Can somatozine help my shoulder recovery? Let's find out (a sponsored log)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys big thanks to Mike Arnold WesleyInman at ma labs for picking to be a logger.

This will be my first go round with mk-667 so I'm excited to see what the fuss is about.

I want to let you guys know my log on this is not about size, strength, recomp, etc. This is purely from a recovery aspect. It wouldn't be fair if I log it for the others as my gym efforts are piss poor right now due to injuries. So I'm here doing shoulder rehab and seeing what this can do for recovery and maybe help my insomnia.

Also there will be lots of derailings of random bull, memes are a must, chick picks and murica.

Ask me anything you want to know and I will answer.

So guys get the fuk in here

hairygrandpa ax1
Cjg bighulksmash thebigt alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140GChuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg thebigt smith_69 FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan CJNator DUbz86 kenpoengineer whoeverthefukelse

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm be ****ing here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mr milburn goes to healsville....

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm here just because you said it's not about the size. So how small is it?

And I noticed you didn't tag heyboy

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Oh Hey.......

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hahaha maybe the raise gh might slove that issue too? Also NO fuk that guy. I will stop posting if that guys shows up. I accept everyone but him. I can put up with a ton but that guy rubs me wrong, unlike mmorso and Studhorse those guys know how to rub me right ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. What's the injury?
Torn labrum and rotater cuff in the right. In the left, I have some calcification of the Bursa and nerve damage due to a ac joint separation; that also broke my collar bone. I need surgery bad but I'm poor as hell, so I'm seeing if I can rehab it to the point I can live a semi normal life. At least untill I can afford surgery.

Took my dose last not nothing noticeable yet. Would expect anything yet though.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck man. GH boost should solidify the collar bone. I dunno about the other issues, but improved sleep couldn't hurt.

Do we know how bad the cuff and labral tears are?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck man. GH boost should solidify the collar bone. I dunno about the other issues, but improved sleep couldn't hurt.

Do we know how bad the cuff and labral tears are?
Pretty bad I don't remember measurements anymore but I do know the doc was baffled the I was able to still lift anything with that arm.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Following.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2017-07-09 13.38.04.jpg
those are the shoulder rehab workouts I do. I try to do all of them 2 times a day 3x12 each. I also am stretch my alot specifically my chest trying to get my shoulders to sit in a more natural position. I also do this thing I grab a 10 pound dumbbell and do 100 circles (50 each direction) with each circles getting a little bigger. I do this to both shoulders.

This could be totally placebo but I'm tired as fuk today.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im in. Even though I wasnt tagged and I think I got most the things you asked for covered.
84575028.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
your 'it'....lol.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in, tell me if it hurts, rtmilburn :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Following along.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up this morning with some extra numbness. Not sure if it's from this or not as I said I have nerve damage I usually wake up with it numb but this was a tad bit more than usual. Also been waking up at night to pee, this is really weird as I NEVER do that. Other than that to early to tell.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Woke up this morning with some extra numbness. Not sure if it's from this or not as I said I have nerve damage I usually wake up with it numb but this was a tad bit more than usual. Also been waking up at night to pee, this is really weird as I NEVER do that. Other than that to early to tell.
age is catching up with you-welcome to my world, lol.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You would think numbness would be no big deal to a guy with taser taint.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Much prefer numbness over an electrical shock sensation in my taint any day.
oh hell no...i'll take shock sensation any day over numbness!!!!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
see a doctor-ASAP
I have they had an ultrasound had dye injected up my dick to my bladder and had the prostate check all came out fine. Yet my taint gets this taser like sensation that cripples me. My nuts also hurt like hell

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have they had an ultrasound had dye injected up my dick to my bladder and had the prostate check all came out fine. Yet my taint gets this taser like sensation that cripples me. My nuts also hurt like hell
go back and tell the sob's to do their job and find out what the problem is...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is weird, I mean, really weird.
Never heard of that before. If it were limited to only the testicles, with pain radiating to the abdomen, my best guess would be orchitis.
Sounds more like a nerve issue in your case.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is weird, I mean, really weird.
Never heart of that before. If it were limited to only the testicles, with pain radiating to the abdomen, my best guess would be orchitis.
Sounds more like a nerve issue in your case.
I do think it's a nerve issue back from my hernia surgery that I had in middle School

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lots of reports of numbness from MK677. It sounds like a peripheral neuropathy mechanism to me. In which case, I'd expect it to aggravate a pre existing condition.

I'm curious if your hernia theory specifically has been investigated by ur physicians?

Edit: just had another thought. I wonder if you have another hernia. They can radiate abnormal sensations and pain and it's common to have multiple, if you've had 1.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of reports of numbness from MK677. It sounds like a peripheral neuropathy mechanism to me. In which case, I'd expect it to aggravate a pre existing condition.

I'm curious if your hernia theory specifically has been investigated by ur physicians?

Edit: just had another thought. I wonder if you have another hernia. They can radiate abnormal sensations and pain and it's common to have multiple, if you've had 1.
Definitely not another hernia had that check. As for nerve damage I brought it up and he said it possible but did nothing after that. And yes I'm aware the mk can cause numbness, thats why I brought it up, but I'm not sure as it was barely more than usual. That's for the input

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was definitely not placebo, but I slept like a god damn baby. I never sleep good!!! Although I'm still peeing at night and as I said I NEVER do that, it's almost like I'm taking a diuretic. Which makes no since as I'm not taking anything but this and mk usually make people hold water, not shed it.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, Sorry I am Late..
No worries man.

Definitely getting deeper sleep and some extra numbness. It is "kicking in" so to speak.

I'm still doing my rehab not noticing any difference in how my shoulder feels, wouldn't expect it too yet. Still lifting the same weight.

Weird thing though is that I'm not bloating on this. I'm actually losing bloat and pissing a ton more and I haven't changed anything other than taking this.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries man.

Definitely getting deeper sleep and some extra numbness. It is "kicking in" so to speak.

I'm still doing my rehab not noticing any difference in how my shoulder feels, wouldn't expect it too yet. Still lifting the same weight.

Weird thing though is that I'm not bloating on this. I'm actually losing bloat and pissing a ton more and I haven't changed anything other than taking this.
Bloat from MK came around week 6-8 for me.
Do you have those "plastic/3d dreams" ? I don't miss the bloat -but the dreams were much better than lame Hollywood movies.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bloat from MK came around week 6-8 for me.
Do you have those "plastic/3d dreams" ? I don't miss the bloat -but the dreams were much better than lame Hollywood movies.
I rarely dream but when I do they are REAL. Like so vivid I emailed a friend about something I dremp once haha

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW I will be Mia for 2-3 days I'm going camping and about to lose service lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW I will be Mia for 2-3 days I'm going camping and about to lose service lol
I'd love to be out there with ya......(but not in a brokeback mountain sorta way)