Bam Bam Tries Vicaine

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Big thanks to Mike Arnold and WesleyInman again for sending a sample pack of Vicaine to try.
I took one cap as soon as I found it in my mailbox when i got home from the gym. So, it was not fasted. I had just had 2 scoops of PES Select and 1.5 scoops Glycosurge, a carb product.
Anyway, I noticed a nice feeling developing about 45 minutes after consumption, and that lasted for 1, maybe two hours. Kind of a head high. That feeling still lasted but in a diminished amount, as the stim portion took over. I felt good. Motivated, and my mind felt clear which is such a big change for me.
I'll be trying 2 caps with a meal before I head into work this afternoon. I'm just a volleyball ref today at the bar I work at, so nothing crucial lol.
I think tomorrow I will try one cap fasted when I wake up!

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, bam..

Also, just so you guys know, the suggested serving size is 2-3 caps, but we asked the loggers to start with just one cap (mild for most people) because some users are extra sensitive to the compounds in Vicaine. We didn't want anyone starting at 2-3 caps and having a potentially overhwleming experience due to being extra-sensitive, so we specifically asked these guys to work their way up.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm hit or miss on how strongly stuff like this hits me, so I definitely wanted to start low and work up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm hit or miss on how strongly stuff like this hits me, so I definitely wanted to start low and work up.
like you I tried 1 cap when I got this yesterday...today I did 2 caps on empty, I liked the 1 cap much better....as my tolerance grows I will work up to 2 caps.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
like you I tried 1 cap when I got this yesterday...today I did 2 caps on empty, I liked the 1 cap much better....as my tolerance grows I will work up to 2 caps.
I'm going to be trying 2 caps today, but with a meal before work! So I'll be doing this within the hour.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here to compare

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
These products tend to be extremely hit or miss for me as well. I tried 1 capsule today and didn't seem to notice much of anything. Hopefully the 2 capsules induces an effect.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome, count me in to follow :)

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Remember, guys...don't be surprised if one cap doesn't do much. Only the most sensitive users (about 10% of users) prefer one cap. Most notice very little with that dose.

The reason is because 1 cap barely has anything in it, while 3 caps has a pretty hefty dose of everything. There are "threshold" doses for some of the compounds in Vicaine. For example, tianeptine doesn't produce an opiate effect until you reach about 100 mg....and larger doses intensify the effect. One cap contains only 50 mg tianeptine--maybe suitable for a mood boost, but not enough to supply an opiate effect. Likewise, 1 cap of Vicaine only has 17.5 mg of FLmoda (very small dose), while 3 caps has 52.5 mg...a pretty effective dose according to pretty much every standard.

It's the same with all the other ingredients--only small doses in 1 cap. 2 caps will be a different story, especially on an empty stomach...and 3 caps on an empty stomach may be too much! You'll see soon.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Wanna update you guys on what I've been doing with this. After taking one cap, the next day I took two fasted in the morning. Honestly, I still didn't feel that much of an opioid effect, but the stim/focus I got a few hours later really helped me get some packing done, as well as some homework.
Then, I took one cap before my last midterm ever on Tuesday morning, then after the exam took 2 more. Felt pretty relaxed and once the stims began taking over, I had another meal, took some 2-aminoisoheptane and a couple cups of coffee and I had almost my entire apartment packed by the end of the day. Most amazing focus and productivity feeling I've ever had, including the times I've abused ADHD meds for studying.
Took two more caps yesterday to see how it affected me while actually moving everything. Hard to say, really. I was on the 4th floor and there was no elevator so I was pouring sweat in the 90 degree weather carrying everything myself. I think it helped me stay on task though.
I'll be taking my last two caps today in an hour or so since I just ate 30 min ago. I want to use it to help me attack this research paper I've been pushing off till the last possible second.
I think I'll be picking up a bottle of this. I really like the uses I have for it.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Wanna update you guys on what I've been doing with this. After taking one cap, the next day I took two fasted in the morning. Honestly, I still didn't feel that much of an opioid effect, but the stim/focus I got a few hours later really helped me get some packing done, as well as some homework.
Then, I took one cap before my last midterm ever on Tuesday morning, then after the exam took 2 more. Felt pretty relaxed and once the stims began taking over, I had another meal, took some 2-aminoisoheptane and a couple cups of coffee and I had almost my entire apartment packed by the end of the day. Most amazing focus and productivity feeling I've ever had, including the times I've abused ADHD meds for studying.
Took two more caps yesterday to see how it affected me while actually moving everything. Hard to say, really. I was on the 4th floor and there was no elevator so I was pouring sweat in the 90 degree weather carrying everything myself. I think it helped me stay on task though.
I'll be taking my last two caps today in an hour or so since I just ate 30 min ago. I want to use it to help me attack this research paper I've been pushing off till the last possible second.
I think I'll be picking up a bottle of this. I really like the uses I have for it.
No **** you can really say that vicaine is comparable to adhd meds? That's pretty substantial..

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would be interested to see what you think about 3 caps on an empty stomach. Although 2 caps obviously provides a very noticeable effect for you, quite a few people have said they notice a big difference between 2 and 3 caps...both in terms of an opioid AND stimulatory effect. It rally just depends on how sensitive you are to the compounds in the product. Tyga has been taking 3 caps and feels the same way. He noticed significant opioid effects at 3 caps...and he also gave 2-3 caps to several of his employees...and they also reported euphoria, increased focus, improved cognitive function, etc.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No **** you can really say that vicaine is comparable to adhd meds? That's pretty substantial..
Many people have said that, yes. If you would like to see the reviews, I can provide you with the links.

Vicaine contains fluorinated modafinil. I am not sure if you are familiar with it, but it is currently in Stage 1 clinical trials for use as an ADHD med. If it didn't provide effects like this, I am pretty sure pharm companies wouldn't be trying to bring it to market as an ADHD drug.

However, Vicaine also contains sunifiram, which is a very different, but also potent cognitive enhancer that enhances focus. It pairs very well with FLmoda.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yup it's pretty awesome. Really helped me knock stuff out when it needed to get done.
I would be interested to see what you think about 3 caps on an empty stomach. Although 2 caps obviously provides a very noticeable effect for you, quite a few people have said they notice a big difference between 2 and 3 caps...both in terms of an opioid AND stimulatory effect. It rally just depends on how sensitive you are to the compounds in the product. Tyga has been taking 3 caps and feels the same way. He noticed significant opioid effects at 3 caps...and he also gave 2-3 caps to several of his employees...and they also reported euphoria, increased focus, improved cognitive function, etc.
Yeah if/when I order a bottle I'll definitely give 3 caps a try. I imagine it would provide a more pronounced opioid effect than 2 caps did.
Many people have said that, yes. if you would like to see the reviews, I can guve you the links.

Vicaine contains fluorinated modafinil. I am not sure if you are familiar with it, but it is currently in Stage 1 clinical trials for use as an ADHD med. If it didn't provide effects like this, I am pretty sure pharm companies wouldn't be trying to bring it to market as an ADHD drug.

However, Vicaine also contains sunifiram, which is a very different, but also potent cognitive enhancer that enhances focus. It pairs very well with FLmoda.
I definitely noticed and enjoyed the stimulant/nootropic effect. I honestly wasn't expecting it but was very pleased about it.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup it's pretty awesome. Really helped me knock stuff out when it needed to get done.

Yeah if/when I order a bottle I'll definitely give 3 caps a try. I imagine it would provide a more pronounced opioid effect than 2 caps did.
Oh, I thought you still had some left. Did we not send you enough to try 3 caps? Were some of the capsules broken when it arrived?.

I definitely noticed and enjoyed the stimulant/nootropic effect. I honestly wasn't expecting it but was very pleased about it.
Yes, Flmoda and sunifiram are pretty potent, but at 2 caps you only took 35 mg Flmoda--a moderate dose. 50 mg is considered a standard dose, which is what is in 3 caps. However, you did get a full dose of sunifiram in 2 caps.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had the sample pack which I believe had 12 in it. Never ended up trying a 3 cap dosing.
Can I ask why? Just curious, as the normally recommended dosing range is 2-3 caps? It's tough to really give the product a fair review without experimenting with the full recommended dosing range. I mentioned this in the loggers thread.

A LOT of people have said they noticed a big difference when moving to 3 caps. Vicaine is a VERY odd product in that regard. While most people notice strong overall effects at 2 caps, I saw at least 2-3 guys from other boards say they noticed almost nothing at 2 caps...but were blown away at 3 caps. These reviews were posted in the #25 person review thread I put up (which includes links for confirmation). These guys literally said 2 caps was so-so, but that 3 was a completely different story. Obviously, this doesn't happen with most people, but it does happen. Put it this way, I have yet to see anyone say 3 caps didn't provide pretty powerful effects.

Of course, this product has 2 components--a stimulant component and an opioid component. The stimulant component is felt at a lower dosing range than the opioid component, which was confirmed by your experience. .At 2 caps (100 mg tianeptine, which is the dose you stopped at), you were just starting to enter the dosing range necessary for experiencing opioid effects. Most people looking for a significant opioid effect will use 150 mg or more (3 caps).

Now I am going to have to take my time driving to the post office just so I can mail your ass a 3 cap dose. :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Can I ask why? Just curious, as the normally recommended dosing range is 2-3 caps? It's tough to really give the product a fair review without experimenting with the full recommended dosing range. I mentioned this in the loggers thread.

A LOT of people have said they noticed a big difference when moving to 3 caps. Vicaine is a VERY odd product in that regard. While most people notice strong effects at 2 caps, I saw at least 2-3 guys from other boards say they noticed almost nothing at 2 caps...but were blown away at 3 caps. These reviews were posted in the #25 person review thread I put up (which includes links for confirmation). These guys literally said 2 caps was so-so, but that 3 was a completely different story. Obviously, this doesn't happen with most people, but it does happen. Put it this way, I have yet to see anyone say 3 caps didn't provide pretty powerful effects. At 2 caps you were just starting to enter the tianeptine dose 9100 mg) necessary for experiencing opioid effects. 100 mg is generally considered the "minimum" effective dosing range for that purpose, which is where you stopped. This is why I always say there is a threshold dose, but that it can vary from person to person and because of that, trying to full recommended dosing range is important.

Now I am going to have to take my time driving to the post office just so I can mail your ass a 3 cap dose. :)
No no no, I wouldn't ask for more product from you just because I didn't think to try the full range. I took 2 cap dosages in a number of scenarios; fasted, fed, w caffeine, w other stim/focus ingredients (2-aminoisoheptane) and I guess I just didn't think to try the high end of dosing since I was having good results experimenting at the recommended dosing.
I plan on getting a full bottle, just need to pick up at least a part time job now that I've moved home. Running low on funds haha.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No no no, I wouldn't ask for more product from you just because I didn't think to try the full range. I took 2 cap dosages in a number of scenarios; fasted, fed, w caffeine, w other stim/focus ingredients (2-aminoisoheptane) and I guess I just didn't think to try the high end of dosing since I was having good results experimenting at the recommended dosing.
I plan on getting a full bottle, just need to pick up at least a part time job now that I've moved home. Running low on funds haha.
Nope...I am going to send it to you anyway. I still have your addy. It may take me a week or so to get it out, but I will. 3 caps is nothing for me to give away, Bam. It's fine, really.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nope...I am going to send it to you anyway. I still have your addy. It may take me a week or so to get it out, but I will. 3 caps is nothing for me to give away, Bam. It's fine, really.
Well I appreciate the kindness, Mike. You have my new address too, correct? It's not the same address to which you guys originally sent the sample.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I said this in my log too but damn you are a good guy.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Way to be Mr. Arnold, classy.

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
Three caps on an empty stomach ?
No freaking way. I couldn't handle two

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Three caps on an empty stomach ?
No freaking way. I couldn't handle two
2 was decent for me. Mild opioid effects followed by excellent stimulant/nootropic feels. Definitely gonna try the 3 he sends me on an empty stomach.

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually on two right now.
Took just one at first then took another one about an hour later.
But it wasn't on an empty stomach

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I appreciate the kindness, Mike. You have my new address too, correct? It's not the same address to which you guys originally sent the sample.
No, I don't. Please pm me the current one...or if you don't feel comfortable with that I will give you my email through pm and you can send it there.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No, I don't. Please pm me the current one...or if you don't feel comfortable with that I will give you my email through pm and you can send it there.
No worries, PM coming your way.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how do you feel about this product man... im really intrigued in pulling the trigger... have you ever done kratom?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how do you feel about this product man... im really intrigued in pulling the trigger... have you ever done kratom?
Read the log! He likes it and he put good detail into the log so it's worth reading over.

Personally, I enjoyed Vicaine more then Kratom.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Read the log! He likes it and he put good detail into the log so it's worth reading over.

Personally, I enjoyed Vicaine more then Kratom.
Thanks glad you approve! I'm going to update more after I've tried a 3 cap dosing.
Also yes I've tried Kratom and I like Vicaine MUCH more.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tyga has been taking 3 caps and feels the same way. He noticed significant opioid effects at 3 caps...and he also gave 2-3 caps to several of his employees...and they also reported euphoria, increased focus, improved cognitive function, etc.
This is true. At three caps 2-2.5hr after a meal and the opioid effect is very, very noticeable (cleaner head buzz and all around better euphoria than kratom)

Two caps knocked my 400lb employee flat lol Also, two caps was too much for my 240lb guy as well (although neither have had experiences with kratom, benzos or the likes)

Anyhow, three caps is where it's at for me. Head buzz for 1-1.5hr followed with 3.5-4hr of mental clarity/alertness with better verbal fluidity

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This is true. At three caps 2-2.5hr after a meal and the opioid effect is very, very noticeable (cleaner head buzz and all around better euphoria than kratom)

Two caps knocked my 400lb employee flat lol Also, two caps was too much for my 240lb guy as well (although neither have had experiences with kratom, benzos or the likes)

Anyhow, three caps is where it's at for me. Head buzz for 1-1.5hr followed with 3.5-4hr of mental clarity/alertness with better verbal fluidity
I noticed these same effects at 2 caps fasted. 3 caps fasted will probably be pretty fun for me. I have past experiences with benzos and opioids but never any issues with addiction so it should be interesting to compare.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Dang, I should've tried 3 caps. I stuck to 1-2 and didn't notice much at all. I just assumed I was a non responder but maybe I should've upped the dose! Live and learn!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang, I should've tried 3 caps. I stuck to 1-2 and didn't notice much at all. I just assumed I was a non responder but maybe I should've upped the dose! Live and learn!
Yeah the bottle recommendation is 2-3 caps.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the bottle recommendation is 2-3 caps.
Yeah, there wasn't a nutrition label I could locate and some said that 1 pill was enough for them. I mainly ran 2 pills and just didn't notice much. Seeing as the majority of people are satisfied with 2 caps and I've never ran some of those compounds before it didn't seem too intelligent to go with the max dose. Oh well!

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, there wasn't a nutrition label I could locate and some said that 1 pill was enough for them. I mainly ran 2 pills and just didn't notice much. Seeing as the majority of people are satisfied with 2 caps and I've never ran some of those compounds before it didn't seem too intelligent to go with the max dose. Oh well!
The nutrition facts are all on the website, on the product page.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys here is the label!

vicainesamplesLABELINFO.jpg

J

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! I guess I missed it when I looked a few weeks ago!
To be fair, I also found it hard to locate. You have to click on the second picture of the bottle on their website. That picture brings up a larger image which shows the supplement facts. It's kind of hard to notice because the thumbnail image you click on doesn't show the supplement facts table...just a picture of the front label. So, I originally thought it was another image of the bottle and didn't click on it.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To be fair, I also found it hard to locate. You have to click on the second picture of the bottle on their website. That picture brings up a larger image which shows the supplement facts. It's kind of hard to notice because the thumbnail image you click on doesn't show the label...just a picture of the front label. So, I originally thought it was another image of the bottle and didn't click on it.

Yes sir that is the specific website. Iron Mag Labs has the same style page. You have to zoom in. It was meant to be superior style webpage but sometimes yeah you have to look a bit closer.

The good thing is, if you ever have a question about the MA Labs line, you just message Mikearnold or myself direct. We are the reps here on the forum and are always happy to help!!

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
To be fair, I also found it hard to locate. You have to click on the second picture of the bottle on their website. That picture brings up a larger image which shows the supplement facts. It's kind of hard to notice because the thumbnail image you click on doesn't show the supplement facts table...just a picture of the front label. So, I originally thought it was another image of the bottle and didn't click on it.
Ahhh okay that makes more sense. Hahah thank you, I feel slightly less incompetent now!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Late to the log but glad you guys all had a decent time, very interested in this stuff now but the price is a little high for what looks to be a 20 day supply possibly, I think ill be getting a bottle soon though, Birthday is coming up and I think some new fancy supps would be nice!

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Late to the log but glad you guys all had a decent time, very interested in this stuff now but the price is a little high for what looks to be a 20 day supply possibly, I think ill be getting a bottle soon though, Birthday is coming up and I think some new fancy supps would be nice!
The price is EXCELLENT for what you get. Vicaine has one of the lowest profit margins of any product on the market. Let's put it this way, if other companies were selling it according to the average predetermined profit margins, most would charge well over $100.

Also, Vicaine shouldn't be used every day so it should last at least 35 days even if taking the maximum dose each time.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The price is EXCELLENT for what you get. Vicaine has one of the lowest profit margins of any product on the market. Let's put it this way, if other companies were selling it according to the average predetermined profit margins, most would charge well over $100.

Also, Vicaine shouldn't be used every day so it should last at least 35 days even if taking the maximum dose each time.
This. Definitely wouldn't use it every day.
Also Mike, did that 3-cap sample end up going out? I've been keeping a lookout.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

Ahh I see, like I told BamBam I always think daily usage with supplements, this one def. would only use on certain days so it would last a lot longer then I thought lol. going to check it out, very interesting ingredients, did a lot of reading on them last night, Thank you

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established

I started taking Vicaine 3 months ago and have found it to be one of the most effective products I've ever tried. It does what it says, bottom line. With that being said, you need to do what the bottle says and take days off. I follow a 1 day off 2 day on when really needed. Or every other 2nd or third day regularly. With that protocol you get a fair value for such an effective product. I noticed early on the the stim effect becomes week to non-existent when taken several days in a row. What is the ideal time frame for your recptors to reset for the stims in Vicaine?