée’s.

Me -

-Pain killing effects are still great. I'd give two capsules the equivalent pain killing effect of 10-15mg of hydrocodone. I'm pretty numb right now. The pain killing is better than hydrocodone for things like spine/arthritis/nerve types of pain. I have really bad neck problems and it seems to work much better than Norco. Norco doesn't hardly touch my neck and nerve pain, but this does big time.

-Stimulant effect is much smoother than the previous version. The beta would make me shaky at two capsules, this one does not. I feel warmer for sure, and I'm sweating more than normal. However my focus is amazing. I must disclaim that I took my normal 10mg of Adderall XR this morning, but now my focus is way more than normal. Much smoother, less jittery, and better feeling. Much less muscle tension than the beta version, which is a really good thing.

-Mood enhancing effect is greatly enhanced. I feel great. This is attributed 100% to the flmodafinil. It feels kinda like I did a decent bump of good coke. Not a lot, but a decent bump. That would probably be equivalent to a small/very small bump to someone who hasn't abused cocaine as much as I have. Mike, from an experienced cocaine user, I'd say your comparison wasn't far off at all lol.

My fiancée noticed the exact same effects, but two got her, in her words, "hella ****ed up." She took them on an empty stomach and they hit her like a ton of bricks. She described the same effects as I'm feeling. She threw her back out of place yesterday and they provided amazing pain relief for her, which hydrocodone can't do when her back is out.

Mike, you've made a huge improvement over the original formula. I'd say you can't get it much better than these. Great job man. I'll always be a return customer of your products, not just because of Vicaine, but there fact that you took time out of your day numerous times to personally correspond with me. As abrasive as you can come off on the web sometimes, you're really a good guy, and you have a great head on your shoulders. Keep it up man”

Link: Vicaine (by MA Labs): Kratom Alternative? Legal Full-Opioid Agonist? - Page 9

Post Number: #143

Customer Review #8

“VERY impressed with my first experience with Vicaine”

Name: Movingsteel79

Quote: “WOW. VERY impressed with my first experience with Vicaine. I have severe chronic pain in my foot from an accident as a kid.(posted about earlier in this thread) I been through the ringer with all the heavy duty pain meds and was hooked on them for years. I commented once already about my pain and the cause of it and the meds I have used over the years. Experienced user of pain meds would be an understatement in my case. The addictive nature eventually wore me out and I had stopped all RX pain meds at one point. Yes the daily pain sux balls but in the long run i find the pain easier to deal with then the pain killer addiction and everything that comes along with it. Nowadays I only take pain meds when the pain is unbearable and I don't **** around with weak pain meds., if I need something due to unbearable pain I go for the strongest **** I can attain and I'm not referring to "street drugs"(a couple guys on here know what i prefer) I don't waste my liver., kidney., stomach etc on popping 20 ibuprofen daily for what would amount to jack **** for pain relief for ME. I think I kind of made my point clear on my situation if not PM for in depth details. Otherwise I want to get back to the performance of Vicaine.

First off thanks to Mike A. for the great communication and answering my questions promptly. Ordering and service was excellent. Very quick!!

CURRENTLY I TAKE NO PAIN MEDS ON A DAILY BASIS.
Last evening was my first dosing of Vicaine at exactly 9pm. I opted for the 3 capsule dose. As 9:30 rolled around I was already feeling a little warm and fuzzy with a grin on my face. I could feel it kicking in. 10pm and I was feeling GREAT. I had that loopy, goofy feeling and my foot pain was probably down to a legit 2ish. The loopy feeling hung around for a good hour to hour and a half. At that point I started feeling the stim effect more than the loopy feeling with good pain relief still. I was very surprised that this relief extended up till I was ready for sleep around 2am. I took one more capsule at bedtime in hopes of waking up feeling relief like I had when I got sleepy. I woke up at 8:30ish AM and felt really good and refreshed. I didn't toss and turn and slept well. Overall my first experience with Vicaine was pleasing and much more than I expected. I obviously don't know yet about the possibility of building a tolerance to Vicaine and I don't anticipate it being an issue as i will only use this 2-3 times a week depending on my pain. I can say that I did not experience any craving or "need" to take anymore when I woke up this morning. The only side effect I noticed was some "cotton mouth". I did NOT experience any rapid heartbeat, ZERO jitters, and no elevation in BP as she did check my BP. I am very pleased with the overall performance and will definitely use this product a couple times a week as long as the effects continue the same and I don't get any sides. I will drop back in with an update as i use it a few more times to report any good/bad experiences but so far so good. Muy bueno!! Thanks MA Supps.”

Post Number: #145

Customer Review #9

“Simply amazing feeling...”

Name: M760
Dosage:?

Quote: “Just got mine as well and tore into it like a kid on Xmas! Simply amazing feeling mike you are the man!! Very good product you have here. I need to order another as soon as my pockets allow it!”

Link: Vicaine (by MA Labs): Kratom Alternative? Legal Full-Opioid Agonist? - Page 22

Post Number: #326

Customer Review #10

“Vicaine is no joke and I bet people that like opiates will really like this product A LOT”

Name: Jrotten
Dosage:?

Quote: “Well here is my opinion as a person who does not much care for opiates and doesn't tolerate them especially well: the **** is strong!

Specifically 2 caps seem to make me hungry as hell when it starts to kick in. Not a little hungry, I HAVE to eat. Secondly it is pretty heady. There is not itching like opiates or kratom, but the headspace is like a more clearheaded 8g of kratom.

Pain relief is actually pretty impressive. It's not a numbing or dulling, but more like a lightness that supersedes muscle and joint pain.

Finally I DO experience a bit of nausea after several hours have gone by but it is very short lived and much less than hydrocodone or kratom relative to the pain relief and "buzz" for lack of a better word.

This is a pretty cool product. I have no idea if higher doses scale, but I would be willing to try this for something where Vicodin would be the normal pill (toothache, joint pain, fracture). Less sides, cleaner "buzz" with better pain relief. As a pre-workout I will probably try it at one pill next time. I actually prefer it post workout or next day.

Vicaine is no joke and I bet people that like opiates will really like this product A LOT”.

Link: Vicaine (by MA Labs): Kratom Alternative? Legal Full-Opioid Agonist? - Page 23

Post Number: #344

Customer Review #11

“This Vicaine stuff is a very close second to Percocet. I mean VERY close. Perhaps even as effective as Percocet”

Name: Tall Deck

Quote: “Ok here's MY review/customer feedback: my comparison is to Percocet tablets since I've had to use them many times over the past 20 years for pre, and post surgery pain because I've had 5 surgeries over that time....Percocet has always worked the best for me, and without side effects other than some constipation, which I avoid by my regular use of meals laced with Habanero peppers. So for me Percocet is the standard for any potential pain management or even feel good compound has to measure up to. Percocet tablets in the past have not only always given me a good feeling, as well as pretty decent pain management when I needed it, but did so while still allowing me to drive without impairment, (unlike alcohol or even unlike weed used to impair my driving many years ago when I used it) but has also allowed me to function normally in the work place during my mechanical tasks.

This Vicaine stuff is a very close second to Percocet. I mean VERY close. Perhaps even as effective as Percocet, but I need more experience using Vicaine to be certain on that. I took three caps on an empty stomach with a tall glass of white grapefruit juice in hopes to increase it's effects, and it is slow acting like bc123 had implied, because it took a good 90 minutes for me to feel anything, but it finally kicked in and I'm feeling pretty good right now. It's effects for me are very close to Percs, (oxycodone). I was concerned about the possibility of feeling jittery like I did with the Kratom Green Indo that I tried recently, but to my pleasant surprise, 3 caps of this Vicaine has not given me any jittery feeling at all, nor do I have any nausea from it either,(which didn't surprise me since no opiate that I've ever taken has ever given me vomiting nor nausea).

I cannot be certain yet of Vicaine's pain reduction effects since I really didn't have a whole lot of pain today. Only time will tell on that aspect. I wouldn't mind any future attempt to come out with a future version which would even increase the opiate effects of this product, but that isn't to say that I'm disappointed nor unhappy with this present version. I like this stuff much better than the strain of kratom that I tried.Thanks Mike for making an OTC product which IMO has out-done any OTC product I've ever used, atleast as far as how it makes me feel physically and mentally...”

Link: Vicaine (by MA Labs): Kratom Alternative? Legal Full-Opioid Agonist? - Page 25

Post Number: #367

Customer Review #12​

“Much, much better than kratom”

Name: Gear Noob

Quote: “I rarely post on here anymore due to working 70-80 hours a week but I have to say this stuff is great! I just received my package today within 2 days which is very fast and took 4 and they are powering me through my 13 hr work day. I don't really get much of an opiate feeling it is much more like a coke high but a pretty clean stim. Much, much better than Kratom!

To be honest, I wasn't expecting much but this is well worth it especially with the coupon code.”

Link: Vicaine (by MA Labs): Kratom Alternative? Legal Full-Opioid Agonist? - Page 25

Post Number: #373

Customer Review #13

“Perfect "buzz" that lasted quite a while”

Name: TripleOverTime

Quote: “Here's my assessment. The other day I took one cap on a full stomach. Nice and smooth. Focus on point, feel good effect. Just as everyone described. Perfect "buzz" that lasted quite a while.

This morning. Two caps, empty stomach, 16 oz. Black coffee, and chewing tobacco... too much for this guy. Over the top buzz, not really over jittery but more of a excessive body "high", if you will. Strange to describe as it is somewhat enjoyable, but at the same time way too much out of the normal state of regular feeling for me. Hard to describe as I generally don't aim or have much experience for products like this.

No doubt, I can say that the combination of empty stomach, extra caffeine from coffee and tobacco have been a factor in putting me over the top this A.M. one on a full stomach was perfect. This morning the combination of what I have going on is too much for me. I'm sure some would enjoy what I'm feeling right now, but it’s not for me.

I do enjoy kratom from time to time, but in very small doses... 2-4 grams and not regularly.

One thing is for sure, this product is very strong, especially for someone like me that doesn't typically indulge in the feeling. Great product, I just need to tone it down for future use.”

Link: Vicaine (by MA Labs): Kratom Alternative? Legal Full-Opioid Agonist? - Page 29

Post Number: #421

Customer Review #14

“Very comparable to 10 mg oxy or hydro”

Name: Intense

Quote: “I take 20mg Adderall XR 2-3 times a week (depending on work projects etc.) and I'm planning to use this product on my off days from Adderall during the work week, so I will be using Vicaine about 2 times a week. On weekends I don't take anything.

Today I took 2 caps about 2 hours after consuming a carton of egg whites and a cup of oats. Also took my daily 5000iu D3, coq10, and omega 3s.

Took the Vicaine with a cup of coffee. It kicked in about 20 minutes ago and I'm feeling damn good. Very comparable to a 10mg oxy or hydro. I love opiates as much as the next person, but I just never let them consume me so I literally have 0 tolerance to the stuff.

Thanks for putting out a solid product Mike. If people just use it responsibly they would never have any issues, but that's with any drug IMO.”

Link: Vicaine (by MA Labs): Kratom Alternative? Legal Full-Opioid Agonist? - Page 29

Post Number: #432

Customer Review #15

“Definitely has a euphoric affect for me”

Name: AllOrNothing

Quote: “Here is my review. Got my Vicaine in last week. I have used it a few times pre-workout. It definitely has a euphoric affect for me. No question there.
At 265lbs I only need two caps. One cap I could mildy feel it but two caps seems to be the sweet spot. I don't see the need to go to three caps at this time. Also I am not using it every day. Only 3-4 times per week as advised.

I think you have a solid product with this one Mike”.

Link:

Post Number: #40

Customer Review #16

“Within 10-15 minutes a nice clear-headed, energetic, uplifting feeling came over me”

Name: mike036

Quote: “I received my pack yesterday afternoon and took one capsule of the Vicaine. Within 10-15 minutes a nice clear-headed, energetic, uplifting feeling came over me. I am a heavy kratom user. Instead of my morning dose of kratom I took 2 capsules of the Vicaine. Again, that nice uplifting feeing came over me. This is a great product. It works very well. It will put a smile on your face. I will take tomorrow off. I don't want to build up a tolerance like I did with kratom.”

Link:

Post Number: #42

Customer Review #17

“The euphoria was strong for 1.5-2 hours then slowly faded into a very usable and focused energy”

Name: Mad Mardigan

Quote: “Took 2 caps of Vicaine yesterday and after 30-45 minutes I was hit with euphoric energy. I am surprised at how strong it hit me given my experience with opiates/opioids. The euphoria was strong for 1.5-2 hours then slowly faded into a very usable and focused energy. I ran about 5 miles while periodically doing various skiing exercises (have a trip coming up). Felt great with no pain and endurance was definitely enhanced. Def not something I'd used every day, but will definitely use again.”

Link:

Post Number: #50

Customer Review #18

“Lots of marketing scams out there but this is not one of them”

Name: Chris

Quote: “Gonna tell everyone right now right here this product is 150% legit. Get it while u can is all I'm saying. I know I am. Lots of marketing scams out there but this is not one of them. Without going into detail I've had major lumbar and cervical fusions and have been stuck on pain meds for years and I'm not talking just a Vicodin either I'm talking very, very powerful stuff most doctors won't prescribe to cancer patients This stuff WILL replace your cravings and help anyone in pain I personally guarantee and I'm no novice to opioid medications.. I'm giving this a 10/10 and the fast shipping from iml cannot be beat. 2 days from order to door ... I'm gonna say I've lived in a lot of pain w my back even though I criple myself at work and in the gym I will not give up, this stuff has taken my pain levels to the lowest it's been since before i started having issues w degenerative disc disease . It's no fun. Even if this stuff only worked for one day it's a blessing to be pain free for a single day. Even when hooked to button controlled iv Dilaudid for 3 days I had more pain than I have now. Who knew there was a legal alternative this whole time. Cannot thank Wesley enough and whoever the genius is for creating this product. I'll stop rambling u get my point. I'm in no way affiliated w iml or any other supplement companies I'm just average Joe in NY here giving my honest opinions”

Link:

Post Number: #58

Customer Review #19

“...2 caps before my workout and the feeling was just out of this world”

Name: Warlock

Quote: “I have been using Vicaine for about 2 weeks. I used kratom here and there in the past, but never got hooked. When I read about this product, I thought I would give it a try as a pre-workout for an extra boost.

I first took 1 cap and felt amazing, just a few minutes after. I went to the gym feeling happy and energetic and had a great workout. It was a good feeling, clean energy that lasted about 4 hours.

This week I did 2 caps before my workout and the feeling was just out of this world. I had not felt this way in a long time. Workouts were incredible. I pushed hard and felt like I did not want to leave the gym.

I'm keeping it to 3-4 times a week and do not feel the need at all to take it every day. Either 1 or 2 caps (depending on body part for me) 3/4 x per week will give you a great feeling with great energy and mood. I love the product. It's a matter of using it in a smart way and following the directions on the label.

Thanks Mike for putting together such a solid product.”

Link:

Post Number: #62

Customer Review #20

“Just want to add that the wife, who hates pills, tried it and is in love...”

Name: Bill Hilton

Quote: “Just want to add that the wife, who hates pills, tried it and is in love with taking just one. We limit it to the weekends, and think this is just a great way to enhance our precious alone time.”

Link:

Post Number: #63

Customer Review #21

“I was on ****ing fire and had an amazing workout”

Name: BaldNazi

Quote: “As I posted previously, bought it for my wife and she is happy at 1 capsule right now and hasn't gone up yet. Doesn't see the reason to, as it's working for her.

I tried one pre-workout and was very surprised so yesterday morning I had a big shoulder/arm workout to do and decided to see what 2 does.

LOL, this product is no joke. 2 Vicaine just took everything to another level. Energy from start to finish; controlled chaos honestly. I was on ****ing fire and had an amazing workout. I'm on MBs Trest and that has given me really great workouts ever since but this just amplified everything.

Not something I would take everyday cause I don't need to but as a pre-workout this is the **** Mike. Crazy good.”

Link:

Post Number: #82

Customer Review #22

“Mike, you hit this one out the park my brother”

Name: Tatoo449

Quote: “I've been taking Vicaine for a few weeks now. I started off with one cap which really didn't affect me at all. Next time I took two caps. With two I felt energized through my workout. My next workout I took three caps. Now, I have a very high tolerance for opiods, always have. Now with three caps, at first I started to feel euphoric and then very energized and focused throughout my workout. For me three caps is my sweet spot. Vicaine is a fantastic supplement. I will definitely be buying more of these. Mike, you hit this one out the park my brother. You're advice and supplements have definitely been improving my workouts.”

Link:

Post Number: #91

Customer Review #23

“It’s fantastic for energy, focus and a positive mood boost”

Name: Feeshoils
Dosage: 1 cap

Quote: “Bit more feedback on Vicaine. Loving the product so far, I'm just stick to 1 cap pre workout and that seems to be doing the trick nicely. I'm yet to take 2 caps pre workout just yet, maybe in the coming weeks, or when I feel really fatigued.

Based on the feeling of just 1 cap, it’s fantastic for energy, focus and a positive mood boost. I get more of an Anti-fatigue feeling from it, (I’m guessing that's the flmodafinil)

The energy isn't a jittery, buzzing feeling, it’s more of a calm "I'm in my zone and feeling on point today" kind of feeling, I’m not getting distracted like I do with the usual pre-workouts. The stim based PWO put me on edge or make me feel scattered at times.

I've mentioned I use it for studying also. I get the same benefits as pre workout. I like the shorter active life of the product, Normal modafinil is good, but if you take it any later than say 1200 or 1400, you'll have a restless sleep or lay there staring at the roof trying to get to sleep. With Vicaine I can take it at 1700 or 1800 and have no issues at all with sleep.

Great product Mike, highly recommended”

Link:

Post Number: #122

Customer Review #24

“My wife and I both love it”

Name: Heartless68

Quote: “A lil bit of feedback on the Vicaine. My wife and I both love it. I really like the extra energy it gives me b4 a workout. I take 2 caps an hour before workout. It gives me a good amount of energy and no crash. Thanks for a good product and I'll definitely be buying more.”

Link:

Post Number: #123

Customer Review #25

“Thanks Mike for such a great product”

Name: Germaine

Quote: “Yesterday was my first time taking before workout. I usually take one in the morning before work and it helps me get through my day. Yesterday was a whole different story took one around 15:00 pm then got to the gym around 17:00 pm after work. Energy was crazy I had to force myself to leave after an hour yet could have done 2 hours. No pain while working out joints feel amazing except this morning some soreness and stiffness yet that's due to over working myself. All in all I think I am going to stick with my regimen of taking one early in the morning to get through work and one about 2 hours before workout that seems to work for me. Thanks Mike for such a great product.”

Semper Fi,

Brother

Link:

Post Number: #148

Below are some reviews (NONE of them are from loggers--all these people BOUGHT the product--because this is the ONLY board we have selected loggers)

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I've only used it twice now, so I'm not jumping to any conclusions at all, but it's certainly interesting.
Take 3 on a empty stomach next. That is the normally prescribed dose. The product was never intended to be used or reviewed at 1 cap, as that is nothing. We just didn't want guys starting at 3 caps and it being too much. This is my fault...because I told everyone to start at 1 cap, BUT forgot to tell everyone to HOLD OFF on posting their reviews until they actually used 3 caps. I have yet to see ANYONE take 3 caps that doesn't experience a profound effect. Look at the reviews in the post above. All these reviews are from NON-LOGGERS...because this is the ONLY board where we have ever selected loggers. ALL the people in the reviews below BOUGHT the product. There are LINKS to all these posts, so you can see they are ALL real.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reviews here are completely different here than EVERYWHERE else...but then again, no one here is taking it at the dosage necessary to feel opioid effects (over 100 mg) and only a few people have posted reviews. 100 mg tianeptine is generally considered the "minimum" dose to feel opioid effect. 2 caps contains 100 mg. 3 caps contains 150 mg, which is where it is at. That is why the instruction for use say to take 2-3 caps. 1 cap is not even listed on the bottle as a dose. Most people will still feel an opioid effect from 100 mg, but it is mild. There is a "threshold" dose with tianeptine (100+ mg) in order to experience its effects.
I'm not sure why you say that nobody is taking this at necessary dose to feel opiate like effects when we all have taken 2-3 caps. To say there is a "threshold" at 100mg+ with tianeptine (especially sodium) to feel those effects simply is not true.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure why you say that nobody is taking this at necessary dose to feel opiate like effects when we all have taken 2-3 caps. To say there is a "threshold" at 100mg+ with tianeptine (especially sodium) to feel those effects simply is not true.
I should have said no one "started" at a dose necessary to see opioid effects. I've seen several reviews at just 1 cap...and some at 2 caps, but only 1-2 guys at 3 caps...and they had good reviews. Like I said, this is my fault, as I should have had guys start at 3 caps.

100 mg is generally accepted as the threshold dose to feel significant opioid effects. Otherwise, opioid receptor activation is not sufficient. 50 mg is suitable for a mood boost, but that's really about it. This is the general consensus all over Reddit, Blue Light, and pretty much everywhere else.

Still, there are a lot of guys here who used it who said they experienced euphoria at 2-3 caps and all the other effects typical of opioids. At least 6 people here have said this.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken 3 caps consistently throughout the bottle I was sent. I can say without a doubt it gives an opioid head high with constricted pupils as well.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say the reviews match up perfectly considering what it is. If you look at a random sampling of 100 reviews (including the reviews here, like Tyga and several others), you will see that people are constantly describing effects consistent with its ingredient profile. Just look at the reviews. There are several from the members here...and I personally posted at least 25 confirmable, unedited, unsolicited reviews.

Now, of course, not everyone responds the same. Some people are much more sensitive than others and only use 1 cap (rare), while others require the full 3 cap dose, but I have not yet seen a single person (who has tried all the different dosing options) describe anything other than an effect profile consistent with the product.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you, brother. Thank you. Being that this is a new board, the first half dozen or so reviews are CRITICAL...because even if half the reviews are great and the other half are so-so, it can have devastating effects on sales.

I was probably a bit too cautious when I got here. I didn't want anyone getting sick because they took too much, so I told everyone to start with 1 cap and gradually move up to 3 caps. The downside to that is that if the person ends up requiring 3 caps to see good effects, the people who are reading the log might make up their mind before the logger even gets to his optimal dose and posts his final review.

There have been a LOT (well over 50) people who have said they felt nothing at 1 cap, but 2 caps without food was great. However, there have also been at least 10-15 people who have said even 2 caps did little, but 3 caps was a completely different story. There definitely seems to be a "threshold" dose at which effects become much more pronounced, but this dose can vary quite a bit from person to person.

I just want everyone to know that I am very appreciative of EVERYONE who took the time to put up logs/reviews and offer support to the company. I'm still learning the best way to go about stuff like this, so please bear with me while I learn. Because MA Labs means so much to me, even little things can get to me, but I am without any doubt very grateful to everyone who put in the time and effort to talk about their experiences.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Detailed update on the way -- have been working solely from my phone since I started my new job (2+ months), but just got a new computer. Had worked at a computer all day the past 7+ years so I didn't even bother having one at home once my last one had gone outdated.

I took 3 caps (on an empty stomach) on Wednesday (worked 48 Mon/Tues and had to go back in for another 24 Thurs). It didn't feel noticeably different than 2 caps, but both of those yielded a very nice feeling for about 5 hours. No crash or steep drop off, but around the 5 hour mark is where I noticed it lessened.

No euphoria or high, really; but a very positive and productive mood. I mowed my lawn and then ran errands and just felt very positive.

I'll try 2 caps again to see if I can notice a difference going back the other direction since I couldn't on the way up.

For reference, I'm sitting around 225 lbs right now, too.

So far I'm really enjoying this for a nice mood boost on a rare(ish) occasion so as not to use it too frequently.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 caps Vicaine + 20mg noopept = fantastic mood support for socialization

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only used it like 4 times now. Making sure that it's sparse and my work schedule make it more like a once a week thing. But by far, the 2 caps with 20mg noopept has been my favorite. I'll continue to play around with variables to shed as much insight as I can.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used 2 caps with nothing else on the 10th. About 6:45 PM, empty stomach. Went and hung out with my baby niece. Didnt really notice too much.

On the 12th, took 2 caps with 20mg noopept and a half serving of Clear Edge (sipped on a Monster Ultra Violet after). Didn't notice it as much as I did that first time with noopept, but did feel nice and relaxed/sociable. However, my friends wanted to talk about less than fun topics so that likely played a role, as well.