MassMax Xt unsponsored/unbiased log.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I have run 1 natty anabolic before which was OL Orig1n and I had a pretty good run gaining 4lbs in a month. Although I only did a 4 week run I felt like it was cut short which is why I am giving MassMax XT an 8 week shot. I am expecting at least 4lbs in this 8 week period. I will begin my run tomorrow with weigh in which will determine my cals. I will be following Layne Norton PH3 calorie plan. I am currently on an adaptogen/test booster, all of the staples (creatine, whey, aminos, pre, fish oils, vit d,etc). If anyone had any suggestions lemme know I will also post before and after pics. I am pretty stoked about this my current lifts are bench 205 for 6, 225 squat for 8, deadlift 365 for 1. I want to increase those so any form of increase would be unreal especially in the squat.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
In.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Def in. 4 lbs bro. I'll take the over on that

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
weigh in this morning 184lbs.
PH3 at medium muscle gain says:

3168 cals
206P
379C
92F

I will weigh myself every day and divide by 7 for the average but for now this is the weight.

Also forgot to say I am taking a GDA.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
How do those cals compare to what you've been eating in the last couple weeks?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
How do those cals compare to what you've been eating in the last couple weeks?
Haven't been really tracking I've really just been hovering around 2300 to 2800 I'd say.
I've been maintaining my weight.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Im not advertising this supplement because it's from Canada and they don't ship anywhere you can only buy in store. I just am posting my GDA cause I want to know if it's decent.
You have to take 4 caps a day.

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet in on this! I love massmax xt.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
DAY 1:
Crushed back
Main lift stats
Barbell row: 225lbs for 8
Got my cals in and can't wait for this stuff to kick in.

Pills are nice and easy to put down. Also taking them 15min before my big meals. I take first dose in the morning and final a few hours before bed.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
DAY 2:
Hit chest
Main lift stat
Bench press: 225 for 3
Went overboard on cals today got around 3800 cals
Weighed 184 on the dot this morning

Hope to be able to get 8 reps on 225 by the end of the 8 weeks.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
DAY 3:

Legs

I've been blasting my muscles and increasing protein thinking it would be smart because of the increased edge of the natty anabolic. Although today I woke up feeling tired and ****ty I still went through and did legs because i need them to be healed up for tryouts this weekend. I find I am having a tough time getting my calories in when feeling this way. So for the future I will have to cut back on volume or quit being soft and just eat the food .

Main lift stat:
Deadlift 315 for 6

Weighed in at 183 this morning.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Unsure about dosage do I take the caps 10-15min before meal? Or right away. My thinking is taking it 10-15min before to get it into the blood stream is better

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In .. good luck

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unsure about dosage do I take the caps 10-15min before meal? Or right away. My thinking is taking it 10-15min before to get it into the blood stream is better
Timing shouldn't be a real issue. I would say 15-30 minutes before your largest protein meals. If one of those meals are preworkout, that is even better.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
DAY 4
didn't weigh myself this morning the batteries in my scale died. So to the dollar store I go lol. Will weigh in tomorrow.

Still haven't felt the increase in appetite yet. Although food has started to digest much easier. Therefore I don't think it has kicked in fully yet but I think it's getting there might be placebo. It's relatively easy to get down the 4 pills though so that's a plus. Many products ask for 3x a day dosing this one is only twice making it much easier.

Hit arms/shoulders.
Main lift stat: military press 145 for 2 although I did some shoulder work before hitting it so I believe I could of got 3.

Got calories in

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Day 5
Woke up at 185.

Played intense hockey for an hour. Felt pretty bagged went to the Golden Arches and got a large soda and a burg along with my GDA 20min within finishing hockey. My thinking is that my body will utilise it. Can you guys tell me if this will lead to major fat gain? I know this might be a stupid question but I just want to comfirm my thinking or change it.

Also got in all of my cals.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Can you guys tell me if this will lead to major fat gain? I know this might be a stupid question but I just want to comfirm my thinking or change it.
As much as I hate McD's, one burger isn't going to make you put on fat if you're under your TDEE across a few days.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a little late but I'm in for the gains! Glad you went with 8 weeks. You won't be disappointed. And cubsfan is correct on the dosing.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I would like to know if MK677 would be suitable for me once I finish this run considering it doesn't suppress cause I'm only 20 and I don't want to get into the suppressive stuff just yet but I am looking for that extra edge. Although I have been consistently training since I was 14. Proper understanding of nutrition since I was 18.

If you blast me for wanting to take this go ahead idc but at least tell me why so I can understand.

I'm looking into somatozine dosed at 1ED

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Update yesterday went in to test strength on bench and i put up 245lbs one can't wait to crack 250 let's go mass max lol today is hockey so get some solid cardio in as I went way over board on cals Mass max is for sure boosting appetite although it's not like a hunger it's more like you never feel full and you can keep eating. I ate 4K cals yesterday will be eating back to baseline today which is 3200.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update yesterday went in to test strength on bench and i put up 245lbs one can't wait to crack 250 let's go mass max lol today is hockey so get some solid cardio in as I went way over board on cals Mass max is for sure boosting appetite although it's not like a hunger it's more like you never feel full and you can keep eating. I ate 4K cals yesterday will be eating back to baseline today which is 3200.
Nice .. hey what is the gda product your using ? Saw that you mentioned it in on your burger post

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me, the worst hunger pains come in the morning around 8AM ish. I take my first dose at 430 with breakfast and have a shake on my way to work around 545. 8am and BAM. And you are right. I'm never really full. I can feel full for about 20 min then it hits me again. If you can take advantage of the hunger and use it, the gains will come!!!

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Nice .. hey what is the gda product your using ? Saw that you mentioned it in on your burger post
The GDA I use is called prosulin x amp although only available in store in Ottawa Canada. It's made by MVP biotech it sells for 35$ for 120 caps.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
For me, the worst hunger pains come in the morning around 8AM ish. I take my first dose at 430 with breakfast and have a shake on my way to work around 545. 8am and BAM. And you are right. I'm never really full. I can feel full for about 20 min then it hits me again. If you can take advantage of the hunger and use it, the gains will come!!!
this I was working st 430am and I noticed this exactly. Right around 8am. It's like it takes a few hours for the effects of hunger to kick in. Although I always make sure if I eat way above to really crush it in my workouts so I burn more cals and i don't get fat.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to know if MK677 would be suitable for me once I finish this run considering it doesn't suppress cause I'm only 20 and I don't want to get into the suppressive stuff just yet but I am looking for that extra edge. Although I have been consistently training since I was 14. Proper understanding of nutrition since I was 18.

If you blast me for wanting to take this go ahead idc but at least tell me why so I can understand.

I'm looking into somatozine dosed at 1ED
Personally, I'd probably recommend waiting a bit longer to use anything of that sort, but it does seem that MK would be a decent "first step" into a different class of "supplements" if you are set on taking that step. I have seen some studies that had subjects as young as 18+ years old, but it does seem like a lot of the studies focus on at least somewhat older subjects and increasing GH/IGF-1 levels to that of younger subjects.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, I'd probably recommend waiting a bit longer to use anything of that sort, but it does seem that MK would be a decent "first step" into a different class of "supplements" if you are set on taking that step. I have seen some studies that had subjects as young as 18+ years old, but it does seem like a lot of the studies focus on at least somewhat older subjects and increasing GH/IGF-1 levels to that of younger subjects.
That's usually the consensus with products that deal with GH. Not all, but most. The older crowd usually sees better results.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Ok so a bit longer as in a year or so?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Sorry I have been busy with school but here's a quick update I took two days off I'm back it tonight I have taken all of my doses and meals I woke up weighing in at 186lbs!

May not seem like much but I have not seen 186 in the past few weeks.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Day 10
Back at it had some personal issues over the weekend. But here we go day 10 I weighed in at 186lbs. I will hit upper today for the simple reason i haven't been to the gym in a few days and I don't want to be getting no stimulus to certain body parts by waiting another few days if I were to do a bro split. So workout will consist of:

Bench 4sets of 4-6.

T bar row 4 sets of 4-6.

Superset incline db press with pull ups. 3 sets 10-12.

DB Shoulder press 3 sets of 8.

Triple set front, side, rear laterals.
3 sets 10-12.

Shrugs super set with cable crossovers 3x10.

DB curls superset with tricep pull downs. 3x15

Calories will get in and will report back any strength gains.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Good workout hit 205 for 7 so that's a PR.

Reps felt stronger idk how to explain but I felt more in control of the rep.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Day 11: woke up at 187 here's a couple pics. I think I will tone down my cals need to recomp a bit my bf is too high. Going to workout in an hour will be doing PHAT power legs. Have a good day all.
IMG_0150.jpg
IMG_0151.jpg

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should I keep trying to add on weight? Or should I try to recomp?
That depends on what you want personally. When I think I may want to change it up, I first ask myself which is harder for me to do. Cut or bulk? I can cut/recomp easily. Bulking is harder for me. So I keep bulking. If I feel fat I will go on a mini cut.

As for recomp, it is very hard to do and I usually don't suggest it. 90% of people (IMO) don't do it right and fail. That can/may lead to frustration because the results come very slow because you are trying to cut fat and gain muscle at the same time. If you have the mindset for it and your diet and training are on point then go for it.

If I were you, I would do 8 weeks of MassMax xt, continue to add on lean size then evaluate after the 8 weeks is up. If you feel you still want to add on size, then continue to lean bulk. Or lean bulk but add a day or two of cardio.

Just my two cents.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
That depends on what you want personally. When I think I may want to change it up, I first ask myself which is harder for me to do. Cut or bulk? I can cut/recomp easily. Bulking is harder for me. So I keep bulking. If I feel fat I will go on a mini cut.

As for recomp, it is very hard to do and I usually don't suggest it. 90% of people (IMO) don't do it right and fail. That can/may lead to frustration because the results come very slow because you are trying to cut fat and gain muscle at the same time. If you have the mindset for it and your diet and training are on point then go for it.

If I were you, I would do 8 weeks of MassMax xt, continue to add on lean size then evaluate after the 8 weeks is up. If you feel you still want to add on size, then continue to lean bulk. Or lean bulk but add a day or two of cardio.

Just my two cents.
Ok cool will do I currently play hockey 1-2 a week so that's some solid cardio. I am adding weight so I'll keep doing what I'm doing. Thanks brotha.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok cool will do I currently play hockey 1-2 a week so that's some solid cardio. I am adding weight so I'll keep doing what I'm doing. Thanks brotha.
Maybe add another day of interval training or stairs. I mean, if you're doing hockey twice a week that should be enough to keep the fat off. Just get strict on diet and keep hitting the weights.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Legs was great today I have seen a lot of people using PHAT so I decided to give it a shot for myself and did the leg power workout was able to get in 3 reps at 295. Hopefully can get 4 reps next workout although it was a great workout.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Legs was great today I have seen a lot of people using PHAT so I decided to give it a shot for myself and did the leg power workout was able to get in 3 reps at 295. Hopefully can get 4 reps next workout although it was a great workout.
Booneman77 phat?

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
No just regular what's booneman77 PHAT?

Is that what Wimsicle is running ATM?
Yessir. It's just a modified version of Layne Nortons. It's really nice though and I've seen great progress. You can pm Boone bout it