Justhere4Comm does SOMATOZINE / LOG (Sponsored)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Somatozine_top.png

Thanks to Mike Arnold and WesleyInman for
letting me give their MK677 a go!

I'm doing a ReComp, and I have been out of site
for a while due to injury so this will be an effort to
gain back ground.

Goals:
Heal Up Faster; Sleep Better; Retain on a cut.
Officially starting this log on Monday.
(Maybe add some muscle)​

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reserved for some invites unless someone beats me to this and adds the master list of usual suspects.
We just finished moving into our new place so I'm beat.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to watch you sleep.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz DemntedCowboy ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan hairygrandpa Dirty Dan Jebrook Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso 123abcabcabc cwages

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Can't miss this! Welcome back to the fray, sir!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz DemntedCowboy ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan hairygrandpa Dirty Dan Jebrook Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso 123abcabcabc cwages
I wont be in this thread anymore just because SFreed tagged me that guy is dick. Haha jk I'm in

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet in on this!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Wasn't on the list, but... can't stop me from subbing ;)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dosed 1 cap.
I know. Exciting right?! Lol.
SFreed wake me up early. :D

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Legit slept like a baby that just had a shot of whisky. On another note woke up as usual after MK at 3am ready to rock.

Only I was rocking a soar throat. My wife said I have to stop kissing every Custome hello. Like it's a bad thing. Lol.

Melatonin is right on for me at 2.5 mg. I will discuss other effects as this Log progresses and I can see differences between naked MK and this.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
In on this!! Glad you are back and feeling better!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wont be in this thread anymore just because SFreed tagged me that guy is dick. Haha jk I'm in
I thought you liked D1cks??? I am so confused.

But, like the d1ck that I am, I am in (on this log)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Hope you had a good time.
Been traveling a lot my self for the last 3 weeks (daughters softball) Colorado for. 7 days. Back for a day, Kansas City, then strait to Plano,TX. Should be done with travel ball for the summer. Trying to get back to some kind of a routine. Work has been a PIA trying to get caught up.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Nice! Hope you had a good time.
Been traveling a lot my self for the last 3 weeks (daughters softball) Colorado for. 7 days. Back for a day, Kansas City, then strait to Plano,TX. Should be done with travel ball for the summer. Trying to get back to some kind of a routine. Work has been a PIA trying to get caught up.
Thanks. we did! sounds like you have been all over the place.. Hope her team did well!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is going to be an EPIC log. And not because of my posts. Haha.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
:banana:

So, I hate to break in here but I must.
Dosed one cap again last evening, woke up as y 3:00am. Well rested, and I love that, because it seems to extend my day. I get more done... wait. I have this freaking head cold that's going around work and it's pissing me off. I should be able to shake it off in a week, and hit the gym. This shouldn't harm this log because it's going to take my body a week or two to get this into full swing. I love this compound

Last time I took it, I was up to 25mg daily solo for 12 weeks.

I was considering Huperzine A as our body has a natural ability to block excessive growth hormone being released with Somatostatin, so Huperzine A surpasses this release I've read. I'm uncertain as to how it relates, and may consider another run with Huperzine A included.

The addition of Magnesium and Zinc are also in there along with the Vitamin D3 are a nice bonus and in their ratios an excellent addition.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for doing this log.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:banana:

So, I hate to break in here but I must.
Dosed one cap again last evening, woke up as y 3:00am. Well rested, and I love that, because it seems to extend my day. I get more done... wait. I have this freaking head cold that's going around work and it's pissing me off. I should be able to shake it off in a week, and hit the gym. This shouldn't harm this log because it's going to take my body a week or two to get this into full swing. I love this compound

Last time I took it, I was up to 25mg daily solo for 12 weeks.

I was considering Huperzine A as our body has a natural ability to block excessive growth hormone being released with Somatostatin, so Huperzine A surpasses this release I've read. I'm uncertain as to how it relates, and may consider another run with Huperzine A included.

The addition of Magnesium and Zinc are also in there along with the Vitamin D3 are a nice bonus and in their ratios an excellent addition.
Don't bother adding Huperzine A. Somatozine used to have Huperzine A in it...hence the product's name "Somato" (the prefix of GH) and "Zine" (short for huperzine). Like many others, I had assumed that the claims put forth by these doctors (regarding Hup-A's ability to suppress somatostatin production) was fact without bothering to verify their claims via scientific evidence. Well, I was challenged on that claim by a man who told me that huperzine was worthless for elevating GH levels. Of course, I responded by citing the claims of the aforementioned doctors, but unfortunately, they never provided any "evidence" for their claims; just an explanation as to why it should work.

Well, it doesn't, but first, here's a little background on Huperzine A. Hup-A is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. Many acetylcholinesterase inhibitors increase GH levels by decreasing somatostatin production (somatostatin plays a key role in regulating GH levels). These doctors assumed that just because Hup-A was an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor that it would decrease somatostatin levels just like the other acetylcholinesterase inhibitors, but just because a drug may be an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, it does NOT mean it will suppress somatostatin production. In fact, several researchers (all of whom had advanced doctorates) concluded that Huperzine-A does not function like many of the other acetylcholinesterase inhibitors, as it does not activate either of the receptors essential for suppressing somatostatin production.

This is what prodded me to change the original Somatozine formula...and from that day forward I vowed to NEVER take anyone at their word without evidence, no matter how many doctorates they might hold. This is why you will see 20+ scientific references attached to the product description for the current Somatozine formula. I made sure that every claim was scientifically backed a dozen times over.

Anyway, huperzine doesn't work to increase GH levels. the evidence proves that. It is a decent cognitive performance booster, but NOT a GH elevating agent.

On another note, Somatozine contains melatonin, which has been scientifically proven to decrease somatostatin levels and increase GH, IGF-1, and IGFBP-3 levels. These studies are included within the references that accompany the product description.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Grabbed this from the web site, and a post regarding the question stated in another thread about 'water retention'.
I'm uncertain about having to stop running this instead of the stated up to 3 months. I think you can run this for a year at least without breaking.

What is Somatozine?
This is a Growth Hormone and IGF-1 Secretagogue. Somatozine is different then plain old MK677 because it has some additional ingredients. Here is the breakdown of the ingredients per capsule:

Suggested Serving Size?
I personally suggest 1- 2 capsules per day. Preferably at night for best results.

INGREDIENTS: (per capsule)

MK677 12.5mgs
Zinc 15mgs
Magnesium 225mgs
Selenium 50mgs
Melatonin 2.5mgs
Copper 1,000mcgs
Vitamin D3 2500iu

Reported Benefits:
Increased HGH and IGF-1 levels. Increases in lean muscle mass. Improved recovery and healing times. Increases in strength. Improvements in appetite. Improvements in Libido and sex drive.

Reported Side Effects:
Excessive appetite. Lethargy in some users. Water retention. Spikes in Blood Pressure (due to water retention) . Excess Hair growth. Temporary and mild elevations in "some" users - MK677 is widely recognized as a hepatically safe drug. After all,even caffeine causes some liver enzyme elevation

In Layman's Terms: (Fix this on your site guys, it says "Lamens terms".
These ingredients are added in order to further the secretion of HGH and IGF-1 and it's bio-availability. Furthermore, the addition of Melatonin into this formula is intended to increase the HGH secretion while decreasing Somatostatin. This product will improve sleep as well as recovery in the user.

This is a strategic formula:
If you want to experience the muscle volumizing, fat burning, recovery enhancing effects of injectable growth hormone at a fraction of the cost, while avoiding the potential legal conundrums and pituitary shutdown that accompanies those drugs, then you will be more than pleased with Somatozine—the only once-per-day GH secretagogue clinically proven to provide results on par with injectable growth hormone. As the only enhanced version of MK-677 currently available, Somatozine reigns supreme as the most effective product in its class.

Studies:
Fortunately alot of studies exist on the topic of MK677 and the ingredients listed within. Here are some resources for you guys to research for you to further your knowledge on this compound and all that it entails!

REFERENCES:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25759961
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21675994
Association of diet with serum insulin-like growth factor I in middle-aged and elderly men
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23426817
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8532589
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26595309
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3963695/
Nutrients | Free Full-Text | IGF-1, the Cross Road of the Nutritional, Inflammatory and Hormonal Pathways to Frailty | HTML
Inadequate Copper Intake Reduces Serum Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I and Bone Strength in Growing Rats Fed Graded Amounts of Copper and Zinc
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12566481
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26631054
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8370132
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19301769
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2174513/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26352863
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10548874
http://www.eje-online.org/content/169/6/767.full.pdf
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23789983
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3289217/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23929734
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4319264/

Personal Experiences / Suggestions:
I have used this product myself for several months and with clients. Generally speaking in myself and many users, the typical weight gain is around 10lbs in 2-3 weeks time frame. Some of this is water weight.

I would suggest that you eat clean on this. Most users see huge appetite increases and therefore many of them gain alot of weight, very quickly. I would certainly increase my calorie and specifically Protein intake while using this compound for Optimal results. What I will say is that there is alot of water retention as well. When you run this product, come off and drop your water, you will see huge new gains in size and lean muscle. While you are on this product, or using it, many people (not all) may notice they are puffy and smooth. But not to worry. With the spikes in HGH and IGF-1, when you eliminate this water weight you will see that you are far leaner then you were prior.

Very often users report 20+ lb strength gains on all major lifts within a month of using this product.

I personally advocate for a liver support if you are going to run this for 30 days or more (just to be safe) but remember elevations are temporary and not a sign of damage. But in some users, who were running this longer term I saw some mild elevations temporarily.

If you find that you are lethargic or feeling tired this can be twofold. Check your blood pressure. Very often increases in water retention spike blood pressure which then can cause fatigue. If this happens to you, you certainly can lower the dosage to 1 capsule or 12.5mgs per day and see what happens. If you have existing BP issues then you may want to consider donating blood regularly (to decrease overall volume) though the most you can donate is generally every 2-3 months per the American Red Cross

How long should I run this for?
I like to have clients run this for at least 60 days if they can afford it. I have seen clients run this for 4-6 months straight and make huge gains. The most extreme gain I have seen in a client on this product, was at 25mgs ED, the client gained 31 lbs in a 3 month period. Once we dropped the product and the clients water he held onto about 12lbs total and was noticeably more muscular, leaner and stronger.

From a post on AM

Should I increase water intake on this product?
Yes

Any questions on Somatozine or MK677 please post up in this thread.

Thank you guys!!!

Buy Somatozine-
"WES20" for 20% off at checkout (link below)
https://www.masupps.com/products/somatozine/

Somatozine and Water Retention?

Guys, keep in mind that the majority of the "water retention" with MK-677 (and GH in general) is intramuscular and therefore a POSITIVE characteristic.

Intramuscular water retention makes the muscles appear bigger, fuller, and harder than they were beforehand. There may be some sub-q water retention as a result of MK-677 usage, but this varies from user to user depending their personal response. However, increases in intramuscular water retention seem to be universal--certainly a desirable trait.

Whether or not you like this "side effect" will be up to individual preference. Some guys dislike even the slightest bit of sub-q water retention, even if they look much bigger and fuller, while others guys (especially the guys who to be as big as possible) love it. I personally love it. In my experience sub-q water retention is minimal, but I gain about 8-10 pounds and end up looking a lot bigger and fuller.

Oh...and I.M water retention is associated with extreme pumps. This is one of the reasons why guys taking AAS such as Superdrol and Anadrol experience such extreme pumps--because of the massive increase in I.M water.

Lastly, increased I.M. water leads to increased strength via improved leverage. You will likely also notice that your joints feel better while using Somatozine...much in the same way that certain volumizing AAS reduce joint pain.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grabbed this from the web site, and a post regarding the question stated in another thread about 'water retention'.
I'm uncertain about having to stop running this instead of the stated up to 3 months. I think you can run this for a year at least without breaking.
I'm not sure what website you meant, but this information is not from the company website, nor was it written by me or the other owner. This was a personal post put up by Wesley Inman.

There is only one quote from the website in that post, which i wrote. It reads "If you want to experience the muscle volumizing, fat burning, recovery enhancing effects of injectable growth hormone at a fraction of the cost, while avoiding the potential legal conundrums and pituitary shutdown that accompanies those drugs, then you will be more than pleased with Somatozine—the only once-per-day GH secretagogue clinically proven to provide results on par with injectable growth hormone. As the only enhanced version of MK-677 currently available, Somatozine reigns supreme as the most effective product in its class."

MK-677 does not have to be limited to 3 months. It can be indefinitely according to clinical research. MA Labs does not recommend a specific timeframe for use, as it will depend on the individual's goals, finances, etc.

Liver support is by no means required. In fact, in every study ever conducted on MK (100's of test subjects), it was shown to be 100% liver safe, with zero changes in liver function. My personal experience confirms this, as do the experiences of my clients and many other individuals who have gotten lab work over the years and publicly posted their results. There is not a single ingredient in Somatozine associated with liver toxicity, enzyme elevation, or altered liver function. Clinical research has been conducted on all of these compounds many times over...and all have been deemed hepatically safe.

Unless information is posted on the company website...or a post is put up with my name on (or Rob's), it is not officially from the company (unless it is a copy & paste and attribution is given).

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure what website you meant, but this information is not from the company website, nor was it written by me or the other owner. This was a personal post put up by Wesley Inman.

There is only one quote from the website in that post, which i wrote. It reads "If you want to experience the muscle volumizing, fat burning, recovery enhancing effects of injectable growth hormone at a fraction of the cost, while avoiding the potential legal conundrums and pituitary shutdown that accompanies those drugs, then you will be more than pleased with Somatozine—the only once-per-day GH secretagogue clinically proven to provide results on par with injectable growth hormone. As the only enhanced version of MK-677 currently available, Somatozine reigns supreme as the most effective product in its class."

MK-677 does not have to be limited to 3 months. It can be indefinitely according to clinical research. MA Labs does not recommend a specific timeframe for use, as it will depend on the individual's goals, finances, etc.

Liver support is by no means required. In fact, in every study ever conducted on MK (100's of test subjects), it was shown to be 100% liver safe, with zero changes in liver function. My personal experience confirms this, as do the experiences of my clients and many other individuals who have gotten lab work over the years and publicly posted their results. There is not a single ingredient in Somatozine associated with liver toxicity, enzyme elevation, or altered liver function. Clinical research has been conducted on all of these compounds many times over...and all have been deemed hepatically safe.

Unless information is posted on the company website...or a post is put up with my name on (or Rob's), it is not officially from the company (unless it is a copy & paste and attribution is given).
Hmmm.. I just copy and pasted from here:

There is no signature for the write-up on the site, and I wasn't quoting anyone in particular except for the "water retention" portion which was from a post here. I can separate that out if you wish.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
for MK I take taurine to help with the water retention as I cannot take aspirin. Tank999 recommended it, if I recall, and since adding it in I have almost no water retention issues. I also read a study about it helping with sleep, so I dose it 3x a day, morning, lunch and pre-bed. I am not sure if I hit the threshold where MK stops causing bloat (I read about others that reported the bloat subsiding after a number of weeks) or if it was the taurine, but for now I am sticking with the addition.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dosed 1 more cap last night and will continue 1 cap per night until two weeks and may increase to 2 caps (25mg)
Something I hadn't mentioned is: No added potassium, except what I have in my diet. Bananas, Potatoes, Yams, Apples.
I have been taking low dose enteric aspirin, and keeping my sodium in check.

Slept great last night, bounced up and was ready to go at 4:00am.
Best sleep on this. We'll be checking recovery time, and other factors later in this log when I am well enough to hit the weights.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm.. I just copy and pasted from here:

There is no signature for the write-up on the site, and I wasn't quoting anyone in particular except for the "water retention" portion which was from a post here. I can separate that out if you wish.
That link does take you to the website, but it does not take you to what you posted. It takes you to the product description on the website, which is completely different. Click on it and see. You posted one of Wesley's posts from this board, while the link takes you to the product description on the website. Wesley did include two things in his post from the description, such as the references and a few sentences, but almost all of what is in your post is not from that link. Just thought I would let you know. Odd.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That link does take you to the website, but it does not take you to what you posted. It takes you to the product description on the website, which is completely different. Click on it and see. You posted one of Wesley's posts from this board, while the link takes you to the product description on the website. Wesley did include two things in his post from the description, such as the references and a few sentences, but almost all of what is in your post is not from that link. Just thought I would let you know. Odd.
Face-Palm!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ma-labs/294268-somatozine-mk-677-a.html

Sorry my man. This is where I pulled this. I thought it was official stuff.
Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 8.16.02 PM.png

Nothing odd, just me not paying attention.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Upped dose to 2 caps last night and tonight. Sleep is incredible, recovery fantastic.